Sunday is a day of rest. And it’s also a time to relax and enjoy some time off from work, school and other responsibilities. Sunday is a day to take care of yourself and your family. Some people choose to go to the spa or get a massage, while others like to spend time at home taking care of themselves.
The concept of therapeutic soaking — or a Sunday bath in a warm, sudsy tub — dates back hundreds of years. In addition to the obvious benefits of relaxation and stress relief, there are many other ways a “soak” can be good for you.
People look forward to a relaxing Sunday, and what better time to indulge in a bath? Among the many enjoyable things about it, taking a bath on Sunday ensures your body does not have to bear the stress of an entire week.
Sunday is the day to relax and unwind, so why not pamper yourself with a relaxing bath? Here are some Sunday bath quotes that will make you feel relaxed and ready to get back into the week.
Sunday Bath Quotes
There is nothing like a long, hot bath on a Sunday evening. It’s the perfect way to end your week — and also feels pretty luxurious. Soaking in hot bath water is relaxing therapy that pulls you out of reality and lets you unwind from your busy week.
1. Sunday bath is one of the most beneficial, hygienic and inexpensive luxuries that can be claimed by the average family.
2. Relax and unwind from your week with a Sunday bath. It’s the perfect way to top off a productive week, and also feels pretty luxurious.
3. Sunday is the perfect day for a relaxing bath. And by relaxing, I mean soaking in all these bubbles and watching movies.
4. Sunday nights are made for indulging in a bath that’s filled with all things relaxing.
5. Sink into the weekend with a little Sunday bath time.
6. A Sunday morning bath is a gentle way to start your week.
7. A Sunday afternoon bathing ritual is soothing and calming.
8. Sunday is the day to find yourself in the bath, or somebody else.
9. Sunday nights with friends, always feel like I’ve escaped from a tough week. And of course, it starts with a bath or two.
10. Sundays are for self-care. If you can’t be in your bathtub, try a cosy shower at least once a week.
11. Sunday’s just another day at the Spa and also a day for a hot bath — until it’s not.
12. Sunday afternoons are for soaking in the tub, relaxing, and reflecting on your week.
13. Sundays are for soaking in the tub and reading the Sunday paper.
14. Sunday afternoon bath is the perfect way to unwind after a long week.
15. Sunday bath time. Sunday wine time. Sunday is the day for the things you love.
16. Sunday is for relaxing. And soaking in hot water, of course.
17. Sunday baths are my favourite—especially when I’m able to spend time with my kids.
18. Sunday baths are the best way to relax after a long week.
19. Sunday bath time is the best part of the week.
20. Just a reminder that there’s nothing more relaxing than your favourite Sunday afternoon bath.
21. Enjoy a relaxing Sunday morning soak in the bath with your favourite music.
22. This Sunday morning ritual is a nice way to start your week. Make it even more relaxing in a bathtub.
23. Sunday is the day to relax and unwind. Let yourself go with our line of bath products that help you to do just that.
24. Sunday morning, just a cup of coffee and a cosy bath to start the day.
25. Sunday is the best day of the week because you can relax in the bath without any worries.
26. Sunday baths are the best. Don’t be late this weekend.
27. Sunday mornings are made for soaking up the sun, reading a good book and getting lost in your own little world.
28. Sunday baths can be the perfect way to unwind and think about your week.
29. The weekend is here. Time to unwind, relax and recharge before the week ahead.
30. Sunday is a great day to relax, unwind and rejuvenate with a soothing Sunday bath.
31. Sunday baths are the perfect way to relax post a long week and start fresh.
32. Sunday bath is the perfect way to start your week.
33. ‘Sunday’ is a special day, and a day when you deserve to be pampered. After all, what better way to relax than by soaking in a warm bath?
34. Sunday is bath day. No stress. Just a nice, hot soak.
35. Sunday must be about kicking back, relaxing and soaking in a beautiful bath.
36. Sunday in the tub is the best. Sunday in the tub with your favourite book is even better.
37. Sunday is a day to unwind, reflect and take time to indulge in simple things like bathing.
38. Sunday is for relaxing, soaking in the tub, and for setting your intentions for the week ahead.
39. It’s Sunday. Drink a glass of wine, soak in the tub and bask in peace.
40. Relaxing in the tub is like taking a mini vacation.
41. Sunday is the day when you can relax and rejuvenate. If only for a short time.
42. Nothing feels better than the feeling you get after a long week when you climb into your bath and close your eyes.
43. Sunday is the best day of the week, and bath bombs and bubbles are just as tasty.
44. You’re only as old as you feel. So take a moment to pamper yourself with a Sunday morning bubble bath.
45. Sunday mornings in, my favourite part of the week is finally here. The best moment to relax and unwind after a busy week.
46. A Sunday bath can be the perfect place to recharge.
47. Sunday bath time. Time to unwind and relax in a little weekend sweet spot.
48. It’s Sunday. Time for a hot, relaxing bath that feels more like a meditation.
49. A warm bath on a Sunday afternoon—it’s the perfect way to end the week.
50. Sunday baths are the best way to start your week. Here’s an afternoon of relaxation and tranquillity.
In conclusion, research has found that people who take a bath on Sunday evenings are more relaxed and less stressed by Monday morning. These sunday bath quotes listed above will help you relax and unwind. It’s the perfect way to top off a productive week, and also feels pretty luxurious.