Pollen allergies are no joke, pollen allergies are caused by pollen from trees, grasses, and weeds. Pollen is released into the air and can cause sneezing, congestion, itchy eyes, and other allergy symptoms.
The most common types of pollen cause are ragweed, grass and trees; these are large plant structures that produce pollen to fertilize their nearby plants. Inhaling these plant parts can cause reactions like sneezing, itching, coughing and watery eyes because they’re loaded with proteins that cause allergies.
Pollen allergies are not known to be contagious. However, sometimes people can experience allergic symptoms from contact with fresh or dried pollen from grasses, trees and other plants. This might come in the form of sneezing, itchy eyes, scratchy throat and skin rashes like eczema or itching. Pollen allergy is sometimes referred to as hay fever — which is a general term for an allergic disease involving different types of pollen. Check these pollen allergy quotes below.
Pollen Allergy Quotes
You know the feeling: you wake up feeling groggy and your nose is itchy. You sneeze a few times and reach for the tissue box. Welcome to springtime, when the pollen count is high and allergy is in full swing.
1. Spring is in the air! But for those with pollen allergies, that means it’s time for sneezing, watery eyes, and runny noses.
2. For many people, spring means hay fever and pollen allergies.
3. Pollen allergy is a year-round issue for millions of people.
4. Pollen allergy is a reaction of the immune system to pollen.
5. With pollen allergy, your body reacts to proteins found in pollen that come from flowers, grasses, and trees.
6. Pollen allergy is the worst. Itchy eyes, sneezing, and a runny nose- all because of pollen!
7. Pollen allergy is just a few sneezes, and you are positive.
8. Pollen is one of the most devastating allergies that you can have. Pollen allergy causes different symptoms.
9. Pollen allergy is just a way of your body telling you to take care of yourself.
10. Pollen allergy is the most common type of allergy that affects up to 30% of people.
11. Pollen allergy is a season to do everything, and sneezing is no exception.
12. Pollen allergy is a common ailment that causes sneezing, runny nose, and itchy eyes.
13. Pollen allergies are the worst. It makes you want to sneeze your head off.
14. You know it’s spring season when you keep having symptoms of pollen allergy.
15. Spring is here, and it’s time to start thinking about pollen allergy.
16. Pollen allergy causes a runny nose and itchy eyes.
17. Pollen Allergy season is a time to sneeze.
18. Pollen allergy can make you miserable.
19. It’s in the news, on your social media feed, and in your very own backyard. It’s pollen allergy season.
20. When pollen counts are high, sneezing and watery eyes are also high.
21. Pollen allergy can be a real pain.
22. It’s not just the pollen in the air that causes seasonal allergies. It’s the change in temperature or humidity that can trigger them.
23. You might find it hard to breathe when your nose is running and your eyes are watering from pollen allergy.
24. It’s hard to believe that something as tiny as pollen can trigger such a big allergy problem.
25. A pollen allergy is a type of allergic reaction that occurs when you breathe in pollen from plants.
26. There is no such thing as spring fever. It is simply pollen allergies acting up because of all the pollen in the air.
27. There’s nothing like the feeling of pollen allergy. That stuffy nose, itchy eyes, and constant sneezing can ruin your day.
28. Pollen allergy is an overreaction of the immune system to a foreign substance, such as pollen, that does not cause similar response in most people. Symptoms include sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, and itching
29. Pollen allergy is just a reaction to life.
30. Pollen allergy comes with sneezing, watery eyes itchy throat and seasonal allergy symptoms.
31. Pollen allergy is not an allergy, but an immune response to proteins that are found in most flowering plants.
32. Pollen allergy is a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune system.
33. Pollen allergy is an allergy that millions of people suffer from every day.
34. Pollen allergy can cause sneezing, runny nose, and itchy eyes.
35. Pollen allergy is just a sensitivity to something that doesn’t agree with you.
36. It’s a pretty common allergy. A lot of people have it, but most of them don’t even know it because symptoms are mild and easy
37. Pollen allergy is an unpleasant and often annoying condition that millions of people suffer from.
38. If you get itchy eyes, swollen eyelids, or sneezing when you’re outside, you could be suffering from pollen allergy.
39. Pollen allergy is an allergy that occurs when the body reacts to certain particles in the air, called pollen.
40. Whether you’re allergic to tree pollen, grass pollen, weed pollen or mould spores, pollen allergy affects millions of people every year.
41. Allergy to pollen is a common condition. It’s estimated that around 10% of people have a pollen allergy.
42. Pollen allergy can help you feel understood and motivated to keep fighting the good fight.
43. When you have a pollen allergy, every spring outdoors is a gamble.
44. Spring is the time for Pollen allergy, pollen allergy and its symptoms!
45. Pollen allergies are a real pain.
46. Pollen allergy sneaks up on you when you least expect it.
47. Pollen allergy makes you run around with red, itchy skin and watery eyes.
48. Pollen is a classic allergy trigger.
49. Pollen allergy is a seasonal condition that affects people with allergies. Just like the rest of us, they have to deal with sneezing, itching and runny nose.
50. It’s not just about sneezing and runny eyes, pollen allergy can cause asthma, hay fever and even eczema.
If you or a loved one is stricken by pollen allergy, then I hope these pollen allergy quotes will help you to keep tabs on pollen allergy symptoms, so you can avoid flare-ups and know when to take preventive measures.