They say you can’t understand what people go through unless you’ve experienced it yourself. The life of an army wife isn’t always easy, and there are times when a little army wife’s encouragement goes a long way. Being an army wife is not for the weak-hearted. It takes a special kind of person to be an Army wife. It takes someone who understands what it means to raise a family and a career on their own.
It takes someone selfless and capable of loving someone who’s not around much. And it also takes someone who adores her husband, who realizes that in life, we all have dreams we want to fulfil, but sometimes the ones we have to give up the most are the dreams we hold most dear.
There are so many emotions and situations that might come with being in a military relationship that some wives need a certain kind of motivation to get through each day.
Here in this post, you will find some of the best examples of army wife quotes.
Proud Army Wife Quotes
Being an army wife who is proud isn’t just difficult; it’s stressful, lonely, and at times can seem impossible. The moments like those are the ones when you must know that you aren’t the only one going through what you are going through, and you shouldn’t feel alone because there are people out there who understand you.
1. Being an army wife is one of the toughest jobs in the world. May all military wives know that they are supported and loved.
2. Army wife — my husband is my strength when I am weak, my courage when I am afraid, and my companion when I am alone.
3. You know you’re an army wife when you are always the first to volunteer for a weekend of babysitting.
4. Army wives can be found all around the world, but they share a unique camaraderie.
5. Wife of an Army; I am strong, smart, and dedicated. I am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. But most importantly, I am a soldier who is living life to the fullest while waiting to return home to my husband.
6. My strength is my soldier, my heart is my soldier, I am my soldier, and together we are Army Strong.
7. Your arm may be tired but your heart never is. Your patience to endure and your courage to face the life of an army wife are what make you a remarkable woman.
8. I am a proud Army wife. I celebrate the men who serve our country and support them by standing beside them and crossing that finish line.
9. I am a proud Army wife, who loves being married to the man of my dreams.
10. I am a proud Army wife, I love my husband so much and I’m so proud to be his wife. He is my hero and always will be.
11. Life is a marathon and not a sprint. Army wives are a special breed. They have to be strong, adaptable, and resilient.
12. An army wife must learn to live with uncertainty, loneliness, and separation. She must be ready at all times to move, travel, and change her entire way of life.
13. I am a proud Army wife. I run a household, cook meals, raise children and keep the family together while my spouse is deployed. I work full-time while taking care of my children and supporting the needs of their father in harm’s way. I am proud to be an Army wife.
14. Even routine activities can be difficult for an army wife. An army must be ready at all times to move, travel, and change its entire way of life.
15. An army wife knows that she may have to move often, travel, or change her entire way of life at a moment’s notice.
16. The army wife must be ready to move, travel, and completely change her way of life at any time.
17. An army wife must live up to Army Standards. She must be ready for PCS moves, travel, and change her way of life.
18. Wives of the army are ready to move anywhere at a moment’s notice, to travel the world, and they change their lives so drastically.
19. The army wife is the real hero of war. She faces all the hardships, uncertainty, loneliness, and upheaval with amazing courage and enthusiasm.
20. An army wife must be strong, confident, and supportive. The foundation of the family rests on her shoulders. She is the epitome of strength, grace, and compassion.
21. The army can take you away from family and friends. It can put you in dangerous positions as you serve your country. It’s easy to feel alone and is hard work.
22. Army wives are part of a unique community that supports each other in times of peace and war.
23. Respect for duty is the core value of every soldier. It is the same value that motivates an army wife to face the unknown and be a constant support for her husband.
24. I am a proud Army wife. My husband is an amazing soldier and a great provider, but he’s also my best friend and my biggest fan. I don’t know how I would have gotten through these past few years without him by my side supporting me no matter what I needed.
25. I am a proud Army wife and proud to be an Army Wife. A promise that I made to not only the man whom the Army has entrusted with its well-being but also those around us. I try each day to live up to that promise.
26. I am a proud Army Wife because I’m not only standing by my husband but also standing strong for our country.
27. I am so excited to be the wife of an amazing soldier. He is serving this great country and I’m excited to support him wholeheartedly.
28. I married my best friend; my army wife, and I am a better person because of that decision.
29. I’m proud to be married to a soldier. I have always known that my husband is not just any man… he is a strong, amazing man that I am lucky enough to call my husband. I wouldn’t trade him for the world.
30. I am a proud Army wife. I have endured and survived the long, nights and broken promises. I have been provided with so much less than expected, yet somehow found the strength to smile and be grateful for what I do have. I have lost friends and family members to deployments, injury and death. And yet, through it all, I stand in this awesomely beautiful life and remember why I am here.
31. The Army wife is someone who prays for her family while on the battlefield, yet salutes herself when she walks through the door; someone who laughs with the family but cries with those who are hurt.
32. We’ve all felt this way. It’s impossible to describe how much military wives mean to us. Thank you for being your, army wife!
33. I wish that these weeks went by faster. But I guess when you want to do something, time goes slower. Well, I miss these weekends and missing my husband.
