While we have some employees who do their jobs like they’re being forced, we have others who go overboard with getting their jobs done.
The latter should be appreciated and celebrated, not just on their birthdays, but on all other days. Because it’s not easy to take a job as your own and deliver more than what’s expected of you. Some bosses are even not nice and expect their employees to work around the clock.
It doesn’t work that way, every time. For you to have a good and diligent employee, you’ve got to be an amazing employer.
Either or not you fall in this category, you should celebrate your employee. So, in case you have an employee that’s worth celebrating on their birthday, I have the gift below for you. The professional birthday wishes for employees from employer below will not only celebrate your employee but make them feel the need to work even harder. It will further strengthen the relationship you have. Enjoy.
Happy Birthday Employee
You have been such a great addition to this company. I thought about the birthday gift that would be perfect for you as my employee, and I concluded that a happy birthday wish from me will be just fine. Have a happy birthday.
The happy birthday employee wishes below are the best you can send to make your employee love and respect you more.
1. I want to thank you for all the good works you do in this company. I see your sweat, and I can say you’re a great person. May your everyday be filled with more insight on how to run things, happiness, good health, and wealth. Happy birthday to you.
2. Talk of being hardworking, no one comes close to you. You do this work diligently and give it your all. I’m super proud of you. Please enjoy your day, and expect a gift from me. Happy birthday to you.
3. Never ever seen a more responsible employee; always striving to do thing right. Always taking to correction. I’m proud of your growth over the years. I’m very happy you’re celebrating another year with us in this great firm. May the years ahead be more beautiful.
4. An employee as good as you is rare; I can even call you a perfect one, because of how you run the affairs of this company. You have been an addition to this company and even me, personally. May you enjoy peace like a river. Happy birthday, dear.
5. Dear employee it’s your birthday, and I want to wish you everything your heart desires. You have been a great blessing to us in so many ways, even our customers remark this. I wish you happiness, and great fortune. Happy birthday to you.
6. This day is a great reminder that a giant was born. Oh dear, you’re too good for this role. I pray that you become a boss of your own very soon, even if it’s going to cost me. Greater and better life ahead of you. Amen. Happy birthday to you.
7. It’s your birthday and you deserve to be treated like a king, considering how diligent you work. For all the exceptional service you’ve rendered to this company, I say thank you. You are really doing well. Meet me at the office for your gift. Happy birthday to you.
8. You’re a great person and a more wonderful employee. You pull up for people, every damn time. You’re never too busy to help out. You’re exceptional, dear. Today is your day, and a car gift is waiting for you outside. We are all waiting for you too, so be fast about it. Happy birthday.
9. You’re an amazing employee that has nice ways of fixing things. You’re never rude or arrogant. How you manage to build such perfect relationship with your team members still feels like a mystery. Here’s wishing that your every day is filled with happiness and good health. Happy birthday to you.
10. May today be the beginning of a fresh start for you. May you be accompanied by new hopes and great endeavors, throughout this year. Don’t forget to enjoy yourself too, because there’s time for everything. Wishing you the best of today and every day in the future.
Professional Birthday Wishes for Employee
I love how professional you are with your job, even when your colleagues don’t take their jobs seriously. A beautiful birthday wish should be sent to an employee as outstanding as you. Thank you for holding it down. Happy birthday.
You have never seen a more professional birthday wishes for employee like the ones below. Your employee might be offering you a year of free work without no pay, after reading this from you.
11. You’re an esteemed employee of this great company. Believe me, you’re better than everyone on your team. It will only be thoughtful to acknowledge your hard work. Thank you for always putting a smile on our faces. Happy birthday to you.
12. Here’s hoping that the rest of your year be the best of it. May the same amount and even more of the happiness, friendliness, and love that you give to others come back to you. Enjoy your day. Happy birthday to you.
13. You deserve to be celebrated every day, not just once a year. You’re a great person, and there has been no regrets appointing you. From the day you came to seek for a job, I found you the most deserving person for your role. I wish you a great year ahead.
14. Happy birthday, dear. One thing I love about you is how you have the back of everyone on your team. You’re too selfless and considerate. As the most amazing employee, I am wishing you a happy birthday, once again.
15. I love how you bring in your A-game, when there are too much things on the table. You work so hard, dear. I have never told you this, but I feel fulfilled every day for appointing you to this role. You’re simply the best. Happy birthday to you. Keep it up.
16. You are so talented and humble. You know what should be done at the right time, without being told. You make our jobs so easy for us all, with how accommodating you are. So many fantastic reviews about you from our customers. For this role, I will choose you over and over again. Happy birthday.
