Once you wake up and accept that it’s today, it’s your day, and until midnight it will be all about you. What you do with this day will determine how you start tomorrow. If there’s anything today should have taught us, it’s that we can’t predict the future.
You shouldn’t get too stuck in your ways or fall victim to what you think is expected of you. You may regret the past, but you must learn from your mistakes and move on. Life moves fast, and it’s up to you to keep moving with it – even if you’re not always sure where “it” will go next.
Let’s face it—everyone’s a little bummed most of the time. But I’m positive that those negative thoughts fade away when you choose to smile, and happiness takes over. Happiness is the little thing in life that matters most—and they always seem to happen when we make a choice.
It is a fact that the choice to be happy is very personal and totally up to you. You must have a good mindset if you would like to feel good. It feels great whenever you decide to be happy, and you open yourself up to more possibilities.
You can decide today to follow this path as happiness is a very important part of living well. Below are today I choose to be happy quotes that can inspire you to have a fulfilling day. It’s hard work trying to keep up with life, but I think it’s worth the effort with these quotes.
Today I Choose To Be Happy Quotes
Happiness can entirely be a state of mind; there are no rules as to what I have to do to achieve it. Happiness is entirely up to me. Happiness is a choice. Happiness is not something that happens; happiness is something one chooses. Today I choose to be happy.
1. Today, I choose to be happy because life is too short not to be.
2. Happiness is not something that just happens to you. It’s something you choose to be happy about. Today I choose to be happy.
3. Today, I choose to be happy. Smile is free, costs nothing, and feels pretty damn good.
4. Today, I choose to be happy. There is no better time than the present moment to start living life to its fullest potential.
5. Today, I choose to be happy. Every day is a gift, and every moment should be cherished.
6. Today, I choose to be happy. It’s not always easy to choose, but trust me, it’s worth it. You’ll feel great!
7. Today, I choose to be happy. Today will be better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow.
8. Today, I chose to be happy. So let’s make it a good day, my friends!
9. You can’t have a good day without a little sunshine. Today I choose to be happy.
10. A sunny day is the best day for an adventure. Today I choose to be happy.
11. Today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present. I choose to be happy.
12. Today, I choose to be happy. Tomorrow is another day, but today is a gift.
13. Today, I choose to be happy and upbeat. I am ready to face the challenges that are in front of me.
14. Today, I choose to be happy. Tomorrow is not promised, and today might be your last chance to do everything you love.
15. Today, I choose to be happy. Yesterday was yesterday, but tomorrow is a new day, and today is a new start!
16. Today, I choose to be happy, even though the world is tough and it may be too late.
17. I choose to be happy today. I know I am on my way.
18. Today, I choose to be happy. I celebrate the small things that bring me joy, like a morning cup of coffee and a sweet latte.
19. Today, I chose to be happy. That’s all there is to do.
20. Today, I choose to be happy. I am grateful, connected and peaceful. I love my life!
21. Today, I choose to be happy. Tomorrow is not promised to me.
22. Today, I choose to be happy. My life is filled with beautiful moments, and I am surrounded by people that love me.
23. Today, I choose to be happy. It’s the first day of a brand new month: a fresh start and a chance to start again from the beginning.
24. Today, I choose to be happy. Yesterday was not my day, but you made it a whole new day with your positive attitude.
25. Today I choose to be happy, not because happiness is easy but because life is worth the effort.
26. Today I choose to be happy. Today I choose to enjoy the simple things and keep my worries at bay.
27. Today I choose to be happy. Yesterday is done. Tomorrow has not yet come. Today has an infinite number of possibilities.
28. Today I choose to be happy. The sun is shining, the world is beautiful, and I’ve got you by my side.
29. We can’t always plan for happiness, but we can always choose to be happy. Today I choose to be happy.
30. Today I choose to be happy. And to remember that my happiness is rooted in the truth of who I am and the amazing life awaiting me.
31. Be happy. Remember to appreciate everything, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I chose to be happy today.
32. Today I choose to be happy. Choose your own life, not the one you are given.
33. I choose to be happy today, every day! I choose to spread love and joy. I choose to live a life of incredible abundance and gratitude.
34. Life can be hard. But that makes life great; it paves the way to share, grieve, give and forgive.
35. Today I choose to be happy because tomorrow is promised to no one.
36. Today I choose to be happy, even though the world may not seem that way.
37. Being happy is not the same as being content. Where I find my happiness, no one else can take it away from me. So today, I choose to be happy!
38. Today I choose to be happy. Tomorrow is not written in stone.
39. Today I choose to be happy. I have a lot going for me in life, and I’m excited about all the possibilities it brings.
40. Today I choose to be happy. And I choose to be positive. Because even if the fight is long and hard, it’s still worth it.
41. Today I choose to be happy not because happiness is easy but because life is worth living even when it’s hard.
42. Today I choose to be happy, even when it’s hard. I choose to make the best of every moment.
43. Today, I choose to be happy, for my life is mine to live as it may.
44. I choose to be happy, not because everything is perfect but because I am learning to see it through Christ’s eyes.
45. Choosing to be happy every day is a priority. Today, I choose to be happy.
46. Today, I choose to be happy because it feels so good to be alive. And I’m here now, so what is there to complain about?
47. No matter how messy things get, challenging or scary, today, I choose to be happy.
48. Today I choose to be happy, even when the going gets tough.
49. As I walk through the valley of life, I will fear no evil, for I am armed with happiness and love.
50. Life is too short to carry around worry and stress. So, let’s embrace the moment and make it count today as a happy time!
51. It’s a beautiful day when you don’t have to try so hard to be happy.
52. Happiness is a mode of travel, a destination we train ourselves to reach.
53. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present moment.
