When a military friend you have grown to love and care for soon moves on from your community, it is extremely hard. It can often be so difficult to say goodbye to military friends as they leave and before they head off overseas. The decision to leave the military community is not an easy one, but with the right mindset, you can find success in civilian life.
It’s sad to say goodbye to your military friends, but it’s also exciting. You are off to new adventures as you settle into your new life in the civilian world. A part of you will always be left behind on base with your military family. Their jokes, fun times, and memories are truly unforgettable.
One of the most difficult parts of leaving the military is saying goodbye to friends you made. I hope you will take the time to keep in touch with them since there is much love and support between you all.
Here’s a list of saying goodbye to military friends quotes to show your military friends that they meant a lot to you while allowing yourself to move forward in this next chapter.
Saying Goodbye to Military Friends Quotes
Saying goodbye to our many military friends on their way out of the military service. Enjoy your time away from the base, and know that our gratitude extends far beyond this simple thank you for your service, and we wish you the best. Safe travels.
1. To my friends just starting in the military: stay focused, work hard, and know I have your back. I promise that someday, we will cross paths again in a very different capacity. Be safe and stay positive—and most of all, know how much you are loved.
2. We had a blast partying with you guys this past weekend. Safe travels home, and best wishes from your military family. Goodbye.
3. The Army and I go way back. But it’s time to say goodbye. We’ll miss you, but we’ll always have memories of you.
4. Forever your friends, always your heroes. Thank you for your service. Goodbye.
5. I can’t believe today was your last day in the service. I will miss you and the wonderful memories you gave me in the military. Goodbye, friend.
6. So long, and thanks for all the memories. You saved us from boredom, and you always kept our lives interesting. Goodbye.
7. It’s been a great ride, but all good things must end. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. You’re going to be missed. Goodbye.
8. We’ll wish you the best of luck wherever life takes you next. Goodbye and good luck. Thank you for your service. See you at the top.
9. Remember, if the time ever comes when you have to make the tough decision of staying or going to the service of your country, please remember that your friends and family love you dearly. Do what is best for you, and be safe.
10. Hearts are heavy, but we’re proud to salute you for your service in the military. Safe travels, and Godspeed.
11. It was an honour to share your special day with you. Thank you for all that you’ve done for us and our country. We love you and will miss you. Goodbye.
12. Your experience will always remain a part of us.Thank you for your service and sacrifice.
13. The military isn’t just a job. You carry home and family with you for the rest of your life. The troops bring honour and pride to everything they do, and we are proud to say thank you. Goodbye.
14. A battle buddy has shared a common experience and butted heads together in a life-or-death situation. The bond made between these men and women is unbreakable by words, only by actions. Never forget your brotherhood in the military.
15. When you leave the coast, you never know if you’ll return. The world needs more of these brave military men. We’re proud to serve with and honour them all.
16. I’m saying goodbye to an era of my life spent with the people I care about most. I’m thankful for everything you’ve done and the memories we created. Goodbye.
17. Another year, another goodbye. The next time I see you, it’ll be on the first day of my new life. Goodbye, my military friends and brothers.
18. We’re saying goodbye to this military spouse and her husband, who is moving away. It always hurts a little when they leave, but we’re happy they can now be close to family.
19. Always be ready to say goodbye. A military wife knows that life is full of farewells, so cherish each moment with those you love most.
20. Thank you for your service, and thank you for your friendship. Goodbye, guys.
21. Thank you for your service to our country. It’s been an honour to serve with you, and we wish you the best on your next adventure. Goodbye.
22. Thanks for serving our country and giving us many laughs. Take care of yourselves out there. Here’s to you.
23. It’s time for you to say goodbye. Thank you for everything you’ve done and the sacrifices that you have made. We appreciate it more than you know, and we’ll never forget it. Goodbye.
24. To the friends we’ve made along the way—goodbye. I’ll miss you.
25. Thank you for your service. You are missed but never forgotten. We will hold down the fort until we see you again. Goodbye.
