The Art of Being Brilliant Quotes
What makes someone brilliant? Is it their intelligence, their creativity or their passion? If you ask me, it’s all three.
Being brilliant isn’t just about being smart or talented — it’s about being able to use those things to do something special. A person can be incredibly intelligent and creative, but if they don’t know how to use those skills to make the world a better place, then they’re not brilliant.
The truth is that there are some people who have this gift of being brilliant at every moment. They can walk into a party and immediately command attention with their wit, their humour and their ability to hold everyone’s attention with what they say next. The good news is that anyone can learn how to be brilliant like this.
To be brilliant means to be intellectually curious, well-read and intelligent. It means having excellent communication skills and being able to connect with others on an emotional level as well as an intellectual one. To be brilliant is to be passionate about learning new things every day and sharing those things with others in order to enrich their lives too.
With these the art of being brilliant quotes below, you will get all the inspiration and motivation needed to choose brilliancy above mediocrity. So pick one of your favourites among the quotes below and place it on your sticky note to stand as a reminder of excellence for you. You can also pick one of these and share it with your colleagues and loved ones. Kickstart your journey to excellency now by copying one of these the art of being brilliant quotes.
The Art of Being Brilliant Quotes
Being brilliant is the end goal, but it’s also the motivation that gets you there. It pushes boundaries, defies expectations, and breaks new ground every day. That’s why we’re as persistent as we are – because only the best is brilliant enough.
1. There is no greater inspiration than being brilliant. It’s a feeling that only comes when you fully commit to your craft, every day and everywhere.
2. There is no greater imperative than being brilliant. Be the light that guides your life, the voice that reaches into the darkness.
3. Think small, think big. Think fast, Think slow. No thinking is effective if you are not a master of the art of being brilliant.
4. Being brilliant is an art form, and if you want to be truly brilliant, you need to evolve your process.
5. Being brilliant is not a talent, it’s a habit. Blending together a little bit of wisdom and a lot of wit.
6. Being brilliant doesn’t mean you’re smarter than other people. It just means that your brain works differently from the average person’s.
7. The art of being brilliant is not a single act, but a way of being. It’s a state of being that must be nurtured and grown over time.
8. The art of being brilliant is the art of having no fear of doing wrong. Life is so much more interesting than you think it to be!
9. The art of being brilliant is knowing how to hide your sources. When you are brilliant, the whole world becomes your mirror.
10. In the art of being brilliant, you are not thinking about what you are saying, but how you say it.
11. The art of being brilliant is not in knowing all, but in knowing how to forget. Be clearer than the clearest glass, and more concise than the most concise words.
12. Being brilliant is not about being smarter than the rest, it’s about doing the work that others won’t.
13. Being brilliant is not an act of possessing knowledge, but an act of making the right decisions.
14. Being brilliant is like being in a restaurant. You don’t have to have good taste, but you do need the ability to communicate with people who have good taste.
15. Being brilliant is all about having a clear sense of purpose and direction, while also being willing to challenge yourself every single day.
16. The art of being brilliant is knowing how to hide your light under a bushel. Be rigorous in your thinking; be bold in your judgment; never mind what others say.
17. The art of being brilliant doesn’t mean you can be brilliant all the time, but it means you can be brilliant most of the time.
18. Being brilliant is a state of mind. It’s about being curious, being creative and having the courage to be yourself.
19. There is no greater happiness than being brilliant. There is no greater imperative than light.
20. Being brilliant is an art, not a talent. It is a way of looking at life, not a collection of facts.
21. There are two kinds of people – those who love being brilliant and those who are. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to do well in life. But, you do have to be intelligent, inquisitive and willing to learn from those around you.
22. The art of being brilliant isn’t about how smart you are, it’s about how hard you work. There is no person who has ever been born who could possibly be as brilliant and accomplished as you. Make the most of it!
23. Being brilliant is not just about being intelligent. It’s also about being curious and open-minded, being focused and driven, and never giving up.
24. The secret to being brilliant is not being thoughtless. Think hard. Believe that the mind can be a lot more powerful than you give it credit for and that your thoughts, beliefs, perceptions and expectations are what determine what we experience.
25. Being brilliant is being curious. Being curious is knowing how to solve a problem. Brilliant people are more likely to be funny, curious and open-minded. And they’re not afraid to collaborate.
26. Being brilliant doesn’t mean you’re not also kind or compassionate. It’s having that balance between being brilliant and also being a human being who cares about other people.
27. The art of brilliance is saying many things in very few words. The greatest gift we can give ourselves is to be brilliant every single day.
