Having a great woman by your side is one of the best feelings in the world. The best way to express how much she means to you is by letting her know that she makes you a better man.
While the phrase “better man” may conjure up images of masculine bravado, being a better man has little to do with muscles or facial hair. It’s actually about emotional sensitivity, hard work and thoughtfulness.
It is great and amazing if your lover is the most important thing in the world to you. You are lucky if she is the only person who makes you feel like a better person when she’s around, and she completes you so perfectly.
It’s incredible to think that just by being herself and loving you, she has transformed your entire life. Every day that you spend with her is special, and there are so many reasons why she means so much to you, best known to you.
Whether you want to be a better boyfriend, husband or father by appreciating her and making her know she makes you a better man, here are some she makes me a better man quotes that might inspire you to do just that.
She Makes Me a Better Man Quotes
My amazing wife makes me a better man, I love her so very much! She is not only my wife but my best friend. I can’t imagine what life would be like without her. She brings such joy to my life, and I will always try to do the same for her.
1. Dear Wife, I just want to let you know how lucky I feel to have found a woman as wonderful as you are. Our marriage means everything to me, and you make me into a better person. I love what we have together, and it makes my heart sing.
2. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. You are smart, funny and so caring. I love how we can talk about anything and everything, you truly make me a better man. I love you with all my heart!
3. Marriage is a life-long commitment to love and to support one another. For you, it means that I will always encourage you and stand beside you. For me, it means that I have someone who understands what I am going through at work and at home. You make me a better man in every way. I love you!
4. I know I can be a little rough around the edges at times. There are also so many things that make me a better man because of you. I may not say it nearly as much as I should, but you truly make me a better man.
5. You make me a better person. You love me when I feel unlovable. You are my everything. Just knowing you exist makes my day brighter. Everything in my life is perfect because you are here.
6. My love, you inspire me to be a better man than I ever thought possible. You are my anchor, my inspiration and the reason for all of my happiness. I feel like the luckiest man in the world because of your love and care, your guidance and your devotion to our family. As you’ve done so many times before, you’ve shown me that there is limitless beauty in simplicity and our bond
7. You are my rock! You are my love, my life, mommy to our boys. They look to you for everything. To us, you complete us! You have made me a better man because of your love and respect. I am so thankful that our paths crossed and that we found each other. You will be the last woman I ever love.
8. I wouldn’t be the man I am today without you. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a wonderful woman, but I thank every God for your love and faith in me. You inspire me to reach for greatness and make me want to be a better person every day. I miss knowing you are next to me at night and the way you smell when we wake up. Your face is burned into my memory; your laugh is etched into my heart forever.
9. Every day I wake up with a smile on my face because you are in my life. I love you with every ounce of my being and I can’t say it enough. You have brought meaning to every day of my life. I am also a better person because I am with you. I cherish each and every moment that we spend together.
10. I love you. I’m the person I am today because of the values you’ve taught me, the experiences we’ve shared and because of how you challenge me to grow as a man. Thank you for our family and your unconditional love and for making me a better man!
11. You killed all my bad habits. You made me into a better person, I can’t thank you enough for that. I love you with all my heart and soul, and I will keep loving you forever.
12. There are few people in this world that can light my fire. When I am around you, everything comes alive. You bring out the best in me and make me a better person.
13. I am so lucky and I will never take you for granted. I love the way you make me a better man. You are an inspiration, supporting my dreams and acting as my rock whenever times get rough. My heart belongs to you forever.
14. Thank you for being the best wife ever. You are the love of my life, my best friend and my rock. You really do make me a better man! I am so lucky to have you by my side. Love you always!
15. I have indeed found my better half. As cliche as it sounds, I truly mean it. I can’t imagine what my life would be like without you. You make me a better man, you keep me on the right path, and you bring out the best in me. I love you more than words could express, and I look forward to spending the next (however many) years with you.
16. When I lie in bed beside you and run my hand along your back, I get that pleasant tingling feeling inside. It’s something that used to happen when I was first falling in love with you, but now it happens all the time. Even if I haven’t seen you in a day or two and I long for some intimacy. Just hearing your voice inspires me and puts me at peace with everything. You really make me a better man.
17. You are my perfect fit. Not only do we have a physical connection but also an emotional, mental and spiritual one. You complete me and make me a better man. I could spend the rest of my life with you and never get bored. Love you!
18. I truly wish I had the words to express my gratitude for all that you do for me. You’re the only woman I will ever love this deeply. You teach me how to love and how to open my heart to happiness each day. Thank you for being so patient with me and thank you for making me a better man.
19. You make me realize how lucky I am to be with you – every single day. I love you for so many reasons. The thought of your love motivates me to be a better man for you. You are amazing, you are my wife and my best friend. Please know how much I love and appreciate you!
