We all have set goals for ourselves and strive hard to achieve them. Why? Because goals give us a sense of purpose and even happiness. Sometimes, it looks as though these goals are abstract and cannot be achieved, but with persistence and determination, you can become anything you want to be.
The benefits of setting goals are endless. When you set goals, you become more focused on your passions. You’re more likely to be successful when your efforts are concentrated and directed toward something specific.
However, it’s a different ball game to set goals and another to achieve them. Some people keep sidetracking and put off working on their goals until the next time, while some others even give up altogether. Meanwhile, some will never give up, no matter the odds, which most times makes them successful.
They are successful not because they don’t fail some of the time but because they have decided that those failures cannot stop them. They see setbacks as opportunities to strive better to achieve their goals.
Whatever it is that you are trying to achieve, you need to strive and give your best to accomplish the goals. Here are some quotes about striving for your goals to give you hope and push your striving spirit.
Quotes About Striving for Your Goals
We all have goals we want to achieve in our lives. Some are big, and some are small. But the thing is, it’s not easy to reach them; it will take a lot of work and effort. You need to be consistent and persistent with your actions, or else you won’t be able to reach your goal.
1. Striving for your goals is like climbing a mountain. It’s hard and challenging, but it’s worth it in the end.
2. When you are willing to work hard for what you want, success is within your reach.
3. Don’t let anyone distract you from your goals. It’s good to dream big and make them happen, but don’t forget why you started in the first place.
4. Your goals aren’t always going to be easy, but they’ll be worth the fight. Stay focused and push forward.
5. Every goal is an opportunity to build something new. Maybe it’s a business, maybe it’s yourself.
6. When you get clear on your goals, they will serve as a compass to help you find the courage to take action.
7. Stay focused and push forward. Your goals aren’t always going to be easy, but they’ll be worth it in the end.
8. The only limits are the ones you place on yourself. You can achieve anything you want if you’re willing to work hard enough for it.
9. No matter how far you have come, never stop striving for your goals.
10. You must go after your goals with the same tenacity and determination that you would use to achieve a new relationship.
11. The secret is to go after all the goals you’ve set for yourself. Don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself.
12. Set a goal and don’t stop until you’ve achieved it.
13. If you don’t set goals, you’ll never know what you’re capable of. So set a goal and make it happen.
14. It takes hard work and dedication to achieve your goals, and sometimes you’ll have to wear more than one hat. But when it pays off, the sense of pride is worth all the hardship.
15. To achieve your goals, you’ll need a roadmap that outlines what you need to do and when. A good mentor will give you advice on how to make your business grow as well.
16. Goal setting is not the goal, but rather the process of creating the goals that will get you where you want to be.
17. Striving for greatness means doing the little things better every day.
18. As you continue to strive for your goals, bear in mind that the more you have dreamed, the more possible it is that you will succeed.
19. If you don’t set goals, you’ll never know how far you can go. Set your sights high and don’t be afraid to dream big.
20. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Never let anyone stand in your way of achieving your goals because if they do, success will never find you.
21. A goal is not just a dream; it’s a target. Set it high, and let nothing stop you from achieving it.
22. Whatever you decide to do, remember that reaching your goals will take time and dedication. Push forward and don’t give up on your dreams. They’re worth fighting for.
23. If you want it, go get it. If you want to accomplish what other people think is impossible, you have to work harder than everyone else and never give up.
24. Dream big, set your goals, and make them happen. It’s good to dream big and make them happen, but don’t forget why you started in the first place.
25. If you aim for the sky, you may just miss the stars. But if you aim for the stars, somebody up there is sure to notice and give you a wink
26. You don’t reach your goals by failing to try. You succeed when you risk failure and push through to succeed.
27. We should all strive to be the best version of ourselves, and not settle for anything less. And while we all have different paths to take, I think we can all agree: it’s important to chase your goals.
28. Never give up on your goals. The more you do them, the more they will come true.
29. It’s simple. Don’t settle for the default. There are strategies and tools that you can use to achieve the goals you set for yourself.
30. It takes hard work to achieve your goals, but working hard toward a goal often results in a sense of accomplishment.
31. Don’t be afraid to dream big. It’s nice to set some high goals and work toward them. But if you give up before you reach them, you’ll never get anywhere at all.
32. We know how to achieve our goals in life. It’s all about staying positive, believing and having a strong desire to succeed.
33. People with goals are unstoppable. People without goals are always pushing their limits.
34. Don’t let anything stop you from achieving your dreams. Avoid distractions and focus on what is important.
35. Don’t let yourself get caught up in distractions. It’s easy to lose sight of what you are trying to do in the first place. You need to stay focused on your goals and your dreams.
36. Don’t let people tell you that your dreams aren’t possible, it’s a lie. It’s not impossible to be what you want to be–the only thing that stands in your way is yourself. Maybe that sounds harsh, but it’s the truth.
