A common expression, popularized in the 1800s has it that “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” Going to bed means on one hand that your activity for the day is over. On the other hand, getting enough sleep is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle, therefore the best sleeping hour will vary from person to person depending on age and biological clock.
As soon as the sun sets and the last rays of daylight are gone, it’s time for bed. It’s like a slow dimmer switch on your brain, gradually turning down the lights until you stop knowing it’s day outside and instead can only perceive night.
Most people don’t want to sleep, however, when the time comes for them to go to bed. They want to stay up longer, watch TV, read the newspaper, talk with friends, and work on their laptops. It would be a great accomplishment if we managed not just to sleep but also get away from all this temptation and rest before beginning a new day.
When it’s time to get some sleep, it’s right to go to bed. But it’s not so simple for some. Their brain isn’t ready for sleep. It takes something more active to get their mind ready to shut down properly.
Therefore, some time for bed quotes have been made available here. If you need to motivate yourself or someone to go to bed or you just want to announce your going to bed, the quotes here are what you need. See them below!
Time for Bed Quotes
It’s time for bed. You can never truly sleep your way to success. But if you get plenty of rest, it’s possible to wake up knowing that you did all you could and sleep like a baby thereafter. Early to bed, and early to rise makes you healthy.
1. It’s time to close your eyes, turn off the light, and drift off into sweet dreams. Tomorrow is another day, it’s time for bed.
2. It’s time to go to bed. Tomorrow is another day, the sun will rise, and you’ll have another chance to be awesome.
3. It’s time for bed. Tomorrow will come and go, just like today. Live it to the fullest.
4. It is time to go to bed. And dream of all the things I hope to do tomorrow. The world has changed, but your dreams haven’t.
5. It’s time for bed. You only get one life—let it be a good one. Sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite.
6. It’s time to go to bed. There will be no more arguments and no more stress tonight. The world can wait until tomorrow.
7. It’s time for bed, to dream up our perfect life. Don’t let the world keep you up at night. Get a good night’s sleep and start your day fresh.
8. Fall asleep with a peaceful smile on your face, because you are beautiful, no matter what anyone else says. It’s time for bed.
9. It’s time to rest my head. There’s no place like home, especially when it’s my pillow.
10. It’s time to sleep, rest and refuel. Wake Up to a new day, ready to tackle whatever comes your way.
11. It’s time for bed. When you climb into bed, don’t just turn off your lights. Turn on your dreams.
12. It’s time to dream of a new day and make it brighter than the last one.
13. The best place to rest is between the sheets or on your loved one’s chest. So what are you waiting for? It’s time.
14. It’s time for bed. Go to sleep with a smile on your face. It’s the little things in life that make all the difference.
15. It’s never too late to change the way you think about yourself, so go to bed with a smile and an amazing story. It’s time.
16. It’s time for bed. Tomorrow will be a new day, filled with new adventures and opportunities.
17. Give what you’ve got, then go to bed. There is no time for anything else. There is a reason why God invented sleep.
18. When it’s time to sleep, it’s time to lay down. What a great day to have a good night’s sleep.
19. It’s time for bed. Sleep well tonight. Tomorrow may bring difficult choices, but today we can rest assured that it’s all in God’s good hands.
20. It’s time for bed. There’s a quiet moment at the end of each day that holds all the potential to change our lives.
21. It is time for bed, but never too late to choose the best moments of your life and enjoy them.
22. We all deserve a rest. Go to bed with a clear conscience, knowing you’ve done your best.
23. It’s always time for bed when you’re dreaming of something new. Keep calm and go to bed.
24. It’s time for bed. Life is short. Sleep is long. I don’t know about you, but I have a lot of sleep left to catch up on.
25. It’s time for bed, but you know what that means? The best part of your day is just starting.
26. It’s time for bed. It is a night to dream of all the things you’d like to do tomorrow, and that’s it.
27. When you look at your bed, you get it. When you fall asleep, you understand how much we need it. It’s time for bed.
28. It’s time for bed. When you lay your head down at night, know that you are protected by the things in your life. You are supported by the people around you, and hope is yours to chase. You can dream big and make it happen.
