There are people in our lives who are good to us. And then some special people inspire us and make us who we are. These people give us motivation and hope, and leave us changed for the better by just knowing them.
These people enrich our lives and they put us in their thoughts. And all we have to do is let them know how much their thoughtfulness means to us, at least once in a while.
Thoughtfulness is a way of caring, and it can be shown in many ways. If you appreciate people for their thoughtfulness and take the trouble to notice when they do the right thing, then not only will you see more of those behaviours, but they can use that information to help them in their decision making.
When was the last time you thanked someone for being thoughtful? A little appreciation can go a long way, especially for those who are thoughtful of others. If you’re trying to find some quotes about thoughtfulness, or love and appreciation, this list of thank you for your thoughtfulness quotes has got you covered.
Make your choice and send it to that person who has been so thoughtful of you.
Thank You for Your Thoughtfulness Quotes
Thank you for all of the thoughtful things you do. Every action you take is an expression of your care and concern for me. I appreciate everything that you do to help me and I do not take your assistance fir granted. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
1. Thank you for being so thoughtful and considerate when it comes to getting holiday presents. They are always exactly what I wanted and needed.
2. Thank you for thinking about me and being so thoughtful. It was really sweet of you to think ahead and help my family out with the birthday gift. Thank you!
3. Thank you for all the presents you gave me for my birthday. It’s been a very long time since I’ve gotten so many thoughtful gifts from people. I love each of them and can’t wait to use each one!
4. Thank you for the cards with the money. I love it, and it was so thoughtful of you to do that.
5. Thank you for all the things you do. You may not notice it, but they mean a lot. I love you so much.
6. Thank you for being so kind to me. Thank you for being attentive and thoughtful when we are together. Thank you for always being there when I need you and thank you for never forgetting my birthday and our anniversary. Thank you for being the best-loved ones ever.
7. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. You were thinking about me when buying these cute gifts. I was surprised to receive them, as I didn’t expect you to buy me anything this holiday season. I appreciate your generosity and it means a lot to me.
8. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I feel great when I receive a card or a gift from you. It always makes my day, week and month when someone sends me a thoughtful message or invites me to go somewhere fun. Thank you so much!
9. Thank you for all of the thoughtfulness, care and love you have provided me with all my life. I am very grateful that we have each other and thankful for every little thing you have done to help me find happiness.
10. Thank you for the thoughtful cards and gifts I’ve received. It’s nice to know that you are thinking about me even when I’m not around.
11. Thank you for always thinking of me, even when I am not at my best. I will change and become a better person one day since you’re always there to lend a helping hand. I appreciate your kindness.
12. Thank you for thinking of me. It means a lot to me that you asked about me, helped me and thought of me during this difficult time. I appreciate it.
13. Thank you for always thinking of me and making my day brighter. In the little ways you do that I notice and appreciate so much, I’m lucky to have you in my life.
14. Thank you for always being there for me. You are so thoughtful and love me, no matter what I do or say! You know how to get me to laugh, even on the worst of days. The love and care you give to me is something I could never replace; thank you for that.
15. Thank you for being so thoughtful. I love all of the surprises that arrive on my doorstep. They always make me happy and are a great way to relieve stress.
16. Thank you for all of the wonderful presents you gave to me this year. It didn’t matter if they were very expensive or something you made yourself, they were all special and thoughtful. Thank you for doing so much to make me happy.
17. Thank you for all of your thoughtful cards, flowers, and emails. It means a lot that you were thinking about me and sending those things.
18. Thank you for the wonderful gifts you have given me. It was so sweet of you to be thoughtful and buy such lovely things. I appreciate it!
19. Thank you for the thoughtful gifts and help that you have provided in my life. If it weren’t for you, the new business would not have started up as fast. And I wouldn’t have gotten such a piece of beautiful jewellery set from my friend.
20. Thank you for all of your thoughtfulness. I’m very grateful to have you in my life.
21. Thank you for always being so thoughtful and kind. I appreciate everything you do for me and the love you shower on me to make my life even happier.
22. Thank you for making my house a home. The way you care for me and put up with my strange ways makes me feel very loved. Thank you for all the thoughtful little gifts and cards you give me; I am always so touched by them.