17. I love your nature; you can be very playful, but you don’t joke with your job at all. I still wonder how you balance both. I wish you a very amazing year ahead of you. Happy birthday to you.
18. It feels like I hit a jackpot the day I employed you. I love how you offer to help, even when it’s not your duty. You’re a lot more better than the rest. I wish you a great year filled with happiness ahead. Enjoy your day.
19. Can anyone show me a better employee? I bet no, because there’s none anywhere. You are so friendly, helpful and calm. More than ever before, I will keep singing your praises, because you deserve it. Happy birthday.
20. In case you’re wondering why you keep getting promoted, stop it. You’re an embodiment of hard work and sweetness. I feel very proud to call you, my employee. No, I didn’t make mistakes, this time. God bless and enlarge your coasts. Happy birthday.
Birthday Greeting Card for Employees
I learned today is your birthday. After thinking about what an employee like you deserves for her birthday, I decided to go get you a greeting card. It’s on your table. Thank you for being great. Happy birthday to you.
21. The world will never stop celebrating you, because you’re a great person. I bless the day our paths crossed. It’s been beautiful, ever since. Here’s to a great year filled with happiness, success and good health. Wishing you a happy birthday.
22. You make this work seem very easy, even when a lot of people have been sacked due to their incompetence. You’re such a rare breed of an employee, and I will forever be grateful to you. Many happy returns of the day. Cheers!
23. For being so hardworking and free-spirited, you are worth celebrating every day. You’re a blessing to all of us in this firm. Everyone in your team keeps saying nice stuff about you. Soon, a promotion will hit you. Happy birthday, dear.
24. You’re so accommodating and easy to work with. Even when times are hard, you still find ways of putting a smile on our faces. Thank you for being so hardworking and committed. Keep being your humble and happy self. Happy birthday to you.
25. You bring us nothing but the best, in all you do. You deliver swiftly without any glitch. I wish you the best of everything that life has to offer. Happy birthday to you. Sending you lots of love throughout the year.
26. You have managed to deliver your role perfectly. Beyond every expectation, you’ve managed to be the most hardworking employee. We are proud of your achievements, and It makes us glad about the day we decided to hire you. Happy birthday to you.
27. You are an amazing and exemplary member of our team. You deserve a medal of honor for delivering every time. I hope you work even harder, in the years to come. I wish you long life and prosperity. Happy birthday.
28. Never have I seen you back down or give up on any challenge. You’re always ready to tackle them in the best way possible. You’re the most hardworking on this team. May God reward your labour of hard work. Happy birthday to you.
29. No doubts, you are one of the best persons to be hired in this company. I was so indifferent about hiring you, but see how things turned out. You are an inspiration to us all, and you deserve to be celebrated and hailed. Happy birthday to you.
30. You’re such a big deal to everyone of us. We treasure you a lot, because you’re the best in this field. Thank goodness we decided to hire you, no one else would’ve fit in so perfectly. Happy birthday to you. Blessings always.
Birthday Greetings for Co Employee
If you have an awesome co-employee, then he/she deserves a token from you, which is your love. The birthday greetings for co-employee below will strengthen your relationship.
Thank you for being such an amazing Co employee. The job is always easier with you around. I hope you enjoy the best of everything all year round. Greetings from your colleague on your birthday.
31. May this special day be as wonderful as you are. We are grateful for your presence, because it brings a smile on our faces. May this birthday be the start of a something very special and spectacular. Happy birthday to you.
32. Happy birthday to the most hardworking and dedicated member of our team. May this birthday be the start of a beautiful and happy year ahead. Don’t stop being the great employee that we all know you to be.
33. May this birthday bring all you have to achieve in this new phase of your life. Thank you for being a great co employee and colleague. Here’s wishing you a happy birthday from every member of our team. We love you.
34. You have achieved so many things, even though you’ve been with us for a very short time. That’s to say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. Great of you! Keep it up! Happy birthday to you.
35. As my co employee, I learn from you. This is because I have an open mind towards everyone. I believe I can learn from anyone. Thank you for adding to me. I wish you continue to grow in wisdom and knowledge. Happy birthday to you.
36. I really wish to meet your parents, one day. I would love to train my kids, the way you were trained. You’re so full of positivity. I envy you, most times. I wish you many more years of spreading good vibes. Happy birthday.
37. While you’re at work, you don’t joke with your time. You do everything to accordingly. You’re definitely the best in this team. Thank you for lighting up our spirits, when we feel like quitting. May every day of your life be filled with happiness. Happy birthday to you.
