Saturday sickness is the opposite of Friday night fever. It describes those individuals who lack motivation on the weekends and are in a state of relaxation and leisure. It is a type of illness that people experience on Saturdays. This can be caused by an accumulation of stress and an inability to relax. It is often characterized by a strong desire to do absolutely nothing.
Although we have a lot of free time on our hands during weekends, we often feel bored and dissatisfied with our lives. As it turns out, Saturday sickness is not connected with shopping too much and exhausting yourself physically on Fridays. The cause of these feelings lies in our inner souls and our general expectations for life.
The weekend is upon us, and we have the opportunity to escape the daily drudgery of our nine-to-five. But be warned, Saturday sickness can be unrelenting and often takes its toll before you even realize it. Here’s a collection of Saturday sickness quotes that relate to this funny symptom of something that may indeed be called “leisure sickness”.
Saturday Sickness Quotes
Experts say that the boredom, sickness and fatigue you may feel on Saturday are due to your leisure habits. It can be hard work watching TV and playing computer games all day. But if you’re sick of being sick, try some different things for excitement!
1. Saturday sickness is leisure sickness. The sickness comes with the reward of a long weekend and the thrill of being able to check off things from your to-do list.
2. Saturday sickness is the worst. It happens when you have gone too long without rest. Be sure to get a good night’s sleep this weekend!
3. Did you know that Saturday sickness happens because you’re used to working all the time, and when you don’t work, your body goes into a state of shock?
4. Saturday sickness is the sickness that comes with a long weekend. The reward of checking things off your to-do list. Make it count by making Saturday even better. Repeat as needed.
5. Saturday sickness is an awesome feeling. You’re happily anticipating the day off, the weekend ahead, and the things you have planned.
6. Saturday sickness is when you feel like all your work is done and there’s nothing left to do but sit on the couch and relax. But that’s when you should be working.
7. Saturday sickness happens when you have nothing to do, but you are used to working all through the week.
8. Saturday sickness happens when you have nothing to do, but your mind is racing all day, making you feel tired and exhausted.
9. Feel like aching inside? Well, it’s Saturday, and you have nothing to do. That’s right! You are suffering from Saturday sickness, making you feel so unproductive.
10. Saturday sickness can be caused by a lack of sleep, work stress and lack of relaxation.
11. Saturday sickness is a real thing. It’s when your body is so exhausted from all the work you did during the week that you can’t wait until Monday to unwind and recharge.
12. Saturday sickness happens when you have nothing to do and find it difficult to relax due to constant stress.
13. Saturday sickness kicks in when you have no plans for the weekend and nothing to do.
14. Saturday sickness is an illness you get when there’s nothing on TV that you want to watch and don’t want to do anything.
15. Saturday sickness is the feeling that makes you want to stay in bed, but it’s the feeling that motivates you to get up and do what you need to do.
16. Saturday sickness is fun to say: “I’m ready for the weekend!”
17. Saturday sickness? Nah, it’s just good old-fashioned rest. Here’s how to get the most out of your long weekend.
18. Saturday sickness is real. But a weekend break from work can be good for your health.
19. Saturday sickness can be an absolute killer. But you know what? Everyone feels like this once in a while. We’re all human, right? So let’s make Saturday morning great again!
20. Nothing is more exciting than getting out of bed on a Saturday morning and knowing you’re not sick, it’s only a feeling of Saturday sickness.
21. Saturday sickness happens when you have nothing to do but are used to working all the time.
22. Saturday sickness is when you have nothing to do but are used to working all the time, and now you can’t stop.
23. Saturday sickness is a common phenomenon. It happens when you have become accustomed to working all the time and suddenly have no work to do cause it is the weekend.
24. It’s been a long week, and you’re wondering why you haven’t gotten any sleep. Saturday sickness is real!
25. Saturday is the one day of the week you’ve got to give your body a rest! Enjoy the Saturday sickness.
26. Saturdays are made for one thing. Sneezing and sleeping. It’s all part of Saturday sickness.
27. Saturday sickness. You’ll be fine in a few hours, but the start of the weekend will feel like it’s dragging on forever.
