An aunt is very important in everyone’s life. The relationship between an aunt and a niece or a nephew often borders on friendship, with both the parties sharing a mutual love for each other. It is a deep rooted bond of affection that is often based on unconditional love, support and trust.
Aunts are one of the greatest blessings in our lives and they make us feel appreciated as they give unconditional love. An aunt is a pillar of support in every child’s life. There are times when she serves as a friend, guide, teacher and even a mother when needed.
Who has ever had an aunt? If you have, you will know their value. But sometimes we can often feel caught unawares to express their love and thanks, especially to the aunts we may have met once or twice in our time. This is why quotes are important. Here are some thank you quotes for aunts that you can use to show gratitude to your aunt.
Thank You Quotes for Aunt
Thank you for always being there when my family needs you. I appreciate you for being such a loving and caring aunt. Everyone loves you because of the charming way you treat them. I’m lucky to have an aunt just like you.
1. Thank you for all of your years of love and support. I appreciate everything you do for me and my family. Thank you for being my Aunt.
2. Thank you for everything, especially all your gifts. You are a very generous person. I love attending the holidays and getting to see you and all my family. I love you, aunt.
3. Thank you for being there for me. You make me happy and I know that you are always there to help me whenever I need it.
4. Dearest aunt, thank you for being a role model and for always giving me good advice. I appreciate the fact that you let me bring my friends to your house whenever we want. And the fact that you always have time for us. Thank you for being so awesome!
5. Thank you for the clothes that you gave me. I’m so happy you and mom choose a style I love. It’s weird but I feel more confident wearing them than in my regular clothes. Thank you, aunt.
6. Whether it’s Christmas or a birthday, I am always thankful for your generous gifts. You know me so well and pick things I want! And then you give them to me! Thank you, aunt, for being so thoughtful of my interests.
7. Dear aunt, thank you for all of your advice about the wedding process. I am glad you are willing to help me out and make sure everything goes smooth. You always have a way of making me feel better and like I am breaking down too much. Thank you for being my voice of reason as things get stressful.
8. Thank you, aunt, for always supporting me. Now that I am older and have moved away, it is nice to know I still have your support.
9. Thank you for babysitting me when my parents were gone. I appreciate it as it was not easy to leave this little boy at home all by himself. I don’t remember when was the last time I saw you, but I hope to see you soon, too! I miss you, aunt.
10. Thank you, aunt, for all of the sacrifices you make to be an amazing aunt. It is cool to see the relationship your children have with my cousin, who loves her and respects her. You are so good with kids, which I would not have guessed before you became one!
11. I’ve never had an aunt before, but I know my mom thinks the world of you and that makes you pretty special. Thank you for always being there when I needed someone.
12. I’m so glad I have such a great Aunt. Thanks for taking me to the art museum every summer when I was growing up. I had so much fun and learned so many things that helped me with my class projects and exams.
13. Thank you, aunt, for always telling me how wonderful I am. All of my family does this, but I think that the way you do it means the most. When I want to get down about something, you help me keep my head up high and remind me that life goes on and there is always something new to look forward to.
14. Thank you for all of your help when I had my surgery. You cooked my favourite meals, were there for me in every way and made sure I was taken care of. I appreciate it. It means more than I could ever tell you.
15. Thank you for always encouraging me to do my best, even when I don’t want to. Thank you for teaching me important lessons and for being there for me in the hard times. Thank you for teaching me about patience and determination. You are a role model that I appreciate and respect. Thank you, aunt.
16. Dear aunt, thank you for the many memories we’ve shared throughout the years. Thank you for all of your advice and help with my plans. Last but not least, thank you for always being there for me, no matter what. You are an inspiration and I love you.
17. Thank you for always telling me how beautiful I am. And thank you for buying me a dress for my birthday. I know I’ve never liked flowery dresses, but that one was cute.
18. Thank you for being here for me since I was little. You have always been a true friend, which means more to me than you know. Thank you for all the funny stories and life advice. I wouldn’t be who I am today without your guidance. I love you, aunt.
19. Thank you for being so sweet. You know how to spoil your nieces and nephews. I can’t always be there for birthdays and holidays, but when I am, you’re always a great aunt to me.
20. Thank you so much for being my role model. You inspire me every day to do great things in life and to pursue my dreams. I appreciate your advice and also your excitement after each accomplishment. There is no doubt that I have the best aunt in the world.
21. Thank you for being an amazing aunt. I wish we lived closer because I would come to you with my problems and worries. Since we don’t see each other a lot, I appreciate the letters, pictures and phone calls.
22. Thank you for being there for me when I truly needed you. You were there with a shoulder to cry on and words of encouragement that made all the difference during this difficult transition. I truly appreciate the aunt I have in you!
