If you are married to a military service member, your heart will always worry and break a little bit when they are away. No matter where it is that you live, how far he is or if you have ever seen your husband. You love him for who he is and miss him when he’s not with you.
It’s emotional, but there are certain times when you need to remember that he’s in good hands and that it’s okay to miss him. Some people find it difficult to summon the courage or muster the energy required to move on after their husband has been deployed or if he has passed while serving the country.
It is one of life’s bigger challenges and as a result, many end up achieving nothing by way of progress in supporting their husband. However, the important thing to bear in mind is that you need to be strong if you are ever going to succeed in keeping up with life. You have to express your feelings to get some relief.
Here are some I miss my soldier husband quotes to help cope with the loneliness and anxiety that one feels when separated from your partner. And also to make him know how much you love and miss him. Whether you have been married for a few years or have recently got married, I am sure you can all relate to this post.
I Miss My Soldier Husband
I miss my soldier husband. I think of the many surprises life had in store for us when we married, but never did it once cross my mind that the biggest one would be missing him so much. I wish there was no war, no danger and he was here with me. I hope he’s safe and comes home soon.
1. The days are longer, and the nights are colder. I miss my soldier husband. I miss my sweetheart so much. My heart aches for him, but this love I have for him runs deeper than anything in the world.
2. I miss holding your hand, the warmth of your body, the feel of your breath on my neck and the way you smell after a day at work. I miss my soldier husband.
3. I miss my husband. It is a part of military life—it’s one of the sacrifices we make for each other, not the miles we put between each other.
4. Missing you is the hardest part of this deployment, but knowing no matter what time it is, you will always have a home to return to makes it a little easier. I miss my husband.
5. I miss my husband in the army. I’m homesick, I’m sure he is too. We’ve been apart a long time, and now we know that there is no place like home.
6. I miss my soldier husband so much. Wish you were here to enjoy this beautiful moment with me.
7. I miss my soldier husband. I think about him every day and every night, but especially when I’m under the blankets by myself.
8. I miss my soldier husband, I know he’s out there protecting everyone but I wish he was here with me to keep me company.
9. Missing my soldier, but can’t wait to see him tonight and fall asleep in his arms
10. I miss him, I miss his smile, the way he holds me so tight, I miss his touch, the way he looks into my eyes, I miss his favourite shirt. I miss my soldier husband.
11. Missing you is the hardest part of this whole deployment. All I want is to hold you again. I miss my soldier husband.
12. Missing my husband like crazy, but I’m so proud of the man he is.
13. I miss my soldier husband so much. I may not be there with him, but my heart and prayers are always with him.
14. He promised he’d come home and has. But it’s been a long time, and I miss my soldier husband. He’s coming home, I know he will, but until then I miss him.
15. I miss my husband. Please come back safe. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms again.
16. In a quiet corner on a lonely and cold night, my heart overflows with thoughts of you. I miss your arms around me and the comfort they bring.
17. I miss my soldier husband, but the hardest part of being apart is missing the moments that make us stronger: our talks, knowing that we have this whole world to explore together.
18. I miss my soldier husband and I am a very proud wife. My soldier is away from home so I have to wait to be with him again.
19. I miss my soldier husband. I miss you, baby. I wish you were here with me. I love you more than anything in the world. I hope to see you soon, my soldier hubby.
20. Missing my soldier husband and he has only been gone for days. Not sure when I will miss him like this again.
21. Somewhere over there, my soldier husband is sleeping in a bed that’s not ours and dreaming of home. I miss you, love.
22. I miss my soldier husband. His laugh is contagious and his smile lights up a room. My heart aches for him to hold me right now.
23. Missing my soldier husband is never getting easier. I just want to see and hold him so bad. The more time we’re apart, the more I know how much I love you.
24. I miss your arms around me and the way your laugh makes my heart beat faster. I miss making my day yours.
25. You’re gone for a day and it’s like an eternity. For the times when he’s far away and I just can’t help but miss my soldier husband.
