The army is one of the noblest professions and not everyone can sacrifice their time for it. Those who are daughters and sons of army men are simply proud to see their dad as a protector and symbol of strength for the nation.
They are particularly proud when their dad participates in any war or major operation to save the country from anti-social elements or any nation who always want to attack without having any reason. Being the daughter of an army man is quite a proud thing. Every daughter wants to cherish her moments as her father protects citizens at the border.
Are you looking for quotes about being proud to be the daughter of an army man? Then these proud to be the daughter of an army man quotes below are compiled just for you. You can copy these quotes and post them on your social media status.
Proud to Be a Daughter of Army Man Quotes
I am very honoured, very flattered. I am the daughter of an army man. Standing here in front of you, I’m realizing how important it is for me to respect my integrity and be independent and make choices that are smart and healthy for me.
1. A daughter of an army man who will always carry a small piece of him with her wherever she goes. Proud to be a daughter of an army man.
2. I love my army dad and I am proud to be a daughter of an army man.
3. I love my dad. He’s funny, strong, and generous. He taught me to be brave and kind and to never back down from a bully. I am proud to be his daughter.
4. I’m proud to be the daughter of an army man because having a father who puts his family before himself makes me realize that there are still good men in this world.
5. We are proud to be the daughters of an army man. We want you to know that we miss you and love you more than any words can express.
6. I am so proud to be the daughter of an army man! Thank you for protecting our country and fighting to keep us safe.
7. Humbled by the dedication my father has to his country, and honoured to be the daughter of an army man.
8. I’m so proud to be the daughter of a soldier who protects our country every single day. My father serves in the country’s army and is stationed overseas
9. You might be strong because you are a daughter of an army man. That’s great, keep being proud of it.
10. To be a daughter of a soldier is to know that no matter what happens, we will always be proud.
11. I am very proud of my father, he is the most selfless and disciplined man I know. He never had a problem with being away from his family and sacrificed his time away from us to make sure that we have the best life possible.
12. Proud to be the daughter of an army man. I’m lucky to have him in my life.
13. I’m proud to be the daughter of an army man, who bravely serves our great nation every day.
14. I’m proud to be the daughter of an army man. But I am also proud to be a daughter, sister and mommy.
15. Being a daughter to a retired army man is one of the most honourable things you can ever be.
16. Being proud of my dad being an army man is not really easy but it feels so good to be proud. Because he risked his life for me, my family and our neighbours. I will never forget this, daddy.
17. I couldn’t be prouder of my dad for being brave enough to not only enlist in the military but be one of those kind souls who want to serve his country.
18. Every single duty, every second of work my dad goes through to keep us safe, is worth it. I am proud to be the daughter of an army man.
19. I am proud to be the daughter of an army man. I understand that my father has chosen to protect me and I see his selfless work, endless dedication and lasting commitment as a member of our military. I value his sacrifices, so much so that I too have decided that serving in our military is worth consideration.
20. The pride and strength that comes from being the daughter of an army man are indescribable.
21. I’m proud to be the daughter of an army man. To me, my dad is more than a hero, he’s a superhero.
22. I’m so proud to be the daughter of an army man. I love you, dad.
23. Trying to get out of a jam that was mostly my fault, but I’ll never apologize for being proud of my father, who’s an army man.
24. I’m so proud to be a military daughter. Proud that my daddy is a soldier who fights for our country. This is to honour all the wonderful men and women whose job it is to protect us.
25. I am proud to be the daughter of an army man, it’s an awesome feeling and it makes me super confident.
26. I am my father’s daughter. I am proud to be the daughter of an army man.
27. I’ve always been proud to be the child of an army man, but after today I am proud to be an army woman too.
28. Proud to be a daughter of an army man, who has fought the war and won. Will always be his soldier, wherever he goes.
29. I am a daughter of an army man and I can proudly say that I have an army man’s heart.
30. Proud to be the daughter of an army man. He is my hero and I am his princess!
31. I am proud to be the daughter of an army man. I know how hard he works and his sacrifices to keep us safe. Happy army dad appreciation day!