23. Thank you for all the thoughtful cards, text messages, and letters. I appreciate how all of you help me keep my spirits up. Having such wonderful people in my life is amazing and I’m very happy I can spend most of my time with all of you!
24. Thank you for the thoughtful and kind notes you leave me in the morning. You make my day with even just a short message about how much you love me, and it is special to me. I’m very lucky to have such great loved ones who care so much about me.
25. Thank you for all your thoughtful gifts. I don’t know if I can express my gratitude enough, but this summarizes it pretty well: thank you so much!
26. Thank you for being so thoughtful. You made our dinner experience special because of the candlelights and the wine, but also because everyone was there and we had a nice time together.
27. Thank you for all the thoughtful gifts you give me and the surprises you set. I will always cherish your generosity.
28. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I was touched by the things you said and did to show me how much you care.
29. Thank you for all of the thoughtful things you do and say to me. You make my life better and happier. I’m very grateful to have you in my life.
30. Thank you for all of the thoughtful gifts you’ve given me. I don’t know what I would have done without them. It makes me happy that my family is so supportive of me and my career choice.
31. Thank you for always being thoughtful, and making my life easier and more comfortable. Thank you for treating me well. Always remember: what goes around comes around!
32. Thank you for the thoughtful gift. It means a lot to me that you knew that I love nature and was excited to give it to me. Thank you for helping me push through that horrible breakup. I don’t think I would have without your support and patience with me.
33. Thank you for your thoughtfulness in remembering my birthday with a card and flowers. I believed that you might forget or ignore it, but you paid respect to me by sending the cards and flowers. It made my day! I love you, family!
34. Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday. You are such thoughtful people, love how you think of everything before I even ask you to do it. It is so nice to have you guys in my life. Love you guys!
35. Now, it’s time for me to thank all of you for the thoughtfulness and kindness you have all shown me. Thank you for taking the time to send me a letter and express your feelings. I love every one of you.
36. Thank you for always being thoughtful and always surprising me with flowers on my birthday, even though it’s a month before. You are so good at spoiling me even when I think I’m not worthy of being spoiled.
37. Thank you for being thoughtfully present in my life and contributing so much to it. Thank you for celebrating successes with me and being there as I mourn losses. Thank you for supporting me when I am struggling, and especially thank you for your love.
38. Thank you for all of your time and effort in planning my birthday party. It was by far the most memorable one I have ever attended. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
39. Thank you for your kindness, generosity and thoughtfulness. I appreciate knowing that I can depend on you.
40. I love that you were thoughtful enough to send those flowers to my job. You always remember the small details about me that make me smile.
41. Thank you to everyone in my life, for being so thoughtful, fun and kind! My life is so much better because of you.
42. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I appreciate that you put time and effort into making me feel comfortable or happy.
43. Thank you for the thoughtful presents and cards. You always know what to get me. You are always thoughtful, you’re the best!
44. Thank you for the thoughtful gifts you gave me. They are gifts I will always treasure. You make my life so much happier and I am so glad to have you in it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
45. Thank you all for being so thoughtful. I think about you all often and hope that you are having a great day remember to be happy. You are all amazing to me.
46. Thank you for all the thoughtful gifts you make and give to me. I appreciate them. They make my life a lot easier, more fun, and more beautiful than it would be without them.
47. Thank you for being thoughtful. Even though I do buy things that I want to enjoy, it’s more fun to get them as a gift. I love getting gifts. Thank you for thinking of me. Also, thank you so much for the birthday party and all of the money in the card you gave me.
48. Thank you for being so thoughtful, and sending me my favourite flowers and food. I appreciate you all. You are the best people in the world.
49. Thank you for always thinking of me, especially on my birthday. The home-cooked meal and cleaning services were very much appreciated. I love you all more than you know!
50. Thank you for the birthday gifts. You are so thoughtful about my interests and hobbies. I can always count on you for a gift that shows that you care.
Thank You for Being So Thoughtful Quotes
Thank you for always being thoughtful and always surprising me with flowers on my birthday, even though it’s a month before. You are so good at spoiling me even when I think I’m not worthy of being spoiled. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
51. Thank you for always being thoughtful and kind to me. I appreciate all the things you do for me. I’m glad we live a life of gratitude.
52. Thank you for always being so thoughtful and generous. You set the bar high for me when it comes to how I show people that I care about them. I love you!