28. Being brilliant is a skill, not an innate talent. It takes time to develop, but it is well worth the effort
29. The art and craft of being brilliant are not just about intelligence. It’s about the way you use that intelligence to produce something more meaningful, like a self-help book for your brain or a lovely slice of toast.
30. The art of being brilliant is not to shine brighter than others, but to be better, slower, more thorough and less superficial.
31. The art of being brilliant is in the appreciation of beauty. The brightest stars have some of the darkest pasts, and it is their ability to overcome these trials that make them who they are today.
32. The art of being brilliant is no art at all, but rather the result of a lifetime of hard work and innate intelligence.
33. The art of being brilliant isn’t hard to master—it’s easy to appreciate the effort it takes. Everyone faces challenges, but it’s not until we face dark situations that we can show just how strong and powerful we really are.
34. Being brilliant is knowing the right questions to ask, the right people to listen to, and the right things to do.
35. What is the art of being brilliant? It’s about being able to see things differently. Brilliant people make others feel brilliant because they know how to appreciate the small things.
36. The art of being brilliant is making others believe you are. When you try to do something that is beyond your reach, the only thing that will happen is a brilliant achievement.
37. The art of being brilliant is not a matter of brilliance. It is a matter of discipline, concentration and focus.
38. Creating art requires focus and concentration. That is why we say that being brilliant means having a laser-like focus on one thing at a time while doing it well.
39. When you’re down, think of the things that you love and be grateful. Being brilliant is a superpower, so have fun with it!
40. Being brilliant is not about being intelligent; it’s about learning how to think clearly and efficiently.
41. Being brilliant at anything is the result of long hours of practice. Having a brilliant vision is a challenge. Being brilliant is an art—and it takes practice.
42. Don’t be afraid to be brilliant, because being brilliant is a state of mind. You are brilliant. You have the power to be happy and successful, but you must believe in yourself and your own talents. Believe in your gifts!
43. Brilliance is a spark that grows into something far greater than an idea. It’s your motivation, your purpose, and your passion as creatives.
44. Brilliance is not a skill, but pure talent. Brilliance is the inspiration that comes from deep within your desire.
45. Brilliance manifests from the inner desire to be brilliant and to inspire brilliance in others at all times.
46. What makes you brilliant? Put your best self forward and be the person you were meant to be in all spheres.
47. Daring to be brilliant. Daring to be different. Daring to have fun and succeed! A world where people know exactly who they are and are determined to find their own path.
48. We all have moments of brilliance. Don’t be afraid to show it off. When you’re brilliant, people remember it. When you’re bored, they forget it.
49. Your brilliance is your greatest inspiration, so embrace it. Never settle for second best. Always strive to be the brightest and the best. Think big, act bigger!
50. You don’t have to be brilliant. You just have to work harder than everyone else. You don’t have to be a genius to see opportunities in every circumstance. You just have to look around and find them.
51. Be bold, and brave, and go for it. Be brilliant, be bold and stand out! You don’t have to be brilliant in all areas of your life. Just be brilliant in the area you love most.
52. Be brilliant. Be the kind of person who others are glad to have around because they know how to make others feel good about themselves.
53. Brilliant people are not always the ones with the most eloquent words, but they do have an uncanny ability to see things clearly and accurately.
54. When you’re brilliant, it seems like everyone else is stupid. It’s a burden, but a useful one. So what are you waiting for? Do something great with it!
55. Be brilliant at something you love. Be brilliant at life. Confidence is the only factor standing in your way from excelling in life. There are no limits, no rules, and no barriers.
56. Brilliant people are born, not made. And since most of us aren’t born that way, here’s how to create your own.
57. At the root of it all, brilliance is not a choice, it’s a condition. It can be cultivated by anyone willing to put in the time and effort.
58. Brilliant people are often called upon to be leaders. But they also tend to have less illusion. They’re more likely to ask “why” than “how.” They enjoy the walk in the light of day, even when it is not always comfortable
59. Sometimes the things that matter most are the hardest to say. In our eyes, brilliance is the sum of all these moments.
60. A brilliant mind is a completely safe mental environment. Remember that genius is a lot like love: It’s never too late to begin.
61. You have to be brilliant to make something from nothing. And if you’re not brilliant, then that’s okay because it will take a long time before the world comes to understand the value of your work.
62. Brilliant people are never satisfied with what they have – they demand more. Every student is brilliant, every teacher is dedicated and every teacher has a story.
63. Be drawn to people who are brilliant and think differently. Become more aware of the need for making space for eccentric ideas and creative thinking.
64. Be brilliant, not loud. Be confident, not cocky. Be yourself, not someone else. When you are truly brilliant, you overlook the obvious.