38. We’re so fortunate to have you as a member of our team. Thank you for encouraging us everyday to succeed and even teaching us the ethics of a good employee. May this special day be full of joy and may you have a successful life ahead. Happy birthday to you.
39. You’re a key member of this team, and this means so much to every member of our team, because of how you bring your A-game always. You deserve all the happiness in the world, for always being thoughtful. Happy birthday to you.
40. Even as you celebrate your birthday, I hope you know that there are still more records to break. Thank you for not getting tired of the company’s demands. You may come for your gift. Happy birthday to you.
Birthday Wishes Email to Employee
An employee that does his/her job without being uncomfortable with it deserves to be celebrated. That’s why the birthday wishes email to employee below are there.
You are an employee who takes your job seriously. You are neither lazy nor ever tired when it’s time to show up for work. Congratulations on this new year. I hope you enjoy all it promises to bring. Best wishes to an awesome employee.
41. It’s your birthday again, and on this day five years ago, you were hired. We are grateful for five amazing years with you. For this, we are celebrating you in a grand style, after work. Happy birthday, dear colleague and employee.
42. I love how you strive to learn and become someone better at work. I’m aware of all the paid classes and webinars you attend just to see yourself grow. I’m proud of you, I must say. There would be an increment in your salary, from this month. Happy birthday to you.
43. Since the day you joined us here, you have been nothing but a great person to us all. We love your style of working, and we’ve learned a lot from you in the shortest time possible. We wish you a great year of getting it right. Happy birthday to you.
44. You are such a happy and lovable person. Your simplicity and sweetness is so contagious. Because it’s your birthday, you can take the day off. Tomorrow, we celebrate you in the office. Happy birthday to you.
45. We are all blessed to have a fantastic employee like you, who makes this job easier to do. We wish you all the best for all your endeavors in life. Many happy returns of the day.
46. You are one of the best people I have have ever worked with. Truly, you were called for this job. Thank you for making everything seem easy to fix. God bless you, and have a happy birthday.
47. I know talent when I see it, which is why I pick you for this role. Ever since, you have not stopped delivering the best. You’re a truly amazing employee, and we’d love to celebrate you in a beautiful way. After work, we celebrate. Happy birthday, once again.
48. Even though you haven’t spent a long time here, you have a place in our hearts already. If you decide to quit this job today, you have really done well, and you’ll never be forgotten. Happy birthday, dearest employee.
49. You are one of the most valuable people to have ever been hired in this company. Your life is full of values and greatness; which only great people can see. You won’t stop being great, if you continue like this. Happy birthday to you.
50. Of all the employees we’ve hired in this company, you remain remarkable and undefeated. Even as a woman, you work so hard. I hope that you enjoy years of not having to work hard, when you grow old. Happy birthday to you.
Birthday Wishes for Best Employee
Best employee? He/she deserves to be pampered and showered with gifts, including a birthday wish from you as an employer.
I bless the day I employed you into this firm. You have been really helpful in all ways. I see great potentials in you, and I honestly can’t wait for you to set up your own organization. I wish you all the best. May all your wishes be granted. Happy birthday.
51. All my life, I have always been on the lookout for someone really worthy of being on my team. Don’t get me wrong, there are great people. But none of them shares my dream. You are the answer to this. Keep on being amazing. Happy birthday to you.
52. To be very honest with you, I was never going to hire you. I just felt I should give it a try, and in the short amount of time you’ve spent here, you have proven to be even worthier of this post. Happy birthday.
53. No one would have fit into this job, except you. You keep saying you had no experience prior to when you were hired, but people with so many years of experience have never been able to deliver this way. You’re a very good person. Happy birthday.
54. The moment I hired you, I knew you would be a great addition to our team, and I’m glad to see I was right. Thank you for being a great employee, Mr. There are no regrets hiring you. Happy birthday to you.
55. You’re by far the best person to have worked in this position. The truth is, I wasn’t so sure of your appointment at first. But so far, not only have you proven that I was wrong to doubt you, but you’ve also gone beyond my expectations. You are a great employee. Happy birthday.
56. You’re a very hard-working person, and you deserve all the praise in the world for always delivering more than expectations. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. Happy birthday to you.
57. It is so rare to come across someone as dedicated as you. Your job is so tasking and demanding, yet you don’t seem to have a problem with that. You’re always willing to give your free time to your work. May God keep strengthening you. Happy birthday to you.
58. Dear employee, you’ve worked even harder than the people you met here, so you deserve all the praise and gifts you will get today. We are all proud of us. Please, keep up the good work. Happy birthday to you.
