Sisters by heart have a stronger bond than sisters by blood. This is because people who are truly your soulmates become a part of you and you become a part of them. Do you know what that feels like? It’s one of those relationships where you understand the other person just like that, with just a look or a facial expression. You cannot explain it, but it speaks to the human spirit.
As sisters, you are inseparable and inseparably connected. Your bond is stronger than blood and shared experiences have made you into what it is today. You have been through everything together, and have fought every battle with one another. Each of you has the other’s back no matter what life throws at you. The love between two sisters by heart is different from when they are friends or cousins.
They are there for each other because no matter what happens, they will always be there to help out. They will be quick to point out the flaws of each other but also remember the good times and how much they would miss them if something bad happened. Sisters by heart become like a second family where they can talk about anything and share their worries, joys, fears, and whatever else comes their way.
If you are lucky enough to have sisters by heart, you will never know how different life is without them. Below is a collection of sisters by heart not by blood quotes to express this love.
Sisters by Heart Not by Blood Quotes
Being sisters by heart is about more than just blood. It’s about the bond that forms when you truly understand what it feels like to be the other one, to be vulnerable with another person, and be open to their vulnerabilities with you.
1. Sisters by heart not by blood are there for you in all your life’s adventures; the good times and the bad. Like looking into a mirror and seeing yourself as a child again, these sisters will love you forever.
2. You are my sister, whether we share the same blood or not. You have been by my side through the good times and the bad; there is no one I would rather have as a sister.
3. Sisters by heart not by blood means more than having a special bond, it’s about being together in good times and bad. From the first moment you get to know each other, you’ll have an endless array of moments shared to make up your most cherished memories.
4. No matter what age, no matter what distance, nothing can replace the bond you have with your sister. Whether you’re growing up together or growing up apart, their love for you is always there for you to lean on.
5. Being sisters by heart not by blood is something that everyone should embrace and I hope to continue the sisterly friendship.
6. Some sisters are related by blood, but some are not. You’re sisters because you love each other and want to be together.
7. The bond between sisters is wonderful, and the love that a sister gives is the purest form of love out there.
8. Being sisters by heart not by blood means you’re family, no matter what. It means you’ll be there for them when they need it most, and that even if you can’t be there—you’re still family.
9. Our sisters are more than just family. They are our confidantes and they understand us better than anyone else. We can’t choose who’s related to us, but we can choose who we want to be the sister of our heart.
10. Becoming a sister is a magical experience. It’s beautiful, sweet, and everlasting. Sisters are like a fantasy come true.
11. Sisters don’t always have to be blood-related. They might be best friends with whom you share a bond for life.
12. True sisters are a blessing. They have each other’s backs, even when they’re on their own.
13. Siblings are the ones who have had your back through the toughest times and continue to do so even now. Besides being a support system, they are also best friends.
14. Being sisters by heart not by blood, we look out for each other no matter what’s going on.
15. It’s hard to find the right words to express how much we love you. We’re your sisters by heart, not by blood.
16. When you’re sisters by heart, it doesn’t matter if you were born in the same hospital or share the same blood. You are all family.
17. We’re sisters by heart, not blood. We’ve got each other’s back through thick and thin. We support each other’s passions and dreams, no matter what they may be.
18. They say that sisters are born of the same womb, made of the same cloth, and share the same blood. But they also say that sisters are different by heart.
19. We’re here for each other because we’re sisters. It’s not about blood, it’s about love.
20. Sisters are the closest to perfection. They know what you’re thinking, what you’re feeling, and sometimes even before you do.
21. Sisters of different colours, skin tones, and backgrounds come together to embrace their differences, embrace who they are, and live life with confidence.
22. The bond you share with your sister is stronger than the one you have with any other person.
23. We are sisters by heart not by blood—so when we fight, we handle it like sisters. We have been through thick and thin together, and we continue to do so.
24. We’re sisters by heart, but not by blood. It’s the bond we share and the love we share that makes us special.
25. You are family, not by blood but through the heart. You are sisterly. You lift each other, you support each other through everything and you’re always there for one another.
26. Being sisters is about more than just the bond of blood. It’s about the bond of heart and mind.
27. Sisterhood is magic. I don’t care if you have the same blood or not, our hearts will always be sisters.
28. When sisters are born from the same womb, they share the same DNA. But when you grow up together, separate paths and different life experiences become apparent.
29. Being a sister is not just about having the same DNA. It’s about being there when you need someone the most.
30. Sisters are not defined by their names or the way they look but by the love they carry within.
31. Sisters are the best kind of friends. They cheer you on, they call you out when you’re doing something good or bad, and they remind you that being a sister is about more than just being in your life.
32. Sisters are born not made. They are not only a part of you, they are the missing piece that completes you.
33. Being sisters by heart and not by blood, we have always been there for each other. And now, the time has come to be there for ourselves.
34. We are sisters by heart, not by blood. We will always be there for each other, no matter what.
35. You are so much more than a blood relation. You’re a sister by heart and best friend by choice.
36. Be the sisters you wish to see in this world, not just because they’re your sisters but because they are real people who deserve a better world.
37. Sisterhood is friendship and love deepened by shared trials and triumphs.
38. Sisters are the most important people in your life, even if they aren’t blood-related.
39. We’re family. We don’t need blood ties to be strong because it’s our hearts that always bring us together.
40. Sisters are the ones who will always stand by you no matter what, even when they don’t feel like it.
41. Being sisters by heart not by blood, we fight for each other and love with all our hearts.
42. We are sisterhood, not blood. We have each other no matter what the situations are beyond our control.
43. From the moment we were born, we’ve been by each other’s side. We may not have blood relations, but our hearts are the same. So I’m going to say it again—love you more than anything in this world.