26. Missing my soldier today as he’s away for work. Hope you’re doing well, hun! Can’t wait to see you on Friday.
27. There’s a lot I miss about my husband: his laughter, his smile, the way he loves me and our children. The way he always finds a way to make me feel safe and secure. And of course, I miss talking to him every day.
28. I love you and miss you so much. I can’t wait to see you again. All in all, the time we spend apart is worth it because we get to spend so much time together. You are my other half and I love you beyond words.
29. It’s amazing how something so simple as a sunset can make me miss my husband so much. It’s always the same, being in bed without him. I miss my soldier man.
30. Missing my soldier husband. It’s been a while since he was home. Sending my love across the sea.
31. I’m wishing you all a beautiful and peaceful weekend. I’ll be here missing my soldier husband, hoping he gets home soon.
32. There’s no place like home, especially when your significant other is deployed. We miss you, darling soldier husband.
33. Feeling a little homesick because my husband is not here, but staying strong. Soldiers are the true heroes of our country.
34. I miss my soldier husband. I can’t wait to see him again when his tour ends in less. I miss him in everything I do.
35. I miss you, my love. I wish we were together in this moment too, but know that I am holding you in my heart and always with me. I wish you safety as you serve our country.
37. Deployment and separation are hard on families, but your letters make it easier and home feel that much closer. I miss you so much, my soldier husband!
38. Dinner without you, it’s just not the same and breakfast without you makes me sad. I miss my soldier husband so much but I’m proud of him.
39. Separation is a test of love. Most days, I’m like…thank you to my soldier husband for supporting me, no matter what. I love you and miss you more every day.
40. Missing you so much, my love. I love you more than words can say. Hope you have a good day, handsome.
41. I’m just feeling very lonely at the moment. I miss his hugs, and I’m wishing he was here by my side right now. I miss my soldier husband.
42. He left for deployment, but it feels like he was just here yesterday. It’s time to go get him. I miss my husband.
43. I miss my army husband. No matter how long it takes, I’ll be right here waiting for you to come home. I love you.
44. I miss my soldier husband a lot but I’m glad he’s saving lives. I can’t wait for us to be in each other arms again.
45. Waking up to an empty bed. Breakfast for one. Dinner for one. Going to bed alone. I miss my soldier husband.
46. Missing my soldier husband, who is away training for a month. So thankful for him serving.
47. Missing my soldier husband tonight, he’s on deployment.
48. I miss my soldier so much I need him home now!
49. I miss you, my soldier. I’m not used to sleeping alone anymore. I hope you’re being careful and having fun.
50. Missing my soldier boo so much! I would love to have you home for good!
Missing My Soldier Husband
If he only knew how hard it is to be here without him. I miss my soldier husband so much. I wish he could tell me everything will be okay. It’s tough on both of us, but I know it’s even harder on the one stuck at home, missing his wife.
51. Telling my soldier husband how much I miss him, even though he is only gone for the weekend.
52. Wishing my soldier was here. I wake up wishing you were here, and go to bed the same way. It never gets easier. I miss you so much.
53. It’s hard being apart and knowing it will be a while until I see him again. I miss my husband.
54. He’s off saving the world, but I’m still saving a seat for him. I miss my soldier husband so much.
55. Can’t wait for the day my soldier returns home. Missing you so much. Can’t wait until we’re home.
56. I want to wear something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue for my husband who’s far away. I miss him.
57. Missing you doesn’t get easier as time passes. It just hurts more. Counting down the days until I see you again. Miss my soldier lover.
58. Life before you was just a warm-up. Missing you isn’t the worst part, knowing that you’re out there is.
59. Just got hit by a wave of missing my darling soldier husband.
60. I miss my soldier husband, but I love him so much. There are no words to describe the love I have for him.
61. Missing you never get easier but I’m always so proud of the man you’ve become. I love and miss you every day, soldier.