20. I love you so much. When I look in your eyes I see a love that no one else will ever grasp ahold of. I thank God every day for putting you in my arms and into my life. My life has changed so much since we found each other, it’s been more joy than I could have ever imagined.
21. I’m better because you’re in my life. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to wake up without you. Thank you for everything. You are my blessing and I am so lucky that I get to go through life with you by my side!
22. I don’t know where I’d be without you. You have made my life so much better and have given me a reason to live, laugh and love. I promise to be the man you need and want me to be, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness or in health. Thank you for the greatest gift of all, our children. Love always!
23. I couldn’t have made it as far as I have without you. You are the most supportive person I have ever known, and thank you for always being by my side. I am happier than I ever thought I could be because of you.
24. You make me a better man and more willing to put more effort into our relationship. When I see your beautiful face, it brightens my day no matter what I am going through at the time. When I hold your hand walking on the street people look at us with envy. I feel blessed and proud to call you mine.
25. There are no words that can truly express how loving, caring, and kind you are. I’m so lucky to have you every day and night. You make me a better man and without you, I’d just be lost. I love you with all my heart!
26. I want you to know that you are my best friend and I love being with you. You’re a wonderful woman and having you in my life makes me a better man. You inspire me, you challenge me and most of all you make me happy. I love seeing the smile on your face when I get home knowing I was able to put one there. I hope when we look back on our marriage we’ll be able to say that we wanted nothing more than to grow old together.
27. You are the most amazing woman in the world. I love you so much it hurts. You bring me happiness and made me better. I feel so blessed to have found you and thankful every day that we found each other. I vow to be there for you, to love you and make your life a little brighter every day than the last!
28. You’re the reason I do better for myself, be a better husband and become a better man in every way. I love you, my Mrs.
29. From the moment I met you, I knew that our lives would change and we would never be the same. Even though at times I am forgetful, annoying or just plain stupid, you have always given me the most incredible support and guidance to become the best man that I can possibly be. Thank you for being such a wonderful and loving wife. I want to grow old with you… Every day is an adventure!
30. I will give you the world. I will move mountains. I will do anything in my power to bring you happiness and joy. You are amazing and make me such a better person. I love you with all of my heart!
31. You have helped me be a better man. You make my dreams come true. I will always protect you. I don’t deserve you, but I’m glad that you’re mine.
32. My darling wife! I just wanted to take this time to remind you how much I appreciate everything you do. From taking care of the baby to doing every other chore around the house, you make my life so easy. Thank you for all the love and support you give me. You are truly my best friend!
33. I love you so much my sweetheart, more than you know. You inspire me to do better and always treat others with kindness. When I think of you my heart flutters and my happiness grows more each day. There is no one else in the world that makes me feel the way that you do, and Im glad I have a second chance to spend the rest of my life loving you.
34. I thought that I was the luckiest man in the world to have such a great woman by my side. Then one day, I realized…I don’t deserve her. She deserves someone better. I’m so lucky she stayed by my side and made me a better man!
35. I love you. You make me a better man and for that, I am forever grateful. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are so amazing and I am so lucky to have you in my life! I hope our love lasts forever!
36. I love you, sweetheart. You are a wonderful wife and lover. You make me a better man. I am grateful for every moment that we’re together. Thank you for all the fun memories and great times we had together…with more to come!
37. You make me a better man. Although we’ve had rough patches and times when I let you down, you stick with me, because you know who I am at my core. You help me restore myself to that better man day after day. Your love, support, and understanding are so vital to me that I can’t imagine what my life would be like without them.
38. Dear sweet, I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for you and all our love together. I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world; you make me a better man.
39. You are my knight and shining armour. You were there when I had nothing and you will be there when I have everything. You make me a better man every day, not just because of your love but also because you challenge me to be better every day.
40. Every day I am so thrilled to be your husband. You push me to be the best man I can be, you inspire me and make me a better man. I never want to lose you. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever met, inside and out.
41. You are the most wonderful woman in the world, and I am the luckiest guy on earth that you choose to be with me. I love you.
42. All I have to say is wow! My wife is so amazing. She always puts up with my anger and stress. Every time she sees me mad, she does everything to make me feel better. She tells me every day that I am smart, nice, funny and handsome to make me feel good about myself.
43. Thanks for keeping me on track, checking in and showing me you care. I may have lost my way or gone astray, but you always keep me in check. You make me a better person and love that. Cheers to another year of us showing each other we mean the world!
44. It’s been a little over a year since we got married, and it was the best decision. There’s no other woman I’d rather spend my life with. You’re kind, loving and beautiful in every way. I couldn’t ask for more in a wife… or friend.
