Being in a relationship is knowing that you can’t be by yourself all the time and remaining happy with that choice.
If you’re going to have a relationship with somebody, you need to give that person the majority of your time and attention. But because of how busy our lives are today, it’s not that easy for people to find the time.
When you say you are too busy for a relationship, you’re clearly trying to avoid commitment. You mean that you are not interested in developing a relationship or trying to sustain one. In other words, we know what this person could bring to us, and we also have little or no intention of fulfilling their needs.
Being in a relationship isn’t just about love and companionship; being too busy for a relationship is also important. Here are some too busy for a relationship quotes to highlight why you are too busy for love at the moment.
Too Busy for a Relationship Quotes
It’s been a while since I’ve been in a relationship; maybe it’s just time to be happy alone. People always pair themselves up with someone, and they’re too busy for that person sometimes, so I wouldn’t want to be too busy for someone who loves me.
1. I am so busy with life right now I don’t have time for anything else. I don’t want to be bothered with a relationship because I have too much going on.
2. I am so busy I can’t even think about being in a relationship.
3. At some point in life, you will get too busy for a relationship. You will need to focus on yourself and your career because that will make you happy later in life.
4. I am too busy for a relationship at the moment. I don’t want any commitment or put in all of the time and effort into someone that, who knows, might someday leave me.
5. It’s not that I don’t want a relationship; it’s just that I am too busy for one right now.
6. It’s nice to have someone around you, but I’m much too busy for a relationship at this point in my life.
7. It’s not that busy people don’t want relationships; it’s just that they need to make sacrifices for their careers and passions.
8. I am so busy. I have too much going on to sustain a relationship.
9. You can be too busy for a relationship, but that’s also a good time to be alone. When you’re alone, you can go out and have fun. You don’t need someone to do stuff with, watch Netflix with or go to the movies with. You are alone doesn’t mean life stops.
10. I am so busy with my job and trying to build a career I don’t have the time for a relationship.
11. I am so busy with my personal and professional life. The end of the day can be so hectic for me; I don’t feel like there is time for a relationship because it would just make things more complicated.
12. I am too busy for a relationship. I have important work, places to go and things to see. Any time spent with a lover would be more time spent away from what is important to me at the moment.
13. I am not interested in having a relationship right now. I want to take time to know myself and what I want out of life.
14. There are so many things that I need to do, but being in a relationship is not one of them. My mind is too busy for that at the moment.
15. I am so busy with the important things in life I wouldn’t be able to give a relationship my best.
16. You will be tied down when you are in a relationship. You need to invest time in your significant other and learn to compromise, and I would not want to do that right now so I can focus on myself and what’s best for my career.
17. I am too busy right now to allow anyone to interfere in my little world. Too busy to be disturbed and too busy to care.
18. If you’re too busy for a relationship, you’re probably just not ready to be in one.
19. You may be too busy for a relationship at the moment, but don’t worry; you will find the right person when you are ready for one.
20. Take the time to get to know yourself and what you want in life before focusing on a relationship.
21. If you are too busy in a relationship, you may become lonely, bitter and miserable for the rest of your life.
22. Don’t get caught up in the dating game. If a relationship seems to be a distraction from your goals, let it go. You have too much going on to waste time on someone who wants you to be less than you can be.
23. I am too busy for a relationship because I have a lot on my plate. And I think sometimes you have to focus on yourself and your life and stay happy with yourself. When you find someone special, then be ready to step up.
24. I am so busy with my career that I don’t have time for a relationship.
25. People say they want to find someone that makes them feel content and happy, but they keep finding reasons why they should be happy with their single life.
26. What a relief it is to be single–you can skip all the games and enjoy life on your own terms with no one’s opinion of who they think you should be.
27. I am too busy doing what I love to waste time on people who don’t matter. I will make the most of what I have.
28. The truth is, sometimes there just isn’t enough time in the day to date, especially when work takes up so much of your time. But rather than feeling guilty about it, go out there and have fun all by yourself.
29. There are a lot of things that I want to do in my life. But having a boyfriend or being in a relationship just isn’t one of them right now.
30. If love seems to be a problem in your life, maybe it’s just not the right question.
31. I am just too busy having fun to settle down.
32. My life is like a carousel ride at an amusement park, spinning so quickly that I easily lose track of everything around me. I don’t have time for a relationship right now.
33. People too busy for a relationship probably don’t believe in love. But that makes sense, as you can be so busy with work, friends and family that it’s hard to find time for yourself.
34. Relationships take time and energy. If you don’t have enough time or energy, rethink your priorities might be time.
35. Some people are too busy to be in love. They’re not really missing out on anything; it’s just that their busy life is like an unending journey.
36. You are too busy for a relationship, but you will be lonely without one.
37. If you are too busy for a relationship, you shouldn’t be in one. When you value something, you make the time for it. You don’t feel confused about how to balance your priorities. Single people are lucky because they can decide what’s important to them.
38. The irony is that although I am so busy, I feel no urge to be in a relationship, having had several in the past. Instead of getting closer to someone, it feels like they just take all my energy – mental and physical. I have already been let down so often that I think it’s better to be alone than risk losing more energy.
39. I wish I could love you, but I am too busy.
40. Being too busy is the best excuse you can use to turn down a relationship. The last thing you need is someone who wants an intimate relationship that you are simply too busy to give.
41. We all have a good excuse for not getting into a relationship; I am too busy, my career comes first, or I want to focus on my family.
42. I don’t have time for a relationship right now. I am too busy pursuing my dreams I can’t commit to someone.
43. Being too busy for a relationship shows you’re not ready for one.
44. Nothing much has changed except that right now, I’m too busy to be in a relationship.
45. I am just too busy for a relationship right now. I don’t want to date anyone; my family is my priority now.
46. I am too busy for a relationship right now. If I am honest, it might be a bit too much to have a relationship in my personal and professional life.
47. You have so many important things going on with your life; it just wouldn’t be fair to bring someone else into it because there are so many other things you need to accomplish alone.
48. I am too busy for a relationship. The fact is, I am so busy that I can’t even think about starting something new.
49. I don’t want to be with anybody right now. I am just too busy for a relationship. I get so focused on work it can consume me.
50. It is possible to be too busy for a relationship. But you can’t be too busy for love.
I hope you found these unique too busy for a relationship quotes here helpful to state why you are too busy for any relationship at the moment. Do well to share them with your family and friend. Thank you.