Gentlemen are men who treat others with respect and compassion. They are kind and generous, thoughtful and considerate. They know how to behave in every situation, and they don’t have to be rich or famous; they just have to be well-mannered.
Being a gentleman doesn’t mean you can’t also be fun and daring. It’s the opposite and is one of the last remaining qualities that will make you stand out in a crowd. A true gentleman is confident and charming knowing how to enjoy life as much as possible and how to dress well and carry himself in public without being arrogant or rude.
Are you looking for a collection of to be a gentleman quotes? You are in luck because we have some great ones. Are you ready to see them? Just scroll down and check out our great quotes about being a gentleman.
To Be a Gentleman Quotes
To be a gentleman is to be gentle, kind, and sincere. It is to treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. When you see someone being treated unfairly or someone in need of help, stand up for him or her without thinking about it. Speak up when others are afraid to speak out.
1. To be a gentleman is to be courteous and thoughtful of others.
2. The gentleman is the only man who can be a poor man without dishonour and a rich man without reproof. The true gentleman is distinguished by his breeding: thoughtful courtesy, respectfulness, generosity, kindness, patience and other virtues.
3. Being a gentleman is not just about being chivalrous; it’s about doing what is right, respecting others and having good manners.
4. A gentleman is not an artificial gold piece. He must be such a one that the whole world can say; This is a perfect gentleman.
5. A gentleman respects people and responds to them with dignity. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
6. Being a gentleman doesn’t mean that you play by the rules; it means you make the rules.
7. To be a gentleman, you need to be a man who others can depend on, someone who will become a hero, not for fame and glory but for helping others.
8. The truth is, gentlemen, don’t exist in nature. They are made. The only way you can be a gentleman is to make yourself one.
9. A gentleman shows his character by his actions. He is unselfish, thoughtful and caring.
10. True gentlemen are not afraid to be vulnerable and don’t hide from their emotions. They use them as a tool to create a better future.
11. Being a gentleman is no longer about how you dress. It’s how you act, treat others, and do things for the common good.
12. To be a gentleman is to be strong, humble, ambitious and proud, but most of all, to be courteous. A man who knows how to treat women with respect is a gentleman.
13. To be a gentleman it’s not just about how you dress. It’s how you treat people, what you say and doing things for others.
14. . A true gentleman lights the way for others because he knows he has been given a little extra.
15. To be a gentleman is not just an act. It is a way of thinking.
16. To be a gentleman is to be gentle and kind. It’s a way of life, the way you treat others.
17. To be a gentleman means to have good manners, to not be lazy and be confident in yourself. It also means being a kind person who would never hurt others and always tries to do good.
18. A real gentleman is open-minded, tolerant and sensitive. He is a good friend, and he has the courage to stand up for his beliefs.
19. To be a gentleman is to give your word, keep it and let others keep theirs.
20. To be a gentleman is to never put a woman first. A true gentleman will always put other people before himself, and his actions should reflect this idea.
21. Honesty, integrity, loyalty and chivalry are just a few attributes defining gentlemen.
22. To Be a Gentleman is about being a gentleman, not about having the right clothes or knowing how to dance. It’s about being honourable, diligent and resourceful. It’s about respecting all women and holding doors for them, both literally and figuratively.
23. To be a gentleman means that you are aware of the needs and feelings of others, you do your best to respect them, and you leave a positive impact on those around you.
24. A gentleman is a man who can be trusted to come at the appointed time for dinner and not turn up intoxicated, or when he does arrive, that he will go away again before he becomes drunk.
25. Being a gentleman is more than just a suit and a tie. It’s the behaviour, style and grace in everything you do. It’s about being kind to others, compassionate, and listening with your heart.
26. Being a gentleman is not about your gender; it’s about your manner. Do not lose yourself in the wilds of this world – seek to improve yourself and those around you with your knowledge, wisdom and compassion.