29. It’s time for rest. Every night is a gift, so be happy and grateful for it.
30. It is time for bed. Let the day end and tomorrow begin.
31. It’s time for bed—and you know what that means. The perfect night’s sleep is when you forget to breathe.
32. A good night’s sleep is the best present you can give yourself. Time for bed.
33. Time for bed. There is nothing like a good night’s sleep to start your day off right. Sleep tight!
34. It’s time for bed. Light a candle, close your eyes and let the stories of your longings be realized.
35. It is time for bed. Tomorrow will be a new day. It is time to rest and think of tomorrow.
36. It’s time for bed. You’ve got a whole night of dreaming ahead of you.
37. It’s time to turn off the lights, climb into bed and dream of awesome things.
38. When you fall asleep, the only thing that matters is that you are sleeping. Life is just a dream. This moment is all we have. So make it count.
39. It’s time for bed and tomorrow is another day. So make the most of it.
40. It’s time for bed. Tomorrow will come, and the only thing you can change is that tomorrow.
41. It’s time to go to bed! Another day, another opportunity to be a better you. Wake up with a smile, and go to bed with a song.
42. Get sleep. It’s the perfect antidote for the stress of the day. It’s time for bed.
43. We all have to do it. There’s no tomorrow. It’s now or never. Sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite, and smile a big smile!
44. It’s time to shut the lights out and say goodnight. Wake up tomorrow and face the day, it’s another chance to live the life you love.
45. Time to go to bed. It is another day tomorrow, so get some rest if you can. You need your energy for the next challenge.
46. It’s almost time to go to sleep and another day has come. So all you need to do is get some rest, refuel and make tomorrow better than the present one.
47. There is no time like the present and there is no feeling like a good night’s sleep.
48. Rise and shine, it is time for bed. But don’t worry, tomorrow is another day.
49. Sleep well, tomorrow will come. It is time for bed. Be safe and goodnight!
50. It’s been a long day. Time to rest and recharge. Time to snuggle up and prepare for the long and winding road ahead. You earned it.
Time to Go to Bed Quotes
It’s time to go to bed. Every night’s a new beginning. Every day’s a chance to make good on yesterday’s mistakes. Tomorrow has no guarantees, and no one but you can decide your fate. So go to bed early, pick the best day of your life, and live it again the first thing in the morning.
51. It is time to go to bed, to put the worries and passions of this day behind you.
52. It is time to go to bed. Tomorrow will be a new day and you’ll have to deal with the consequences of your actions. Let’s get some sleep!
53. It’s time to go to bed. The only thing better than curling up in bed with a good book is curling up in bed with you.
54. It’s time to go to bed. Your bedtime is only one more chapter into an amazing story and you’re the main character. You deserve the best so go ahead and wrap up your story with a good night’s sleep.
55. It is time to go to bed and dream about tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life.
56. Good night, sleep tight and for the love of all things beautiful, don’t wake up until it’s time to get up.
57. It is time to go to bed, but you haven’t even read a chapter of your book.
58. Time for sleep. It is time for dreams. It is time to close your eyes and drift away from this world.
59. It’s time to go to bed. It’s a long day tomorrow. Good night, Sweet dreams and God bless.
60. It’s time to go to bed. Fall in love with the idea of being in bed.
61. There is nothing more beautiful than going to bed at night feeling like you’ve accomplished something. It’s time to go to bed.
62. It’s time to go to bed, the work is done and I’m ready for the night.
63. It’s time to go to bed. The night may be the time for dreams, but it’s also the time for sleep. Go to bed… and dreams will come.
