The truth is that no one wants to be ugly, not even the ugly ones. But are there really ugly people? If so, what are their characteristics? Is it a case of the shape of their faces or their body physique? Keep reading.
Pointing out a person’s repulsive way of life, as well as their unattractive looks could go a long way in helping them find ways to enhance their appearance and being. It would be best if you can put it in a captivating way.
If you have any reason to send out thought-provoking messages on the afore-mentioned topic, then be my guest in this article. The ugly face and ugly attitude quotes outlined below will give you multiple choices of messages to pick from. So, get on with the shopping.
Ugly face and ugly attitude quotes
You can tell when a person is ugly, not really by the look of their face. The real ugliness is in the attitude. When the heart is pure and kind, even the face, regardless of its shape or texture, will take on the same hue.
1. Ugly faces, ugly attitudes. But not so ugly you can’t find love.
2. You can’t beat them, you can’t fight them, you can’t run from them. So make peace with your ugly face and a stronger attitude.
3. Not all ugly people are alike — not all ugly attitudes are, either.
4. There’s no room for ugly attitudes and faces in this world. Make it a priority to always be ready to show love and support to those around you.
5. Ugliness is only skin deep and it doesn’t take a lot to change your face and attitude.
6. Whom are you trying to kid? If a smile covers up an ugly face, what are the chances for a frown to cover up an ugly attitude?
7. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But it’s your attitude that really matters.
8. Don’t let your ugly face or attitude keep you from living a beautiful life.
9. If your face isn’t beautiful, let your attitude compensate. The power is in how you carry yourself.
10. Your face does not define you. Your actions, voice and personality are a bigger reflection of who you truly are.
11. We don’t judge people for the way their faces look, but for the way they treat others.
12. Ugly faces and ugly attitudes are a dime a dozen. Beauty starts with the inside.
13. Some people say their faces are ugly, but they’re wrong. Their attitudes are ugly.
14. Don’t let your face be ugly and your thoughts are dark. Be confident, kind, and considerate of others.
15. Don’t believe the hype. The only thing ugly about you is your attitude and face.
16. When your attitude is ugly, you will always be ugly to people. So never let your attitude be ugly because if you always have a beautiful smile on your face, they will think it’s great and want to hang out with you.
17. You can’t change the way you look, but you can always change your attitude.
18. No matter how ugly your face is, work hard, be nice and you’re going to make it in life.
19. Don’t hide your ugly. Be proud of who you are
20. Sometimes people are so ugly on the outside, that it’s hard to know if they’re really ugly on the inside.
21. If you change your ugly attitude, your face will follow.
22. Beauty is not just skin deep. Some people’s ugly, but even the ugliest people can be beautiful inside and out.
23. Your face is a mirror. Face your ugly attitude, get over it!
24. When you are ugly on the inside, no amount of makeup will cover it.
25. The truth is, beauty is not the only thing that makes the world go round. Ugliness can be just as important. It’s more than skin deep—it comes from within.
26. An ugly face and an ugly attitude are easy to hide, but a beautiful smile is worth twice its weight in gold.
27. When you have an ugly face and a mean spirit, it will make ugly people look up to you.
28. The ugliest faces are the ones that hide their true feelings behind a smile, while the most beautiful are those who don’t care what they look like when they cry.
29. We all have ugly faces. The right attitude makes us beautiful.
30. You don’t have to be pretty to be beautiful. You don’t have to be smart to be wise. People with ugly faces are always smiling and laughing because they know how wonderful they are inside.
31. Ugly faces and ugly attitudes aren’t always the result of physical defects. Just about everything around you can make them, from your hair to the clothes you wear. It’s all in your head.
32. Ugly faces and ugly attitudes are usually the tools of the devil to keep your focus off yourself.
33. Because if you have a bad attitude, you’re going to look like an ugly face.
34. Ugly attitudes and faces don’t get you very far. Put your best self forward and you’ll go far!
35. The saddest thing to see is a beautiful soul with an ugly attitude.
36. Don’t let your ugly face or an ugly attitude hold you back. You are beautiful inside and out, so shine bright!
37. When you look at yourself in the mirror, be sure to see the good because your ugly face is just a reflection of your ugly attitude.
38. If we all had ugly attitudes, this world would be a beautiful place.
39. Ugly faces are ugly everywhere. But they all have one thing in common: they hide something beautiful.
40. If you can’t face someone with an ugly attitude, you are already a part of the problem.
41. You are not ugly, you just have ugly thoughts
42. Sometimes the ugliest person in the room is the one who doesn’t see it.
43. Ugly faces and ugly attitudes don’t make any good decisions.
44. Behind every ugly attitude and face is a story that needs to be heard. Don’t let your ugly past hold you back. You are beautiful the way you are, no matter what people say or think.
45. When you’re ugly on the inside, people will see it and reject you. When you’re ugly on the outside, they’ll see your good deeds and forget all your bad acts.
