Being an aunt can be one of the greatest things on Earth. You get to influence children and watch them grow while you teach them lessons and guide them toward the right path.
Being an aunt also has its perks. You get to give the best gifts, play with teething toys and cuddle babies. But it also means that you might embarrass yourself in front of your friends and family.
As an aunt, you get to be a parent, without the diaper changing, to be a teacher and a summer camp counsellor without having to get up in the middle of the night. However, there are times when being an aunt is a little challenging.
But the one thing I love about aunts is cracking those jokes that your kids find funny but their parents don’t get. That is why I decided to create this list of my favourite proud new aunt quotes to always remind you how awesome it is to be a new aunt!
Proud New Aunt Quotes
My niece is here! I can’t believe how much my life has changed. Each day, she teaches me and makes me want to be a better person. I’m so proud to be an auntie, and I’m so grateful for the chance to share all of life’s adventures with this little one!
1. I am an aunt now! Now that I have a nephew of my own to spoil, I’m going shopping.
2. I’m an aunt now and I can’t believe how much my life has changed. It only took losing my wine coolers from the top of the fridge to gain more love than a new mom could hope for.
3. I’m an aunt now! My awesome brother has two adorable girls and I like them.
4. Raise your hand if you’re a proud aunt!
5 an aunt is amazing. I cannot believe my sister just had a baby! It feels like such a blessing, yet so surreal. I am so happy for her and can’t wait to spoil this little bundle of joy with tons of hugs and kisses.
6. Today, I am officially an aunt. This is the first step (of many, I’m sure) in a new journey. I will be holding my nephew for the first time in about eight weeks
7. I just became an aunt, and I’m kind of a big deal now. Now mind you, it was only three weeks ago when they told me they were pregnant and that my niece or nephew wasn’t my nephew or niece.
8. I’m a proud new aunt. But I’m not just any proud new aunt. I’m a European one! That’s right, my little brother’s wife delivered the cutest baby you’ve ever seen … and its hair is so blonde! It’s almost white! How cute is that?
9. I recently became an aunt for the second time to my brother’s son. I’m so overcome with emotion looking at those tiny fingers and toes, that I often find myself lost in this ecstatic memory.
10. I was an aunt before, but my niece was only a few months old, and I didn’t have much contact with her; we had only met twice before she started walking. This time around is different. My newest little nephew is 4 months old, and he’s really cute!
11. I’m a proud new aunt. My baby nephew was born this past Sunday morning and I am so excited to share him with the world.
12. I’m a proud new aunt. My sister just gave birth to my beautiful baby niece. I can’t wait to show her the world and teach her all that I know.
13. I’m a proud new aunt. But my mother-in-law, who is an amazing woman, can be rather particular about how her grandchildren’s baby pictures are taken.
14. I’m a proud new aunt. My sister has just had a beautiful baby girl. I got to hold her the other week and she smiled at me! I don’t know how but it was the most exciting thing in the world to experience. Since then I’ve felt very protective of her and need to know what I can do to make sure my little niece is protected as much as possible.
15. I am a proud aunt of a baby boy. He is the cutest, cutest, cutest thing you’ve ever seen.
16. I am a recent-turned-new aunt. This is my first time as an auntie, and I have to say, there’s nothing better in the world! Except for maybe hotdogs! Or puppies! Or unicorns that can teleport you directly to Disneyland! Wait — what was I talking about? Oh yeah — being an auntie.
17. I’m a proud new aunt. I just can’t get over it. It still sounds crazy to say that, but it feels so good – truly, it does. The baby is beautiful and overflowing with joy. Her mother is amazing and my brother is doing just fine. The whole thing has brought me such joy, even the exhaustion and the lack of sleep haven’t dulled my smile one bit.
18. I’m a proud new aunt! My nephew was born last weekend and I can’t wait to introduce him to my favourite board games. It’s going to be awesome.
19. I’m a proud new aunt. I just can’t believe it. My sister is finally blessed with a baby girl. I get to be around her all the time and I have to pinch myself every time I look at her tiny and cute face.