37. You can have all the beauty in the world, and you still won’t be beautiful unless you’re striving for something.
38. Don’t stop moving forward. You can be who you want to be. Be the best at what you do. Make your goals a reality, and make sure you’re doing everything possible to see that they come true.
39. You may never reach your goals, but you’ll never be happy with yourself if you don’t try. That’s why we’re here to help.
40. Your goals are worth living for and you’ve got to keep striving if you want to make it.
41. Everyone has the power within themselves to achieve what they want. Make a dream happen and break it down into manageable steps. You got this! Yes, you can. Take the first step and go for it. Nothing is stopping you except your own mind. Once you overcome that, nothing is impossible.
42. When you go after what you want in life, you can’t help but get it.
43. Reaching for your goals is like climbing a mountain. You might lose hope at one point until finally, you reach the peak and overcome all odds.
44. All it takes for your dreams to become reality is a little grit and the willingness to keep working towards them.
45. Never let anyone tell you that you cannot achieve your goals or make you feel like you’re not good enough. They will never be able to beat what you have within yourself. And they’ll never be able to push you to do things that are too hard for you because they can’t do it themselves.
46. You have to be willing to work hard and you have to want it. But when you want it, nothing can stop you.
47. You are only limited by your own mind. Try hard and never give up. You will get there!
48. People with a vision and an action plan are unstoppable. So keep on pushing and always remember the saying “never give up”—it’s the most valuable advice there is!
49. Only you can define your success. Society focuses on the need to attain specific material items, but that doesn’t mean you have to buy into it. Focus on your own goals and achieve them the way YOU want to, not the way someone else wants you to.
50. Don’t waste your time doubting yourself. Double down on your goals, and let your achievements fuel you.
51. If you’re not setting goals, you’re missing out on one of the most important things in life.
52. If you don’t set goals, you will have no problems because whatever happens, happens. But if you do set goals, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
53. You can achieve anything you want if you put your mind to it.
54. The only goals that give us joy are the ones we pursue with all of our hearts—even if it means putting in a little extra hustle.
55. Sometimes, you need to get clear on what your goals really are. Perhaps you set them too high or too low, or you’ve been trying to do everything at once like an uber-busy bee. Maybe you’re just not sure what they are or you don’t know where to start.
56. It takes work to achieve the goals you set for yourself, but it will be worth it when you get there
57. Achieving your goals is not an easy feat and you have a lot to learn along the way. But don’t worry, we’re here to help!
58. The path to success is rarely easy. But once you’ve made it, you’ll be glad you worked so hard.
59. Let’s go, little hero. Let’s do something that matters.
60. Setting new goals, dreaming bigger, and achieving more may not seem like much, but it sets you up for an exciting life. Stay positive and believe in yourself. Others might not understand why you do what you do, which is why it’s important to trust yourself and go after what you want.
61. It’s easy to have goals. It takes courage to achieve them. Don’t let fear hold you back; this is your one life go get it.
62. We don’t get to choose which goals we write. We get to choose how we keep chasing them.
63. Setting goals is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. When you set goals, you set expectations for yourself and your future; you create a plan to accomplish them, and you push yourself to go after the things that really matter to you.
64. Never give up on your dreams. And never let anyone hold you back from achieving your goals.
65. When you set goals, don’t aim for the stars. Just stay on target and you’ll get there.
66. What’s your goal? If you have a vision, make it happen. If you have a plan, implement it.
67. Make efforts to achieve your dream. Get out of bed. It’s time to achieve something. Don’t let anyone tell you that it can’t be done. Set a goal, trust yourself and prepare for the hard times ahead.
68. It’s never too late to get clear on what your goals are and begin putting all the necessary efforts into achieving them and with the right tools, of course!
69. You can do anything you set your mind to. If you want to achieve something, don’t stop until you get it. Nothing worth having comes easy, but nothing is impossible.
70. Don’t be bound by the limits that others place on you. Even if they don’t believe in you, even if they’re sure you’re wrong, even if they mock you, don’t let it stop your pursuit of what matters to you.
71. The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. Do not be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is. Do or do not. There is no try.
72. For some people, achieving their goals means accomplishing something great, like curing cancer or even solving world hunger, but for others, it might just mean finding a job that makes them happy or finally being able to afford newer clothes for
73. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear. Fear and greed are the two most powerful factors that drive the market. Doing something about your fears takes a lot of courage and strength. If you don’t have the courage, then you probably won’t be able to reach your goals.
74. Set aside time for the things that matter to you. Achieving your goals is hard, but rewarding.
75. When you start a journey, it’s easy to think that the biggest challenges you’re going to face are out there in front of you and that once you get past them, everything will be smooth sailing from then on. But the truth is, it’s not always like that. Sometimes the hardest challenges come from unexpected places from within yourself.