23. Thank you for your guidance in my life. I know if I ever have a question I can just ask you and you will give me advice. Sometimes I feel like people who are older than me are far away and don’t understand what I am going through. But with you, it’s different. It’s like talking to a friend who gets it. Thank you, Aunty!
24. Thank you for always being there for me when I need it most. You have been in my life since I was born and have done so much for me. I appreciate everything that you have done for me. Thank you!
25. Thank you for always celebrating my accomplishments. From the time I learned to walk, when I graduated from college and even now when I am starting up a new career, you always let me know what an amazing person I am.
26. Thank you for the wonderful birthday gift. I loved the photo album you designed especially for me. It was so much fun reminiscing with your anecdotes.
27. Thank you for being there for me even when I have not been the nicest person to be around. You have always been there and just expect me to be myself. Thank you for everything, I wouldn’t be where I am without your help.
28. Thank you for being such a great role model. Many times I wonder how I turned out as such a good person. Thank you for always telling me to be a good person.
29. Thank you for preparing all of my childhood favourites when I come to visit. Your food is always the best, and now that I can cook, I can make some of these my own.
30. Thank you for always being there when I need help. Whether it’s advice or a place to stay, I feel very lucky to have someone like you in my family. You are the best aunt ever!
31. Thank you for always being so supportive and proud of me, even when I make mistakes or have bad days. You are the best Aunt ever, and I am so happy we are family and can share our lives.
32. Thank you for being such a big part of my life and supporting me. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without your love and support always being there for me. You are one of the best people I know, and I want you to know how appreciated you are!
33. Thank you for being so encouraging and supportive. Thank you for being there when I needed to talk and for making me laugh when I didn’t feel like it anymore. Hope you have a very special day.
34. Thank you for your love, understanding and generosity. You have been there for me my whole life. I could not have asked for a better role model.
35. Thank you for being there to talk to me when I call. We don’t always have the most meaningful conversations, but you always reassure me that everything is okay. Thank you for just listening to me and letting me talk, because I know sometimes it’s hard for you to do. Thank you for the purses and bags of all shapes and sizes. I love them all so much!
36. Thank you for always having a smile on your face and a twinkle in your eyes that remind me to stay positive during hard times. You have the most beautiful laugh. It is a great reminder that things are not as bad as they may seem.
37. Thank you for always supporting me when I want to try something new. Thank you for all of your help in being sure that Mom is ok over the years.
38. Thank you for always being there for me. I know that I can always count on you to do anything for me and I appreciate it so much. Thank you for also being such a role model to me, and being such an inspiration to my career.
39. Thank you for being so supportive of my decision to go back to school. I was hesitant in making such a huge life decision and you made me feel better about it. Thank you for always being there for me.
40. Dear aunt, thank you for visiting me in the hospital. It meant a lot to me to see a friendly face after surgery. And I was happy to see how much you enjoyed our visit to the house.
41. Thank you for always having such good advice to give me. I never know where my life would be without all the guidance and support you have provided me. Thank you for all of your help and generosity, Aunt
42. It has been four months since you’ve been sick. I’m happy you’re feeling better and I’m glad to see you smile again. I admire the strength that you are showing every day and how you always help others without thinking about yourself. I love you, aunt, and I’m grateful for everything that you have taught me.
43. Thank you for being so happy and a ray of light to me during my childhood. You are the reason I love holidays, parties and social gatherings so much. Thank you for being you and making the world a brighter place to be.
44. Thank you for always being a positive and loving influence in my life. I feel so lucky to have you in my life and will cherish all of the wonderful advice you impart to me. Thank you for my birthday present, it is the most meaningful present anyone has ever given me. I love and appreciate you so much!
45. Thank you for believing in me and supporting me through all the holidays. Your holiday parties are always the most enjoyable, due to your good taste in food and decorations. I appreciate your love for me.
46. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what. For coming to visit, picking me up from the airport and others. You are my number one supporter and cheerleader, I love you.
47. Thank you for the thoughtful phone call. It meant a lot to me on my birthday. I was shocked but really glad you called me and sent me such a thoughtful gift.
48. I am extremely thankful for you. You have always been there for me – supporting me, pushing me and making me feel loved. Thank you for that loving hug on my graduation day. Thank you for being such a great example of how to be a good woman.
49. Thank you for always being there when I needed you growing up. I never was one of those kids who had everything they wanted and needed, but your advice and wisdom helped me be a better person, a more successful person.
50. Thank you for always being there when I need your advice. Thank you for the many gifts that you have given me over the years. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, aunt.