62. Missing my husband fiercely today. I will see you again soon, babe.
63. Missing my sweetheart and all the amazing adventures we had. Wish I could be there to hold you tight.
64. Home is where I want to be, but you’re all that I think about. Love you forever and always. Missing my sweetheart.
65. I miss my soldier husband. I miss you and your warm embrace. I miss your smile and your laugh.
66. Some days I miss my soldier hubby more than others. Today is one of those days.
67. My heart breaks all over again every day when I realize, “I miss you. I never want to be without you.”
68. Missing my soldier husband today. I can’t wait until he is home either. Hopefully, he’ll be home soon.
69. Missing my soldier. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms again.
70. If I was sun for a day, I’d shine on you. The way you brighten my life makes the world shine a little brighter. But you aren’t here now and I miss you a lot.
71. Missing my soldier hubby, counting down the days till we are together again in every way.
72. My husband left for his deployment and I miss him already. It’s so quiet in the house without him. I just want him home.
73. Missing my soldier husband is a part of every day. The hardest part is missing him and knowing that he is missing me just as much.
74. Missing my husband is like breathing underwater, it’s just so hard to remember to do it.
75. Missing my soldier husband but I do love that he is in a field, that inspires me and motivates me to be better.
76. Catching up on my favourite show. Missing my soldier husband when I’m away from him for work.
77. Missing my soldier husband across the globe, but I’m reminded of how strong our love is. I know he’s safe, and that’s all that matters.
78. I miss you, baby. You’ve been gone for so long. I get lonely out here without you. I can’t wait for you to come home. I love you so much.
79. I Can’t wait for you to come back home soon. I miss you. No amount of miles or time can ever change the way I feel about you.
80. You are my home. You are my heart. Missing my soldier husband so much. Not a day goes by that I don’t miss him.
81. Missing my soldier husband but so grateful for the joy our daughter brings us.
82. These are the shoes I wear when I miss my soldier husband. They have his rank badge on them. Missing my soldier husband like crazy!
83. Missing you is the worst thing about deployment. I’m hoping this long weekend can help make that a little better.
84. I’m trusting my husband is okay and being taken care of. I know that he’s strong and taking care of himself as well. I can’t wait to see you again. Missing the man of my dreams.
85. I know that you are always in my heart, but I’m missing you so much.
86. Missing my soldier husband tonight, wishing I could hug him and tell him that I love him.
87. Missing my beloved husband while he is on deployment.
88. My heart isn’t complete without you. I miss my soldier boy.
89. There’s this feeling of longing, missing and enjoyment that is only felt when a loved one is deployed. I feel that right now.
90. I miss you but I know you’re out there working hard for me. I think about you every day and can’t wait to see your cute face again.
91. Here’s to my soldier husband: Missing you is my favourite part of being home.
92. Missing my husband doesn’t make me weaker, it makes me stronger because I know I love him.
93. I thought I could make it without you, but all that’s left is me missing you like crazy.
94. With each passing night, I miss you more and more. Missing my soldier husband.
95. The crying game doesn’t make me look weak. It makes me strong because I am strong enough to cry. Missing my soldier husband.
96. Missing my soldier husband today but am excited about his return. I can’t wait to hug him and have dinner with him tonight.
97. Missing my husband while he’s away on deployment.
98. I miss you so much. I can’t wait for the day you are home where you belong, in my arms.
99. I miss the way you used to hold me and make everything better. But I’m not crying anymore. I’m smiling like the sun. And that’s because of you.
100. The longest distance in the world is not measured by how far. It’s measured by how much you miss someone. Right now, I’m missing my soldier husband.
It’s not easy to be away from your spouse when they’re deployed, but you can help each other get through it with the right encouragement and support. I’m sure you have gone through them and have gotten the ones that capture your feelings better. Don’t hesitate to use them.