54. Today I choose to be happy. This is the only way to be truly happy. A little sunshine in a day full of clouds makes me smile. A smile on my face can lift everyone’s mood.
55. Happiness is a choice, not an emotion. I choose to be happy today.
56. Today, I choose to be happy, not because things are perfect but because I’m working on them.
57. Happiness is the best medicine, and all I need is a smile from you, my friend.
58. There’s no time like the present to start living a life with more happiness.
59. When you are happy, you don’t just see the bright side of situations—you also see the potential in yourself and what’s possible if you work a little harder.
60. Today I choose to be happy. Not because it’s easy, but because it’s worth it. Remember that happiness is a choice as you take the time to enjoy the little things in life.
61. Today I choose to be happy because happiness is a choice. It’s not something we are or something that happens to us. It’s something that we choose for ourselves.
62. You get to choose how you feel today. Make it happy!
63. Being happy is setting aside the things that don’t matter and focusing on the things that do.
64. Today I choose to be happy. Don’t let anyone or anything stop you from dreaming big; make plans to follow through.
65. Today, I choose to be happy, no matter what comes my way. May you find the same peace, inspiration and strength that I do.
66. I choose to be happy today, not sad or blue. Choose joy over sadness and love over hate.
67. Today I choose to be happy. I choose to be kind and loving. I’ll struggle, but I won’t let my life’s struggles win over me. Instead, I choose to shine brightly like a diamond!
68. Sometimes, all you need is a smile and a kind word to make anything better.
69. Happiness is found in the little things. Be content with what you have, and appreciate it all.
70. Happiness is not a destination. It’s a journey. The key is to keep moving forward and not looking back.
71. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So learn from past mistakes, forgive quickly, and live for today.
72. “Be happy, be happy, be happy.” Nothing is impossible; you can do it all if you work at it with all your heart and mind.
73. When the tears stop, it’s time to pick up your rose.
74. Today I choose to be happy. It’s that simple. Stay positive and keep smiling!
75. I don’t have to worry about what people think. I am who I am, and that is all that matters. Today I choose to be happy.
76. I choose to be happy. Despite what I have, despite what I’ve been through. I choose to remember that my happiness is not dependent upon others, nor what they think of me.
77. Today I choose to be happy. Today I choose to see the good in everything.
78. Today I choose to be happy. I find that smiling makes people smile, and every smile begins with a thought that will bring me joy.
79. I choose to be happy. I choose to let the past go, take a deep breath and move on with my life.
80. Happy Monday! I had a great weekend. I chose to be happy, and what better way to do it than by living in the present moment!
81. I choose to be happy, and that happiness comes from within. I don’t need to follow the crowd.
82. I’ll choose to be happy because life is better when you’re smiling, even when things aren’t always so cheery.
83. The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up. So pick someone up and make them smile.
84. Look for the good every day, for it is there. Be grateful for what you have. Life is beautiful and short, so enjoy it!
85. The best part of a day is the moments that take you out of it.
86. Today I choose to be happy. The challenge is to stay happy through the rough times, which is why I find myself in the company of these motivational quotes
87. I choose to be happy. I choose to find beauty in everything, even the mess that is my life. And I choose to look forward to what the future holds because, in the end, it will be beautiful.
88. Today, I choose to be happy because every morning is a new day, and happiness is something we can create.
89. Happy Monday! Today I choose to be happy. Whatever the weather, whatever’s going on in your life, just remember to practice gratitude and never forget that you deserve happiness.
90. I choose to be happy today. If I don’t smile, no one else will.
91. Happiness is not something ready-made. You have to put it together with the choices you make.
92. To be happy, smile. To be healthy, eat well. To be successful, set goals and reach them. But most of all, enjoy today because it could be your last chance to do all the above.
93. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for today.
94. When we are at peace with ourselves, how can we not become happy?
95. When you’re down, no one can make it all better but you. When your heart is broken, don’t give up on love. Smile and laugh even when it’s painful to do so. Know that there are people who care and love you unconditionally.
96. In the early morning hours, when everyone else is still asleep, and the world is peaceful, be grateful for your life, and all that has been given to you.
97. You only live once, but once is enough if you do it right.
98. Today, I choose to be happy, with a smile and a song in my heart.
99. Today I choose to be happy. Life is too short to be anything else.
100. Happy Friday, friends! Today is a special day: today, I choose to be happy. Let’s make it happen together!
101. Today I choose to be happy! I am choosing happiness, which matters most in the end.
102. Today I choose to be happy. I choose to feel good about myself, even when others don’t. I choose to be kind even when I have nothing left to give.
103. Today I choose to be happy. It is not far ahead. It is right here, today.
104. I chose to be happy. I chose to love myself this moment today.
105. I choose to be happy today. I am happy being me and am so glad you chose to be with me.
106. I don’t have to be happy. I can choose to be happy. I choose it every day.
107. Happiness is being surrounded by people you love and being able to love them in return.
108. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason.
109. You are the master of happiness, not a slave to circumstances or other people.
110. I choose to be happy. Happiness is a choice, not an accident.
111. Take a moment today to be happy. Choose to see the good that surrounds you and not dwell on the things that aren’t.
112. The past is a memory. The future is an aspiration, and today is what matters.
113. Happiness is in the small things. Like a smile. A hug. A compliment. A kind word.
114. Happiness is the most important thing. You don’t have to be perfect to be happy. You just need to try.
115. It’s time to stop judging yourself for your happiness. You’re not responsible for other people’s feelings, but you are responsible for your own.
The truth that lies within these true today I choose to be happy quotes is that happiness in the simplest form is a beautiful thing in life that is achievable regardless of your current situation, job or level of education.
That is why we all need to be more positive and proactive about our lives and remain as non-compliant as possible to fulfil our basic needs and have a roof over our heads, especially now at this critical period. Thanks for reading!