Many people spend their entire lives trying to get along with their families. Some get along great and others don’t. If you are one of those who don’t get along well with them, then you may be sick of family. When you are sick of family, it can be difficult to know what to do. The most important thing is to remember that everyone in your family is still a part of you.
And the fact that you feel annoyed by them does not mean that they have changed or that you don’t love them. This is not just an ordinary problem. It’s a crisis. It’s a tragedy. It’s something that needs to be fixed immediately.
There are many things that can make you sick of family, and being sick of family can be a very stressful situation, especially if you live with them or have to deal with them on a daily basis. When you’re sick of family, it’s not easy to find a solution. There’s no way out other than dealing with them until they go away or until their problems are solved in another way (if this is possible).
Below is a collection of sick of family quotes that expresses the feelings of someone who is sick of their family.
Sick of Family Quotes
I am sick of family. It just drags me down. I know that they are doing the best they can, but I just want to be alone. I am tired of everyone judging and telling me what to do, even when I am an adult. My family makes me feel like shit all the time. I can’t keep up any longer.
1. I am sick of my family because it does not understand me. I want to live with my kind, without family interfering.
2. I am sick of family, who are not loyal and self-centred. They think their own needs come first and do not care about others.
3. I am sick of family, anger and fear. I have spent my life defining myself by my family, but I’m tired of being defined by something I did not choose. There is no easy way to set yourself free, so here’s to a new beginning.
4. I am sick of family. They always take advantage of me, treat me like a kid and always want something from me. I want to be free to do as I please. To be trusted and respected and loved for who I am right now.
5. I am sick of family. I want to escape from my family and be alone. My parents think I am weak and stupid, but I am not like them. Some people think that I enjoy spending time with my family, but it is only because they are the only people who love me unconditionally.
6. I am sick of the family who thinks they are better than me because they work and I do not. I am sick of my family’s nagging about why don’t you get a job. I am sick of hearing their excuses for why these other kids are not going to school come from money problems instead of just laziness or apathy.
7. I am sick of family members acting as if I owe them something. If you need help, ask for it. Don’t expect me to know what you want or expect. Be disappointed if I can’t meet your needs rather than angry at me because I don’t have the answer.
8. I am sick of family they always take advantage of our feelings and we all know that family is more important than feelings.
9. I am sick of family. They need to stop trying to control my life and think about what is best for me. I never said I wanted to be a doctor like my brother, they just got it in their heads that was what was going to happen, without even asking me first!
10. I am sick of family. I want to be alone. I don’t even want a pet, a cat or a dog. Why do we have to stay together? At this moment I am a ghost, invisible and inaudible, no one can hear me scream or cry.
11. I am sick of being the one who takes care of everybody. I am sick and tired of having people lean on me for everything because they don’t know how to take care of themselves. I have given more than I can give and I can’t do it anymore.
12. I am sick of family. I want to spend my time with close friends. With someone that could be a best friend and not interfere with my life goals.
13. I am sick of my family, who keep telling me what to do. I can’t listen to that anymore. You need to grow up and stop complaining about everything.
14. I am sick of family, who doesn’t love me. I am a person that had been abandoned by my own family and no one cares about me in the world. All people around me are heartless. There is no place for me in society. The ones you call friends always let you down when times get rough and family has left me with nothing but pain and sorrow to deal with for good.
15. I am sick of family. If a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Nowadays, every deal sounds great to me. I don’t think that’s how it’s supposed to work when one is a member of a family, but sometimes it seems like that is exactly what families are supposed to do: create deals that sound too good to be true and are not quite as good as they sound.
16. I am tired of family. They never listen, they always get on my back. In the end, I am always right. I have a point and it’s valid no matter what.
17. I am sick and tired of family. They do not treat me with respect and even demean me. I try to make them feel better, but they always take advantage of my good nature and do nothing in return.
18. I am sick of family, they always want some money. I don’t have money and they always want it. My wife works, but they want her to give them money. I have had it with my family.
19. I am sick of family. I can’t stand my mother, my brother and my sister. They are always bugging me. I wish they would leave me alone so that I can get my life in order, but it does not seem like it will ever happen. You know what, screw them!
20. Family does not have to be everything to you and it does not have to define who you are. If your family is like mine then I am sure that you are sick of listening to them talk and tell themselves how great they are.
21. I am sick of family. I don’t want to go back home and be a part of a family. A family is a chain that binds me with people who keep telling me how lucky I am to have them as my parents and siblings. I am so tired of their nagging on social media about life, career and marriage.
22. I am sick of family. My wife keeps expecting me to fix things around the house and my children whine incessantly. I have a job and do my part, but they are all living at home.
23. I am sick of family. I have been trying to sleep for days but no matter where I lay my head down, there is a sound that wakes me up! Someone’s bird is singing, or the dog is barking and won’t stop. I have tried earplugs and sleeping pills but nothing seems to be working.
24. I am sick of family, who are not family. I am sick of cousins who are only related by blood out of convenience. I am sick of brothers and sisters who will be together for the holidays and then go their separate ways. I wish that we were all united through our hearts, rather than just through a common name.
