This year has been challenging for many reasons. The economy has been struggling, which has led to job losses and increased financial stress for families. The political landscape has been divisive, with many people feeling anxious about the future.
Despite all of these challenges, there have been some bright spots. We’ve seen people come together to support each other, even when they’re physically apart. We’ve seen creativity and innovation in the face of adversity. And we’ve seen people find new ways to connect and build community.
However, life is not easy for anyone, it’s a constant battle. Challenges are opportunities to grow and learn. These beautiful this year has been challenging quotes can inspire you both when life is tough and when it seems easy.
This Year Has Been Challenging Quotes
It’s been a tough year for everyone. We’ve all been faced with new challenges, both personally and professionally. But we’ve also been faced with new opportunities. This year has been a test of our resilience, and we’ve risen to the occasion. We’re stronger than ever, and we’re ready to take on whatever comes our way.
1. This year has been challenging, but it’s only made us stronger.
2. This year has been challenging but with a lot of strength, we can do anything.
3. This year has been a rollercoaster of emotions. But I’ve got this, and you do too. Keep your head up and keep moving forward in the right direction.
4. It’s been a challenging year, but I’m ready to face new challenges.
5. This year has been a challenge, but we rise to the occasion every day. Keep moving forward with heart and faith and make another year of momentum!
6. This year has been so challenging, but I’m glad I’ve learned to let go and trust in the process.
7. I’m struggling but I’m a warrior, not a quitter. Cheers to the battles ahead!
8. The best part of this year has been the people who came into my life, the books I read and all the funny experiences that made me a better person.
9. It’s been a challenging year. But let’s make it count. Make it your best one yet!
10. This year has been challenging, but we’ve come out better for it.
11. With every new year, a fresh set of challenges. But that’s no excuse for not beginning the journey. The challenge is what makes the journey exciting!
12. This year has been a real mixed bag. That’s why I’m here on my couch, with a cocktail in hand and hoping for the best. So cheers!
13. This year has been one of the most challenging and rewarding years I’ve had. I learnt how to be, how to care for myself, how to love myself and other than ever before. I found out who I really am, not the person you want me to be but the person that I am meant to be.
14. This year has been challenging, but I’ve learned that it’s all worth it when you’re stronger than before.
15. This year has been challenging, but it’s also been a lot of fun. In case you’re wondering what I learned this year.
16. The past year has been a season of growth, but it’s also been a time of great loss. And while we’ve been given some difficult lessons, they’ve also made me stronger as a person and driven me to even greater things this year. Here’s to the past 365 days and all the lessons we’ve learned along the allowed me
17. The best thing about this journey is that it has given me the opportunity to see things I never would have seen otherwise.
18. It’s been a tough year, but there’s good reason to be grateful.
19. The best thing about this year is that it’s the last year. It’s all downhill from now on.
20. This year has been a good one. It’s been hard, it’s been tough, but it’s made me stronger.
21. This year’s been challenging. But I’m not complaining. It’s made me stronger and more determined than ever before!
22. This year has been one heck of a ride. So many ups and downs. But overall, it’s been an incredible journey. I hope you’ve enjoyed the ride as much as I’ve had fun along it.
23. This year, I’ve been able to make more of an effort than ever to discover and seize the day.
24. The best and most challenging year of my life just started. So far, so good.
25. It’s been a tough year. But I’m still standing, and I’ve learned a lot.
26. This year has been hard, but I’ve learned so much about myself and the world. I love every day now, because of all the new things I have learned.
27. This year has been all about challenges, but if you stay positive and keep pushing forward, everything is in your favour alright.
28. I’m thankful for the ups and downs of this year, for everything that’s worked in my favor and for every stumble I’ve had to get over.
29. This year has been a test of your favourite strength, and determination.
30. She says that this year has been super challenging and it is not her favorite but she knows that we all have to face challenges in life, even if it makes us scared or sad.
31. This year has been so taxing in so many ways, but I’m glad I’ve been able to stay strong through it all.
32. It’s been a challenging year. But here’s to the good things that have come out of it.
33. This year has been a test of patience, resilience and strength. Against all odds, I am still standing tall! This is my year.
34.m going to try my hardest this year, because no matter what happens in the next 365 days, at least I tried.
35. The only lesson in this year that’s worth remembering in head-one one you’ll learn when things get a little tougher.
36. This year has been full of many challenges, but I’m ready to face them head on.
37. It’s been a challenging year, but I am grateful to find myself on the other side of it.
38. It’s a struggle to make it through the hard times, but when you do, it feels even better!
39. This year has been challenging, but I’m grateful for all of the lessons it taught me.
40. The past year has been challenging, but it is also an opportunity for growth and change. Don’t let this be a time for surrender, but rather a time to focus on staying true to who you are and what you want out of life.
41. This year has been quite the ride. I wouldn’t change a thing though, because this is what keeps it interesting!
42. It’s a new year, and it’s going to be a good one. Let’s make it happen!
43. The year’s been challenging, but with a new attitude. I’m ready to take on this next chapter of my life.
44. I’ve been challenged, I’ve been scared, but this year I will stand up.
45. This year has been good and I have learned a lot. Life is full of ups and downs, it’s how you handle them that matters most.
46. You’re only limited by your imagination and possibilities. This year has been challenging, but it’s also been an incredible ride. Keep going!
47. This year has been quite a ride. It’s hard to believe that it’s already coming to an end. It was filled with many discoveries and opportunities for growth, so we’re grateful for the lessons learned and the friends made along the way.
48. It’s been a year since self-discovery, change and growth. Here’s to looking back and wishing I’d started this sooner.