27. To be a gentleman is to be a man that is attentive to the needs of others and treats them as he would wish to be treated himself.
28. Sometimes, the best way to define a man is by the way he treats his friends, family, and loved ones. This can take many forms: kindness, respect, humility, and the desire to serve. To be a gentleman means more than knowing how to dress or be polite; it’s about being responsible for oneself and for others.
29. The true mark of a gentleman is his humility.
30. The gentleman is one who is not afraid of being kind.
31. To be a gentleman is to do what you can to uphold the moral values and respect that you have been taught.
32. To be a gentleman is to reflect on the truly important things in life.
33. To be a gentleman is to control one’s appetite and cultivate courtesy, grace and manner.
34. To be a gentleman is to possess the highest standard of character and conduct.
35. Being a gentleman is different from simply acting with good manners; it’s about being someone who does the right thing at the right time and who knows how to treat people appropriately.
36. To be a gentleman isn’t about where you come from or how much you have, but about the way you treat others and yourself.
37. To be a gentleman is to treat people with respect, treat everyone you meet as if they were a queen and never make rude comments.
38. Being a gentleman is not about being perfect. It’s about making yourself available to people when they need you.
39. To be a gentleman is to be polite, kind and courteous. It takes work, but it’s not rocket science.
40. Be a gentleman; not only will you be classy, but you will also be someone who others admire.
41. To behave with proper etiquette, one must be a gentleman.
42. Be a gentleman every day. Be kind and respectful to everyone, especially the ladies.
43. To be a gentleman is to be a person of honour, with a sense of responsibility and dignity.
44. Being a gentleman is not only about being polite and courteous, but it’s also about inspiring others to be the best versions of themselves.
45. Be a gentleman, be the man they know they can trust, and be their rock and backbone. Be honest, respectful, and kind.
46. To be a gentleman, you have to have a heart of gold and a mind that’s always working.
47. Be a gentleman: Be polite, honest and thoughtful. It’s easy to be a man of honour when you’ve got your values straight.
48. Being a gentleman isn’t just about being polite and having manners; it’s about using them to help people.
49. Be a gentleman, and you will be a person of integrity, respect, and honour.
50. To be a gentleman is to be kind, respectful, and considerate. It’s about putting others’ needs before yours, even if they aren’t immediately apparent.
51. Be a gentleman; be respectful to everyone and everything around you. Learn what a good man means for your character, your family, and the world.
52. Be a gentleman and always treat women with respect. A gentleman is someone who holds doors open, carries ladies’ bags, etc. Be polite and follow etiquette.
53. Always be a gentleman in your actions and thoughts.
54. It’s not just a question of manners; it’s a question of character. Treat people with respect, have integrity and be a gentleman.
55. To be a gentleman is more than just carrying yourself well. It’s an attitude that goes deep down inside.
56. To be a gentleman, you must learn to swagger with your shoulders back. Walk like you own the ground you are standing on. Stand up straight and when entering a room, never assume a position of weakness.
57. To be a gentleman, one must not only know how to behave himself in the company of his fellow men but also how to conduct himself among women.
58. A gentleman must be a person of good character and dignity. A man who is always well-mannered, polite and respectful to others will be called a gentleman.
59. To be a gentleman is to treat others with respect and dignity – ladies and gentlemen get that without being told.
60. To be a gentleman is to be kind, generous and respectful to others. To be a gentleman is to know when to step up to the plate and when not to overstep your bounds.
61. Gentlemen are endowed with the best manners and nicest etiquette. They will make your life easier by taking simple actions which may be overlooked or assumed that don’t matter.
62. Being a gentleman isn’t about getting your way. It’s about being willing to make others feel comfortable and happy.
Being a gentleman is much more than just being someone who knows how to dress properly and have good manners. It’s about embodying kindness in all you do and treating everyone with respect. I hope you enjoyed going through these to be a gentleman quotes. Kindly comment below on what you thought about it and share with others.