34. Through hardships, a circle of army wives grows stronger and tends to each other.
35. I am a proud Army wife, who is thankful every day that my husband is the man he is. He has overcome so much in order to serve our country and I am so proud of him.
36. I am a proud Army wife. There is nothing more important than the man you love, who has made the ultimate sacrifice for all of us in order to have our freedom.
37. My husband and I have learned from each other, our marriage has been long-distance for 11 years. We miss each other but always learning to love each other.
38. Army life is not easy, but there is no greater honour than serving this great nation.
39. I am a proud Army wife. I’m thankful for all that the army does for us as a family but I want to let you know that I always will be there for you no matter what. Thank you for sticking through hard times and for helping me raise my children. You are the true army hero.
40. I am a proud Army wife who is blessed to be able to accompany my husband in his career and get to see the world while he serves his country.
4. I am a proud Army wife. I love my family and being there for them, but what I love more is the way we support each other. It doesn’t matter where you served or our history, as long as you’re my husband and in my arms, I will be there.
42. You may be an Army wife, but that doesn’t mean you have to act like one.
43. The Army Wife – fighting for her family, protecting the things she loves, conquering fear, and living the life she always dreamed of.
44. Every army wife has a story. We’ve been there, and we’re here. We believe in this life and the important things in it. We have a motto: Be fearless, be strong, and be secure. Let’s go!
45. Strength, courage, and compassion are not only the foundations of an Army Wife but also the traits that make our country great.
46. I am a proud Army wife. I married my husband in the middle of his deployment, and we haven’t stopped moving since. This experience has taught me sacrifice and given me strength. I’ve learned what true love really means – when you fight for it.
47. We are proud to help our military wives and their families get a little extra assistance with a gift card from us this holiday season.
48. Dear Army, be better to all my family members: My husband who has deployed, my children that are at home, the community, and myself. I don’t want anything for free or to go easy. I’d like you all to work hard for yourselves and me.
49. I am a proud Army wife, whose heart and soul are with her husband. When his love for the military and service overrides all else, there is only one woman who can be by his side.
50. I am a proud Army wife and I take care of the homefront while you’re away. I am more than just a housewife, I am the support system you need to stay on point. The one person that knows you better than anyone else and would do anything for you. The one who is always there when you get off from work or when you return from deployment.
51. I am a proud Army wife. I love my husband and he loves the Army. The military teaches you to live by different rules and standards of life. I learned how to step up and support my man when needed. As military spouses, we take pride in what our husbands do for us, our loyal service men and women, and their families.
52. I am a proud Army wife. I love the military lifestyle and all it has to offer. This includes a new family and friends, service, and adventures that are beyond what you could possibly imagine.
53. I am proud to be an army wife, and I would not have it any other way. My heart and soul are with my husband every single day, but that also means that my heart is at home every day, too.
54. My husband is my hero, my best friend, and my rock. He is the love of my life. I couldn’t ask for a better soldier to stand by my side while we raise our family in this great country.
55. I am an Army wife. I am proud to be married to my handsome, strong and fearless husband. Through the years I have seen him put things and people before himself, but he always makes me feel like I’m the most important thing in his life. I am proud of how hard he works to make our family happy and safe. The Army has been a huge part of who we are and without it, we would not be who we are today.
56. There is no stronger love than the love a man feels for his country and the love an army wife feels for her husband.
57. I am a proud Army wife, but I am also proud of the woman inside. I am not just an Army wife or mother. I have my own experiences and accomplishments to share with others and to allow myself to be seen as the unique individual that I am.
58. My husband is in the Army and I am proud to support him. He has been deployed twice and served our country for over 10 years. I love how he can always make me laugh, how he holds me close at night and how much I miss him when he is gone.
59. I am a proud Army wife. I love my soldiers and the life we have together. We both know how important our jobs are, which is why when this amazing job came up that would allow me to actually help others, I jumped on it immediately! You should too!
60. Today was the day that I swore an oath to you. I promise to stand beside you always. No matter what comes our way. Anywhere, anytime, any day, anything for you and our family.
61. I am proud to be in a relationship being an army wife. I am the epitome of strength and sacrifice.
62. The most difficult part of being an Army Wife is not the long distance, it is being away from your family.
63. Being an Army Wife is the most difficult part of being in the Army because it is not just long distance. You are away from your family and friends.
64. A proud Army wife is a woman with love in her heart, loyalty in her soul, and the strength to overcome any obstacle that life throws her way. I am a proud Army wife because my husband went to war for our country when his country needed him most.
65. The hardest part of being an Army Wife is how much you miss your husband when he’s away.
66. The ultimate sacrifice of being an Army Wife is not just being apart, it’s living with the guilt of wishing you were somewhere else.
67. I will stay true to my commitments and make personal sacrifices in order to support my soldier. I am a proud Army wife, united with my soldier in our personal commitment to the Army and faithful support of the military mission.
68. It is important as an Army Wife to know that your family needs to feel secure in the fact that they will never be alone.