53. Thank you for being so thoughtful and giving. You have no idea how much it means to me that you would think of little things like this. Happiness feels great right now!
54. Thank you for being so thoughtful on my birthday. The celebration was fantastic and I loved every minute of it. Even though I was in a complete piece of cake coma that day, I woke up to your many presents, breakfast and a card full of your love.
55. Thank you for all the thoughtful things you do for me. You help me feel special and loved, and I’m very grateful for each one of you.
56. Thank you for thinking of me. I appreciate everything! You guys are the best!
57. Thank you for being so thoughtful. Every time I ask you for something, you never fail to deliver more than what I asked for! You are always there when I need advice and always give me the support I need.
58. Thank you for being so thoughtful. Today when I was at work, I got a nice text message from you and it made my day so much better. I like when we send little notes to each other even if it’s just a few words.
59. Thank you for always thinking of me and my well-being. I know I have my flaws, but you love me anyway. Because of you and your love, I can overcome difficult situations. Thank you for the warmth your love brings to my life.
60. Thank you for being thoughtful of me. You know I love surprises, and it is a wonderful surprise to come home after work and find that my room has been painted a pink colour. Thank you for making me feel special.
61. Thank you for being so thoughtful. I love how you brought me flowers, as well as the gift card for my favourite grocery store.
62. Thank you for all the things you have done for me. They mean so much, and I wish I could say thank you as many times as possible. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
63. Thank you for the fun weekend, gifts, surprises and other thoughtful things you do to make me feel special. I appreciate all the little ways we make each other happy.
64. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity. You always went out of your way to help me with any little thing and I am very grateful. You are the reason that the house is in order, there’s always food on the table, or you made us feel at home even if we were new to town.
65. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. The gift arrived today and I was gleefully surprised by how personal it turned out to be.
66. Thank you for the care and thoughtfulness you showed to me and my family this holiday season. I know we are not altogether this year, but the gifts you sent gave us all a chance to celebrate in our way.
67. Thank you for all of the thoughtful presents and financial help with my house I appreciate it. I especially love the stained glass art piece you gave me. I know it was a lot to go over my budget, but I love it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
68. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness. You are all so good to me, so thank you all. Your love and support mean a lot to me.
69. Thank you for all of your wonderful and thoughtful gifts. You’ve helped make this birthday a great one!
70. Thank you for always remembering my birthday and for the thoughtful present. I truly appreciate everything you do and it means a lot to me.
71. Thank you for all of the thoughtful gifts, notes, and cards. It’s a pleasure to feel so important in your thoughts. I love you very much!
72. Thank you for all the thoughtful things done for me. You call, you send flowers, you bring me ice creams when I’m down in the dumps and more. These are things I don’t take for granted. Thank you for always being there for me and supporting me when things don’t go my way.
73. Thank you for being so thoughtful of me. I was having a rough time, and you were always there for me. The little things do mean a lot to me.
74. Thank you for always being there when I need you. Your kind words and little thoughtful gestures make me a happier person. I’m very grateful to know you.
75. Thank you for all your help over the years. Your thoughtful and attentive actions are much appreciated. Thanks for keeping me on the right path.
76. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. The cheerios and gum you left in my car brightened my day when I needed them the most. I can’t wait to be in better health so we can spend more time together and that you can come to visit me.
77. Thank you for such thoughtful gifts on my birthday. I needed the money to buy that new plane ticket, and the sushi was great. It warmed my heart to see how much you care about me.
78. Thank you for putting a smile on my face and having me feel warm-hearted no matter what. I love your thoughtfulness.
79. Thank you for always thinking of others and making sure we are all ok and happy. We do not take it for granted and appreciate your efforts.
80. Thank you for all the effort you put into making my life comfortable. You do so much to make me happy. I am grateful for each day I get to spend with you.
81. Thank you for the thoughtful and valuable gifts you have given me in the past. More importantly, thank you for helping me to realize how strong I can be to make it through some trials that I have gone through.
82. Thank you for all your thoughtfulness over the years. Everyone you care about is always important to you and you do such nice things for us. I appreciate everything you do and I cherish our relationship.
83. Thank you to my family and friends for being so thoughtful. I know it is a busy time of year so I am truly grateful for all of the time, love and care that you have given to me.
