Business is all about partnerships. This is nothing new. We work together, we help each other, we communicate and bond with our coworkers, and the same goes for sales teams. Nothing can be achieved without a good working relationship based on trust and loyalty.
Salespeople are also known as volume generators or underwriters. They have to convince the prospects of buying a product. Now of course they can use the product samples too but still they have to make that extra effort to convince the prospects no matter what! In essence, the sales team is an integral part of any company.
To recognize this fact, appreciation and recognition are two of the most important things that managers can do for their sales teams. Managers, who fail to express their gratitude, usually only make things worse in the long run.
That’s why you need to thank and appreciate the sales team who are loyal by giving them things. And, while some business owners simply give gifts and keep it moving, others can add more by using these thank you quotes for sales team as a sign of gratitude.
Thank You Quotes for Sales Team
Thank your sales team for always being so consistent You never let me down. Thank you for all of your hard work, and for the fun, you have even on stressful days. Your positive attitude is infectious and I appreciate it. You are a great sales team! Thank you for your hard work and dedication. You are all amazing and my sales team is the best!
1. Thank you for the fun and laughs. If it wasn’t for the sales team I wouldn’t have gotten to know so many people who I will remain friends with for many years.
2. Thank you to my sales team. It is great to see that every day is better than the last. This is a great motivator for everyone to work hard and not let up.
3. Thank you all for being part of my sales team, working hard, and making sure our customers get what they ask for. I appreciate your hard work and I am proud to be a member of this team. Thanks for staying loyal to us.
4. Thank you for everything you have done to make the first quarter successful. From the early sales calls to the streetwalkers, and the co-workers who had a few people over at the houses which made our crazy day so much better. We did it, and you deserve a round of applause.
5. Thank you for being great colleagues. I have learned so much from everyone and look forward to learning more. I will be there for you if you need anything too.
6. Thank you for these past six months. You have supported me as I was trying to build a new business and get it off the ground. We worked together as a team, helping each other out and making sure we were all doing well. It is nice to be able to count on you guys!
7. Thank you very much for helping me sell my very first car. I was nervous, so it meant a lot to me that you were there answering all of the potential buyers’ questions.
8. Thank you so much for offering to help me with the project. I didn’t have a very good idea of what I thought would be best, but I do know that you are some of the most talented people in the office. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me.
9. Thank you sales team for helping me go through the numerous changes that have occurred in the past few weeks. It certainly would not have been as easy without you guys by my side. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication.
10. Thank you to our sales team for making everything possible. The entire company couldn’t do what we do without your hard work. You are all very important, so thank you for what you all do.
11. Thank you to my sales team for all of your hard work. I know it’s not always easy to close deals and do the best job you can, which is why I appreciate your dedication.
12. Thank you, sales team, for always being helpful and doing your best to help me understand new products. I’ve learned so much from working with you.
13. You guys sold a house in a very difficult market! I’m so thankful we have such an amazing team of salespeople it feels like more of a family than an office. We all love what we do and it shows.
14. I would like to take this time to thank you for making this past year so much fun. I appreciate all the hard work you put in and all the effort you give each day. I look forward to a new year of sales and striving for all of our goals.
15. Thank you for your hard work. It’s difficult to come up with a winning strategy that accounts for all of our customers’ experiences and preferences, but with each sale, your analysis helps us improve our guidelines and training. I am grateful to have such a motivated team working with me.
16. Thank you for being the best team. I am proud to manage such a great bunch of hard-working and friendly people like you. Keep it up!
17. Thank your sales team for all the hard work. You are so good at what you do and everyone knows it. I’m so glad you are part of my team. You guys make me look good!
18. You’re the best sales team I could have asked for. You’ve been so helpful and kind throughout this whole process. I can’t thank you enough for all of your hard work and support. Keep up the good work!
19. Thank you for doing a great job in sales. Everyone on the team is really happy with your performance and how positive you are. I’m glad I get to be part of a team of hardworking and professional people.
20. Thank you for all the work you put in to hit our sales goals every month. You are all doing a great job and I appreciate that very much.
21. Thank you for always being there when I need you. You helped me get things done without delay and respond calmly to my needs. It is always a joy working with each of you.