20. I am a proud new aunt. My sister-in-law and brother welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world last week.
21. Life is exciting when you become an aunt. You feel blessed to be able to experience the wonder of new life and it instantly puts your whole world into perspective. Well, that’s exactly how I felt when I became a new aunt myself around a month ago.
22. Our first niece was born a few weeks ago, so I’m now a proud new auntie to the cutest little girl in the world. I thought I would share some fun thoughts I had on becoming an aunt.
23. I’m a proud new aunt. My cute nephew was born last week and seeing his big eyes looking at me made me realize how tiny my life was. I realized I wasn’t happy with my current job, even if it gave me money. I always wanted to live out of my country but didn’t dare to say it out loud.
24. I’m a proud new aunt. I’ll be spending plenty of time with my new nephew and niece in the next year or so, and am looking forward to it. My nephew is going to enjoy his first birthday soon, I will be there to see it.
25. I’m a proud new aunt. I’m not going to tell you the gender or name — but my sister had her baby yesterday, and I couldn’t be happier.
26. I’m so excited to share the good news. My sister just gave birth to my new nephew. I’m so honoured to be an aunt and start this lifelong journey with him.
27. Being an aunt is the best! I get to experience the joy of holding a little bundle in my arms, experiencing all those adorable firsts, and all the cute and silly moments in between.
28. So, not only did I get a new niece, but I got to see her every week for the last month. It has been an amazing bonding opportunity and experience. I can’t believe how much she’s grown in just a few weeks! She is so alert and already responding to voices with smiles and gestures. It has been so exciting to see the world through her eyes!
29. I just wanted to share the news that my sister had a baby yesterday, a healthy 8-pound 11-ounce girl (and an even more adorable human). Yes, we’re already doting on her (my niece) and somehow we feel that she must have gotten the parents with the shortest combined height out of all the siblings’ babies.
30. My sister gave birth to a healthy baby boy. He doesn’t have any teeth yet, but he can hold his head up on his own and he smiles a lot. I find him adorable.
31. I’m a proud new aunt. When my sister was born, two years ago, she brought joy into our family and introduced me to many new friends.
32. My nephew is the cutest baby ever. He’s so funny and sweet and cuddly.
33. I’m a proud new aunt. My sister and her husband just had their first baby! I congratulate my brother-in-law on doing the most difficult thing a human mind can do, which is to understand the code written by another human mind, which itself is trying to understand the universe.
34. My sister had her first child today. I’m officially an aunt!
35. I’m a proud new aunt. My sister just gave birth to a new baby boy! He was born on my grandfather’s birthday and I think he’s adorable. As you can see from the picture above, he has black hair just like his father and it’s already getting thicker than my husband’s hair.
36. I’m a proud new aunt! My brother’s wife had a girl, and I’ll be coming over to coddle her just as my mom did with me. She has a sister (two years old) so she should grow up plenty cute.
37. I’m a proud new aunt. I have a nephew. He is perfect in every way. I’m so excited to have him in my life. I love him so much it hurts. I’ll do anything for him because he’s family and that’s what we do for family.
38. I’m a proud new aunt. A few days ago, my brother and his wife welcomed their first child into the world. I was able to be there for the birth, which meant so much to me. It was a beautiful experience, and I spent hours holding this little one and thinking about how much love she’ll get from her parents.
39. I’m a proud new aunt. My niece was born last week and it’s amazing to watch her grow up. She’s so perfect and tiny and beautiful, I can’t help but think about how lucky my brother is to have such an amazing little girl.
40. I’m a proud new aunt. I’ve been waiting for this moment since my brother and his wife had their baby girl in February. I’m thrilled to have an opportunity to play a role in my niece’s life, even if it is from afar.
41. I’m a proud new aunt. I have an adorable niece, who is just the most precious thing I’ve ever seen. She’s got my mom’s eyes and my dad’s hair. She has the sweetest smile and the cutest laugh. And she loves me more than anything in the world — which is exactly how I feel about her.
42. Raising my hand, I’m a proud aunt! Niece and nephews under the age of two are no joke, though. Keep on raising those cute little hands!
