Having a soldier as a brother can create a lot of great memories, both good and tough. Imagine having a soldier as a brother, who is ready to serve his country. He is your closest friend and you go through life hearing of all his achievements, and how proud you are of him.
On the other hand, the joy of having a soldier as a brother is immeasurable, you feel proud you have someone who serves and protects your country. You feel safe and protected. You want to make him feel loved and appreciated and want your friends and loved ones to know you’ve got that hero.
Well, to express your feelings about having a soldier as a brother, here are my brother is a soldier quotes. They are quotes that siblings of deployed soldiers are able to relate to and navigate through the stresses, challenges and excitement of being apart from their brothers.
My Brother is a Soldier Quotes
My brother is a soldier. I’m so proud of him! I think it is amazing that he decided to serve his country. Thank you for being my big brother and letting me watch you grow into the man you are today. You are an inspiration to me and many others, as well as a true hero.
1. My brother is a soldier, and he’s very dedicated to his job. He’s the best in the world at what he does.
2. Life is about sacrifice, and I’m lucky to have a brother who has been willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Praying for your safe return. We love you!
3. There’s no stronger love than that of a soldier for his brother. My baby brother, keep up the hard work and stay safe.
4. Somewhere out there, my brother is fighting for our freedom. I pray for his safety and for his return home.
5. My brother is a soldier. He has served in wars and has many medals for his service. He is a hero to me and many others.
6. I am proud of my brother who is serving his country as an officer in the Army.
7. My brother is a soldier. He’s not here to defend his country, but he’s still fighting for it. And I’m proud of him.
8. My brother is a soldier. He’s been a soldier for over five years now, and I don’t know when he’ll be coming home again.
9. You’re a soldier. You’re doing your duty, protecting our freedom. We are grateful for that sacrifice. Please keep us in your heart as well as the hearts of those who love you.
10. My brother is a soldier. I’m loving and do appreciate everything you have done for us and I’m so proud of him.
11. I know that being a soldier is dangerous work, but it’s something that my brother has chosen to do. And I’m proud of him.
12. My brother always dreamed of becoming a soldier, but I never thought he would actually become one. I’m glad he is a soldier now.
13. My brother is a soldier, he has been for years. I’ve seen him through his ups and downs, but I have always been proud of him.
14. I am proud to be the sister of a soldier. They are the bravest people I know because they carry the weight of the world on their shoulders every day.
15. I know that my brother will always be there when I need him most. He’s been through so much and I just want him home safe and sound. My brother is a soldier and I know that he will always do what’s best for his country and his family.
16. My brother is a soldier and he has been fighting for our country for years now. He has fought hard for us and put his life on the line many times over so we can have peace in our lives today.
17. My brother is a soldier. I love him and miss him, but I also know that he fights for a country that has done little for me.
18. My brother is a soldier, he’s fighting for my freedom and yours. It makes me feel safe knowing that there are soldiers like him out there protecting us as we go about our daily lives each day.
19. I’m so proud that my brother has chosen to serve his country. he’s such an inspiration to me.
20. I’m so lucky to have a brother like you who serves his country so well. I know your job can be difficult sometimes, but we all appreciate what you do for us.
21. I was very proud of him when he joined the military because it was something that he really wanted to do with his life. It gave him purpose, direction and meaning in his life and I am happy for him because of it. He has become a better man since joining the military and I love that about him!
22. I have always been proud of my brother for joining the military because I know how much he loves this country and wants to protect its people from any harm or danger they may face while living here on Earth.
23. My brother has always been someone who cares deeply about others – even when they don’t deserve it or want it themselves! He loves helping people out if they need help with anything at all. My brother is a soldier, I’m proud of him.
24. I love my brother in the military, thank you for your service. Your sacrifice is appreciated.
25. My brother is a soldier and this is why I don’t take my freedom for granted. I couldn’t be more proud.
26. To my brother in arms, thank you for your service and sacrifice. We love you. He stands up for what he believes in and fights against injustice wherever it may be found.
27. My brother in arms, we love you and support you. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.
28. My brother is a soldier. He’s one of the brave men and women who serve our country in the military, putting their lives on the line every day to protect our freedom.
29. The day my brother signed up, he asked me to be his best man. I was honoured and proud to do so.
30. I can’t imagine being away from my brother for so long, but I know that he’s doing what he needs to do — and so am I. I’m serving my country too, in a different way.
