The happiest people are those who find happiness within themselves. Happiness is the most important thing in life because if you don’t feel happy, nothing else matters. The best thing about happiness is that it’s a state of mind — it’s something we can all learn to cultivate, regardless of our circumstances or background.
It cannot be defined in terms of wealth, health and relationships. We can experience happiness at any point in life if we are able to understand our true selves and the meaning of life.
You may feel that you have everything in life — money, fame, success — but still feel unhappy because you don’t know what will really make you happy. You have to go deep into yourself to find out what makes you happy and then pursue it with passion.
Here below is a collection of quotes on finding happiness within yourself. Hopefully, it will help you to find more peace, joy and freedom inside yourselves.
Quotes on Finding Happiness Within Yourself
Many people spend their lives searching for happiness in others, when in fact, happiness comes from within. If you’re looking for a way to find happiness in your life, it’s important to understand that the source of your happiness is not external, but internal.
1. No matter how much you’ve achieved, no matter how many accolades you’ve earned, at the end of the day, it’s not about titles. It’s about living a happy life within yourself.
2. We’re all looking to find happiness… If you can find happiness within yourself, you will no longer be dependent on external factors.
3. All it takes is one small step to get back on track and find happiness within yourself. You’re stronger than you think!
4. You don’t need a trip around the world to find what makes you happy. You are enough!
5. I have learned to accept myself for who I am, and find peace in it. We all have flaws, let’s embrace them and love ourselves instead of trying to hide them. Herein true happiness lies.
6. We all know that happiness is a decision, not an attitude. It’s just a matter of how to decide to be happy and what to do when you can’t.
7. Happiness begins with becoming the best version of yourself
8. It’s impossible to be happy if you don’t love yourself. So fall in love with yourself. It’s the best kind of love there is.
9. Happiness is a choice that reflects how you view the world, how you act and how you think.
10. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
11. You are the only person who can make yourself happy.
12. You’ve got what it takes to get where you want to go.
13. The greatest happiness of all is the happiness of being beloved by yourself.
14. You are stronger and smarter than you think, so never give up! Find happiness within yourself.
15. You’re only ever 100% satisfied if you’re giving 100% of yourself. So stop settling for less and start living life to the fullest.
16. We all have moments of feeling inadequate, insecure, or confused. Let’s challenge those feelings, and be better: together
17. Find yourself by finding your flaws and realizing how they don’t define you
18. Happiness is found not through getting everything you want but rather in wanting everything you have.
19. Wake up to the fact that you, your happiness, and your potential aren’t beside the point. They’re the whole point. Be yourself today. Your best self.
20. The best way to be happy is to make others happy.
21. Everyone’s waiting for the “right time” to start doing what they love. Don’t wait, do what makes you happy now.
22. Breathe it in, breathe it out. We all need a little self-love.
23. Don’t look for happiness outside yourself. It is within you.
24. Don’t wait for happiness, it won’t come to you. Go out and find it!
25. There’s happiness and fulfilment all around you, but it’s different from the material things you find outside of you.
26. Don’t wait for someone else to make you happy, be happy with yourself first.
27. There will always be days that are hard. There will always be times when you don’t feel like yourself. But, remember to look at yourself because, at the end of the day, those feelings come from within only.
28. Find happiness in every day and every moment. Make it a habit to appreciate what you have and who you are.
29. Stop waiting for someone or something else to make you happy, because it could be years before it happens and in that time, you’ve already missed out on being happy. Start by finding the good in what you have right now.
30. We all have an inner voice that is stronger than any outside force. Know your voice, be yourself and live your happiest life.
31. Find happiness within yourself! There is no better place to start than right where you are.
32. You can’t ever find happiness by searching for it in others. Keep searching until you find your own.
33. Fall is here, and that means the best thing of all can happen. If you remember to look, you’ll see it. The happiness inside of you
34. What makes a happy day? Maybe it’s seeing your favourite band at the park or curling up with your favourite book. What makes a happy life? It’s having the freedom to choose how you spend your time and what you spend it on.
35. When you’re so happy within yourself, your happiness will spill over to those around you.
36. Finding happiness is all about self-acceptance and being kind to ourselves when things don’t always go our way.
37. Happy is not a place you arrive at. It’s the way you live your life.
38. We all have nights where we just want to curl up on the couch with a glass of wine and watch Netflix. But don’t forget to take time every day to find happiness within yourself.
39. True happiness is found in yourself you may search for it in someone else, but if you never learn to be happy with yourself, you’ll never find the real meaning of “true happiness”.
40. The happiest place isn’t a physical location. Sometimes it’s the moment when you look in the mirror and like what you see.
41. If you love your life, it will show and people will love being around you.
42. Looking for happiness doesn’t require good weather or a glamorous vacation. It doesn’t require anything at all, really. All you need is yourself.
43. The most important relationship you will ever have is the one with yourself. Cherish it always.
44. Happiness comes from within. Sometimes we need to take a step back and take a look at what’s truly important in life.
45. Once it’s realized that you have no control over anything outside of yourself, then you can truly find happiness within.
46. When you realize you have no control over anything but yourself, you can finally find true happiness.
47. Realize your power by realizing that you don’t have any power over anything outside of yourself. Once you understand that, you can be truly happy.
