We all desire to be respected and loved. And even when people withhold their love from us, we are still entitled to basic human respect from everyone we meet, especially the people that mean the world to us.
But what happens when we do not get the respect that we deserve or the love that we desire from the people that are most special to us? First, this hurts badly. And of course, being mistreated is not something anyone deserves especially if it continues to happen. So, many people find ways to leave situations like this.
One of the things that will make you fight back in a situation where you are being mistreated is the courage to first admit that you are being mistreated. And if you are confused, some of these tired of being mistreated quotes are here to help you with what you are going through. Some of the quotes also help you to understand how you can fight back, or leave situations that are not favourable for you.
Tired of Being Mistreated Quotes
I’m tired of being mistreated when I go to work. I deserve a break sometimes. I’m tired of being mistreated, it’s time to stand up for myself. I am tired of being mistreated because men treat me like a piece of meat. I deserve better.
1. Mistreatment affects many people and I’m tired of being one of them.
2. I’m tired of being treated wrong, I’m tired of being hurt, and I’m tired of being ignored.
3. I’m tired of being mistreated. I just want to be loved and appreciated for who I am.
4. Tired of being treated badly because I don’t fit the stereotype.
5. I’m tired; my rights are being taken away and I don’t like it when people treat me like trash.
6. I’m tired of being treated like I don’t matter. I’m tired of people always trying to get me to do things that make me uncomfortable. I don’t have time for your maltreatment.
7. I’m tired of being mistreated. I’m tired of being ignored. I’ve been abused and disrespected. But now I know that this is not normal and I won’t put up with it anymore!
8. The world is a cruel place. We are all mistreated, neglected, abused and misunderstood and I am sick and tired of it all.
9. It’s not just about being a victim of the mistreatment, it’s also about not being a victim anymore because I’m tired of being mistreated
10. Being treated like nothing only makes me want to do more annoying stuff.
11. When you’re mistreated, it feels like a slap in the face. It hurts your pride and makes you feel small. You don’t know where to turn. But what if you could take back your power? The answer is simple: Stand up for yourself and change the world.
12. I’m tired of being treated like I’m less than human.
13. I’m tired of being mistreated, I don’t want to be someone’s punching bag.
14. I’m tired of being treated like a dog. Being treated unfairly, without respect or dignity is a dead end.
15. I’m tired of being mistreated and humiliated. I have a right to do as I please, yet nobody seems to notice or care.
16. It’s been a while since I felt this tired. I am being mistreated by you and the other people around me.
17. I am tired of being mistreated by a friend I thought I could trust.
18. I want to be treated like a human being, not just a commodity.
19. I just a chance to be who I really am.
20. I’ve been mistreated for a long time, by many people. I hope one day someone will care about me or at least try to understand me
21. I was too nice, and that was my downfall. It’s time to break the cycle of abuse, this is my second chance.
22. We are all human, we deserve respect. Let’s end the hate and do something about it.
23. We’re tired of being mistreated. We need to be treated with respect and dignity.
24. If you are tired of being mistreated, smile and ignore them. You deserve better than to be treated like an object.
25. I’m tired of being mistreated. I’m calling out the bad guys and bringing justice to those that deserve it.
26. I’m tired of being treated like I don’t matter. I’m tired of being taken advantage of and not being valued for my hard work. I’m tired of feeling powerless against others who treat me with disrespect and cruelty. I’m tired of people acting like I am less than them, and I want to do something about it.
27. Being mistreated is a helpless feeling. The key to getting out of that situation is to change it.
28. We’re tired of being mistreated. We’re tired of the cold shoulder, the quiet treatment, and being looked down upon when we have to go out after dark hours. We don’t want to be treated like second-class citizens any longer.
29. I’m tired of being treated like a bad investment, so I’m going to be nice and say thanks for your time.
30. It’s time to make a change.
31. Being treated with respect is something we all deserve. So, let’s stop treating each other without respect.
32. Life’s too short to put up with bullying, abuse or disrespect and we will stand up for ourselves when we have the courage to speak out.
33. I’m tired of being treated unfairly. I’m tired of being mistreated. I am a human being and deserve to be treated like one.
34. I am tired of being treated like a lesser human because I’m a woman.
35. If you’re tired of being mistreated, speak up. If you’re tired of being ignored, speak up. Don’t be silent about something that’s not okay.
36. If you are tired of being mistreated, if you are tired of being ignored, if you are tired of being disrespected, if you feel like your voice is not heard… speak up! Say something.
37. Treat others the way you want to be treated. We all deserve to be treated with respect and not mistreated.
38. You’re not a failure if you’ve been mistreated. You’re just someone who has decided to do something about it. When you ask for respect, don’t be surprised when you get it.
39. Whether you’re disabled or in any other minority group, you shouldn’t have to deal with being mistreated at work.
40. Don’t like being mistreated? Stand out. Be yourself. Be your best self and never let someone’s lack of tolerance or shallow judgment keep you from living your best life.
41. We can’t change the world, but we can change how we see it and how people mistreat us.
42. You’re always being underestimated. But don’t worry—you’ll grow stronger and stronger with each passing day.
43. I’m tired of being mistreated, treated like a criminal, dismissed and judged. I am sick of it all.
44. I am tired of being mistreated, abused, and disrespected. I have suffered through too much so I’m not going to take it anymore.
45. I’m tired of being treated like I have no value, like I’m not good enough. I’m tired of being treated like this is what’s normal.
46. I’m tired of being mistreated and taken advantage of by people who think they can get away with anything. I want to be treated with respect and dignity, not be abused or made to feel sorry for myself.
47. I’m tired of being treated like something that I’m not. I am a human being and deserves to be treated as such, not just for myself but for my family as well.