43. I’m so excited to be an aunt again, this time to a little girl and boy. Let’s raise our hands if we’re also proud to be an aunt!
44. I’m having a hard time believing I’m an aunt. I just became one and it’s the best feeling ever!
45. Raising a niece or nephew is one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have.
46. Raise your hand if you’re a proud aunt (or if you want to be one).
47. I’m a proud aunt to three beautiful kids. I love watching them grow up and learn about things such as the solar system and dinosaurs.
48. My niece is so freaking cool and I am her proud aunt.
49. Proudest aunt in the world! I remember feeling a warmth in my heart, watching her for the first time.
50. I’m the proud aunt of a baby that I love so much! My niece is the cutest and most clever baby in the world. She’s so precious, I can’t wait to see her soon!
51. Raise your hand if you’re a proud aunt. I’m raising my hand, and I know a lot of other people are doing the same! We are so excited for all of you—your kids will be our children’s kids, after all. We can’t wait to hear about your sweet new additions.
52. I’m a proud aunt of three beautiful girls. I love being their mom, but I also love when they get to celebrate and experience the things that only someone else’s kids can do.
53. Becoming an aunt was one of the most exciting moments of my life. I had no idea just how proud I would feel and how much my life would change because of it.
54. Being an aunt is a blast. I feel like an important part of the family and love seeing my nieces grow up.
55. Being an aunt is the best gig in the world. I get to spoil my niece, while also sharing my life’s experiences with her. Plus she makes me laugh until I cry!
56. I’m proud to be an aunt, especially to the sweetest baby girl ever. I can’t believe how much my life has changed since becoming a mom. I’m so excited to see what the future holds!
57. I’m so proud to call myself an aunt. I can’t believe how much my life has changed since I became a mother!
58. I love being an aunt. My niece is my best friend and I’ve never felt so happy or fulfilled as I do when I’m spending time with her.
59. I gained so many new perspectives and blessings. I’m proud to be an aunt now and it feels good to know that I can experience this together with my siblings.
60. I’m an aunt! This is the first time I’ve experienced motherhood and I couldn’t be happier. The bond between an aunt and her nephew is one of a kind.
61. I’m so happy to have a little niece. I can’t believe how much my life has changed in just the past few months. I’ve seen myself grow as an aunt and learn new things about parenthood and life.
62. And then, the most wonderful thing happened. I became an aunt. I’m not exaggerating when I say that being an aunt has changed my life because it completely changed the way I think about my motherhood.
63. When I started my career as a full-time working mother, I was convinced that being an aunt would never be in the cards for me – much less the one to deliver my first niece. But almost three years later, here I am with a beautiful niece and new nephew to share the joy with.
64. It doesn’t matter if your child is a week old or seven years old – being an aunt is amazing.
65. I’m proud to be an aunt now. It’s such a beautiful thing and I was terrified of it at first because I don’t have any siblings and never had younger brothers or sisters. But you know, I can relate to having children much more now.
66. I am proud to be an aunt now. It feels like I’m helping my sister-in-law raise children, which is a little strange but also thrilling. I feel like I have a deeper understanding of life than most people my age and the experience has helped create a more mature person.
67. My first niece arrived a month ago, and she has already brought so much joy into my life. It’s unbelievable how much your life becomes different after becoming an aunt, but in many ways, it’s still the same.
68. I’m openly an aunt now! It honestly feels like yesterday when I was a little girl. I can’t believe how much my life has changed just overnight. This little one is such a blessing and so sweet, I know he will be loved by everyone.
69. Becoming an aunt is one of the best things in my life. I never thought that I would be responsible for someone else’s life, it’s crazy how much you love your nieces and nephews.
70. My brother and his wife just had their first baby and I’m so incredibly excited to be an aunt. With every passing second of this little one’s life, my heart fills with such joy and love. For this reason alone, becoming an aunt is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
71. Being an aunt to my nephew is one of the most amazing things I’ve experienced in my life.
72. I’m proud to say that I am now an aunt. I can’t believe how much my life has changed in just one moment. But the most important change is the happiness of this newborn baby and her parents.
