An insensitive man is a person who has difficulty empathising with the needs and feelings of others. If people are not in touch with their feelings, they may be unaware of how their words or actions affect others. The result can be unintentional, emotional or physical harm to others around that individual.
We are all guilty at some point of being insensitive. But, as a man, you can make a change for the better. Sometimes you may not know what to say when someone tells you about their struggles.
I have compiled a list of quotes about being an insensitive man for inspiration and advice on what you can say or do to avoid this harsh behaviour.
Quotes About Being An Insensitive Man
Being insensitive is being unaware of the needs and feelings of others. When you think about it, being insensitive is pretty much a choice. Choose not to be, and you’ll never have to worry about how others feel—being able to consider other people’s feelings at every turn. That’s a great quality to have as a man!
1. Being a sensitive guy can be like being a square peg in a round hole. It’s not always easy to fit in, but the biggest mistake is to give up on trying. Being sensitive doesn’t make you weak, and it doesn’t mean you’re less than everyone else. You might just be a better person than others because you are kind and compassionate.
2. Don’t be that insensitive guy who doesn’t know how to handle a situation.
3. The most important thing is to think about your actions, not how they will be perceived.
4. People are often surprised at how insensitive men can be. These are just some of the many things that make us humans.
5. Don’t be afraid to be sensitive, don’t swerve away from what makes you unique.
6. Being an insensitive man is simply not a nice person.
7. Being an insensitive man is a crime. But when you have nothing else to offer, sensitivity is the way to go.
8. Being insensitive is like a balloon that gets bigger and bigger, but the more you squeeze it, the more it deflates.
9. Being insensitive is a learned behaviour. But, if you don’t act that way, you can unlearn it.
10. Being insensitive is not being ignorant; it’s just being ignorant when you know better.
11. It’s okay to be insensitive once in a while. It’s better to be quick to apologise for it than not at all.
12. Being sensitive is not a crime, but being insensitive is. It’s not about feelings; it’s about respect.
13. Saying something unintentionally hurtful to someone can alter their self-esteem and diminish their confidence. Be careful what you say around people. Be sensitive to what others are feeling.
14. As someone who has suffered from ill-treatment, I can tell you that being insensitive will not be tolerated. It is a sign of weakness, vulnerability and a lack of respect for others.
15. Be kind and gentle with yourself. The world needs more sensitive men.
16. Being sensitive is a sign of a healthy heart. Be thoughtful and sensitive in everything you do.
17. Being insensitive doesn’t mean you’re stupid. It means you need to step back and look at things from a different perspective.
18. Being sensitive is a good thing. It’s only when you lose touch with your feelings that they become an issue.
19. Let’s take a moment to remind ourselves to be more sensitive and kind. You never know whom you’ll inspire!
20. We all make mistakes. We learn from them, and we move on. It’s not about making someone wrong for doing something that you disagree with. It’s about being more careful next time so you don’t make the same mistake again.
21. Being insensitive, man? I don’t think so. Adopt a more compassionate attitude, and share your compassion with others.
22. An insensitive man doesn’t believe in what others are going through.
23. Being insensitive is like wearing a body suit. You don’t realise you have it on until someone points it out.
24. If you think about it, insensitive people run the world. They’re everywhere. They laugh at your jokes and make fun of your opinions. They call you names and insult you behind your back, but you don’t know anything about them, and they won’t even give you the time of day. They might even treat you like a friend or a brother, but deep down inside, they are just as mean and cold as everyone else.
25. Being insensitive to someone else’s feelings is like being naked in a mental institution.
26. Being insensitive is a choice. You can choose to be more compassionate, heartfelt and considerate.
27. Being sensitive is a sign of strength, not weakness. Being thoughtful is the mark of intelligence, not weakness.
28. It is better to be sensitive and wrong than insensitive and right.
29. Don’t be an insensitive man. Being insensitive to other people’s feelings is one of the hardest things for men to admit, but it’s something that makes a difference in your life.
30. Most people are unaware that they’re being insensitive. But when you learn how to recognise the signs of insensitivity, you’ll have the ability to tell when your friends are being insensitive, too.
31. Being insensitive isn’t a tough thing to do. It’s easy. It’s being kind that is hard. Be kind, not because it’s expected, but because it’s the right thing to do.
32. Sometimes, we’re too quick to judge. Sometimes it’s hard to understand that you must be sensitive and not take things personally.
33. There are no words to describe what I have felt when I have been insensitive. It’s like a punch in the gut. You feel like you never want to be that guy again.
34. We are often insensitive, so we let our feelings and perceptions make us act in ways that are not kind. If we could be more thoughtful about being vulnerable, we might learn to be more accepting of others, ourselves and life.
35. Being insensitive is like driving your brain in the wrong direction. You will always get yourself into trouble, but if you can correct it, you’ll have a much better quality of life.
36. Being sensitive isn’t weak. It’s strong. It makes you a better person, capable of true empathy.
37. Life is too short to be insensitive. So put that filter down and just be you.
38. We all have bad days, but life is too short to be an insensitive man.
39. Being insensitive is like being a unicorn. Nobody believes you when you say it isn’t your fault.
40. Being insensitive is like a cute little devil on your shoulder telling you how to be more like him.
41. Being insensitive is one of the ways we learn to be human. But if you can learn to listen without judging and see beyond your point of view, you are more than just a regular insensitive person.
42. The good thing about being insensitive is that you don’t think too much about it. The bad thing about being insensitive is that everyone else often thinks about it.
43. You know what they say: If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all. Sometimes people just need a little reminder to be considerate of others and have more compassion.
44. Sometimes, you have to put yourself in someone else’s shoes to see things from their perspective.
45. Being insensitive is a choice. It’s not what we are; it’s what we do. We’re responsible for everything that happens to us, good or bad. So the next time you urge to be a jerk, remember this: It’s all your fault.
46. No one likes being insensitive. It’s a sign of weakness. Don’t be an insensitive man. Be a sensitive one!
47. You say you don’t mean to be insensitive, but it’s still insensitive to say. Be careful what you say and how you say it.
48. Let’s take a moment to remind ourselves to be more sensitive and kind. You never know whom you’ll inspire!
49. Being insensitive, man? I don’t think so. Adopt a more compassionate attitude, and share your compassion with others.
50. Being insensitive doesn’t mean you’re stupid. It means you need to step back and look at things from a different perspective.
I hope you got the right quote to express who an insensitive man is from these quotes about being an insensitive man.
Enjoy, and do not forget to share and drop your comments on the quotes below.