48. I’m tired of being treated like a piece of property. I want respect, kindness and thoughtfulness for who I am.
49. I am tired of being told that being a woman makes me different. I am tired of being told that I can’t do something because “men do it better.” I am tired of being mistreated.
50. Being mistreated is the most painful torture that a person can have to go through. It could be physical, verbal or mental. But in all cases it will always be there and you can’t help but think about how it happened
51. I can’t take the hate anymore. You know what? You don’t deserve me or anyone else like me. All I want is for you to stop hurting people who can’t hurt you back.
52. I’m tired of being treated like a criminal when I’m the victim. I have had enough!
53. I’m tired of being treated as if I have to try harder, work harder, and be more than I already am. I deserve better than this.
54. I’m tired of being treated like a second-class citizen just because my skin color is different.
55. I wish people would stop treating me like garbage. I think it’s time to take a stand and say enough is enough.
56. You don’t deserve this, and you DON’T have to put up with it. You deserve to be treated with respect and kindness, not with mistreatment.
57. I’m tired of being mistreated, I know what it’s like to be treated badly and I won’t stand for it. I want to be treated with respect and dignity.
58. We’re tired of being mistreated by big banks and credit card companies. They think they can treat us however they want, but we aren’t gonna take it anymore.
59. You know you’ve been mistreated when you can’t even remember the times when you were actually treated well.
60. When you’re tired of being mistreated, you have to decide if you’re going to sit back and accept it or fight for what you deserve.
61. I can’t keep living like this. I have to stand up for yourself and others who are being mistreated and abused.
62. You deserve to be treated how you want to be treated. You are not obligated to tolerate any type of abuse.
63. Don’t let someone walk all over you. Stand up for yourself, and fight back when you’re being treated unfairly.
64. I am tired of being mistreated, abused and disrespected, I deserve better.
65. I’m tired of being treated like I don’t matter. Why do people treat me this way? I am done being mistreated!
66. We’re tired of being treated like second-class citizens just because we aren’t white.
67. I am tired of people treating me like I am not worth their time or money. I am woman and I deserve respect, love, and care.
68. I’m tired of being treated like a second-class citizen. I deserve respect and to be treated with dignity.
69. People can be so rude and disrespectful. They make you feel like dirt, but they don’t even know you.
70. As a woman, it’s hard to be treated the same as the men in our lives.
71. I’ve been mistreated and abused because of my race, gender and sexuality many times. I will no longer be a victim.
72. I’m tired of being mistreated. I’m tired of being disrespected. I’m tired of being pushed around! So, starting today, I’m going to walk my own path and live for myself.
73. Enough is enough. No more harassment, no more bullying, no more stealing from me. I will take it no more.
74. I’m tired of being mistreated like this, so I’m going to start enjoying life and my friends again.
75. I am tired of being mistreated, and I will no longer stand for it.
76. I’ve been mistreated and ignored for so long that I just don’t care anymore.
77. It’s not okay to let people mistreat you. Stand up and say something.
78. Being mistreated is never ok. It doesn’t matter what your job title, who you are or where you come from, sometimes things get hard and it’s up to us to stand up for ourselves.
79. How long will you allow your life to be a living hell? It’s time to stand up for yourself and start saying no.
80. You’re not alone in your struggles. Don’t give up. There is hope and support out there. It’s time to take a stand against the injustices that keep you down.
81. I’m tired of being mistreated, because I’m not a piece of property.
82. It’s time to stop taking abuse. and stop being mistreated, and start being appreciated.
83. Being abused and discriminated based on appearance is not okay. I am tired of it and am putting an end to it.
84. We’re tired of being mistreated, trampled on and used as a punching bag. We want to be treated with respect, valued and appreciated—especially in the workplace.
85. If you get mistreated, speak out for yourself. It’s the only way to get things changed.
86. Because as a human, you deserve more than to be treated like an object. It is time for change and it comes when you take a move.
87. You deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. This is a time for change.
88. Don’t ever let someone put you down. Don’t let them disrespect you. Get up and fight back!
89. I am tired of being mistreated. I have a right to be treated with respect and dignity.
90. We are tired of being treated unfairly, harassed, belittled and humiliated.
91. No more excuses. Stop being a victim and take control of your own life. Don’t underestimate the power of your voice
92. You get what you put in. It’s time to put in more effort and be treated better.
93. Don’t settle for being mistreated. Don’t let someone put you down so they can feel better about themselves.
94. Don’t ever let someone treat you like anything less than the person that you are. When you start feeling like you’re not good enough, speak up and do something about it.
95. If you are being mistreated, know that there is help out there. Talk to someone and make sure you get the support needed.
96. I don’t need to be mistreated just because of the color of my skin.
97. It’s time to stand up against unfair treatment. Don’t let anyone make you feel bad about yourself.
98. Don’t you hate it when people treat you poorly and don’t respect you? Be brave enough to stand up for what’s right and what you want.
99. There’s a difference between being treated cruelly and being treated with respect. Stop mistreating people, and start treating them with respect.
100. I am tired of being mistreated because they feel they can do whatever they want and I’m always the one to suffer. Turn around and treat me like I’m worth something!
101. I am tired of being mistreated because my value is not recognized or respected. I am so tired of being mistreated because I am a black woman.
102. I am tired of being mistreated because I am black, I am tired of being mistreated because I am a woman.
103. I’m tired of being mistreated because of my skin color. I don’t think that is right. I’ve been mistreated. I know what it feels like, and hopefully, now you know better.
104. I’m tired of being treated like my love is an inconvenience, like I’m not enough. I’ve got a big heart, and I want to be loved with all of it.
105. I’m tired of being treated like a punching bag. No one wants to be treated like an idiot, but it happens. Tired of being mistreated.
I hope you enjoyed this collection of tired of being mistreated quotes. I certainly enjoyed putting it together!