45. I have never known a love like ours. There is no one who could ever hold a candle to you and I am eternally grateful to have found your light. Your heart is so pure of love that it has inspired me to be a better man for you, for us, and for the world. I will always want to give you everything. You are my soul mate, my best friend and the love of my life, take care of yourself my precious love.
46. Every night before I go to sleep I take a moment and thank God for putting you into my life. You are amazing and kind, loving and beautiful. I love you with every ounce of my being and can not wait to build a future together with you.
47. You make me a better man and I promise to be there for you when no one else will. I love you with every ounce of my being and am so glad we found each other. You are my everything and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
48. Thank you…You make me a better man…I love you…
49. You are truly amazing – inside and out. You love me for who I am and you let me be the man I want to be. You make me a better person. Your love is what keeps my heart beating and your support makes it possible for me to be my best self.
50. You make me feel like a better man. You’re my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate. I will always be grateful that fate brought us together. My heart aches when we’re apart and it races with excitement when we’re together. I love you more than words could ever convey.
51. I want to say thank you for making me a better man. I am so lucky to have you in my life, and I will never forget how much you’ve done for me. You are the love of my life, my best friend and my biggest fan. I couldn’t ask for anything more, because with you I have everything I need.
52. Thank you for always making me a better man. You are my rock, my stability, and my best friend. I haven’t always been the best person in the world, but you took me as I was and loved me anyway. I can never thank you enough for all that you have done for me.
53. To the love of my life. You bring out the best in me, and make me smile and laugh. I am a better man for having you in my life.
54. I want to thank you for loving me. You are such an amazing woman, always there when I need you. You bring such peace and joy to my life. You inspire me to be the best man I can be. I’m so lucky to have found you.
55. I love you more and more every day. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have met you. You are so wonderful and thoughtful, the woman of my dreams. Knowing that there is someone out there who loves me for who I am is a gift that I never thought possible. I always feel better when I’m with you, you lift up my spirits and show me the good in all things. You’re my inspiration and motivation to be the best that I can be.
56. I’ve been with other women, but I’ve never loved anyone like this. You are my world and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. As a man, you can’t ask for anything better.
57. I will not apologize for loving you. I choose to love you and only you. Please know that I am here for you and I can do this for the rest of my life. Every day that we wake up together it is a blessing. I’m so happy that we shared our lives transition into this wonderful thing called marriage, Love You!!!
58. I have done nothing in my life that truly matters without you. You are the only person who can control my feelings, thoughts, and actions. I didn’t always know how to be myself. I am broken in so many ways and it was through you that I found the strength to become a better man.
59. I’m not sure exactly how you do it, but you make me a better man. You inspire me to be a better person and I love you for that. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. I want you to know that even though I don’t tell you every day, you’re always on my mind. Our vacation this summer was perfect. I’ve never been happier and more relaxed than I was just being with you.
60. I love that it makes me happy to see you smile. I love waking up to your face every day. I love that you make me a better man. I love all the good times we share. I love how good you are for my soul. I love spending time with you, no matter what it is we’re doing. I cherish every moment we’re together and look forward to every moment we will share again in the future.
61. I can’t believe that we have been together for years. You make me a better man because you challenge me to be better every day. It’s not a challenge I mind taking. You are my best friend and I could not be happier that you are mine!
62. You are my world, my everything. You make me a better man every day. You deserve all of the happiness this life has to offer you. I will always love you with everything I have.
63. When I am around you, it is as if nothing else matters, my worries fade and all that is left is happiness. When we met I was lost and broken, but now I have you. You have become my whole world and I am eternally grateful to have a woman like yourself to share my life with. Thank you for creating a happy home full of love and making me a better man than I could have ever imagined being.
64. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love how much you care about me and let me be myself. I love how much you respect me and the way we can talk together. I love everything about you! Having you in my life makes me a better man, you save my life every day, baby.
65. With you by my side, I have grown to be a better man than I could have ever been without you. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. You give me butterflies when you smile and cause my heart to melt when you touch me. To say that I love you is an understatement.
66. You fill me with happiness I have never known before. You’ve given me something to look forward to every day. You help me be a better man. I love you and your beautiful heart, and our beautiful son!
67. I only want you to know how much I love you. You are my best friend and the person that I want to grow old with. I would do anything for you and I am so glad that we found each other. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for a chance to make you happy, and I never want to lose you.
68. I love you more than you will ever know. Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat and I smile inside. There’s nothing more important to me than you.
In sum, you have read some of the best love quotes that describe what love is and who a woman truly is. At the end of the day, love is not easy; but it is worth the work. After all, nothing worthwhile is ever easy to get.
In other words, these she makes me a better man quotes will capture the essence of your relationship with your better half and the symbiotic relationship that you two share.