26. Thank you for serving our country, and thank you for being an awesome friend. See you at the top.
27. Thank you for serving our country, defending our freedoms, and praying for our troops. We’ll miss you while we are apart, but nothing can keep us apart forever. God bless you and your family.
28. Know you’ll be missed on the front lines. We’ll miss you too, however, because we’re so grateful for your service. Goodbye.
29. Thank you, friends, for all of your services. We are grateful to have had you as a part of our family and community. All the best in your next steps.
30. Thanks for everything you did to protect and keep us free of war. Goodbye, our military brothers.
31. As we give thanks for the sacrifices they and their families have made, let’s also remember to say thank you and goodbye to them.
32. Hanging up my uniform and saying goodbye to military life has been bittersweet, but I’m so glad I got to be part of a family that made me feel at home. You’re a rare breed, and I’ll miss you guys.
33. We’re saying goodbye to our friend in the military, who is off to serve in the U.S. Navy. We’ll miss you a ton.
34. Thanks for being a part of my military family. Thanks for all the memories and your service. Goodbye to you.
35. Your tireless dedication, compassion, and strength will never be forgotten. We are forever grateful for your service. Goodbye.
36. Today, we salute all who have served and thank those of you who are serving this country.
37. Godspeed, and know that we are forever grateful for your sacrifice and service. We will never forget you. Goodbye.
38. Thanks for all you do for us. We’ll miss you too. Thank you for the honour of serving with you. Goodbye.
39. We miss you and can’t wait to see you again. We’ll always remember this time. Goodbye.
40. As hard as it is to have you leave us, this world is better off with men and women like you. Goodbye, once again.
41. There’s no place like home, so don’t ever let go of what you are passionate about. Stay on top of your game, and continue to build on your strengths because that is what got you here in the first place. Goodbye.
42. Always thank a military man, especially when you see them in uniform. But this week, we say farewell to our friends who served in the military, especially those we’ve known over the years at the office. We will miss you. Thank you for your service. Goodbye.
43. For our military friends deployed around the world, we wish you a safe return home.
44. Off to the next adventure, wherever that may be. Thanks for everything you’ve done in your time in the military. Goodbye.
45. Thanks for your service. We’ll miss you and wish you well as you begin the next phase of your journey. Goodbye.
46. Always a soldier. Always a friend. Semper Fi, Marine Corps.
47. It’s time to say goodbye to your friends and family. We hope you all get back safely. Thanks for your service.
48. Thank you for all you do. We truly appreciate and admire you. Thank a military man today.
49. May the peacemaking powers of this holiday season be with you during your final days in the country. Goodbye.
50. Thanks for all you did and sacrificed. We’ll never forget you. Goodbye.
51. Our military men, as you embark on a new journey, we wish you a farewell and look forward to the day you return. Goodbye.
52. Let me tell you a secret; no one leaves. You’re always with us in the people you’ve touched and inspired. We miss you and can’t wait to see you again. Goodbye.
53. We are thrilled for you and your family and wish you all the best as you embark on this new chapter in life. Goodbye.
54. For the last time as a civilian, we say goodbye to you, our military friends. We will miss you greatly and appreciate everything that you do for us. Thank you.
55. Wherever your next duty station will be, know that we’ll miss you dearly. Goodbye.
56. As we say goodbye to the military, thank you for everything you’ve done for our country. We are forever grateful.
57. Thank you for your service and all you’ve done for us. We’ll miss you. Goodbye, and all the best.
58. Thank you for your service. We wish you safe travels as you embark on your next journey. Goodbye.
59. Thank you for fighting for the country. Take care, and come home safely to us.
60. Thank you for your service. We honour those who serve during their service and salute them as they leave this stage in their lives. Thank you for all you’ve done, and may God be with you always. Goodbye.
61. To our military friends, be safe and stay strong; we will miss you dearly.
62. Here’s to the friend whose smile lights up a room. You’ll be missed but never forgotten. Goodbye.
63. Goodbye, my military friend. I’ll miss our morning runs and nightly beers.
64. Keep your head high, and keep smiling. We’ll miss you, but we’ll see you soon. Goodbye.
65. Rest assured, your legacy lives on in the hearts and minds of so many. May you find peace and joy as you begin a new chapter. Goodbye.