59. Without your friendliness and deep sense of humor, this job will never be easy for anyone. You’re so strong that you find your job so easy. We all want to be like you. Happy birthday to you.
60. You have a positive influence on all of us in this team. For this role, I will choose you over and over again. We all hope that you stay for many years to come, because no one has ever done it better than you. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Notes to Employee
A great employee like you deserves a full note of happy birthday wishes, prayers and praises. You have been there through thick and thin. You contributed a lot to the growth of this company. I wish you a happy birthday.
61. I want to thank you for all you do to see this company grow. After all these years, I still feel the same excitement seeing you in the office, the same way it was when I hired you. Thank you for giving your all. Happy birthday to you.
62. I am truly happy you’ve been here for so long. I never thought you could deliver this much. There’s absolutely no one that does it better than you. You’re an exceptional worker here, and you should be appreciated accordingly. Happy birthday to you, dear.
63. Everyone in the office has looked up to you for many years, your extraordinary personality and positive attitude has made you a very positive influence around the office, one that I hope will stay here for many years to come! Happy Birthday!
64. On your birthday, I’d like to wish you all the success and happiness you deserve in life. No matter what you do, you give your best and that’s commendable. Thank you for giving your best for this company. Happy birthday.
65. Thank you for being with us through our highs and lows, happiness and sorrow, success and failure, and not losing faith in the company’s progress. You are an exemplary employee and colleague, and you deserve all the hype. Happy birthday.
66. Believe me if I say you’re better than your senior colleagues. Within just a year you resumed here, we’ve recorded more wins than ever before. I wish you the best always, and may you only find success in your life. Happy birthday.
67. Indeed, good things come to those who work diligently and wait for their harvest. No other person deserves this promotion than you. You’ve been here for a long time, and you have never given any reason to doubt your effectiveness. God bless you. Happy birthday.
68. I actually thought you weren’t serious on the day of your interview. Thank you for proving me wrong. You’ve been with us for a very long time now, and you’re undoubtedly one of the greatest influences around the office. Keep it up, dear. Happy birthday.
69. All these years, you’ve worked tirelessly for this company to grow. Your character depicts class and respect, no wonder everyone speaks well of you. You deserve all the praise in the world. Don’t stop working hard, because hard work pays. Happy birthday.
70. Having observed you so well in this office, I have come to the conclusion that you’re the best staff this team ever had. I respect you a lot. So many gifts await you, after work. Happy birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Quotes to Employee
Your dedication towards your job makes you deserving of a happy birthday quote on your birthday. You’re not just an employee, but a friend to us all. Thank you for using your position to lift people. We love you.
71. So many people have spent so many years in this office, but we can’t see their effectiveness. No one puts effort into making things right than you. You’re not just an employee here, you’re also a boss. Happy birthday to you.
72. I’m glad you’re no longer just an employee, but a friend that holds a special place in my heart. You make me so proud of you. As you know, the company is ours, so keep doing your best. Happy birthday.
73. I see working with someone as intelligent and interesting as you for so long as a rare privilege. You’ve proven yourself time and time again to be a leader. Keep doing us proud. Happy birthday.
74. Thank you for always proving that hiring you was the best choice I could have done as an employer, through your hard work and dedication. The sky is only your starting point. Happy birthday to you.
75. It’s not too much to call you a leader, because that’s what you are. Everyone has learned many things by working with you, either directly or indirectly. Please, keep the fire burning. Happy birthday to you.
76. You’re one of the great members of this team. I want to appreciate your support and encouragement to all of us, when this work feels hard. May your special day be full of good memories, fun and cheer. Happy birthday.
77. You’re an employee with a difference. Your kind is so rare. You’re not only responsible in the office, but also outside of work. Thank you for always checking on me. Best wishes on your birthday. Have a great celebration.
78. I only gave you this job because you seemed hopeless, having job hunted for a very long time. Thank you for following your dreams, this has made you fulfill your ambitions. I wish you all the best. Happy birthday to you.
79. On your birthday, I want to tell you that you are doing an amazing job in our company, and we appreciate that a lot. For this reason, you deserve to be promoted. Your promotion letter will be ready soon. Enjoy your day, and have a blast.
80. On your birthday, I want to wish you all that you wish yourself. Thank you for being a great colleague and employee. Wishing you a special year filled with accomplishments of the small and the big goals that you have set for yourself. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday to My Employee
Your employee needs a happy birthday wish from you on their birthday. If he/she has been selfless towards the growth of their job, they deserve more than just gifts. A happy birthday message is a plus.