46. These ugly attitudes don’t come from anywhere. They’re a result of our choices, whether we’re aware of them or not.
47. Butter face? Pizza face? Why do ugly people sound so delicious?
48. A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don’t change it, you’ll never go anywhere.
49. A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed.
50. I hate stuck-up girls. It’s like yeah you’re beautiful, but with an attitude like that, you’re freaking UGLY!
51. How can you face your problem if the problem is your face?
52. A person’s bad attitude towards you is not a reflection of your character but a reflection of theirs.
53. If you can keep a good attitude through a bad situation you are a winner in life.
54. The biggest disability of a person in life is a bad and negative attitude.
55. I truly feel bad for people who are mean/rude for absolutely no reason; I hope you heal from whatever screwed up your attitude.
56. Whenever I’m in a bad mood, I try to overcompensate my bad attitude for being overly nice but it usually comes off as being fake.
57. You’ve got to learn to let some things slide. Don’t let someone else’s bad attitude become your bad day.
58. I hate when I see a girl with a nice body but an ugly face.
59. Sorrow makes an ugly face odious.
60. Ugly is irrelevant. It is an immeasurable insult to a woman, and then supposedly the worst crime you can commit as a woman. But ugly, as beautiful, is an illusion.
61. When you call a girl ugly or overweight she will always have second thoughts about herself. She would feel so insecure just by one terrible word.
62. Have a positive attitude towards your problems and disappointments. It’s always better than the minutest ounce of negative attitude.
63. Beauty is but skin deep, ugly lies within the bone; Beauty dies and fades away, but ugly holds its own.
64. I can’t stand conceited people. Especially when they don’t have a reason to be. I believe an ugly heart can destroy a beautiful face.
65. A fine head of hair adds beauty to a good face, and terror to an ugly one.
66. It is true that we are weak and sick and ugly and quarrelsome but if that is all we ever were, we would millenniums ago have disappeared from the face of the earth.
67. An attractive character will always win over a repulsive one. Your choice.
68. Most of the stress we bring on ourselves is because of bad habits and bad attitudes.
69. If you want others to accept you. Try to change the bad to good.
70. Accept your past without any regret, Live your present without an ugly attitude, and face your future with hope
71. Attitude is a manner of thinking, feeling, or behaving that reflects a state of mind, attitude influences the behaviour of the individuals. Successes and failures in life depend upon the attitude of the individuals.
72. Don’t mix bad words with your bad mood. You’ll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you’ll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke.
73. Instagram is shut down for the moment. All the ugly faces had to face the real world.
74. Halloween’s over, you can take off your ugly face now.
75. She’s got a smile on her face and a back attitude, because from this day on, she’s living life for herself.
76. Where in the world can one buy a makeover kit for an ugly attitude?
77. To keep moving forward in life it is a must that we keep a continual attitude of positivity and excellence. A bad attitude is a roadblock.
78. Attitude makes a lot of difference in one’s life. Good attitudes make life beautiful. Bad attitudes make life a doomed one.
79. A bad attitude can literally limit your dreams. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed.
80. An ugly face may not be your doing, but an ugly attitude, you have control over.
81. It’s your attitude towards people and situations that will be remembered, and your attitude will determine how the world perceives you.
82. Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.
83. Ever seen an ugly face? It wears a permanent scowl.
84. It annoys me when those really attractive people here claim to be ugly, you’re not ugly you’re just an attention seeker.
85. I think I can be beautiful with all the little stuff done, and I can be ugly. A lot of attractive actresses can’t be ugly.
86. My husband was just OK looking. I was in labour and I said to him, What if she’s ugly? You’re ugly.
87. When they get a 50-inch waist and a gorilla butt, it’s ugly looking – and I think bodybuilding has become ugly looking.
88. I can see through you, I see your true colours, ’cause inside you’re ugly.
89. He was so ugly his mother used to feed him with a slingshot.
90. The beautiful has but one type, the ugly has a thousand.
91. Some people suddenly turn ugly the moment they’re about to sneeze. It’s confusing.
92. A negative attitude will slow you down in life. Stay sweet.
93. A woman would rather visit her own grave than the place where she has been young and beautiful after she is aged and ugly.
94. Ugly people seem to quarrel with their mirrors a lot.
95. I don’t want you to turn the other cheek, it’s just as ugly.
96. Some people are so ugly you don’t want their faces to be the last thing you see before you go to bed.
97. An ugly face most times does not translate to an ugly attitude
98. You are never going to live in the Promised Land with a bad attitude
99. War begins like a pretty girl with whom every man wants to flirt and ends like an old ugly woman whose visitors suffer and weep.
100. We all have ugly faces, we all have ugly attitudes. But we don’t have to let them define us—or the people we love.
So far so good. I’m sure you found most of these ugly face and ugly attitude quotes in this post interesting. Now, I hope I have been able to satisfy your curiosity. So, savour your offer, it’s all yours!