Military recruits can be at a crossroads. You want to serve your country, but you don’t want to die in some backwater country. So what should you do? This is a frequently asked question, especially by military recruits that are young and not sure they want to full on join the service.
Sometimes it may be difficult to separate fact from fiction — and that’s understandable. But no matter what your opinion is regarding the military, there are some times in life when some inspiration would be needed.
Recruiters, educators and other personnel use some inspirational quotes to inspire candidates to be better informed about their future, and career opportunities in other adult venues, or draw them in with phrases that sound very appealing in a short phrase. They certainly do have some merit as they do reflect some of the core values and morale a person might carry into their adult life.
Such quotes can inspire them and remind them of what they fighting for. Such inspirational quotes will hopefully assist those unsure of their own opinion.
If you need such quotes, then, you should see the most inspiring ones. They are right in the collection of inspirational quotes for military recruits below. Scroll to check.
Inspirational Quotes for Military Recruits
When people tell you something’s impossible, prove them wrong. This is your moment. This is your chance to be all you’ve ever dreamed of becoming. So take a deep breath, step up, and become the next generation of a great army who will lead the way in building a more secure future for our great nation.
1. To be successful in the military, you have to believe in yourself and your ability to fight through adversity.
2. If it’s worth having, it’s worth fighting for. Never give in. Never give up. Fight for what’s right at all costs.
3. Recognize and accept the challenges you will face. Don’t be afraid to make your path.
4. An army is a team; teams don’t win games, teams win championships. So, when you’re on the line with me, and I’m on the line with you, we’re a team.
5. Always be prepared in every aspect of life to spread peace, promote justice and defend freedom.
6. Whether you’re going to be an officer or enlisted, you’ve got the strength and motivation to make it happen.
7. Don’t plan on giving up. Don’t plan on giving in. Don’t plan on quitting. Don’t plan on surrendering.
8. The road to success is not always a straight line, but a curve that keeps you on your toes.
9. Becoming a part of the armed forces is a big decision that takes courage and dedication.
10. To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls and in closed rooms, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.
11. Signing up is just the beginning. Commit to your plan and finish strong.
12. To be part of something bigger than yourself, you have to be willing to invest. To serve.
13. Be a soldier who is strong but silent. Be the soldier others would follow.
14. A boy becomes a man when he realizes that he has responsibilities to someone other than himself.
15. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.
16. Lead the people like water, and guide them like the wind. Military men and women are strong and brave,
17. Soldiers are the soul of a nation, a light to the world and an example to all.
18. Integrity first, service before self, commitment to excellence. These are the values that make up our identity.
19. Your willingness to serve in the armed forces should be matched only by your willingness to prepare for a successful military career.
18. Being in the branch of the military is about one thing: service. Serve your country, protect and fight for what is good in the world.
19. This is an opportunity to serve something greater than yourself. The greatest glory in living lies not in falling, but in rising every time we fall.
20. Military life is demanding and takes sacrifice. But the sacrifices we make for our country are worth it.
21. You’re not just joining the Army, you’re becoming a member of a family.
22. Strength and honour; duty and loyalty; courage and commitment: These are the values of our family members, friends and co-workers who wear the uniform. Every day they are making a difference in the lives of others.
23. Serving is to show our country, our families and each other the highest form of love.
24. Every journey begins with a single step. Recruitment is your first step in your journey to self-growth and success.
25. The greatest glory lies not in never falling, but rising every time we fall. Don’t give up when you fail.
26. Every human being has the power for greatness. It is our choices that define us. Make the right choice always.
27. Regardless of how dark the moment, you can always find hope. If you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way.
28. Listen to your inner voice and you will find that it is not guided by self-interest. It’s that inner voice, the voice of conscience, reason, compassion, of understanding and love. Listen to that inner voice as you join the military.
29. The harder the challenge, the more glory in overcoming it.
30. The best leaders make their people feel that they are at heart with them, that they are men of like minds, sharing the same insecurities, the same aspirations.
31. Recruit, your first step on this course will lead you to a life of service. Live the Army Values today so you can live a life of purpose tomorrow.
32. The art of war can be summed up in a simple formula. Knowing where the enemy is and striking him before he strikes you will help ensure victory.
33. The greatest gift you can give your country is the best years of your life.
34. We can’t promise you a life of glamour, but we can promise you a life of service.
35. Tough situations build tough individuals, but it’s during the toughest times that one learns to appreciate life the most.
36. Real strength is carrying out the plan you made before you needed to be brave.
37. When you join the Army, you don’t lose who you are. You just add to it. You’re a Soldier now.
38. In war there is no prize for which we are more ambitious than victory, nor any idea of it in which we are not happy to ally.
39. Those who want peace, prepare for war. Vice versa.
40. Joining the Military takes courage. And courage is within you right now.
41. This career will not be easy. It will push you to your limits. But at the end of the day, you won’t regret it.
42. Service is not about us and it’s not about you. It’s about them. It’s always been about them. And we’re just the ones who get to do it.
43. It’s not about how hard you can hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
44. The best leaders are those who encourage growth in others. They see the potential in each of those they lead and push them to reach it.
45. Military service is an act of patriotism. It builds selfless leaders who support and defend their country.
46. Never relent in your quest for knowledge. New knowledge will lead you to new opportunities and new opportunities may lead to your success—so never stop learning.
47. Every day is a new adventure. New friendships, new training, new classes—and a chance to be part of something bigger than yourself
48. Soldiers are not born, soldiers are made. The military is the most heroic of all professions. To defend and protect those who can’t protect themselves is the highest calling—that’s what makes our country great.
49. To be the best at anything you have to work hard. But the hardest part is to love what you do when it feels like nothing is going your way.
50. Be a silent warrior, speak only when it improves upon the silence. Those who have the privilege of serving must defend themselves.
The military is a great opportunity for many young men and women. These exciting careers can take them all over the world, introduce them to new cultures, and provide them with skills that will be invaluable throughout their lives.
However, the fact that it can be a risky career makes some recruits afraid. But with the inspirational quotes here, they can always be inspired, informed and motivated