64. It is time to go to bed, but there are few pleasures in life more satisfying than a good book and a cup of tea.
65. It’s time to go to bed. The sun is setting, your day has ended and tomorrow is just another day.
66. It is time to go to bed now, only bright ideas wait for you when you wake up.
67. It’s time to go to bed, but it’s not the end of the evening. It’s the beginning of another wonderful day.
68. Go to bed, and when you awake in the morning think of all the wonderful things that you have done today. And don’t forget to smile.
69. There’s a special moment waiting for you, in the middle of the night. Let’s go to bed now.
70. It’s time to go to bed. Our sleep is important. Let’s rest up and recharge.
71. Life is a journey, not a destination. Going to bed is the most wonderful time to start over. It’s time to go to bed.
72. It’s time to go to bed, but it’s not time to stop dreaming.
73. It’s time to go to bed, but before you do, make sure you give yourself a little treat.
74. It is time to go to bed. Let your stars shine bright, and your dreams come true.
75. It’s time to go to bed, but before you turn off the light remember this: in the morning you will wake up and start another day.
76. It’s time to go to bed. Tomorrow is another day with a lot of things that need to be done. Yet, I’m happy and at peace because tomorrow will be better than today.
77. It is time to go to bed. I’ve had a good day, now it’s time for bed. Good night and sweet dreams!
78. The best way to start the day is to go to bed. The best way to end the day is to wake up and do it all over again.
79. The day is done, the sun has set, and it’s time to go to bed.
80. The sun is setting. It’s time to go to bed. There’s a lot to get done tomorrow, so have a good night and sleep tight.
81. It’s time to go to bed. You’ve got the rest of your life to live tomorrow.
82. It is time to go to bed. Tomorrow will be a new beginning.
83. It’s time to go to bed. But if you’re anything like me, you can’t fall asleep just yet because you have all these thoughts running through your head.
84. The best way to fall asleep is to go to bed. There is no feeling in the world as indescribable as having a good night’s sleep.
85. It’s time to turn out the lights and go to sleep. It’s got to be time for bed.
86. It is time to go to bed. The moon is high and bright. The stars twinkle brightly. The night is quiet, not a sound to be heard except the lap of waves on the shore. Get your rest—you’ll need it tomorrow.
87. The clock has struck, it is time to go to bed – soon you’ll have the rest of your life to live.
88. It’s time to go to bed. I’m ready for dreamland. Sweet dreams.
89. It’s time to go to bed, but it’s not time to stop dreaming. Go to bed. Fall asleep. And dream big.
90. It is time to go to bed. Tomorrow will be a new day, and no one can rob you of it but yourself.
91. It’s time to go to bed. The sun will rise again tomorrow; the tide will turn and life will go on.
92. It’s time to go to bed. Turn off your light and drift off into dreamland. One day at a time is all you can ask for. Trust the process. And remember this… Tomorrow is another day.
93. A little sleep, a little food and a little love make the whole day right. It’s time to go to bed.
94. Time to go to bed! Tomorrow’s a brand new day. Life is too short not to sleep, but you’ll never be old enough to sleep in.
95. Tomorrow is another day, and the risk of losing it is greater than the risk of keeping it. That’s why you have to go to bed.
96. Go to bed feeling like a million bucks, and wake up with a new outlook on life.
97. It is time to go to bed. You don’t need a reason to go to bed, especially when you have a beautiful day like this one. You deserve it!
98. It’s time to go to bed. It’s a new day tomorrow and you have so much to do, so sleep tight and dream big.
99. It’s time to go to bed. But before you do, make sure this chapter of life ends with a smile on your face.
100. It’s time to go to bed. You have so much to live for tomorrow. As you take another deep breath, remember this: you are more than just a dreamer—you’re an achiever . . . the kind that always gets back up after falling!
101. It is time to go to bed when you feel tired. Don’t compromise your health by going to bed early or sleeping less than the minimum amount needed.
Sleep is when your body recuperates and restores, if you wake up feeling unrefreshed, you have not slept enough. Hence the relevance of the time for bed quotes here. I’m sure you got inspired by the quotes and you got one or more to use. Don’t forget to comment and share.