65. Brilliance is the art of being interested in things you think are unimportant. Be the light in their life, and inspire others to be brilliant.
66. Brilliant is the art of asking questions that get to the root of things. Remember that genius is a lot like love: It’s never too late to begin.
67. Brilliant people see the world in a way that you and I can only dream of. They see things so clearly, and they make connections that we miss completely.
68. Be brilliant, not busy. Be productive, not productive. Be useful, not important. If you are brilliant, you have to decide to be a genius. And that takes courage.
69. Be brilliant. It’s the only place you can get away with being stupid. Remember that genius is a lot like love: It’s never too late to begin.
70. Being brilliant is no accident. It is a skill that requires constant practice. Being brilliant is not about being smarter, it’s about having a brain full of ideas.
71. Being brilliant is a matter of being organized, neat, and efficient. When you’re brilliant, people don’t know whether to stand in awe or duck.
72. Be brilliant. Be yourself. Be extraordinary. Be you. It is super easy to be brilliant, but not always that easy to be you.
73. Brilliant people know how to do something really well, but they also understand that it’s the journey, not the destination that matters.
74. The art of being brilliant was never mastered. The art of focusing on what’s important was mastered by people who understood that life is short and fleeting.
75. There’s no trick to being brilliant: it is a natural gift. Some people are born without it, but the majority of us need to work at it.
76. What does it mean to be brilliant? Brilliant is not about IQ, it’s about lifelong learning and having a passion for something you love.
77. Being brilliant is not about being smarter, it’s about being more focused on the job at hand.
78. Some of the most brilliant people you’ll ever meet are those who are so comfortable in their own skin that they don’t need to be brilliant all the time.
79. You know you’re brilliant when you’re recognized for your brilliance and excellent performance in all things.
80. Stop and think about the things that make you brilliant. Think about how you can use those qualities to your advantage.
81. Brilliant living isn’t about having the best tools, it’s about having the faith to use them and use them effectively for good use.
82. You don’t need to be a genius to be brilliant. You just need enough faith and enthusiasm to think you are one.
83. Every great idea, every new way of looking at things, and every breakthrough comes from a person who is ahead of his time.
84. When you are brilliant, it’s not about being a genius. It’s about recognizing your potential and acting on it.
85. Brilliant isn’t when you do things right, it’s when you do the right thing. You can’t get anywhere trying to be someone else. Be yourself, and be brilliant.
86. Brilliant is a state of mind, not a state of being. It’s a mindset that helps you reprogram your brain to see the world in a new way, opening up possibilities that weren’t possible before.
87. Be brilliant. Be curious. Be ambitious. Be courageous. Be kinder. Be the best version of yourself you can possibly be.
88. Be brilliant and you will be noticed. Be noticed and you will be rewarded. To be great is to make a difference in your small way through that love.
89. Brilliant people have a knack for finding solutions to complex problems. To be brilliant is to love knowledge for its own sake.
90. Brilliant people are not interested in being right—they’re interested in being understood. You don’t have to be a genius, but you do have to be flexible.
91. Brilliant is a state of mind. If you learn how to see the world through different eyes, there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
92. When you are brilliant, it is not an asset to be noted or publicized. It is a liability to be concealed.
93. Brilliant is an art, not a skill. It takes more than brilliance to make it in this world; it takes hard work, dedication and discipline.
94. Be creative and original, not conventional. Be brilliant, don’t blend in with the pack. Don’t be afraid to explore, and don’t hide from the unknown.
95. We all have the potential to be brilliant, although not everyone actually makes it happen. Imagine what we could accomplish if more of us used our God-given talents to chase our dreams.
96. When you’re brilliant, you make people understand how to be brilliant, too. Imagine a world in which every single person is brilliant.
97. Brilliant is the path to success. There will be twists and turns, but you’ll get to where you want to be.
98. Ever wondered what makes a genius? The answer is simple: they’re not afraid to change. They strive daily to be brilliant.
99. Although it is not always easy to be brilliant, it is always worth the effort. We all have the potential to be brilliant. It’s a matter of making the time to do so and doing your best work every day.
100. You can’t fake brilliance, it’s either in you or it isn’t. You have to be brilliant for the sake of being brilliant.
The art of being brilliant is not a naturally attainable thing by any means. There are those that are talented, no doubt about it. It’s only a question of whether or not we can all be brilliant about something if you catch my meaning.
Practice is what makes mastering your craft such a difficult task to complete. Mastery itself cannot be achieved from a couple of days of practice. Please let me know what you think of these the art of being brilliant quotes in the comment section.