Teachers are one of the core pillars of society who strive hard to ensure development for the entire nation. The relationship between a teacher and student is not only formal and professional, but in some cases, it is also personal.
Every teacher will have a student at some point in time that touched their hearts and helped them change the way they think about their jobs.
As a teacher, when you say thank you to your students, it is a great way to remind them that they have made an impact on your life too.
One of the greatest gifts you can give your student is a note of gratitude letting them know how much you appreciate their effort. Teachers can thank their students in different ways, but there is no better way to appreciate your students than using these thank you quotes for students from teachers below.
You can send as many of these quotes as you want to your student and be sure they will appreciate it.
Thank You Quotes for Students From Teachers
Thank you for working so hard this quarter. The time and effort they gave towards my class are appreciated. I am so proud of you for what you have accomplished, how hard you have worked and for being an excellent student.
1. Thank you for being the best students possible. You are all so intelligent and capable, I wouldn’t change a thing about you. And thank you for making my day every day. It is truly a great pleasure to teach you!
2. Thank you for being a huge part of my life. Your kind words, your notes, and your smiles make every day better. Thank you for the gifts and memories that we share. I will never forget you because you are all so important to me!
3. Thank you for being so fun and funny in class. It’s very hard to get through a day at school, but I smile when I see your faces because I love you all so much.
4. Thank you for being eager to learn in class, even when it’s hot. Thank you for coming to class every day, even when you are feeling sick or tired. It warms my heart when I see your smiling faces and I am so grateful we have each other.
5. Thank you for allowing me to be your teacher. I am very grateful that we get to spend time together and I hope we continue to build our relationship with each other this year.
6. Thank you for being here and for doing your best. You were all very excited about the field trip today, and I was so thrilled by your enthusiasm. Have a great summer!
7. I also appreciate you being patient with me when I can be inconsistent in my teaching methods. Thank you also, for all of your hard work and dedication to learning. I am so thankful that you are all in my life.
8. Thank you for trying so hard and working so hard to do your very best. I may get frustrated with your behaviour sometimes, but I am so proud of the hard work you are doing. It’s very easy on days like this when we see such wonderful progress to take a step back and think about how far we’ve come and be thankful that you all were able to figure it out.
9. Thank you for your growth! As a class, we are proud of your progress this year. Each month you got better and better and made amazing progress. We will be sad to say goodbye but excited to see what high school brings!
10. Thank you for working so hard this semester. I know it’s been a difficult year, but you all are an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work!
11. I am writing to say thank you for a wonderful semester. In just the time I have known you, you have taught me so much and have made my class fun. You are all such hard workers and I know that everyone in your future lives will benefit because of your abilities, intelligence, determination and perseverance.
12. Thank you for being a great student. I appreciate the time, effort, and thoughtfulness you put into your work and participation. Thank you for making me a better teacher, challenging me to think about things in new ways and keep learning.
13. Thank you for being my students. The class this year has been the best yet, and I enjoy getting to know each of you better every day. I wish we could keep going, but in a few short weeks, it will be over. Thank you for all of your hard work. It has been a pleasure teaching you.
14. Thank you for being on time when I sit down to teach you. Thank you for taking my comments to heart and doing your best to improve your grades next quarter. It means a lot to me that you are trying to do better.
15. Thank you for always bringing your best work to the class. Your diligence and attention to detail inspire me and makes me know that this is your dream job. Thank you for the hard work, dedication and passion you show daily.
16. Thank you for all the work you have done on your presentation. You are the brightest, most thoughtful students I have ever had and I am very lucky to have you in my class.
17. Thank you for being so eager to learn and trying your best. I am happy you are in my class and that I can help you learn and grow.
18. Thank you for allowing me to be your teacher this year. I’m very grateful that I’ve been a part of your lives this year and will continue to be your teacher next year. We are lucky that we get to work together again next year and hope everyone is as excited as I am.
19. Thank you for all of the hard work you guys put in. I know this has been a difficult class for you, but you are constantly trying your best. Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me after class and tell me about issues and concerns that may arise.
20. Thank you for engaging in class and participating in the discussion! My goal as a teacher is to have fun and make it enjoyable. Having students engaged in class makes the lessons more exciting and interesting for everyone involved.
21. Thank you for being amazing students. You are all so wonderful, and I truly feel blessed to teach you. You fill my heart with joy and delight.
22. Thank you for being so thoughtful on my birthday. I am very flattered that you guys arranged a small surprise for me in class. I cannot express how much it means to me and makes me feel loved by the community.
23. Thank you for being so good as a class. We are blessed to have such bright and motivated students like you in our class this year. I truly love teaching you.