44. Our family is stronger than blood. It runs deeper than DNA, stronger than steel. Our hearts are the same because we have the same soul.
45. We’re sisters by heart, not by blood. We’ve got each other’s backs, no matter what.
46. We’re sisters by heart and not by blood. We’re one big happy family, with or without you.
47. Loving sisters are made and not born. We can choose to be there for each other and help each other out when times get hard.
48. Sisterhood isn’t always blood. It’s more than that. It’s a bond forged by shared experience, selfless support, and understanding.
49. Your sister is the person who understands you more than anyone else, even better than your parents.
50. Sisters are the ones who make you laugh even when you don’t feel like it, who are always there to cheer you up and tell you “it’s going to be okay”.
51. Being sisters? Yes, but not by blood. We are family by heart, and the bond is even stronger than our blood.
52. We got each other by heart. More than blood or DNA. We knew we were sisters when we were children and now we stand together, as one family.
53. Love is knowing that your sisters are more than just siblings. They are your best friends, confidants, and shoulder to cry on.
54. Being sisters doesn’t always mean being close. It’s about putting each other first, even when it’s hard.
55. Sisters are strong, beautiful, and imperfect. They will support each other through the ups and downs of life.
56. Our sisters are the ones that make us strong. We love them for it and without them, we would have nothing.
57. Being sisters by heart not by blood is the best thing that could have happened to us.
58. We are sisters by heart, not blood. I am so thankful for my little sisters in the world.
59. You’re my sisters, not because we have the same mom but because we share the same heart.
60. Being sisters is so much more than a name and a shared birthday. Sisters are always there for each other, no matter what the circumstance.
61. Sisters make the world go round. They’re stronger than diamonds, sweeter than a rose, and more beautiful than a rainbow.
62. A sister is someone who knows your heart, can see the world through your eyes and will go to the ends of the earth for you.
63. Life isn’t just about the blood that runs in our veins. It’s about relationships and family bonds.
64. Being sisters doesn’t mean we’re always on the same page. Sometimes, it takes a little bump in the road to figure out what’s important.
65. Sisters are not blood sisters. They are a different breed of special: they don’t walk in front of you, but they walk beside you.
66. We’re all sisters not by blood but by heart. We have hearts in common and we have hearts together.
67. We’re sisters by heart not by blood. We’ve always had each other’s back and we always will, no matter what.
68. Sisters are a gift from the universe. The one who gives us the most cherished and dear people in our lives.
69. Sometimes, it’s hard to find the words to describe the bond we share. I feel your pain, and you feel mine. We are sisters by heart, not by blood.
70. We are sisters by heart, not by blood. We know each other so well and can read each other like an open book.
71. Sisters are not just about blood but about gaining strength from each other.
72. Sisters are always there for each other. Even when you’re trying to figure out your life, they are there for you.
73. Sisters are more than just family. They’re our best friends, confidants, and rock.
74. Sisters don’t always have to be blood-related. Being a sister means you can always count on someone, even when the rest of the world seems like it’s falling apart around you.
75. Our hearts are connected by the same blood and yet we are so different in so many ways. That’s what makes us sisters by heart, not by blood.
76. We’re sisters by heart, not blood. And we’ll always make sure to keep each other’s backs.
77. We have been through thick and thin together. We’ve had our ups and downs, but our bond is stronger than ever.
78. Sisters are a little bit like mermaids. They can make you believe in love before you even see it.
79. We’re sisters by heart not by blood. We’ve been through a lot together and we’ve overcome just about every obstacle life has thrown our way. That’s why we’re here for each other through it all: good, bad, and ugly.
80. Sisters, we are all more like each other than we are different. We have to find our strongest similarities—and those differences that make us stronger together.
81. Sometimes, the most important relationships in life are the ones you share with other people.
82. Sisters can be a fickle bunch. Sometimes they fight, sometimes they don’t. But most of all, they love each other fiercely.
83. Growing up, we always looked out for each other. Because of this, we are now closer than ever.
84. We are sisters by heart not by blood. We may have our differences but we can always come together to make the world a better place.
85. We’re sisters by heart and soul not by blood. We’ve been through a lot together and always will be. Love you, sis.
86. When it comes to our sisters, we don’t mind being blood-related or not. What matters most? Our hearts.
87. Not all sisters are born of blood, but some are made from a special bond that can never be broken.
88. Sisters are more than just blood relatives. They are people who love you despite you.
89. Being sisters by heart not by blood. Looking after each other by sharing joys, pains, and laughter mainly.
90. When you’re a sister, nothing compares to the bond that your brother shares with you.
91. We are not defined by our blood. We are defined by our hearts, and our bond will never break.
92. We’re not blood, but we are sisters by heart. We’ve been through so much together and now it’s time to share the joy of life with you too.
93. Being sisters doesn’t mean we share everything. We don’t even have to agree on everything, but when we disagree, we still love each other more than anyone else in the whole world.
94. Sisters are a gift from God. The best ones make you feel like you were born to be a part of them, even if they were not.
95. Sisters. We’ve been through the good times and the hard times but when it comes down to it, we’re always there for each other.
96. Sisters are the only people in the world who can put up with you—and still love you.
97. We have each other through it all, and those who know us will never be able to understand what we go through as sisters. We’ll always love each other and be there for each other through thick and thin.
98. Sisters are more than just a word. They’re a bond that goes through everything, and they never let each other down.
99. Just because you’re not biologically related doesn’t mean you don’t share the same heart.
100. Sisters by heart, not by blood. A sister is a friend who sees all your faults but loves you just the same.
101. We are sisters by heart, not by blood. Our bond goes beyond just being in the same womb!
Hello there. Thank you for going through the collection of sisters by heart not by blood quotes. I hope you found something beautiful for your special sister/friend. Please share the post with your loved ones. Thanks.