32. No matter where I am or what I’m doing, it’s always a privilege to be the daughter of an army man.
33. Some days are better than others. But every day I’m proud to be the daughter of an army man.
34. There is no better feeling than to be a daughter of an army man.
35. I have always been proud of my dad. But it wasn’t until I realized that he gave so many people their freedom that I truly appreciated him. My father loves our country, and he will do anything he can to protect us. I’m so proud to be his daughter!
36. I stand before you a soldier, proud of my blood, proud of my country, proud of my father who is an army man.
37. Growing up with a dad who’s in the army, I’ve always been so proud of him. He was my hero growing up and of course, he still is to this day.
38. My dad is an army man and I’m so proud of him for his dedication to his job!
39. I’m proud to be a daughter to an army man. At home and on the battlefield, his heart is always fighting for those he loves.
40. I’m proud to be the daughter of an army man. Serving our country makes him one of the best dads around.
41. To an army man there isn’t anything more beautiful than the pride in his daughter’s eyes.
42. Army dads, thank you for your service. And be proud to be a daughter of an army dad!
43. My dad is my rock and the best dad I could have asked for. He’s dedicated to his country, he’s dedicated to his family, and most importantly he’s dedicated to me. I am proud to be the daughter of an army man.
44. There’s nothing like being a daughter to an army man. Happy father’s day to the best dad in the world!
45. Go army, and be proud of it! Show this dad that you’re proud to be his daughter.
46. I am proud to serve my country and represent the army family. Happy father’s day, dad!
47. Being an army man’s daughter is the best feeling in the world. You don’t need to worry about him not coming home, because he never leaves.
48. I take no shame in being proud of my father. In fact, I am extremely proud to be a daughter to an army man. Even if he was not in the military I would still be proud of him because he is who is and I could care less about what anyone else thinks.
49. I’m proud to be a daughter of a soldier. I was raised by an army man like my father. He taught me the importance of hard work, dedication, and commitment.
50. I am proud to be the daughter of a man who fought for the freedom of our country.
51. Thanks to my dad, I know what it’s like to be a part of something bigger than myself—I’m proud to be an army daughter.
52. Dream big. Tell your mother you love her every day and that you’re proud to be her daughter.
53. My daddy is my hero. And as a military daughter, I am proud to say that there are not many dads out there like mine.
54. It’s a joy and a privilege to be the daughter of a man who serves without regrets. My father inspires me. Happy father’s day, dad! I’m proud to be your daughter!
55. I’m proud to be a daughter of an army man, and I would not trade that for the world.
56. When you’re a daughter of an army man, he can be away for long periods of time. You may not always get to see him, but it does not mean he’s not always thinking about his little girl.
57. You must be the best daughter in the world. Thank you for making him proud to be an army man every day.
58. My dad’s job means I get to spend my life with friends from all over the world. I’m always proud to be the daughter of an army man.
59. I am proud to know I am the daughter of brave men and women. Happy father’s day to all the military families!
60. I’m proud to be a daughter of a veteran who makes me stronger each day.
61. Thank you for your service to our country, dad. I am proud to be your daughter. Soldier on!
62. You loved me before I knew how to love you. And I promise my love for you is deeper than any ocean, higher than any mountain, stronger than anything that life can throw at us. I will always be proud to be your daughter.
63. Thanks for being my hero and for showing me the meaning of true courage. I’m so proud to be your daughter.
64. Being a daughter to an army man is truly one of life’s greatest gifts. I’m thankful to have a dad who works hard to protect our country and one who always has my back.
65. Huge shout out to all you women and men who have served this country! I’m proud to be a daughter of an army man.
There is something emotional about hearing what others say when they tell you they are proud of you. I hope these proud to be the daughter of an army man quotes help express this as well. Just like they say sharing is caring, you might be helping someone by sharing this post, so don’t hesitate to share. Thank you.