22. Thank you for doing such a great job this year. We’ve had so many new clients and it’s all because of the hard work you guys put in. I’m proud to call you my colleagues.
23. Thank you for your hard work. You are all doing a great job, and we look forward to seeing what the future holds for us. We could not have gotten this far without all of you.
24. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of your hard work and positive attitude. I feel like we make a great team, every day, and it’s fun to see how well we work together! So thank you every one of you.
25. Thank you for your hard work! Your dedication never ceases to amaze me. I will miss working with all of you very much but wish you nothing but the best of luck in your new jobs.
28. Thank you for your hard work this quarter. We didn’t meet our goals, but you never stopped trying to reach them. I appreciate all you do. You are doing a great job!
29. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I know this quarter is going to be a tough one and without everyone’s effort, the numbers would not turn out as well. We are lucky to have such a great group of people on our team.
30. Thank you for all of your hard work. It is appreciated. Even though we are initially behind, I know in my heart that we will succeed. I know this because I trust every one of you; individually and collectively. We went to the meeting together and we will win together.
31. Thank you Sales Team for all of your hard work. I promise to learn from each of you and connect with you more over our lunches and team activities. Let’s grow together.
32. Thank you so much for always being there for me. You are the best sales team and I feel very lucky to work with you.
33. Thank you to the sales team for being so helpful and available when I have questions or concerns. You make a great group of people and I appreciate all the hard work you do.
34. Thank you to the sales team for all of your hard work. We met our targets by working together. You are all great at your job, especially you
35. Thank you for your hard work. You are doing a great job selling our products. We are happy to see that you are working hard and know that we all enjoy the new hires on sales, as well as the biggest sale yet this month!
36. Thank you guys for all of your hard work! We just finished one of our best years in company history, and it’s all thanks to your hard work and dedication! We appreciate you more than you know.
37. Thank you to the sales team. I know this has been an exciting time with the launch of
38. Thank you for all the work you have done. I know it’s not easy selling, but you do a great job. Thank you for being consistent, staying connected, and always getting orders in. I know there are other ways to sell, but you stay loyal to the job and that is appreciated.
39. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most. Without you, I would have had to hire more salespeople and probably delay the launch of our new product line. I hope everyone on the team has a great weekend!
40. Thank you for working so hard and never giving up. Our goal is within reach, and I know that if we keep pushing to meet it, we will get there. You are a great sales team, and you deserve a lot of credit.
41. A big thank you to the sales team. We would like to award a prize to the sales team to show our appreciation for all of their hard work this week. We hope you have a great time on your weeks off and we will see you next week!
42. Thank you for doing such a good job. I appreciate all the sacrifices that are made as we build this new business. Thanks for everything!
43. Thank you for your outstanding work on this campaign. Your commitment and dedication to our company make me proud to be working with you.
44. Thank you so much for helping me get that new client. He loved your team and said that he couldn’t imagine working with anyone else. He is going to be a lot of fun to work with.
45. Thank you for handling my request so quickly, I appreciate it! It was nice to have a quick response on the matter.
46. Thank you for making me feel confident enough to tell the world I can sell advertising. Thank you for giving me work that is challenging but not impossible. Thank you for being encouraging and helpful when I need it. Thank you for all of your help!
47. Thank you for being so great to work with. I appreciate your hard work and dedication. I’m looking forward to more interesting challenges in the future.
48. Thank You to the Sales Team for working so hard and not giving up. A lot of times Sales is a thankless job, but I wanted everyone to know that I appreciate the work you do.
49. Thank your sales team for making the launch party a huge success. Thank you for being so awesome to the sales team. I am so grateful that you are always there to help me get deals and do anything for the company. You guys are great and I hope we can be better and stronger in the future.
50. Thank you all for being great salespeople. I wanted to give each of you special recognition because you all did an amazing job this year. I appreciate how hard you work and your commitment to our company.
51. Thank you for all that you do. I appreciate the work you put into our sales department. It would not be the same without you!
52. As a company that doesn’t have the infrastructure or resources of larger companies, we must have such a dedicated and hard-working team. We pride ourselves on our family atmosphere, and you guys are an enormous part of that. Thank you for all that you do.
