When you’re in the middle of a storm, it’s hard to see anything other than the immediate problem at hand. But when the dust settles, it becomes clear that those storms were necessary for growth and development. It’s not easy to be strong when everything in you wants to break down. It’s not easy to carry on when you feel like giving up. But sometimes, we have to fight for our dreams and keep going no matter what.
In life, there are going to be storms. Sometimes they come in the form of an illness or injury, sometimes they come in the form of a relationship breakdown or career setback — but whatever form they take, they will be painful. The good news is that this pain doesn’t last forever. Just as quickly as it comes, it can go again. And during those moments when you feel like you’re in the middle of a storm without end, there’s always a way out.
It’s important to remember this during hard times because it gives us hope for the future. It reminds us that things will get better, even if we can’t see it right now. And it helps us keep going when things get tough because we know that there’s an end in sight — one day soon, we’ll look back on this time, and realize how unimportant it all was once we’re safely through it.
This collection of the storm is almost over quotes below will keep you motivated and inspired when going through stormy times.
The Storm Is Almost Over Quotes
There will always be storms in life but don’t forget that there is always sunshine after the rain! They may be difficult but being afraid of the thunderclouds does not mean you have to stay under them forever. Don’t let your fears hold you back from pursuing what you want most. The storm is almost over.
1. The storm is almost over. Keep holding on.
2. The storm is here, and it is time to fight through it. The storm is almost over, and you will be glad to have survived to see a better day.
3. The storm is almost over. It may seem like forever, but the sun will come out again, and it will be morning.
4. The storm is almost over. First, it seems as if it will never end, then it begins to slow down and as time passes it gets easier and soon you look back and wonder how you lived through it. Now the storm is almost over. You can do it.
5. The storm of life will hardly move you if you do not get in its way.
6. You are the storm that is almost over.
7. The storm is almost over. Be positive, be strong, and look to the sunlight in your future.
8. The storm is almost over, and the sun will shortly be breaking through.
9. There will be stormy weather, but do not let it disturb your peace of mind.
10. This storm is almost over, and you will never be the same.
11. The storm is almost over, but the calm will be sudden.
12. We will not be defeated by the storm. We will overcome, thrive, and prosper. The storm is almost over.
13. The storm is almost over but we will meet again on a sunny day.
14. You are stronger than the storm, but your strength comes from within. The storm is almost over.
15. The storm is almost over. The clouds are clearing, God’s sun is shining, and the rainbow is forming in the sky.
16. The storm is almost over, but do not be discouraged. Stay strong, and hold on until it is done.
17. The storm is almost over, but the calm that follows may be worse.
18. The storm is almost over. Hang on in there. Things will get better, you’ll see!
19. This storm is almost over, but you’re not. You will go on, and you’ll be better for this. Don’t think of yourself as a victim. Think of yourself as a warrior.
20. The storm is almost over, and a calm and peaceful future is waiting for you.
21. This storm is almost over. There will be sunshine soon, and we’ll be heading in the right direction!
22. The storm is almost over, but it doesn’t matter. You must keep pushing on through the rain and wind. You must keep fighting through the pain and exhaustion. You are strong, you are brave, and you will succeed in the end.
23. No matter how long the storm, no matter how dark the cloud, rain or shine, you will get through this, and better than you were before.
24. When the storm is over, and you are left with your broken hat, tired body and the lingering memory of defeat, you mustn’t lose faith. For you have been promised a chance to try again, a chance to reach within yourself and find that one extra ounce of effort that makes the difference between a win and a loss.
25. The storm is almost over, but what are you going to do when it is?
26. Be stronger than the storm, stronger than the wind. It’s hard to live when you’re holding back your pain.
27. Be happy and keep your peace of mind, when you are hit by storms in life. The storm is almost over.
28. The storm is almost over. You’re taking all the hits you need to take. Take one more, and get back up. Take another one, and get back up again. You can do it. And when you finally do step out into the sun again, every second will be worth it.
29. Every storm ends. The winds blow and the rains relent. And the sun comes out again. This is a reminder that there is always light in the darkness and hope on the horizon.
30. During these stormy times, it’s easy to lose sight of your goals and the possibilities they hold. When all you see is darkness, picture a lighthouse instead. The storm is almost over.
31. You can do it. The storm is almost over. You will make it through this. The sun’s coming up, and you’ve survived the night.
32. The storm is almost over, and the sun will shine through.
33. The storm is almost over, but soon it will be replaced with a new era of good times.
34. Storms come and go, but no matter how painful the storm, you can always look to the skies and learn from them.
35. You can’t control the storm, but you can control how you react to it.
36. After the storm comes out still smiling. After the storm comes the sunshine, Every cloud has a silver lining. Every storm brings a rainbow. Be hopeful.
37. The storm is almost over, and the sun shines on our side of the hill.
38. Storms are nothing more than a wake-up call to remind us to take action.
39. The storm is almost over. Let’s keep moving forward.
40. The storm is almost over. It’s time to take a deep breath, count your blessings, and see what’s around you. Get up, and get on with it.
41. The storm is almost over, but the hurricane raging inside you is your storm. It will never end until you decide to end it.
42. When you are in the middle of a storm and the sun comes out right before you, it’s easy to think that the storm is over.
43. The storm is almost over. If we keep fighting, we will be victorious. This storm is only at its peak because we are not fighting it with all our might.
44. The storm is almost over, and a new day is ahead. Just stay strong, and you’ll make it through.
45. The storm may seem like it won’t end, but it will. The challenge may seem insurmountable, but it is not. You have the power to move forward and break through whatever has you stuck.
46. The storms are almost over. Keep your head up, and be strong. It will be okay.
47. Our storms are almost over. We still have a long road ahead of us and many things that need to be fixed, but the skies will clear soon. Once the rubble has been cleaned up, you’ll see that we are truly the winners.
48. The storm is almost over. I can see the sun breaking through. And the promise in the new day will come to pass.
49. When life throws you into a storm, be calm. It is only for a moment, then you’ll come out of it. Don’t let the storm take control of your thoughts and emotions, but be the one that controls it.
50. The storm is almost over. The sun will rise again, and we will celebrate that we are still alive, and stronger than ever before.
Hey there. I hope you loved all the storm is almost over quotes there. Thank you for always coming back to this page for more content. Kindly make your comment(s) below, so I can know how you feel about them. You can also do well to share with others. Thank you.