66. Not sure where you’re going, but it’s somewhere amazing. Celebrating and saying goodbye to our friends who leave for boot camp. We wish them the best.
67. Thank you for your service to our nation. We will miss you, friend. We wish you the best in your future endeavours. Goodbye.
68. Thank you for serving our country and being such a great friend. We love you so much. Good luck with your next adventure.
69. Thank you for your service to our country. And thank you for being a great military friend. Goodbye.
70. We miss you and wish you a safe trip back home. Thank you for your service to our country. Goodbye.
71. To our military friends, we salute you. A little bit of home is always with you as you serve our country. Thank you for your service. Goodbye.
72. Thank you for your service. We salute you We will honour and respect you, always. Goodbye.
73. Thank you for your service. You are an inspiration to us all. We wish you all the best in the future. Goodbye, our military friends.
74. We salute those who have served and are still serving. Be safe, be well, and enjoy your leave time. Goodbye.
75. Enjoy your next chapter, wherever and whatever that may be. Thank you for your service. Goodbye.
76. Happy military friendship day to all the friends you make on and off the field. Thank you for your service.
77. A big hug and a kiss for all of you. Thank you for your service. Stay safe, and God bless.
78. Wow, it’s been a great experience serving with you all. Thanks for making my military career better and more meaningful. Goodbye.
79. My heart’s still heavy saying goodbye to the friends I’ve made while serving in the military. When you’re gone, you’re gone. No take-backs.
80. Thank you for your service in the military. You’re a hero, and our country is safer because of you. Goodbye.
81. Thank you for your service. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. Goodbye.
82. We love you and miss you. Stay safe, and keep fighting the good fight. Goodbye.
83. We’ll miss you and are so proud of you. Keep up the great work. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Goodbye, guys.
84. We miss you and wish you the best in your next chapter. Goodbye.
85. I wish you safe travels and the best of luck in your new home. Thank you for your service.
86. Thank you for your service in the military. We miss you and wish you the absolute best in your next adventure. Goodbye.
87. To my military brothers and sisters, I bid you farewell and adieu. You are the best of the best. Thank you for keeping us safe. Goodbye.
88. The hardest part of saying goodbye is not seeing your military friends daily. Thank you for three amazing years. Goodbye.
89. Difficult to let go of a military man as noble as he was fierce. Thank you for your service Captain, and for our time together. Goodbye.
90. It’s always hard saying goodbye, but so nice to see you, my friend. Until we meet again, soldier, keep your eyes on the stars.
91. To military friends who are moving far away, whether by choice or not: Thank you for being in our lives. We’ll miss you always.
92. We’ll miss you, but we hope to see you soon. We know your service will always keep giving back to the world. Goodbye.
93. Dear military friend, I’ll miss you at the office, but I’ll miss you even more on the battlefield. Goodbye.
94. Safe travels, my military friend. Thank you for always being there for us. We’ll miss you.
95. All good things must come to an end. And so it is with our time together. But I’ll always love you, my military friend. Goodbye.
96. Saying goodbye is never easy, especially when it means goodbyes for a year. Until we meet again, may the Force be with you. Goodbye.
97. Sentimental Sundays are for reminiscing about the fun times with all my other military buddies that I will never see again.
98. It’s always so hard to say goodbye to your military friends, especially when you don’t know when the next time you’ll see them will be. Thank you for your service and for always looking out for our country. We are better because of you. Goodbye.
99. Serving in the military doesn’t make you a hero—just like serving a latte doesn’t make you a barista. Thank you for your service to our country. We will never forget you.
100. It has been a pleasure serving you. Thanks for all you do for our country. Your service, sacrifice, and professionalism have made this country better. Thanks for all you do to protect our freedoms. Goodbye.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about going through this collection of saying goodbye to military friends quotes? Please, provide an answer in the comment section. Don’t forget to tell others about this page. Thank you.