31. I’m proud that my brother is serving his country. It’s not always easy, but he’s doing what he believes in.
32. My brother is a soldier and I’m so proud of him. He has made me proud many times over. He has risked his life for us and others, but more than that, he has the courage to do what is right even when no one else will.
33. My brother is a soldier and I am so proud of him! He has risked his life for us and others, but more than that, he has the courage to do what is right even when no one else will. He stands up for what he believes in and fights against injustice wherever it may be found.
34. Thank you to my brother, a soldier in the Air Force, who is currently deployed. I couldn’t ask for a better big brother!
35. My brother is in the army, He has served our country with pride & honour. He is my hero and I am proud of him! Thank you, soldier!
36. My brother is a soldier training to be an elite member of the world’s most formidable fighting force, but he’s also a dad and our brother. I know you’ll support him whether he’s in uniform or out.
37. No one fights for all of us like the brave men and women who protect our country in the Army. We are thankful for your service and sacrifice.
38. Where is my soldier at? You see that soldier over there? He’s a brother of mine. I love him to death. And if you need one, he’ll protect you with his life.
39. We’re here to support you while you’re away and celebrate your homecoming when you return. I will protect this nation so that my brother can protect you.
40. My brother is in the army. I’m proud of him. He fights for our freedom. He’s a true American hero.
41. My brother is in the army and he loves it and I’m proud to serve alongside him.
42. My brother is a soldier. He’s brave, disciplined, and selfless. Most of all, he stands for the values our country was founded upon—freedom and justice for all. I salute him.
43. My brother is an army man. Before you judge him, you should probably get to know him.
44. I want you to notice the army. I want you to look at my brother’s face, my family’s face it’s filled with pride not just for them, but for what they fight for.
45. No one is more worthy of your respect than the brave men and women who serve in our armed forces.
46. I want to thank my brother in Armed Force. We appreciate your service and your sacrifice to keep us safe. Thank you.
47. Thank you my brother who fights for our freedom, wherever you may be stationed around the world. He’s proud to serve, proud to sacrifice and proud to be a soldier. We support you and love you.
48. My brother is in the army. He works hard and deserves respect. Thank you for your service, bro.
49. These are my brothers-in-arms. Their mission is my mission. Their family is my family. I’ll go anywhere, do anything to defend our country because they’re protecting me.
50. I am proud to serve. I am proud to stand beside those who serve with me. I am proud to be the brother of the bravest men and women I know.
My Brother is in the Army Quotes
When you have a brother who is in the army, it’s hard to find the right words. I’m proud of my brother and dedicated to helping my family stay connected with him by providing support and communications that help us all feel closer together.
51. The journey may be hard but every soldier will get to see the results of their sacrifice and hard work. Thank you for your service. We are proud of you!
52. The real heroes aren’t given medals. They fight for us, so we can be free. Thank you. I miss you more than I thought I could miss anyone brother.
53. A tribute to my brother in Army. Thank you, to all of those who have served and continue to serve our country.
54. My brother is in the army, and he’s the reason I say YES to opportunities that scare me.
55. My brother is in the army. He’s a good brother and a good man.
56. That my brother is in the army. And he believes his duty is about the mission and his teammates.
57. Be brave and strong like my brother who is in the Army. Celebrating my brother who is currently serving in the army.
58. We salute you brother, We salute all service members who have bravely served our country.
59. A soldier is one who fights in battles and never runs away. A soldier is a brave heart. A soldier will fight against adversity, come what may.
60. My brother is in the army, I can’t really relate but he’s my military hero. He is my guardian angel.
61. My brother is in the Army. But he’s not just a soldier. He’s a hero.
62. I’m proud of my brother who is serving our country in the army. God bless you, big bro!
63. I’m proud of my little brother who is serving in the Army. I’m so proud of all that he has accomplished, and I have no doubt he will accomplish anything he puts his mind to.
64. For every brother in the military who has ever gone out into a dangerous situation without having to worry about what their kids are doing at home. Thank you.
65. My brother in the army made me promise to tell you that he’s okay and misses you. He wants you to know he’s fighting for a better world.
66. I may not be able to be there with you my brother to watch you cross this threshold, but I’m always with you in spirit. Blast off and make us proud.
