Working from home is one of the best ways to save time, money and energy. You can work on your own schedule, wear what you want, eat when you want and do whatever you want! But there are also some downsides to working from home.
It is not always easy to work from home as most people think it is. It’s hard not to give up after only a few days or weeks when you feel like you’re doing nothing but spending all day watching TV while eating junk food.
Although, working from home is a great way to start a business. However, if you are not ready for this kind of commitment, or if you do not know what it takes to make your dream come true, then working from home may not be for you.
Working at home is great. But it’s not for everybody. Some people need the structure and motivation of an office environment. Others, however, thrive on the freedom that working from home provides.
If you’re tired of working from home, and you came looking for these quotes, it might be a sign that you might want to start looking for a new job or change location. Hence, below are amazing tired of working from home quotes that will surely be of help to you.
Tired of Working From Home Quotes
I’m sick of working from home. It’s nice to get a reprieve from the computer and go out into the world for a bit. Maybe it’s time to move on. I’m ready to get out of my pyjamas and back into the office today.
1. Working from home is boring. I am tired of working from home. I need a job that will make me feel like I am part of a team. I am tired of working from home. I have been working from home for the past three years and it is boring. I have tried to find a job but nothing seems to work out. I have to get out of this house.
2. I have been working from home for the past three years and it is boring. I have tried to find a job but nothing seems to work out. I have to get out of this house.
3. I started working from home because it was easier than driving in traffic every day, but now it’s just getting old. There has to be something else out there for me!
4. I have been working from home for over a year now, and it is starting to wear on me. The isolation gets to be too much sometimes, and I find myself having conversations with my dog just so that I don’t go crazy.
5. I know that this is not healthy, but there aren’t many jobs available in my area right now. If only there were a way to get out of this rut!
6. I haven’t been able to work out of my home in a while. I may be working from home, but I am not making enough money to make it worth it.
7. Being a stay-at-home mom is sometimes hard! I know this because I have four kids and a house to take care of. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it when you see your kids smile.
8. Working from home is boring. I am tired of working from home. I need to get out and interact with other people.
9. I have been working from home for about three years now, and it’s boring. I don’t think this is something that can be easily fixed or changed, but it would be nice if there were some kind of break room or area where we could go to socialize and talk about our days (maybe even a small kitchen).
10. I know that the company wants us to be able to work from anywhere, but sometimes the house can feel like a prison cell!
11. I’m tired of working from home. I want a break and go out to see my friends.
12. It gets lonely working from home; it’s nice when someone stops by just to chat. But sometimes you just need that alone time without distractions . . . well, distractions other than your kids!
13. I am so tired of working from home, when will I ever get to leave my house?
14. I’m tired of working from home. I need a change of scenery, good or bad.
15. I’m so tired of this working-from-home thing. I want to go out for a better job.
16. Working from home can be boring and lonely, but it can also be a great opportunity to spend more time with your family and do things you love.
17. Working from home can be isolating. I’d rather go back to work than stay at home alone all day long.
18. I’ve been working from home for a few years now and it’s not what I expected it would be like. It’s much more difficult than going into an office every day and having people around you all the time!
19. Working from home is like taking a nap. You get to close your eyes and pretend it’s not happening.
20. Working from home can be so much fun. It’s like we’re always on vacation!
21. I don’t want to work from home anymore. I want to work in a real office again where I can see people, go out for lunch, and socialize.
22. I’m not a genius. I’m just someone who fools themselves into thinking they’re one.
23. I’m tired of working from home. Sometimes I don’t even have a place to call home. You know, it’s no secret that I’m tired of working from home.
24. I’m so tired of working from home. I want to go out and do something!
25. I’m too tired of working from home to even start anything today. Working from home is awesome, but working from home all day is boring.
26. Working from home is like having a full-time job and not getting paid for it.
27. Working from home is like a constant test of patience, self-control, and tolerance.
28. Working from home is like waking up on Christmas morning and finding out your stocking is empty.
29. Working from home is like being stuck in a lift, a lift that’s slowly going up.
30. I’m so tired of working from home. I just want to get out into the real world and do something with my life.
31. I’m very tired of working from home. Is it your turn to take today off?
32. I’m so over this being-from-home thing. I want people to see me and think, ‘There’s a real person behind that desk’
33. Working from home is never easy. Good thing I have the best coffee to keep me going.
34. I’ve been spending most of my work-from-home hours complaining about how boring it is. I wish I had a reason to leave the house!
35. I’m sick of sitting at home. This is my first day back at the office. Let’s go get some coffee and make some plans for the weekend.
36. I’m tired of having to get up early. I want to go out and see the sights instead of sitting at home staring at my phone.
37. I’m exhausted from staying home all day, I better go to the office.
38. Sometimes I just want to go out and have a drink with a friend. But then at some point, I’m like…well, I can’t do that because I don’t have a job!
39. I’m tired of working from home. I need to get out and see people face-to-face.
40. I’m tired of working from home so I’m going to go on vacation for a few weeks.
41. I work from home all day, I need a break. I love my job but I’m tired of working from home all day long.
42. Man, I’m so tired of working from home. Time to go back to doing something useful again.
43. I’m done working from home. It’s time to actually enjoy the company of others again.
44. I’m done working from home and ready to go back to the real world.
45. Sometimes, it’s good to get away from your desk and into the real world. It’s time to get out of the house and meet some people.
46. I don’t mind missing out on the weekend, but come on already. It’s been like forever since I’ve left this house.
47. I’m so tired of working from home. I’ve been looking for a job but nothing’s going right.
48. I’m so tired of working from home that I’m going to go outside and walk around for a while.
49. I’m sick of working from home. I need to get back in the swing of things and stop being a couch potato all day.
50. I’m sick of working from home. I’d rather go to work than sit at my computer all day.
51. Being in a cubicle all day and going home to work from home is almost as bad as working from home.
52. I’m so tired of working from home. Let’s go to the pub and chill out with friends.
53. Let’s face it: working from home can be bad for your mental health. You deserve a good night’s sleep.
54. It’s hard to be productive when you’re always working from home. Time to get out of the house & get real work done!
55. Towards the end of each month, I often feel like I’m running on fumes. It’s time to get out of the house, even if only for a few hours.
56. I’m already done with the day, I’m already done with the week, I’ve been home all day and can’t wait to go back to work.
57. I am so tired of working from home. I need to go out with my friends and get some drinks.
58. I am so tired of working from home. I wish I could just get out somewhere.
59. Working from home is so boring. I just want to work in a coffee shop, where I can talk to people and listen to music.
60. I’ve been working from home for over a year now and I am so bored with it. I need to go out and meet some people or something!
61. Working from home is boring and tiring. I want some action. I need to feel something.
62. Working from home all day? Boring and lonely. I want a job I can go to, where people are nice, and where people actually care about my work.
63. Working from home is so damn boring. I wish there was more to do here. I’m sick of working from home.
64. Working from the house is boring. This is a long post and you may scroll down to your heart’s content.
65. I’m sick of working from home. I want to be productive but all of my work is going in a file.
66. I can never get a break. I feel like I’m working from home all the time, but I don’t even have to leave my couch.
Working from home can be a blessing and a curse. You work when you want, where you want, and how you want. However, there are always distractions and diversions just around the corner and they’re waiting to knock your work productivity off track. So, I hope you enjoyed these tired of working from home quotes. Please, do well to share and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.