51. Thank you for all the presents that you have given me over the years. They are very special to me and remind me of how much I love you. I’ll never forget how much you helped me when I was learning to drive. There is a likelihood that I wouldn’t be on the road today if it weren’t for your patience, kindness and understanding. You are a great Aunt!
52. Thank you for being a great aunt. You always surprise me with your kindness and great personality. I wish you could be my mom because you are the best. I love that we try to see each other often and get together for family dinners. Sending hugs your way!
53. Aunty, thank you for visiting me on my birthday. I appreciate it.
54. Thank you for being such a big part of my life all this time. You are always there for me, telling me about your day and helping me sort things out. I know you have a busy schedule, but you take time for me every time I need you, and I truly appreciate that.
55. Thank you for always being there for me when I am having a tough time. I can always count on you to listen and be compassionate. Your words of wisdom have always made me feel better. You are a very amazing woman!
56. Thank you for always being there for me, after my parents passed away. We don’t always talk about it, but I know things were hard for you too. Thank you most of all though, for the love and support.
57. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you and for being a great teacher. Now that I am older, I realize how much you did and continue to do to inspire me to follow my dreams.
58. Thank you for always telling me, “It’s not what happens to you, but how you respond that matters.” That has helped me through hard times and also in my work life. Thank you for everything.
59. Thank you for being so generous with your time and your resources. I appreciate that. You are a big reason I turned out the way I did.
60. Thank you for being my number one fan. You were the first person I came to with ideas and how I was making them happen. I am very grateful that you were there.
61. Thank you for the advice that you gave me when I was going through a tough time. You understood what I was going through and helped me understand it too. It meant so much to have someone listen without judging me.
62. Thank you for the car you got me. For the longest time, I haven’t had a car and it has been pretty inconvenient when it comes to getting stuff done. I’m very glad I have this nice car now that is all mine.
63. Thank You for being such a caring and supportive aunt. I can always count on you and your generosity. The time you took to find my sister and me dresses that would fit us both was just above and beyond the level of support I could have asked for. Thank you so much.
64. Thank you for being the best aunt ever. I love the time we spend together, even though it is tiring at times, and that you always bring great treats when you come.
65. Thank you for being such a great aunt to me. I always know you are there for me and that you will help me through any situation. I am very glad we have each other.
66. Thank you for always making me smile and providing unconditional love and support. You are one of the most important people in my life.
67. Thank you for always being there for me, even when I haven’t been the easiest to deal with. You have helped me grow up into a well-rounded adult who is more confident than ever before.
68. Thank you for being an excellent and mature role model. I remember when my brother and I wanted to build a treehouse in your backyard and we didn’t know what to do. You helped us design the treehouse, find the right tools, built it with us and taught us to take care of it. We had so much fun!
69. There are many things that I am grateful for, but the first one since my mom is not around anymore is having you. Thank you for your wisdom and for loving me.
70. Thank you for helping me out when I was in college. I know it was rough on your budget to help me with tuition and other expenses, but it means so much that you did it anyway. I hope you know how much I appreciate it.
71. Thank you for always being there for me. You always give me good advice, but you let me come up with my answers too. I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
72. Thank you for watching me over the years and helping me grow into the person I am today. I love you very much!
73. Thank you for all you have done. No one is more proud of me than you and if it weren’t for your efforts, none of this would be possible. Thank you for all the help you’ve given me and the opportunities that brought us together.
74. Thank you for always having a good time at my graduations and dinners. When I see pictures or videos of times we have together, I’m always smiling. You are the best aunt in the world and I hope we can make more fun memories in the future.
75. Thank you for being my big sister. When I was little you gave me rides to school and when I was scared, you helped me feel safe. You always say nice things about me and help me clean my room. Not a lot of aunts are like that. I’m lucky to have you.
76. Thank you for being my fun and lively aunt. Thank you for taking me places with you and watching my kids.
77. Thank you for always taking me shopping and telling me I’m beautiful. And thank you for all of the presents on my birthday, they were all fantastic and made my day.
78. Thank you for helping me with my wedding and being an all around fun person to be around. With or without the wine, we always have fun. I appreciate our friendship no matter the distance between us.
79. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I need advice. You are like my mother and sister in one person. Thank you for being such an important part of my life.
80. Thank you for taking me out to museums, telling me stories from your childhood and always being there for me every time I visit. I don’t know where I would be in life if it wasn’t for you.
81. Thank you for being so helpful when I was sick. You took me to the doctor and made sure I was feeling better. I can’t tell you how much it means to have your support and love.
82. Thank you for being so fun to be around- always taking me out to spa days and making fun plans. I appreciate your constant support of my ideas.
83. Thank you for taking me to get ice cream while my parents are working. I know they had a late meeting and will not be back home until much later this evening. Thank you for showing me that life is more fun when you talk to people, listen to them and help them out with their problems.