28. Saturday sickness is an illness that makes you feel awful on a Saturday. Although most of us have experienced it at one time or another, the good news is that it doesn’t last forever.
29. Saturday night sickness is a real thing. It’s a type of depression that can cause you to feel tired and unmotivated and interfere with sleep.
30. Saturday sickness is a code word for “stay in bed, drink coffee and eat all day.”
31. Saturday sickness is a real thing, and it can get to you. But there’s a cure: Sunday.
32. Saturday sickness is an ailment that makes you feel like a slug. It’s the opposite of Friday night fever.
33. Saturday sickness is not a disease. It’s more like a mindset. Don’t let it stop you from doing what you love on weekends.
34. Saturday sickness is the worst. It’s when you don’t want to do anything, and everything soothes you to sleep.
35. Sometimes, Saturdays are the worst. Nothing is appealing, you’re tired, and no one has your back like coffee.
36. Saturdays are for sleeping late and feeling extra lazy.
37. Saturday mornings can be rough. The sort of morning where you’re left feeling lethargic and unproductive but still want to snuggle under a blanket and binge-watch Netflix.
38. Saturday sickness, that’s what I call it. You know the feeling when you can’t think of anything to do, and all you want is to close your eyes and sleep.
39. Sleep is the only thing that makes Saturday sickness bearable.
40. Oh, Saturday. You’re more than just a day; you’re the time when we can all relax and recharge our batteries.
41. You know that feeling when you just can’t get out of bed? We feel you. Saturday sickness is real.
42. Saturday, that day of the week when the thought of you makes me sick.
43. Saturday sickness refers to feeling sick on a Saturday. This can be caused by several things, including drinking too much alcohol the night before, overeating, or simply not getting enough sleep.
44. Saturday sickness; comes on you like a jolt. It makes you feel like you’ve been hit. Then you’re nervous as a cat and roam around; you’re going crazy.
45. When Saturday rolls around, your stomach turns, your heart sinks, and your knees shake. You can’t wait for Sunday; that’s your day off.
46. Saturday’s sickness, a fever that comes on Saturdays, never occurs on any other day,
47. Saturday sickness is not an everyday issue but is a special and peculiar illness that occurs only on a Saturday.
48. Saturday sickness, that’s when the world is spinning too fast, that’s when the pain is too great, and you’re still too young
49. The best cure for a Saturday sickness is a little sleep and a lot of Netflix.
50. It’s Saturday and you’re hungover. Why not take care of yourself this morning with a little Saturday sickness?
51. It’s Saturday night sickness, that miserable feeling you get when you have no work on a weekend.
52. The best feeling in the world is a Saturday morning when you don’t have to rush doing anything and can just lounge around.
53. You know it’s Saturday when you feel like you’re gonna puke.
54. Saturday’s a rough day for everyone, especially those who feel sick. How to deal? Make a smoothie!
55. Saturday morning sickness is no joke. Stay off your feet, rest up, and try baby-friendly recipes to ease the pain.
56. Saturday sickness is here, and so is the blues. We’ve got a cure: coffee and brownies!
57. Saturday is here. Saturday’s got us feeling blue. Let’s go to bed, honey – or at least try to.
58. Saturday sickness is real, and it can hit us all. Don’t let its presence take over your weekend—just get a good night’s rest and come back refreshed.
59. Saturday sickness: the pain, the suffering, the dread. The weekend is here, but so are those symptoms that make you want to curl up in the fetal position and plug your ears.
60. Saturday sickness is real! And since we can’t always avoid it, let’s try some favourite home remedies to get over the sniffles and feel better sooner.
61. Saturday sickness has officially arrived. Grab your coffee, get out of bed and stay away from the computer for a few hours.
62. Saturday sickness is real. But don’t worry, it’s not contagious
63. Saturday sickness is like a full-body massage that lasts all weekend.
I think people fail to acknowledge that there’s nothing wrong with having a day where you just relax and enjoy yourself. You make up for it on Sunday, right? Saturday sickness is just an exaggerated form of leisure sickness. If you love your job, then embrace your Saturday. It’s time to reward the hard work you’ve put in at the office.
Hope you enjoyed these Saturday sickness quotes. Share your thought about them in the comment section. Thanks.