73. I’m proudly an aunt now and I can’t believe how much my life has changed. It feels like just yesterday that I got married, bought a house, started my career — and now my sister-in-law is a mom!?!
74. I’m proud to be an aunt now, and can’t believe how much my life has changed in just a few months.
75. Being an aunt is one of the most amazing feelings I’ve ever experienced. When you’re a mom, there’s always something to worry about. But as an aunt, I love every single moment of parenthood in a completely different way.
76. Being an aunt is more than I could have ever imagined, and that’s saying a lot since I’ve always wanted to be one.
77. Being an aunt has been the single greatest experience of my life. I can’t wait to see what this little one grows up to be like!
78. Being an aunt is so much fun. I can’t believe how much my life has changed since my nephew was born. He completes me, and I love everything about him.
79. I’m so grateful to my husband and my mother-in-law for adopting this beautiful baby. I’m truly excited about being an aunt. Because of them, I have a new love in my life!
80. I fell in love with my niece and nephew when they entered this world. Being a big brother/sister is one thing, but being an aunt is another.
81. My niece is my favourite. I love being an aunt! I’m proud of it.
82. I’m so excited to be an aunt now and I can’t believe how much my life has changed. To hear her laugh, watch her learn new things, and see her grow up is amazing. I can’t wait to start a new chapter in my life with this precious little girl.
83. I’m so excited to be an aunt now! I can’t believe how much my life has changed.
84. I’m now an aunt! It’s been a life-changing experience for me and my sisters, and I couldn’t be prouder.
85. Being an auntie is the best thing, I just love this little boy so much. Being a parent has given me a new perspective on life and I can’t wait to see my nephew grow into a man!
86. My niece is the most beautiful little girl ever! Not only is she gorgeous and smart, but she’s also an awesome human being. I’m so lucky to have her as a part of my life.
87. I can’t believe that I’m an aunt now. How time flies and how much my life has changed.
88. I couldn’t be happier and feel more blessed to call this tiny baby my niece. I can’t believe how much my life has changed since she joined our family.
89. I’m proud and happy to have my beautiful niece in the world.
90. I have always wanted to be an aunt and now I am and I couldn’t be happier. There’s nothing better than having a child and watching them grow.
91. I am proud to be an aunt and I can’t believe how much my life has changed. My niece is 5 months old and is such a joy to spend time with. She makes me smile and laugh, even when I am having a bad day.
92. I’m so excited to be a part of this beautiful family, and every day I love being an aunt more than the last. I can’t believe how much my life has changed since becoming an aunt.
93. OMG, I’m an aunt! I can’t believe how much my life has changed but it’s for the best and I wouldn’t trade this experience for anything.
94. I’ve never been so proud when I found out that I was going to be an aunt. I can’t believe how much my life has changed and for the better!
95. Being an aunt has been one of the most exciting experiences in my life so far. I can’t believe how much my life has changed since that day.
96. Becoming an aunt has been a joy, but there is an undeniable change in the way your life will progress. You can now look at your brother or sister like they’re not just your sibling, but also as a mother or father. It’s incredibly exciting!
97. Being an aunt is the best part of my life. I love being someone’s role model, playing games and taking them places with me.
98. I am now an aunt, and I love it when I get to see my nephew. He is so sweet. His smile makes me melt. I wish that he could stay a baby forever but at least he has these cute baby photos as keepsakes of his childhood.
99. Being an aunt is a dream come true. I never expected to have so much love in my life and even more joy when I became an aunt.
100. I’m happily an aunt now and I can’t believe how much my life has changed.
101. I can’t believe how much my life has changed. I’m proud to be an aunt and I can’t wait to take care of this beautiful baby girl.
Although being an aunt can be a difficult role to take on, when done correctly it is one of the most rewarding things in the entire world. It is a position that demands responsibility and acknowledgement, but also fulfilment and joy.
Aunts play an invaluable role in family life, and it’s important to embrace that position with pride. I trust that these proud new aunt quotes were able to depict this creatively. Don’t forget to share this post and let me know the most relatable quote in the comment section below.