76. You can have inner doubts, but it isn’t something to fear or run away from it’s an opportunity to grow and learn and become stronger than ever before. It’s a chance to show yourself what you’re made of and discover what you’re truly capable of when it really matters. It’s a way to practice being your best self, regardless of how hard things get or how much easier it would be to just quit now.
77. It doesn’t matter how many times you fall down what matters is how often you stand back up again and keep going. No one expects perfection from us not even ourselves. All we can do is aim for excellence and do our absolute best no matter what happens next. You’ve got this!
78. Don’t settle for mediocrity. Dream big, aim high and work hard toward your goals.
79. You have the power to change your life. You will not get anywhere if you don’t put in the effort. I am here to tell you that if you want to get somewhere, you can do it. You are special and worthy of everything that is good. But this power is not for the faint of heart: it requires everything from self-discipline to grit to persistence.
80. Striving to achieve your goals requires that you take care of yourself with proper nutrition, sleep, and exercise to keep you strong and fit. You’re going to be sore. And it’s going to hurt. But pain is just there so that you know when something is working and you’re doing it right.
81. To achieve your goals, you need the drive that comes from your desire for a better future for yourself and everyone around you to drive to work harder than anyone else because there is no way around it: the only way you can succeed is if you do your best and succeed beyond what was expected of you.
82. When all of these things are present, then you’ll have what it takes to get where you want to go in life to be able to make a difference, meet your dreams, and do something meaningful with your life. So let’s start by looking at where your goals are right now:
83. Do you want to start your own business, but you’re afraid of failing? Want to make more money than your parents ever dreamed possible? Well, you’ve got the power within you! Start from the point that you are and see yourself achieving your goals.
84. We’ve all been there. We want to be #1 at our jobs. We want to be the best at whatever we do in life. But sometimes, it takes longer than we expect. And that’s not an excuse to give up. It is rather a necessity to push on and strive harder. You will get there.
85. One simple rule to achieving your goals is this; if you want something, you must put in the effort to get it. And once you get into a routine, it becomes easy. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way! Don’t let anything stand in your way. You are the only one who can achieve your goals and dreams.
86. There is nothing like a dream come true except making your dreams come true, and achieving your goals is the only way of achieving your dreams thus, if you wish to achieve your goals, you must put all the necessary efforts to see that you achieve your goals and keep striving for it.
87. Never give up on your dreams. Keep them alive, and one day you will achieve all that you want. When you wake up in the morning, think about what you want to become in life. Think about where you want to be in five years. Get up from your bed and live out your dreams.
88. Achieving your goals never comes easy, but always worth it in the end.
89. Don’t stop dreaming big because everything will be alright someday. No matter what it takes, ensure you achieve your goals.
90. The small hiccup that’s causing you to miss your mark today is only a fleeting feeling of uncertainty and insecurity. Don’t lose focus on what matters. Life is about chasing your dreams, not living someone else’s.
91. You have done such a good job striving to achieve your weight loss goals, and you deserve an award as a milestone. You are doing a wonderful job; keep up the good work and remember we are here for you no matter what.
92. Life is full of challenges, and each day we must choose. Today, choose to strive for your goals no matter how difficult they may seem. You are not perfect, and you are going to make mistakes. Yet, it is important to never give up.
93. Don’t wait to live your life; live it now. Believe in yourself, strive to achieve your goals, whatever they might be and always be happy. We are here for the few brief years we have on this earth, let’s make them count by living like there is no tomorrow.
94. Never give up. As long as you don’t stop moving forward, there is always hope that you will achieve your dream. Think about the reasons why you started out on this journey and be determined to reach your goal.
95. You are only limited by how hard you are willing to work and how much effort you put in. Set a goal and make every day count. Be the best that you can be. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it. I want to see you do better, be better and experience more of this amazing world.
96. There is a great world waiting for you out there, waiting for you to create. Don’t get stuck in the rut of thinking you need to stay here because it’s safe. You’re striving to achieve your goals against all odds. You have what it takes, and you can do it.
97. With every difficulty that comes along, or obstacle in your way, instead of just giving up and quitting, take a minute to evaluate the situation. Repeat to yourself, “This too shall pass.” Then make another attempt to reach the next milestone.
98. Your ability to strive and reach for what you believe is important. Your degree of discipline and determination, your willingness to push through the hard times and continue forward, is truly awe-inspiring.
99. Even if you have achieved some of your goals, why stop there? There is so much more to be attained. You can catch each star in the sky because you are an amazing person with lots of willpower.
100. Review your goals or resolutions for your future. Find things that are still lacking and take steps to change that. Determine what you want and desire, create a plan of action and execute it. You can worry about the details later. Stay on track until you achieve your goals.
It takes courage to reach for the stars. It takes determination to make it happen, but nothing really worthwhile ever comes easy. You may have to work for it, sacrifice for it and even bleed for it—but the payoff is always worth everything you go through.
Thanks for reading through these quotes about striving for your goals. Hope you enjoyed them. Feel free to forward them to your family and friends.