49. This year has been a little more challenging than I expected, but there are moments where I feel like I’m on the right track and that’s a good feeling to have.
50. It’s a time to look at the bright side, and remember all the good things that happened.
51. The year has been challenging, but the only way is up.
52. This year has been challenging, but I’ve learned a lot. I’m so grateful for all the blessings in my life and even more excited for what’s ahead.
53. I’m not telling you to quit, because quitting is not always the best idea. But I am telling you this year has been challenging and if we don’t change our habits and direction soon, it will be worse next year. So make sure you have a plan to stay positive and focused all year long!
54. I’ve had many story lines this year, and some of them were very hard to watch. But I’m finally at a place where I’m able to appreciate the good things and celebrate the happy moments.
55. This year has been challenging, but I am so glad that I have been able to stay focused and it has given me the strength to overcome obstacles with a positive mindset.
56. My year has been challenging but my life has become better. Keep going, keep sharing, and be the best you can be.
57. It’s been a year filled with challenges, but I’ve learned from them and am looking forward to what the year has in store for me.
58. It’s going to be a long year, but it will be worth it.
59. I’ve been through hard times, but this year has been the hardest. It’s a blessing to know that next year will be better than this one.
60. This year has been filled with so many challenges, but the most important thing is to keep going and try your best.
61. This year has been challenging, but it’s brought me to a place of clarity and peace. I am happier than I ever was and now more ready for the future than ever before.
62. This year has been challenging, but with each obstacle we have overcome, we’ve grown stronger. We will not give up hope for what’s to come.
63. This year has been a challenge, but one I wouldn’t trade for the world. It’s made me a better person and a better leader.
64. This year has been challenging, but I’ve learned some valuable lessons and have gained some new perspectives. And I am so thankful for the opportunity to grow and learn more about myself and the world around me
65. In the year that has been challenging, I have found the sweetest accomplishment: You.
66. All the best of the year has been challenging, but the best part is that we are fighting back with hope and strength.
67. There are no easy days, only easy choices. This year has been filled with many challenges and I have chosen to look up and focus on the things that bring me joy.
68. Every year is a blessing, but some years are harder than others.
69. This year’s been a challenge. I think we should all be glad it wasn’t one of those good old days.
70. It’s been a rollercoaster year. I have climbed mountains and fallen off of them.
71. It’s been a year of ups and downs. I’m thankful for the opportunities but scared to make decisions. But in the end, every good thing you do makes you better as a person and this will be my best year ever!
72. This year has been challenging, but it has been a great experience too. Keep pushing yourself to be better than you were before hard things
73. I’m not sure if it’s the champagne or just the fact that this year has been challenging, but I feel like I’ve been living my best self.
74. It’s been a tough year. But it’s also been one of the most rewarding. So, cheers to you and all the best of luck in the new year!
75. Here’s to the things that have been hard. Here’s to the things that will be even harder. But here’s to tomorrow, because it will be better than yesterday.
76. It’s been a year of highs and lows, but I have learned to appreciate both sides of the coin. This year has taught me to be more aware of what I need and what I want in life.
77. This year has been a lot of work, but there’s nothing more satisfying than working for something that matters. So go out there and keep moving.
78. It’s been a challenging year but I’m here to tell you, it’s not over yet. Don’t give up, keep pushing and always remember that everything will be alright.
79. It’s become increasingly clear that challenging times call for challenging words.
80. It’s been a tough year. But you’ve got this.
81. This year has been a path of learning, growing, and self-discovery. There have been struggles and there will be triumphs. But through it all, we survived as one big family.
82. This year has been challenging, but at the end of the day, I just hope that using my voice and telling you my story is helping someone.
83. This year has been challenging but we’ve gotten through it together. May this year be even better than the last.
84. The past year has brought a lot of lessons that I have been learning and some things have been challenging. Thanks to all of you for making it possible. Here’s to another year of growth and happiness.
85. Hello again, this year has been challenging but I’m still here. Here’s to the people who accepted me, loved me and kept me going all year long.
86. This year has been challenging. I will try to make the best out of it, one step at a time.
87. This year has been challenging, but it’s also been pretty amazing.
88. The year ahead is as unpredictable as a hurricane but just as devastatingly beautiful.
89. It’s been a challenging year, but the one thing that has never been challenged is my belief in you. The year of challenges is what makes it even more amazing.
90. The new year is the season to make a change, to do something better.
91. Wishing you a year filled with happiness, hope and adventure.
92. This year has been challenging, but I feel like I’ve grown a lot and can honestly say that the year is going to be my best year yet.
93. The best thing about this year has been the feeling of overcoming challenges, and persisting and pushing through when it seemed like it was too hard.
94. This year has been a lot of fun, but I’ve also had a lot to overcome. The next chapter is about to begin!
95. This year has been challenging for many reasons, but it has also been an amazing one. It’s time to reflect on all the positive things that have happened this year and make plans for what’s next.
96. This year has been challenging, but we’re ready for the challenges that lie ahead.
97. This year has been challenging, but it’s also been beautiful. The light at the end of this tunnel is bright, and it will be a great new year for all of us.
98. This year has been filled with many ups and downs, but I have never had more faith in myself than I do right now. We can’t afford to give up hope. There is something great happening, and it’s time to take notice.
99. It’s been a challenging year, but I am still going strong.
100. I’ve learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the softer it gets.
In the face of fear and uncertainty, continue to be optimistic, full of hope and excitement, and do it with a sense of humour. And lastly, always be grateful for the family and friends in your life.
I hope you enjoyed this selection this year has been challenging quotes. Please do not forget to comment and share with friends, family members or colleagues and thank you for reading!