24. Thank you for creating such a fun and exciting class. I have truly enjoyed teaching you this year. Your enthusiasm and respect in the classroom inspired me to teach harder every day. I love our time together! You are an amazing group of young minds. Thank you!
25. Thank you for allowing me to work with such a great group of students. Some days are rough, but I am glad that I have a profession that allows me to work with so many wonderful young men and women. Thank you for all you do for our country.
26. Thank you for coming to class every day and working hard. I appreciate the effort you make to make me feel appreciated. I enjoy teaching you and hope I can continue doing so in the future.
27. Thank you for being such darlings. I love every one of you and deeply appreciate the effort you put into being a part of my class. You have all been an integral part of helping me move forward this year.
28. Thank you for being such a positive part of my classroom and for never giving up. I love the progress you make and the new ways you are teaching me about this world.
29. Thank you for coming to class every day since the beginning of the school year. I know how hard it is not to skip on such a nice summer day, but I appreciate your effort.
30. Thank you for always remembering to bring your books to class. I know sometimes you forget because it’s hard to carry a lot of things in your backpack and remembering is the hardest part. I appreciate all the work you do.
31. Thank you for being so excited about learning about things you never knew about before. Thank you for sharing interesting facts with me no matter what we are learning. Thank you for being respectful, kind, and willing to help each other out. It means the world to me that you are here learning right now.
32. Thank you for all the wonderful compliments. I haven’t had much time to practice what I have read, and it’s encouraging to hear that you feel the lecture was helpful.
33. Thank you for making me better at my job and giving me all the encouragement that I need. You guys are the best students I’ve ever had.
34. Thank you for inspiring me to do my best each day. You’ve shown me that I have a lot to offer and I can leave this world a little better because of my time here. Thank you for letting me help make you better students, workers, and people.
35. Thank you for being excited about learning. You make my day. Thank you for always raising your hands and answering questions in class. Thank you for taking risks every week and for being so excited about your work.
36. Thank you to my students. You all smiled when I entered your classroom and that made me feel great! Wherever I go and teach, it will be a pleasure to teach you, as you have brought me so much joy! Good luck with the rest of the school year.
37. Thank you for making my day. Your enthusiasm and excitement are contagious! I love when it is time for our lessons!
38. I want you to know how grateful I am to get to teach each of you. Some days when things are challenging, it is hard to stay positive. You give me the reason to go on.
39. Thank you for being a part of my classroom this year. I have enjoyed getting to know each of you in a way that has been special to me. You’ve made my teaching career so amazing.
40. Thank you for always trying your hardest and giving it your all when doing the assigned work. I know some days can be difficult, but when I see how hard you are working, even though we are not able to do as many problems as other classes do, it keeps me going especially on the days I feel down.
41. Thank you for making me a better teacher. Each time I see a student doing well, I learn from them and improve my teaching. It is all about your effort, so please keep doing what you do.
42. Thank you all for being such great students. Class is always a pleasure since we have such a wonderful class to teach. I look forward to seeing what your next projects are.
43. Thank you for being such great students. I know it can be tough balancing school, after school activities, friends, and family. I appreciate the effort you put into your classwork and projects and how respectful you are to me and each other in my classroom.
44. Thank you for always coming to class prepared. I never have to worry about your assignments and effort. I know that you will always go out of your way to make sure that you get everything done and on time.
45. Thank you for being so excited when I enter the classroom. Thank you for being hard workers and doing your best. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life.
46. Thank you students for your hard work, and dedication and for taking the time to make our classroom a fun and safe place. You are all so eager to learn more that it inspires me to stay focused on my goal of helping you build a better future.
47. Thank you for working hard today. I was so impressed with your ability to get the difficult math problems right. I am so proud of you!
48. Thank you for working hard and being respectful in class. I know it’s just my job, but it has become more than that over time. You guys make me want to be a better teacher every day.
49. I am so thankful to have such lively and bright students. Thank you for giving me the gift that is you!
50. Thank you for listening to my lectures every day. It has been such a joy teaching your group. You are all quick learners and are very responsible. I hope I have been an effective teacher so far, and I look forward to seeing you in my classroom next year if we both make it through the rest of this school year.
51. Thank you for all the hard work you put in each week. I appreciate your enthusiasm. Today’s quiz was a perfect example of how far you have come. Be on the lookout for another quiz next week! I love seeing students come back each day having worked hard to get better.
52. Thank you for the great feedback and for being so enthusiastic about the learning approach I developed. It seems you enjoy our work together and I hope we will be able to continue soon.
This compilation of thank you messages from teachers to students is surely going to help you convey your constructive gratitude towards students for a job well done.
I am sure you liked the quotes above, you can send as many as you want to your students. Thank you for reading.