84. Thank you for all of your help. Having you nearby is such a blessing, and I am so thankful you were there to help me build my business. I couldn’t have done it without you.
85. Dear aunt, thank you for everything you do. I know that you sometimes think I take you for granted, but I don’t. There is nothing that can express my gratitude and thanks to you because you are the best sister ever.
86. Thank you for always knowing how to say things, especially in a sensitive way. You have a gift that everyone should have. Thank you so much for being an incredible Aunt and a wonderful person.
87. Thank you so much for giving me a car. I know you didn’t have to, and I appreciate it more than you know. I want you to know that I will take good care of it and make sure to give it back in one piece after college. Thank you for being the best aunt ever!
88. Thank you, aunty. You are such a good aunt. I know that my brother and I were not always as nice to you during our growing up years, but now we enjoy your company and advice.
89. Thank you for your advice. I know I can always count on you to tell me what to do and how to deal with things in my life. You are a wonderful aunt and I am very lucky to have you in my life.
90. Thank you for being my spiritual guide, a loving aunt and my Aunt. Through everything, you have always been there for me. Now, as I stand closer to the doorway of adulthood, I recognize how truly grateful I am to have you in my life.
91. Thank you for being a good example of what a great mom should be. You not only raised my mom to be an amazing person but also me and my cousins. Thank you for showing us how to be strong women and that no matter what we are always there for each other. I’m glad we’re all family now.
92. Thank you for the gifts you gave me – especially the pendant you got for me. I will always treasure your thoughtful and caring ways.
93. Thank you for always being there when I need a listening ear. I appreciate the strong relationship we share. We don’t talk every day, but I know if anything major happens in my life, you’ll be there to help me pick up the pieces.
94. Thank you for always being there for me. When I moved to another country, you were the one who gave me comfort and support. I know that I can always count on you when I need help with my studies or even when something feels wrong in my relationship. Thank you for everything.
95. Thank you for being my role model and for being such a great example of what a woman should be. I sure hope to achieve half of your greatness!
96. Thank you for being such a great role model. I appreciate your support and the way you give back to our community.
97. Thank you for all that you do for me. When I think of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful aunt, I get a warm feeling inside. Thank you!
98. Thank you for always being there. You’ve helped me through my mom’s illness and my dad’s allergy. I will never forget how you were always by my side and how you stood up for me at the funeral home. Thank you very much, Aunt.
99. Thank you for the birthday card. I don’t think I ever said it, but it meant a lot to me. I know we don’t talk as much as we used to, but I still appreciate you and the time you take to send such a thoughtful gift.
100. Thank you for being so adorable and cute. You are a lot of fun and bring joy to the family with your funny stories, personality and sense of adventure. I appreciate you.
101. Thank you for being there during my tough teenage years. I know it wasn’t easy listening to me cry about my problems and my crushes, but you always did. Thank you for the birthday presents and for encouraging me to pursue the career of my dreams. I love you!
102. Thank you for teaching me how to be a great person and being such an influential part of my life. You are always there when I need to go vent off or just to listen.
103. Thank you for everything you have done for me, especially teaching me to always be polite and kind to others. I hope to be as kind and generous as you. Thank you, aunt.
104. Thank you for being there for me all my life and telling me stories, even the ones with bad guys. Every time you told a story it took me on an adventure. I love you and will always remember your wonderful stories and the times we had together.
105. Thank you for being so generous. You always make sure that my dog has the best food and accessories. Thank you for your thoughtful advice. I appreciate all that you do, including giving me a place to stay when I need to get away from everything.
106. Thank you for being the sweet aunt you are. I love how you spoil me on my birthday, buy me beautiful clothing, and take me out to dinner. You are truly an inspiration to interact with like-minded people!
107. Thank you for always sending me gifts for my birthday, for all the cards, and for helping to take care of me after my injury. I love you so much and you truly have made a difference in my life.
108. You have always been there for me and my family. Thank you for being an amazingly strong and talented woman, who is a great example to everyone who meets you. You bring joy to so many people and I am really happy to have you as part of my family.
109. Thank you for your love and care. I had a rough time growing up, but you were always there for me; helping me get through school, always supporting the things I did, and listening to my problems when I needed advice. You are great.
110. Thank you for teaching me how to be a woman and for being there for other life events. I appreciate it more than you know. All of your support is amazing.
An aunt is not just a mother’s sister. She is her right hand, and another source of love, inspiration, comfort and strength to all children growing up.
I hope these thank you quotes for aunt will be beneficial to your cause. Do not forget to send it to the aunt that means a lot to you and make sure to express your love and gratitude in the best way possible.