53. Thank you for going above and beyond. The amount of time and energy you spent on the proposal paid off. I appreciate you helping me put together a well-thought-out pitch that will help the company get many new clients. Thanks a bunch.
54. Thank you for always helping with sales calls when I am stuck and for taking the time to explain things to me so I understand them better. You have all been a great help.
55. Thank you for all your hard work. You did a great job this month, bringing in a lot of new clients.
56. Thank you for all of your efforts. The promotions so far have been doing great, and I know the future holds even more success. Keep it up!
57. Thank your sales team for being so hard working over the past few weeks. I’m very impressed by how much your efforts have increased our sales in the USA and Asia. You are doing an excellent job!
58. Thank you to the sales team for always doing a great job and following through on all of my deals. I appreciate all of your hard work.
59. Thank you for a great year. I know how much effort it takes to grow the business and make new sales every day, and I know you guys work hard.
60. Thank you for all of your hard work. You are always greeting and thanking the customers as they come in. I appreciate that you are so friendly and welcoming.
61. Thank you for getting my order out on time. I know it was a tough time getting it all done, but you still did and I appreciate that.
62. It was a pleasure working with all of you and I appreciate everything you all have done. We are so lucky to have your company as a client and this has been an interesting ride.
63. Thank you to our team for making such a positive impact this month. Everyone’s hard work shows. I am very proud of each of you. It’s great to see the top salespeople working the hardest, which always results in higher payoffs in the end.
64. Thank you for being so supportive of my advancement in the company. It means a lot to me that you see potential in me, and I am determined to make you proud. I hope that, as we work together toward the same goals, we can continue to grow as both individuals and as a department. Thank you all for making this an incredible year.
65. Thank you for all your hard work. I am lucky to be working with awesome and talented people like you. Keep up the good work, we all have big plans for the coming year!
66. Thank you for working with me after my resignation. I have enjoyed working with you guys and am grateful that you take in new people as often as you do.
67. Thank you for always being there for me. I know things can get busy, but please do not hesitate to let me know if I can help you with anything.
68. Thank your sales team for all that you do. As we strive to sell more and keep everyone happy, the team writing the thank you cards ensures we are heard and appreciated.
69. Thank your sales team for doing such a great job this month. I appreciate everything you do and how hard you work.
70. Thank you for being such an amazing team to work with. I am lucky to be allowed to work with so many great sales representatives who are always willing to go the extra mile for their customers and make this company a huge success.
71. Thank you for all the work you have done. We have made a lot of money this year. Without you all, we would not be able to keep our business running properly. So thank you for being a great and hardworking team that puts more time in than is needed.
72. Thank you for all of your hard work. Getting the last order out the door on time was a battle, and everyone was pulling their hair out, but we did it! Everyone loves the new product too. We appreciate you.
73. Thank you for constantly taking care of all the sales leads by phone and in person. You are always finding ways to increase the volume of leads and revenue.
74. Thank you for all of your hard work and thank you for always making everyone else feel great. We appreciate you.
75. Thank you for making me feel like a million bucks. I love working with you guys and could not do it without all of you.
76. Thank you for all of your hard work. I know it hasn’t always been easy and that you have had to deal with a lot of crap. Thank you for always being straight with me and telling me like it is. When I think back on all the people I have worked with, there hasn’t been anyone who has done their job as well as you guys. If it weren’t for all of you,
77. Thank you for always being there for me and for your efforts. I can’t say thank you enough for working so hard but yet still keeping it fun.
78. Thank you sales team for being so positive. I know sometimes things get tough but you guys are always there to pick me up when I am down. I feel very lucky to have such an awesome sales team that motivates me to do well.
79. Thank your sales team for being in my family. I am always happy to see my co-workers and this week was no different. I hope everyone will remember why we do what we do.
80. The success of our company is because of every person here. Your hard work has gone into making us one of the best companies in our industry. We couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you so much.
81. We are a great sales team. We work hard and we deserve a fun evening out every once in a while. Thank you for coming with us!
82. Thank you for being so productive. I know we all get stressed out sometimes and I thank you for not getting down on yourselves when it happens as it does to us all. You are a great team and we appreciate everything you do for us and our clients.
83. Just wanted to say thank you for everything. Your hard work and effort paid off this quarter. You are a great team and I am proud to work with all of you.
