Baptism is a very special day and one of the most memorable moments in a person’s life. It marks the beginning of a new life and the start of a relationship with Christ, and the baptism souvenirs you choose to give your loved ones are just as important.
The best thing about baptism souvenirs is that they will last for years after the ceremony has taken place. You can give these souvenirs as gifts to your friends or family members who were there when your child got baptized.
They will appreciate receiving something from such a special occasion in their lives and will love knowing that you put so much thought into what you got for them! These quotes can be used on baptism souvenirs to celebrate this special occasion.
One of the most important and beautiful days in your life deserves something special. A baptism is an event full of joy and happiness, so preparing a gift that will remind this day forever is necessary. These baptism souvenir quotes will help you pick the right quotes for your baptism souvenir.
Baptism Souvenir Quotes
Baptism is a time for a new beginning. It is a time to reconsider who you are and what it means to live a life of purpose, meaning and joy. A time to recommit yourself to Jesus’ love and forgiveness. A time to begin the journey of following Him wherever He leads.
1. Baptism is a new beginning, a celebration of God’s gift of grace and forgiveness, and an invitation to join God’s family.
2. Baptism doesn’t erase your past, but it does make you a child of God and a member of His family.
3. A baptism is more than just a ceremony; it is an invitation into the kingdom of God.
4. There is no greater sign of love than the willingness to accept another into your life.
5. When you are baptized, your life becomes a testimony of your faith and commitment.
6. A baptism changes not just your life but the lives of the people around you.
7. Baptism is a symbol of the washing away of original sin.
8. Baptism is the gateway to a lifetime of fulfilment and purpose.
9. Take away the sins of the world, save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy.
10. God doesn’t give you a baptism certificate. He gives you a rebirth.
11. Baptism is a door, but it is also a key. The door opens to the new life in Christ; the key opens the door to the Eucharist.
12. Baptism is not a ritual or ceremony but an encounter with the living God and his will for you.
13. Through Baptism, we are freed not only from sin but also from death.
14. Baptism is not only an outward sign of a person’s inner transformation but also a powerful sign of God’s power at work in this world.
15. A baptism is an entrance into the church and a passport into heaven.
16. The best way to honour someone who’s been baptized is to be baptized yourself.
17. Baptism is a special day in your life when you become part of God’s family.
18. Baptism is a bath that purifies our souls.
19. Baptism’s water is an element that cleanses us from sin.
20. Baptism is not only a symbol but also a seal. In Baptism, we are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ.
21. Baptism is like a new birth: it gives us life and makes us children of God.
22. Baptism is not only a sign of regeneration and ingrafting into Christ; it is also a pledge of our future resurrection.
23. Baptism is the sacrament by which we are born again to God through water in the words of faith while we are immersed three times in water.
24. Baptism is a symbol that shows that we are willing to follow Christ even if it means risking persecution or death for doing so.
25. Each time we go under the water and come up again, we die a little and are born again into a new life.
26. When a child is baptized, they become more than just a child of God; they become an heir of heaven.
27. Baptism is not a party; it’s a holy event.
28. May God bless you and keep you. May your troubles be less, your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness comes through your door.
29. Baptism is the first step in becoming a Christian.
30. Baptism is an outward sign of an inward change.
31. Be glad that you decided to get baptized because it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life.
32. Baptism is a sign of death, death to sin and self-will. It is a sign of resurrection; it shows that we have died unto sin and are alive unto God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
33. And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on His name.
34. Baptism is not just a symbol. It’s not just a rite, and it’s not something that you do as an obligation; a Baptism is an event that changes your life forever.
35. Baptism reminds us that God loves us when we are dirty and ugly, and broken.
36. Baptism is a beautiful moment in the life of a child, and it’s a great time to get some beautiful photos.
37. May this day be blessed with sunshine and happiness.
38. Nothing is more exciting than taking your first step into a new phase in life.
39. It’s a new beginning! Now you’re ready to make your mark on this world as you become a new member of Christ’s Church.
40. You’re always welcome to step back into the mystery of baptism.
41. Baptism is an occasion for joy, but it is also a time to reflect on what this sacrament means in your life.
42. Baptism is a special time in the life of a child and their family. It is a time to celebrate the child’s new life in Christ and share that joy with others.
43. Baptized into one body by one Spirit, we were all given a share of God’s goodness.
44. All of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into his death.
45. Baptism is a celebration of God’s love for us and our response to that love. It marks the beginning of a journey towards maturity in Christ.
46. To be baptized means to become part of the family of God, who has loved us and died for us.
47. Baptism is the gateway to life. It washes away all sin, justifies us and makes us children of God.
48. Baptism is a spiritual font from which we are filled with grace and the Holy Spirit.
49. Baptism is the sacrament that cleanses us from original sin and makes us children of God.
50. What a joy to baptize a new believer in Christ! What a privilege to stand by as God brings another into His family and makes him an heir of eternal life.
Pick your favourite baptism souvenir quotes from the post and write them on your Baptism souvenir to inspire you and share about your Baptism day with your friends and family. Let me know what you think of these baptism souvenir quotes in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading; please share this post with your loved ones before you go.