Relationships are a two-way street. Yes, you have every right to look for a man worth loving: one whose dedication to his hobbies, family, and friends is impressive, but a man who is also equally committed to you. Unfortunately, many men miss the mark on being the kind of man a woman wants. Instead of making sure, he acts the part; you should look for ways to ensure you’re dating a man who is “The kind of man you want.”
This way, you get to identify men who miss the mark from the outset. Setting a standard for yourself means you don’t settle for just any man. You’ve raised the bar to a standard of your choice. One that will make you derilious with happiness. The type of man you can confidently spend forever with. One you’d be proud to call your man without fear. A man that understands your uniqueness and knows that a relationship requires work. One who is ready to put in the work: a man worth waiting for.
Do you want a gentle, romantic, passionate, and intelligent man? Do you care for a man who respects and loves you? One who laughs at your silly jokes, and cries with you when you’re down or simply gives you a shoulder to cry on with a clean handkerchief? Care for an encouraging and supportive man, who treats you as something very special?
If you want the kind of man who listens with his eyes and says “I love you,” with his mouth, then you must be intentional in your desire and search. This wonderful collection of the kind of man I want quotes is a good place to start:
The Kind of Man I Want Quotes
The kind of man I want is the kind of man who can make me laugh and make me feel like a princess. A man who takes risks, is good-looking, creative, has a great sense of humour and is loyal and sincere.
1. I want a man who will make my happiness his everyday priority.
2. I want to be with a man who is always proud of me and is never ashamed to tell me so I’m on a daily basis.
3. I want a man with a huge dose of humour with a penchant for cruise and banter, to stay sane amidst the serious business of marriage.
4. I want a man who makes my happiness his priority. A man who wants to be with me and happily shares his space with me. I want a man who wants to love me just the way I need to be loved.
5. The kind of man I want is one who’s always on time. One who shows up when it’s convenient or not. I want a man who’s considerate and good; a man who makes me tremendously happy.
6. The kind of man I want, is one who can fix his problems without bemoaning his rotten luck. A man who works hard and knows when to take a break. I want a man who can balance work, rest and fun to make the most of life and its chances.
7. I want a man who is kind and fair, who’s got a great sense of humour.
A man who’ll always do what he can, one who will never ask me to do things he can.
8. The kind of man I want is a kindhearted, easy-going, loving and caring man. One who respects women and won’t turn me into a doormat. A man who won’t turn me into a punching bag or pummel me with his words.
9. I want the kind of man who laughs at my jokes and spends the night after toting me around the city. I want a man who adores me and never disappoints. I want a man with a personality that is loud and boisterous and always fun to be with.
10. The kind of man I want is someone who stands out in the crowd. Someone who can laugh when others frown, an incurable optimist who sees the cup as half full.
11. I want a man that doesn’t judge. I do not want one that’s cynical or self-conceited. I don’t want one that’s always right, a know-it-all. I want a guy that’s a goof, an all-around guy.
12. The kind of man I want to be is one who shares my dreams and beliefs. He will love my children and treat them well.
13. I want a man who’ll give me a compliment every now and again. A man who’ll listen to me with empathy. And when he says he loves me, I’ll tell him how much I love him you.
14. The kind of man that I desire must be lit the spark of passion in me. He will be a man like no other, a kind man. A very generous and understanding.
15. The kind of man I want is a tough but tender man. A no-nonsense gentleman, loving, caring and kind. A man whose voice won’t shush mine. A man that acknowledges that I have a voice and a goal.
16. I want a man whose life’s goals blend with mine. Whose light makes mine dazzle, whose strength balances my weaknesses. A man to whom I’ll never dim my light to make his shine. My kind of man, we shine together.
17. I want a man who’s confident in his own skin. Whose personality is more than his ego? One to whom I won’t have to diminish myself to make him feel good. A man who doesn’t compete with his woman but completes her.
18. My kind of man is one who will never leave my side. A man who is committed to me, a man who will love me forever, unconditionally. A man who will never leave my side.
19. The kind of man I want is a man with a kind and gentle heart. A man who is not full of himself. A man who is gentle and loving. My man must be wise and god-fearing.
20. I want a man who wants to serve God. One who isn’t materialistic in any way. I desire self-respect. The one who is really a good person and a leader.
21. I want a man with a big heart. Kind to a fault, wise, ambitious, coolheaded and fun to be with. I want someone who will be an advocate for me and my dreams, someone who will be there for me, always.
22. I’m the kind of girl who likes a man who will listen to my dreams and give me wings to fly. A man who will not clip my wings by words or action. A man that will always have my back.