84. Thank you for all of your hard work. I appreciate everything that you do to help me succeed in this job. Without everyone working together, we would not be the great team that we are.
85. Thank you for all of your hard work on the proposal. I couldn’t be more proud of you for all that you have accomplished and for the steps you are taking to make our company even better.
86. Thank you for all your hard work. I know times can be tough, especially when we are dealing with an angry customer and nothing seems to be working on them. But we need to keep ourselves positive and remember why we do this. We do this because we love it, and most importantly because it’s our passion.
87. Thank you for showing me this video, I love it. I liked hearing all the things that happened in your region, especially about how your social media manager did a great job and raised sales by over 15%. Overall, thank you very much for the review and I’m very excited to start implementing some of your ideas into our team this week.
88. Thank you for making it through another year together. I feel blessed to have great co-workers and friends like you guys.
89. Thank your sales team for keeping us competitive in our market. We appreciate the late nights and early mornings you put in and the efforts you make to make sure we have everything covered.
90. Thank you for all of your sales efforts. Thank you for everything you do for me and my company. I appreciate all that you do for me and try to provide the best possible service for all of you as well. I’m thankful to have such a great sales team working so hard with me.
91. Sales team, thank you for all the hard work and long hours. Thanks for helping us to complete so many projects. You guys are the best!
92. Thank you to the sales team. You are all doing an outstanding job, every one of you is a valuable member of our team.
93. Thank you for reminding me to be thankful. I can get so caught up with work that I forget to appreciate the company. Thank you for reminding me to take some time to enjoy the sunshine while having lunch this week. Thank you for being such a great sales team.
94. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I’ve never had a better team to work with. You handle all my little whims and make my job so much easier.
95. I just wanted to thank you all for the hard work you have put in over the past year. I know it’s not easy selling and I appreciate all of your efforts.
96. Thank you for your hard work on this project. I feel like we’re giving our best for our clients, and I’m very excited about the results.
97. Thank you for all the kindness and support that you have given me. I feel like I have gained some great friends over the last several months. I am excited to see what the future holds.
98. Thank you sales team for making this possible. Without your hard work, we wouldn’t have been able to pull it together as we did. I am very proud of you and everyone on our team.
99. Thank you to the sales team. You are all very hard working and deserve this thank you card. I appreciate how much you all have been working lately since there have been so many new clients.
100. Thank you for the great work you have done over the last few months. We appreciate the way you work together as a team and we value your commitment to this company. This has been an amazing year with all of your hard work and dedication. Thanks!
101. Thank you for all of the great work you guys do. Next month our sales numbers should be up and I am sure that has a lot to do with your hard work and guidance. I am very fortunate to have such an awesome team working for me.
102. Thank you for another great quarter! It’s so nice to see the team working together so well and having fun at the office. I look forward to working with you again next quarter.
103. Thank you for being there when I need help with a client. Thank you for seeing the sales opportunities and letting me know. Thank you for believing in me as a leader.
104. Thank you for being a great team. I know there are a lot of challenges ahead, but we will tackle them one by one and advance as a team. Thank you so much.
105. Thank your sales team for always taking care of me. I know that sometimes I am hard to deal with and that I ask you a lot of questions, but you are always helpful and nice about it. Thank you for the lunches and the birthday treats. You guys are the best!
106. Thank your sales team for the excellent work. Putting in 60 hours a week, rain or shine is what we do and it pays off. I put trust in you guys and your effort has not gone unnoticed!
107. Thank your sales team for all of your hard work. The increase in revenue is a direct result of your effort and I appreciate it.
108. Thank your sales team for all your hard work this week. It is appreciated by everyone in the office. Keep up the good work and see you Monday!
109. Thank your sales team for making this quarter so much better than the last. Every new account is a big step forward for our company.
110. Thank you for supporting our company. You are truly the best sales team I could ask for. You are all great at what you do and you always keep working hard to make our enterprise successful.
Many people claim that a simple show of gratitude can go a long way. In business, it is easy to overlook the efforts and sacrifices that your sales team makes every day.
But no matter how much time has passed since you have spoken or interacted with members of your sales team, you should never forget to say thanks. The best way to say thank you is not only by buying cards. You can also use these heartfelt thank you quotes for sales team.