Paper cranes are generally used to express hope for world peace, but the physics behind it is what makes the entire concept of paper cranes different and interesting. With just a few folds, it can be made. Since then, many have discovered new types of paper cranes.
Japanese children originally created paper cranes as offerings to the spirits of their ancestors. Children also craft them with the aim towards world peace. The legend has it that the crane imagined flying through the sky so high that it became confused and lost its way.
Did you know that Japanese people believe that folding one thousand origami cranes will make a person’s wish come true? Couple this with the legend that a crane made of one thousand pieces of paper can carry your soul to Heaven when you die, and it’s clear why an origami crane is a revered artefact to be regarded almost as a treasure. See these inspiring paper crane quotes to boost your creativity and fun moments.
Paper Crane Quotes
If you haven’t already become fascinated with this ancient Zen art form, now is the time to learn! Be top of mind when your passion, hobby, craft or profession is paper cranes. Making paper cranes is more than an activity. It’s a time to reflect, think creatively, and share our thoughts with others.
1. Life is a paper crane, which you can fold and make into anything you desire. The only limits are your imagination, so go wild!
2. Life is like a paper crane. You have to fold it and make it strong; when you’re happy, you can make it fly high; if you are sad, you can use the wings to bring happiness back
3. Life is a beautiful paper crane. You can make it into anything you want if you take the time to think about it and feel your way through it.
4. Life is a paper crane. You can make it what you want, and if you believe in it enough, it’ll come true.
5. Practice makes perfect. Practice folding your paper crane until it is as beautiful as you want it to be.
6. If you fold your paper crane faithfully, it will be as beautiful as you want it to be.
7. Paper cranes are lovely to be seen, but it takes time, effort, and practice to make a crane as beautiful as you want it to be.
8. Life is a paper crane, which you can fold and make into anything you desire.
9. Life is a paper crane. It’s not complicated, but it can be folded in various ways to create different shapes. There are a million possibilities, but only you can create your own.
10. If you can make a single paper crane, you can make the world better.
11. A paper crane is a reminder to keep flying and never give up.
12. A paper crane represents a wish to fly toward the future. It is also a symbol of luck, hope and resurrection.
13. As a symbol of longevity and hope, the paper crane is a beautiful way to wish someone a Happy Birthday.
14. Good things come to those who wait, like a paper crane that flies back to life.
15. Like a paper crane, you’re always here. (Always being a metaphor for surviving tough times.)
16. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you paper cranes, fly them back to life.
17. Everyone has a dream, and you don’t have to be a genius to make it happen. Start something new. Fold a paper crane, fly it to life and make something amazing happen!
18. Start something new; fold a paper crane and fly it to life with your imagination.
19. Good things come from hard work and patience. Start something new today; fold a paper crane, and it will bring good luck and peace to you.
20. The crane symbolises peace, bringing luck and good fortune. So let your imagination fly and make something amazing happen!
21. Your journey starts with a paper crane, so let’s make something amazing happen together!
22. Paper cranes make a beautiful addition to any home.
23. Don’t let fear hold you back. All you need is a little courage and a paper crane.
24. Start something new. Fold a paper crane, and fly your creation to life. It’s a challenge you must take on to make something amazing happen.
25. Find the courage to start something new, fold a paper crane and fly it to life. Fill your life with beauty and inspiration.
26. Time to get your paper crane flying and make something amazing happen!
27. Life is short. Fly a paper crane, fold it, and make your dreams come true.
28. You never know what you can achieve when you fold a paper crane.
29. Start a paper crane and fly into the future.
30. Start something new. Fold a paper crane. They say it brings good luck and is a symbol of peace. Fly your paper crane to life and make something amazing happen!
31. You’ll get your wings when you’re ready. They’re just waiting for you to open them like a paper crane.
32. This year, make a wish on our paper crane and make a new one.
33. The best way to fly is not to give up. Believe in yourself and the power of your dreams. Paper Cranes are here to remind you that anything is possible if you stay focused on moving forward
34. The Paper Cranes reminds us that anything is possible if we are willing to make a wish, fold a crane, and watch it fly!
35. Your paper crane is here to remind you that anything is possible, no matter who you are, what you’re going through or where you come from. If you have a dream, it can always be bigger than your biggest obstacle.
36. Be a paper crane and move forward. Believe in yourself and the power of your dreams, no matter how challenging the road ahead may seem.
37. Your talent and worth are not defined by what you can’t do but by what you do with your life. Believe in yourself and the power of your dreams.
38. Anything is possible if you believe in something, put your heart and mind into it, work tirelessly towards it, and work hard every day. Keep going, be like a paper crane
39. Paper Cranes are here to light up your day with fun activities, unique tips and inspirational stories.
40. A Paper Crane is a reminder that you are important and loved, no matter how far from home you may feel.
41. Life is about the choices and chances we take. Fold a Paper Crane and make space for wild possibilities.
42. Paper cranes don’t need wings to fly. They fly on their own.
43. A paper crane symbolises longevity, hope, and resurrection.
44. Keep flying. Always keep learning. Always keep spreading your wings.
45. Practice makes perfect – the same goes for paper cranes! Feel free to give it a try.
46. You didn’t master the crane in one day. Stay persistent, and practice, practice, practice.
47. Practice makes perfect, but only practice and perseverance can achieve your goals.
48. Life is short, but the dreams in your heart are forever. So dream big by folding a paper crane and making your dreams come true
49. In life, there are so many opportunities to be creative. Make your dreams come true with a paper crane!
50. We all have dreams. Hold on tight to your dream, and cheer it on with the wings of a paper crane.
51. The only thing more magical than magic is the power of belief. Keep flying, and make your dreams come true.
The paper crane is a reminder of how fragile and fleeting life can be. However, sometimes we need to see the fragility in things to make us appreciate them truly. That might explain why many people hang paper cranes from their rearview mirrors—it serves as a reminder of the preciousness of life and the importance of taking each day by its handle.
You are encouraged to share these paper crane quotes with as many people in your contact list as possible. Thank you.