67. My brother is a soldier, and he’s deployed overseas. While he’s away, I want him to know that his family misses him very much.
68. My brother is a soldier, and he’s fighting every day to come back to me. It doesn’t matter what he’s wearing or where he is, he’s always my big brother.
69. My brother is a soldier. Explore the stories of military families and how you can be there for them in our campaign.
70. My brother is a soldier and he fights for our country’s freedom. I’m inspired by how brave he is, even when he’s not on the front line risking his life.
71. My brother is a soldier. He’s my hero because he volunteers for the toughest missions, fights for our freedom and protects us from harm. I’m thankful for his service—and proud of the man he’s become.
72. I am beyond proud of my brother for deploying to the middle east to serve this beautiful country of ours.
73. When the sun goes down, he’s a different man. But when he gets his warrior on, no one can stop him. He’s as courageous as they come, and I’m proud to have him as a big bro.
74. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. You don’t get to choose how you’re called upon – but I’m grateful you answered the call, with courage and pride. Thank you for being my brother!
75. People often forget that those in the military are just like us—they’re not just heroes but also friends, family members and neighbours. Thank you for doing everything you can to keep us safe and free.
76. Thank you for sacrificing so much so that I can benefit from the freedom you provide. I’m so grateful to have a brother like you.
77. My brother is a soldier so I fully support the military. They protect us in our time of need, and we greatly appreciate their service.
78. My brother is a soldier. He has two kids, and a beautiful wife that he holds close to his heart. He works hard and goes out of his way to protect our country.
79. My brother is a soldier. For him, pride isn’t just about parades and parties. It’s about challenging yourself to be better than yesterday and helping others along the way.
80. I couldn’t be more proud of my brother who is currently on duty as a soldier. I’m so thankful he’s serving our country, and I pray for his safety every day.
81. Thanks for your service in the army. Hope you come back to us safely and soon! We miss you.
82. My heart is with you. I am thinking of you, your family, and all of the soldiers who have given their lives to defend our freedoms.
83. Family comes first, always. Thank you for your service, brother. We miss you and we love you.
84. There is no greater sacrifice than the love for one’s country. Our men and women in uniform deserve the best support we can offer them. I have a brother in the military and I appreciate him.
85. In times like these, we honour fallen soldiers who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
86. I can’t guarantee that I’ll be there when you need me, but know that I’m always thinking of you, brother.
87. Wishing you a great weekend. Know that I’m thinking about you and missing you dearly today, brother.
88. He’s my hero; he’s a soldier. He’s served our country and protected our freedom. I am proud of my brother.
89. To cherish every moment you have left with the ones you love and never take them for granted. So my brother can enjoy as much time with his son before he leaves him for extended periods, being a soldier is something I want nothing to do with.
90. Proud to support and serve my brother, a soldier in the Army. Though we may be miles apart, he is always with me.
91. I’m so proud of my brother and all the servicemen and women who protect our country. Thank you so much for your selfless work.
92. I wish my brother was here with us on this anniversary. I think of you fighting for our freedom every day.
93. You can’t put into words the sense of pride, honour, and love you feel for our soldiers who protect us.
94. Thank you for your service. Our country is so incredibly grateful to have people like you protecting our freedom daily.
95. My brother is a soldier and I miss him so much. He’s my hero. I can’t wait until he comes home. My heart hurts when I think of him.
96. Today is the day I would tell my brother he’s a soldier. For his birthday today, and for every day of his life.
97. Heroes are made, not born. He is my brother, and I am proud of him.
just like my brother. I struggle, just like they do. And I feel their pain, just like they do.
98. I’m proud of all those that serve. I’m thankful for their sacrifice and everything they do to keep this country safe and strong. Thank you for your service.
99. We know you’re fighting for us and for everyone who believes in a better world, and we won’t forget what you do.
100. My brother is a soldier, and I’m left behind to pick up the pieces of what he’s left behind. He goes to war, but his real battle is at home.
It’s tough and also amazing to see your brother deploy, and it’s tougher and also more amazing to stay sane while they’re overseas. For the rest of the world, he is somebody’s son, or daughter, or husband, or wife, but for you, he is your brother.
Well, with these my brother is a soldier quotes here, you can always express your feelings about having a brother in the army and also make him feel special. I hope you found this collection of quotes helpful. Please let me know how you feel about this post in the comment section. Thank you.