We are so quick to declare victory and feel as though we have overcome something, whether it be an issue in our lives or a challenge in society, that we don’t realize that the battle is often not over. This can be seen in many aspects of our lives and areas of society.
An example is when a single parent thinks that they have done all they can to provide for their kids and the kids will do well in life; they often find themselves struggling with the same issues until prayerful effort and participation is sought out by a spouse or significant other.
Another vivid example could be a person who feels they’ve beat addiction only to have it rear its ugly head when stress levels increase. Although there are also times when the battle is truly over, and victory is yours forever, but it is better to know the battle is not over like the battle is not over quotes affirm. The enemy still moves like a serpent. We must be diligent, alert and keep within us the hope that we will prevail in the end.
The Battle Is Not Over Quotes
It is that it’s easy to feel like you’ve won when you get a little bit of money, but if you don’t keep working at it, you’ll fall back into the same old lifestyle. You’ve fought a good fight, and you’ve come a long way. But the battle is far from over.
1. You’ve fought a good fight, but you’ve come a long way. There is still work to be done. Seek and destroy the enemy even when he is behind you. The battle is never over until it is over.
2. You’ve managed some progress, but you have a long way to go. To resolve the remaining issues will require a lot of work and tough decisions on your part. The battle is not over quotes.
3. Life is tough, but you don’t have to face these difficulties alone. Together, we can find the best path for ourselves and beat our enemies. There are battles every in our lives; they are far from over.
4. It’s time to get back to work because the battle is not over. Don’t let your past failures keep you from taking action. Keep going. You can do it.
5. Life is full of challenges. The real challenge, however, is finding the best path for ourselves because the battle is never over.
6. The battle is not over. You have survived your illness. But no matter what, you can never truly be free. Your life will always be at risk as long as you are alive.
7. Delay that celebration because the battle is not over! Your fight for survival never ends until you can thrive in a new world. Don’t risk it until you know it’s safe.
8. No matter what challenges you face in life, you’ll never truly win the war until you’ve found your path. The battle of life isn’t over without you. The journey is still long because as long as you are alive, the battle continues.
9. The war may look like it’s over. The enemies may have fled, and we have won. But the battle is not over until you see that the coast is clear.
10. We don’t expect you to be scared. But we do expect you to be this ready. We know some of your battlefields. We protect them all.
11. You’re not going to win life overnight. You’ve lost, but you’re still fighting. Don’t celebrate just yet. It’s not over until it’s really over.
12. The battle is never over until it is over. Not only that, but sometimes you must seek and destroy the enemy even when he is behind you.
13. Life can be difficult. It’s easy to get lost, and you might lose sight of your goal. That’s why you need a guide to help you find the best path. The battle is not over yet.
14. Even though your team won the championship this year, there is a strong possibility it will not happen next year. The battle is not over.
15. Unless you’re confident that no enemy forces remain, it’s far too early to celebrate. For all you know, the next attacker could be just around the corner. The battle is not over.
16. The war will be won when you decide to fight. Be informed so you can choose your battles wisely. You must take action now and not wait until it’s too late. You can’t afford to hide. You have to fight because the battle is not over.
17. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. The battle is not over. Treat every battle as though it were your last. Loss is unexpected but not impossible.
18. Sometimes, you may feel like you’re losing or that the battle is never ending. But if you keep going, anything can happen.
19. The real battle of life is never over until death is confirmed. A momentary victory is not final- the battle is not over.
20. Even when you think it’s safe, make sure you have a plan. You’re not out of the woods yet. Don’t celebrate a win before it’s over.
21. With all this going on, it’s easy to forget that the battle is still not over. The battle may change, but the war doesn’t change even when it seems everything around you makes you forget what it is. The battle is not over.
22. The battle is never over until it is over. Although that may be true, the battle isn’t only physical. It can be mental.
23. Life is tough, and sometimes it gets harsh. We are all going to face many problems and defeats, but as long as you live and try to move forward against all odds, you will never find yourself defeated.
24. The true measure of a successful endeavour is when you’re able to get through difficult situations with ease. The battle does not end until you are defeated. Even then, the enemy may still be able to reach out from behind and cause further damage.
25. Your battles are never over until you can safely survive in a new territory. Don’t relax until you’ve ensured the coast is clear.
26. There is no doubt that you’ve worked extremely hard for many years. But what is more important is knowing that there is a lot more work to do because the battle is not over yet.
27. You made it through another day. You survived the work-day, or the house chores or whatever you had to face today. More importantly, you can tell people you made it through.
28. We are not out of the woods just yet. It is not time for celebration because the battle is not over. All we can do is try. All we can do is keep fighting. And who knows, maybe if we all fight together, something good will come out of this.
29. You’ve fought a good fight, and you’ve come a long way. But the battle will continue as long as you are alive. Tread carefully. The battle may not be completely over.
30. Keep fighting because the battle is not over! Don’t just keep your eyes on the road. Stay focused and aware of your surroundings at all times.
31. The bar is never empty. Or, at least that’s what they say. You walk into the bar, nod at the bartender and get yourself a drink. You ask the bartender if it’s ever slow in here, and he tells you that it never really is.
32. Don’t celebrate yet, because it is not over until it is over. The battle is not over until you see that the coast is clear. The real battle of life is never over until death is confirmed.
33. Life is full of problems. The real problem, however, is finding the right path for ourselves because the fighting never stops. It’s not over until the dust settles. Don’t give up until you find a way to win.
34. You may have thought your battles were over, but you’re only halfway there. When you feel like you’ve gained control, there’s a lot of work to be done. You can’t relax until you know that what you’ve done can stand the test of time.
35. Even when the battle appears to be over, it isn’t until it is actually over. Sometimes you must destroy the enemy even when he’s behind you.
36. The battle is not over. This is just the beginning. Continue to fight and keep the opposition down! It’s true. There is more work to be done, but we want you to know that no matter what happens, we will be here for you and your family.
37. You will do what you must in order to achieve victory. You must be willing to suffer losses in order to win the war, but fight on until you reach your objective, and victory is yours. Battles are never over until the enemy is defeated.
38. We all have things we’re embarrassed about, but putting those feelings aside and finding solutions can be the best thing you ever do. In reality, the battle is not over.
39. The battle may change, but the war doesn’t change, even when it seems everything around you makes you forget what it is. It’s a long and hard road towards victory.
40. It’s not over until it is. Be sure to check you have fulfilled all criteria before claiming victory, as others may identify things you miss.
41. Life is hard, and you never know what it may throw at you. But you can always prepare for the worst case scenario.
42. Conflicts and battles aren’t easy. The enemy will adapt, fight back, and surprise you. In order to win, you must be prepared for anything.
43. To be honest, you’ve fought, but the battle continues.
44. There will always be new challenges, goals, and battles to be won. Never get too comfortable as your next competitor could be just around the corner.
45. Don’t celebrate too soon. Make sure you know the outcome of the competition before getting excited.
46. A victory doesn’t mean the battle is over. A fight until the end!
47. Don’t celebrate yet, because it is not over until you see that the coast is clear. You’re going to have to work at it if you want to get results.
48. Winners never stop fighting for victory, even when they’ve won, because they know that the battle is never over.
49. Keep pushing on because the battle is not over, not today.
50. You must seek out your enemy at all costs, or they will find you first. The battle is not over.
The battle is not over quotes say it all, and there is nothing to celebrate. In fact, the battle becomes more difficult with time. This means that we must be alert and do things right now without any delay. We can’t rest until we win. We can’t fall into the trap of thinking that we have won. We have only won for now.
I sincerely hope you got the best expressive quotes you need. Kindly share and leave your comments on the quotes below.