23. I will always be turned on by a man of action. A handsome, charismatic confident man, who knows how to treat his woman right. O want a man who’d always be there to lend a hand, and never toss me to the wolves when we had a fight.
24. The kind of man I want, is one who is kind and caring, never full of himself. A loving man with a big heart, nice and true, and a huge smile that’s filled with laughter.
25. There is a kind of man I dream of. He is a man of talent and wit. An adventurous man of great dreams. He must have a heart of gold and a beautiful smile.
26. My kind of man must be simple but not a simpleton. The kind that I can talk to. The kind that I can laugh with, cry with, and dance with. The kind that I can confidently hold hands with and think of eternity.
27. The kind of man I want is a man who is honest, hardworking, serious-minded, witty, loving, caring, and kind. A man who is always there to help his family and friends and is not afraid to speak his mind.
28. The kind of man I want has to be courageous, trustworthy, thoughtful and pleasant. Someone who can take the lead, who cares what other people think. Someone who can see the future and go for it. Someone who is a man, indeed.
29. The kind of man I want must be honest, a man of integrity. He must have a plan and a workable goal. He must be someone I can keep up with, and must be able to stand his ground.
30. My man must be confident, self-assured, ambitious, good-looking, and smart. He must stand out and stand tall in the crowd.
31. The kind of man I want is the kind who will know when it’s time to grow. And not just in stature, but in knowledge and wisdom too. One who will stay and be all he can be, despite the storm.
32. I want a man who will love me just as I am. One whose heart beat just for me. One who has eyes for only me. Who will defend me fiercely in the open and rebuke me gently in private. My champion, my hero, my perfect kind of man.
33. The kind of man I want is responsible and strong. He a loving and caring, with the milk of kindness flowing in his veins. A man who will always be there for me.
34. I want a romantic, fun-loving man. One who’ll love me to the moon and back.
35. The kind of man I want is tall and strong. He must love surprises.,
He must be a keeper, with no roving eyes. He loves the simple things of life and must be one that likes to laugh, even at himself.
36. I want a man after my heart. The kind who makes me smile when I’m really down. The kind of man that will help me jump through hurdles and navigate life’s murky water. A man who appreciates me and doesn’t give me a hard time. He’s the kind of man I desire.
37. A kind man is the kind of man I want to fall in love with. The kind of man that everyone would envy. He’s the kind of man I want to live with.
38. I want a successful rich man. He must be supportive of my dreams, as I will be his aspirations. He must be kind, and loving. A wonderful man with whom I’ll build empires and enjoy life together.
39. The kind of man I want, must be well-groomed and have his feet firmly on the ground. He’ll never make me feel like a fool.
40. I want a gentleman, that will treat me like a lady. A king that will treat me like a queen. He’ll always open doors and pull out chairs. He will treat me with the utmost love and respect
41. I want a big man who treats lowly people with respect and dignity. That’s the kind of man I want.
42. I don’t want much from my man; I just want a loving man who’s every shade of awesome, a real doll.
43. I like a man who’s strong and quiet. He knows how to fight and how to win. The kind of man I want is one who will always show up. I want a man who will always be for me.
44. A gentleman always shows up. To the dance, the card game and the wine. I want a man who’ll never leave me. A man who’ll give me everything that I long for. That I need.
45. I want a kind of man that never lets me down. One who always shows up, and will go the extra mile for me. The kind of man that never will let me down,
46. I want a soulmate. One whose heart is knitted into mine. One who brings out the gem in me. My kind of man isn’t perfect, he’s one who’s exactly perfect for me, warts and all.
47. I want a man whose love for me will be like vintage wine, and gets better with time. Like antiques, it gets invaluable with time. My forever love.
48. I want a man who will always love, respect and treat me like I’m a better version of himself. I want a man who will always be there when I call.
49. The kind of man I want must be suave, humourous, witty, smart and intelligent. I’m incurably romantic, so my man must always make my heart skip with love. I want a man of positive vibes who will always be my bright spot and happy place.
50. I want a special and adorable man, a definition of true love whose smile sets me on fire. A man whose love inspires me to win. My kind of man is one whose word is his bond.
You certainly did a swell job of defining the kind of man you’d like to have in your life. It’ll be a guide to help you to attract your kind, recognise red flags and avoid being in a relationship with someone that’ll be your nightmare with these the kind of man I want quotes.
Kindly share this with your family, friends and loved ones on all social media platforms. Please, feel free to drop your comment or question. I’ll be glad to respond.