84. Thank you for being so thoughtful in your thoughts and actions. I can’t say enough how grateful I am to have you in my life.
85. Thank you for all the lovely and thoughtful things you do. I know how hard it is to find the right gift, but when you do, it always brings me joy.
86. Thank you so much for your generous gifts and thoughtful messages. I don’t know what I would do without you. You are such a blessing in my life.
87. Thank you for all the thoughtful gestures, whether they are small or big, they are never unnoticed.
88. Thank you for being such wonderful people. I am glad I am blessed with a family that loves each other and is always there for the good and bad times. Thank you for the great life and memories you have given me.
89. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and the thoughtful things you do. You are a great person and I am so lucky to have you in my life.
90. Thank you for all the thoughtfulness and words of encouragement this year. I have learned a lot, I have had some wins, lost some and won more. Thank you for being my family, my friends and my loved ones.
91. Thank you for your thoughtful messages and caring words. These meant a lot to me.
92. Thank you for being so thoughtful. When I got the little birthday treat, it meant a lot to me that you took the time to send me a card and remember my special day. Have a good weekend!
93. Thank you for all of the thoughtful things you do for me and your thoughtfulness. It means a lot to me. Thank you for the encouragement and the freedom to be me. Thank you for the hugs and kisses. Thank you for loving me just as I am, without wanting anything from me but my happiness. I’m deeply grateful for all of these things.
94. Thank you for all of your presents. The cookies were delicious, and I appreciate the ornament that you made yourself. I love it.
95. Thank you all for being so thoughtful. It was amazing having a surprise party and getting a gift card to Applebees. Hopefully, I’ll be able to find someone who can come in and help us with our yard work soon.
96. Thank you for all of the thoughtful things you have done. The cupcakes you made me, the flowers you brought to my apartment, the cards, and gifts—everything is greatly appreciated.
97. Thank you for all of the thoughtful things you do for me and my family. Some of them are small and may seem insignificant, but they mean a lot to us.
98. Thank you for all the presents, the hugs and kisses, and the gestures of generosity. I am touched by your thoughtfulness!
99. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. You always know just how to help me.
100. Thank you for all of the thoughtful things you do. One of my favourite parts of your actions is when you come to visit without calling first. Not only because I am always happy with seeing you, but also because it makes me feel more special and I know that you put more thought into the visit.
101. Thank you for all the thoughtful gifts. You know how I like to read, so you got me so many books for the new baby. You are a great family and I appreciate everything you do for me.
102. Thank you for having a kind heart and always thinking of others. Your kindness is a blessing. You care about others’ feelings, and I know that you never do anything to purposefully hurt somebody.
103. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. A box of chocolates, a meaningful card, a bouquet, a hug, and your time are precious gifts to me.
104. Thank you for all of your being thoughtful. I know many people take some things for granted, but I always appreciate the little things you do for me. Thank you for always being there when I need a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on. Thank you is never enough to express how thankful I am to have a great family like yours.
105. Thank you for all the thoughtful things you do. I appreciate it so much. You know how to make my day better.
106. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. From the simplest things like a nice meal to the most thoughtful and generous gift for my birthday. I appreciate every thought and effort you took to get something that I will love, appreciate, and use often.
107. Thank you for being there when I need you. Thank you for your thoughtfulness in remembering to bring me flowers when I am sick or just to ask how I am. Thank you for being my friend.
108. Thank you for all of the thoughtful gifts you have given to me over the years. They’ve always brought a smile to my face when I needed it most. Having them around helps me to remember how loved and cherished I am.
109. Thank you for always being so thoughtful and considerate. Thank you for caring about me. Thank you for loving me. I don’t know what I would do without you all. This is why I love each of you very much.
110. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I was thinking about you all day, every day this week. I was so busy at work I didn’t have time to call you and say thank you, but that doesn’t mean I forgot.
111. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and sincere affection. You are always there to lend a hand, lend an ear and lend a shoulder on which to cry, when necessary. I can’t imagine my life without all of you in it.
I hope you were able to choose quite many quotes from this collection of thank you for your thoughtfulness quotes above.
You might want to bookmark this page as it’s quite useful. If you know friends who are interested in these quotes, please share this post with them too. Thank you.