Here’s wishing you a happy birthday straight from my heart. You are a wonderful employee and you deserve more than this. But when I am around, I promise to plan something great for you. Happy birthday, my dear.
81. I feel so lucky that you were present on the day of that interview. I feel luckier that I hired you. Thank you for coming my way. Happy birthday to you, my amazing employee and colleague.
82. Even when times are hard, and we find it difficult to pay our workers, you’re never angry. This has never stopped you from delivering your role perfectly. You are doing a truly wonderful job. Happy birthday.
83. You do a really amazing job here. You’re never after the money, but how best to deliver your role. It’s always great to see the amazing work you have done. Wishing you all the best on your special day. Enjoy.
84. I’m so proud to call you my employee. Thank you for attending those impromptu meetings for me. I just hope that you will be here for many more years, so I can at least pay you back. Happy birthday to you.
85. I want you to know that you chose the best career. A career that allows you to be yourself is the best. May this career bring you many more success and positive moments. Amen. Happy birthday to you.
86. We have worked together for so many many years, and you’ve never been so difficult to work with. My hope is that we keep working together even for a long long time, because you make it easy. Happy birthday.
87. I know you still have a lot to achieve in life. I’m proud of how ambitious and strong-willed you are. With this, you will go far in life. Celebrate this day, by taking it off. Happy birthday to you, I wish you all the best.
88. Thank you for always speaking up during board meetings. Thank you for always coming into my office to share great ideas on how best we can run this company. Thank you for everything. Happy birthday to you.
89. I have never found you being moody or sad around work. I’m sure you go through things too, but you just can’t allow it to affect your job. You’re a good person. Happy birthday. May the new year be filled with solutions to every of your problems. Amen.
90. It’s so rare to find an employee who doubles as a friend. You’re an exceptional employee, and I have nothing but respect and admiration for your personality. I’m glad to have you in my corner. Happy birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Company Employee
A company employee deserves all the love they can get, especially when they go the extra mile to satisfy clients. A happy birthday wish for company employee from you is not bad.
You are far ahead of others, in getting the job done. I don’t know how you do it, but I always feel you do more than I do. Thank you for serving this company with your sweat and blood. You can take the day off. Here’s wishing you a happy birthday, dear employee.
91. I have heard so many great reports about you from your teammates and clients. It must be from the positivity you bring to work and that is an extremely admirable quality. Keep working hard. Happy birthday.
92. Someone like you needs all the support he can get. You’re of great value to this company, and we would do anything to keep you. Thank you for going extra mile for your job. Happy birthday to you.
93. You have a very smooth and enviable rapport with your colleagues and even clients. How sweet of you?! I will stop at nothing to reward you for your great commitment to seeing this company grow. Wishing you long life and prosperity.
94. You do so much, and you’re never exhausted. Thank you for all you do behind closed doors too, I see everything. You’re not just an employee, but a great and invaluable person to the team. Enjoy your birthday.
Birthday Wishes Template for Employees
Below are the best birthday wishes template for your employees. You should celebrate and appreciate your employees on their birthdays if they deserve it.
I decided to create this template for you because you worth even more. My hope is that you have a fulfilling life ahead. Happy birthday to the best employee I ever employed. Beautiful wishes!
95. You didn’t come this far by just doing your work. You came this far by doing it diligently and carrying other people along. I hope that every day is filled with joy, prosperity, and extreme happiness. Have a great birthday celebration.
96. We are extremely thankful to have an outstanding employee like you who fits in so well with our company culture. We appreciate all your hard work and wish you all the best. May you have the happiest of birthdays.
97. I’m not saying this to flatter you, but no one else will do this job as you do. It is an absolute delight to share the same workspace with someone as diligent and hardworking as you. Thank you for sticking with us. Happy birthday.
98. May you keep records of amazing things in your life. May your years be filled with nothing but joy and wellness. We all hope that you will be here for as long as you want; we will be so happy. Happy birthday.
99. You are a valued employee who has, directly and indirectly, contributed to the success of this business by working so hard. We wish you only the best in life. May your life be filled with contentment and success. Amen. Happy birthday.
100. You’re an outstanding person, no wonder you do an outstanding job. May the years to come record more laughter, happiness, success than you’ve ever had. You deserve all the blessings of God. Happy birthday to you.
Thank you for stopping on this page to check out the best professional birthday wishes for employees from employer you will ever come across.
I hope they served you well. Please, don’t forget to share with people you love. Thank you.