69. There’s no stronger or more resilient person than an Army Wife. While it’s easy to be angry at the distance that separates you, always remember that your family is worth every minute of every day spent apart.
70. I am a proud Army wife. My husband has served our country for over 10 years and I know that the sacrifices he makes to protect us are honourable, brave and patriotic. He fights for our freedoms and the rights of the people in our country, so I will fight for him with everything that I have.
71. Army Wife is for all women who are spouses of military personnel, including those women whose husbands are serving in the Reserves.
72. We take our duty to our families seriously, and we recognize that being on deployment means that you have no one to lean on and rely on.
73. The worst thing is not knowing if your wife will come home. That she might be gone for good.
74. It takes a special kind of person to be an Army wife and one who will always be remembered within the military community.
75. It takes a strong and determined woman to be an Army wife. An Army wife is a gem in her husband’s life and the pride of the family. She is a vital part of the military community and one who will always be remembered within it.
76. To be an army wife, it takes someone who will always keep a smile on their face, no matter what. It takes someone caring, loving, and supportive of the men and women who are putting themselves in harm’s way every day, just so that we can be safe in our homes.
77. I am a proud Army wife, who will stand by my husband and support him through good times and bad. With this sign, I will show the world how proud I am to be his wife and his partner.
78. Army husbands are a large part of the military community. They raise families, help their soldiers get promoted, and are often found reaching out to other army wives as well.
79. Being an Army husband means you are willing to stand behind your wife and support her through her military career. It means making lifelong friendships with other Army wives and creating a support system like no other. It means standing strong – because if it were easy, anyone could’ve done it.
80. Whether you’re a soldier or a retirement ceremony wife, there’s no one better to support our military than you.
81. I am a strong Army wife. I am a proud Army wife. I support my husband and his duty to our Country. I am proud of his service and what he does for this country, including when he goes away for duty.
82. Our army wives deserve to be honoured above all others. These ladies will be remembered wherever they go after the military in appreciation of the sacrifice they made and the endurance they showed.
83. The hardest part of being a military spouse is having to relocate time and time again. But the one constant through all the moves has been my husband’s devotion to his job. I am proud of him and so grateful for his service.
84. From recruitment to deployment and everything in between, it’s hard being an Army wife. But being part of the greatest military in the world is all worth it.
85. I am a proud Army wife. I serve my country by being a loving mother, a supportive wife and most importantly a loving Christian.
86. I am a proud Army wife. My husband serves our country, and I support him 100%. He is the strongest, hardest working man I know and has sacrificed everything so that we can live the dream.
87. I am a proud Army wife and love to support my husband every step of the way. He has given me the opportunity to be involved in his career by taking on many household duties during deployments or while he is away at events. I am a stay-at-home mom and love being able to be there for my family when they need me most, yet also having the flexibility of being able to fulfil any of my other passions.
88. I am a proud Army wife, who volunteers and serves alongside my husband and family to ensure the military community is strong and thriving.
89. I’m proud to be an army husband. The one who supports my army wife through the long days and nights, the one who gets to see you off but also gets to say hello again at the end of each day.
90. Army wives make the ultimate team. We protect our men and each other through it all, and we are unstoppable.
91. I am a proud Army wife and my husband truly fights for our country. He is truly an awesome person with god-like qualities.
92. I am a proud Army wife. I would like to one day be able to tell my daughter that I am a career woman, who wanted to follow her dreams.
93. I am a proud Army wife. As the spouse of a soldier, I have been in the unique position of having to learn to adapt and take care of myself when alone with my family. The benefits of living on base include a great community to make friends with, many resources for families, and security knowing that my husband will always have access to everything he could possibly need.
94. My husband is a proud Army man. He is always serving the country with pride and honour. His job is difficult, but he does it with great pride. I am so grateful for his service and I’m proud to be an army wife.
95. An Air Force wife is the one that laughs with you. She is the one that cries with you. She is the one who supported you in everything you’ve done, and she is your friend forever.
96. I am a proud Army wife. I am so thankful for my husband and the other soldiers who sacrifice their lives in order to protect our freedoms. They risk their lives so you can sleep at night and live your life as you please. When there is a soldier deployed, they miss out on all of the fun things that families do together on a daily basis. I am thankful for him every day and hope that you are too.
97. I am a proud Army wife. I am proud to be the partner of my Army soldier and the mother of our children. I love watching my soldier serve this great country, and I love being a part of the military community. I have learned so much from being in the military, but what matters most is that my husband is safe while serving his country.
98. I am a proud Army Wife, and support my husband with every fibre of my being. Without him, I wouldn’t be anything. The only thing more important than our relationship is the love we share for our country.
99. As an army wife. I will wait for you as long as it takes, and love you wherever you are. Period.
100. As an army wife, there are times when it’s okay to be nervous. Nervous is normal and natural. What isn’t normal and natural is the anxiety that follows you around like some sort of invisible dark shadow.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about going through the collection of proud Army wife quotes up there? Please, provide an answer in the comment section. Don’t forget to tell others about this page. Thank you.