25. Family is supposed to love, they are supposed to care, they are supposed to be there when you need them. Yet I feel so sick and tired of them telling me things that don’t matter.
26. I have been sick of my family for a while now because they did not understand how necessary it is to make some changes in our lives. They do not seem to understand how hard it is to be a single parent and work full-time.
27. I am sick of family and I have been for a long time now. They constantly ask me to do things for them and call when they are bored. I would rather not have any family than have this kind that feels entitled to everything from me. I am done!
28. I am sick of family. I am ready to move out. I am so tired of having to guess what this person or that person is thinking. Their emotions, their ambitions, their thoughts – none of them matter because they’re not me.
29. Family is a really important thing to me. But I’m starting to feel like I am stuck in my family’s history, unable to make some of my own. Family is important, but it’s not all there is.
30. I am sick of family. I am sick of having to share my life with people who think that they can make me feel bad about myself and how much money I make. I am sick of being stuck in a job where I can’t be myself. We have all had family issues at some point in our lives, but this just isn’t working anymore because I’ve had enough.
31. I am tired of the people in my life who tell me how to live my life. I am tired of the people who cannot take care of themselves and expect me to carry them. I am tired of being forced into situations where I have no control over my dealings with others around me.
32. I am sick of family and I need to get away from them for a bit. It’s not that I don’t love them, but I just need to clear my head so I can think straight. Maybe some solitude will do me good, or maybe even a long hike in nature would be better?
33. I am sick of family. I am sick of endless and redundant conversations about nothing. I am sick of being confined to this house as if it is a prison where I cannot escape the constant reminders that my parents care more about their image than their children.
34. I am sick of family. No matter when it is, relatives are on my nerves. It’s not that I have anything against family, but the fact that they tend to bother me with their useless questions and uninteresting stories.
35. I am sick of family, I am sure it is an illness. I wish everyone could live alone and be independent. Then they would not need a family. There are too many problems in this world. And there is no use trying to solve them all.
36. I am sick of family. You can say what you want, but they are not good people. The family is the main cause of all problems in my life. They always speak behind your back and never say what they mean to your face, this makes me sick!
37. It is so hard to deal with people who disrespect me. I cannot take the abuse, lack of support and never-ending drama. I want the chance to show that I am responsible, loving, caring and completely wonderful.
38. I’m sick of living in the shadow of my family. You see, I have a sister who never fails to point out how she is better than me in every way, and when you’re surrounded by this negativity it gets hard not to start believing that maybe you don’t have what it takes to be successful.
39. I am sick of family, I want to go spend time with friends and do things other than what I’m doing. I’m tired of having to look after everyone else and they think they can just take advantage of me.
40. I am sick of family. Sick and tired of them eating all my food, borrowing money and toys and not returning them, and expecting me to give up whatever I want to do to make room for their needs.
41. I am sick of my family – family is what I hate most. I can feel that my family only care about themselves and they don’t care if I’m happy or unhappy. It’s like they just want to control me and make me do what they want me to do.
42. It is the way for a healthy family to understand each other. But, I am tired of listening to my parents and grandparents’ opinions, who never wanted me in the first place. I am sick of family.
43. I can no longer stand the family. All of them. They are completely useless. If they would just stop complaining and start working, we would be making a living.
44. I am sick of family, and my heart is breaking. I want to escape this prison, but there’s no way out. I wish I could take the pain away for them, but even if I try it’s all for nothing. My only hope is that someday they’ll understand that this pain is their fault and not mine.
45. I am sick of family. They are wrecking my life. They are making me feel like I am unloved and unwanted.
46. I am sick of family. I can’t stand them. They just want to be a burden, they just want to bother me, they just want to use me. I don’t need them. I am healthy and young, why am I staying with them?
47. Right now I am so sick of my family. My parents and siblings are obnoxious and don’t give me any space. They just want to keep me locked up in the house all day.
48. I am sick of family. They don’t care about you. They hate you, and they blame you for everything. I have friends, real friends, and they are amazing people. I am scared of everyone else, too many people have left me behind.
49. I am sick of family. I will not be able to live with them anymore. I have tried and tried again to communicate with them but it is of no avail. This will break my heart and my sanity if I don’t find a solution today.
50. I am sick of family. I am sick of being told to stay home and take care of them when they’re sick, or not paying rent. I am sick of feeling bad for my parents when they aren’t around. They are taking advantage of me, and this has to stop now.
51. I am sick of family. They make me feel like I’m not enough and they ask me to do things I don’t want to do just cause they know I can’t say no. I am a dreamer who wants more than life has given us.
52. I am sick of family. I would rather live far away, but where I can get away and be myself. Away from my family, because they judge me, they never want to make conversation with me, and they hardly ever reply when I message them asking if they’re alright or let me know what’s going on in their lives. It’s like they’re just waiting for something bad to happen to me cause then it’s their chance to jump on my shit.
Hello there! Thank you for coming to this page and checking out the collection of sick of family quotes. I hope the quotes help you to fix things. Please do well to leave a comment, so I can know how to serve you better.