48. Accept that you don’t have control over anything outside of yourself. This will allow you to truly enjoy the rides you take on your journey to success.
49. The realization that you have no control over anything outside of you will bring a new kind of happiness.
50. Once you realize that you have no control over anything that happens in your life, then you can start to find happiness and take control of your own future.
51. The only thing in your power to do is change YOUR behaviour. Once you realize that, I bet happiness will follow
52. If you want to be the happiest you can possibly be, then realize that happiness is an inside job. The only way to find real lasting happiness is by finding it within yourself.
53. The road to happiness is through self-mastery. Once you know who you are and what you’re capable of, then you can control your destiny and truly find meaning in life.
54. You live a better life when you know what to strive for. You smile more and experience more joy when you choose your own desires.
55. No matter where you are, you have complete control over your will to succeed. If you feel good about yourself, and your abilities, and acknowledge that you’re responsible for your choices, then you are unstoppable.
56. There is no force more powerful and determined than you, when you have the will to move mountains. Any mountain can be climbed and anything can be achieved when you find the willpower to do it.
57. There is no excuse for mediocrity. Don’t wait for the perfect time. There is no such thing. Make today a new beginning and start living the life you deserve!
58. Yes, we all have our rough days. But sometimes it just takes a moment to realize that happiness is always here within us.
59. You are not defined by your past. Don’t let it hold you back. Find passions and purpose. Live with passion and purpose every day!
60. You’ll never find true happiness if you continue to search for it. The most productive thing you can do is learn to be happy right where you are.
61. Don’t wait for happiness to happen. Smile, get excited and embrace that happy feeling. When you smile, you feel good!
62. Be happy with who you are. Love your faults and flaws, just like the rest of us love them too.
63. When you do something from your heart, you feel a wholeness, integrity that money can’t buy.
64. I believe in you. I believe in your dreams, and I believe that your unlimited potential is waiting to be unlocked.
65. Just do it for fun. Do what you like to do, not because others are doing it or because someone is telling you to do it.
66. You are the only one in control of your attitude. Be happy. Be positive. Be inspired. Don’t let anyone take that away from you
67. You have to find joy on the inside before you can share it with others. It’s not something that will just magically happen.
68. Wake up and be happy! When you feel good on the inside it shows on the outside
69. How to be happy? Smile more. Laugh more. And, smile and laugh with others.
70. Hey, today’s the day to start living for your inner self, so what are you waiting for? Say yes to good vibes and positive energy and you’ll be surprised at how much better everything else gets too.
71. Find yourself, live life to the fullest, and make friends with your inner self. Yes! True happiness is there.
72. Finding joy in new things is the only way to live a happy life and be content. Do things that you never thought you could do and be open to trying new things.
73. Do what makes you happy. Do what makes you smile. At the end of the day, that’s all that matters.
74. Keep on being your best self, even though you don’t feel like it sometimes. You are doing enough and you deserve to be happy.
75. There is no greater pleasure than being happy in yourself.
76. There is only one happiness in life. To love and be loved.
77. Oftentimes, the most sincere form of happiness is the one you feel for others. A warm smile and a kind word go a long way. The happiest people have learned to simply be happy with themselves.
78. When you feel happy with who you are and what you have, that’s when you’re truly successful.
79. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
80. Every beautiful thing that has ever happened in my life started with a smile.
81. Don’t ask if life is giving you the right answers, just be happy that it’s giving you any answer at all.
82. Find your happiness in yourself first, and then everything follows. Hold onto it.
83. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
84. Make today the day that you decide to make yourself happy first.
85. If you can’t be happy with who you are then how in the world can you expect someone else to be.
86. Life is a self-portrait…to find happiness, find your passion and pursue it.
87. Make yourself a priority, it’s not selfish to do what you love. You’re worth it!
88. You are worthy of love and affection. You are enough for the search of that happiness you truly desire.
89. There is no greater feeling than waking up and loving yourself, your life and the person you’re becoming.
90. You are enough, just as you are. There is nothing to prove and no one to impress. You have the power to be happy and free right now… no matter where you are.
91. How do you know that your soul is pure and honest? Because you love yourself.
92. If you’re happy with yourself, you’ll be happy with others. Be nice to yourself and don’t judge.
93. Be happy today. Not because everything is perfect, but because you’ve decided to make it so.
94. It’s hard to get through, but if you want to be happy it’s hard to do, you must do it your way.
95. Happiness is not found in wealth, beauty or fame, but in yourself, true happiness comes from within not external factors. Something you’ve been searching for, a commitment you’ve made, a long forgotten ideal, a forgotten dream
96. Happiness is found in yourself in the one who thinks and feels, to be lonely and tired, is just not a way to live.
97. I find happiness within myself, I can be happy by myself, no one can take that away, no one can take that away from me.
98. Great happiness is in the heart for it holds what is pure, and all that has been loved.
99. True happiness is found in yourself it is your duty to be here and now, you can’t do it alone, if you’re ever down, just think of the reason you woke up that day, to make your life more.
100. No matter what the situation, make sure you’re the one in control of your happiness.
In conclusion, I believe you have come to understand what contributes to the overall feeling of happiness in your life. In other words, what makes you feel great about yourself.
I hope these quotes on finding happiness within yourself are everything you wanted it to be, let me know what you think about it in the comment box below.