Relationships can be hard; you want to fight for them and work on them, but what do you do when everything seems lost? Whether it’s friendship, you’ve just started dating, or it’s been years of marriage – some moments test the strength of your relationship.
We’ve all been there at some point in time. It’s not easy to get through those rough spots with your special someone, but if you can open up your heart – embrace it – and show them how much they mean to you, then together, you’ll have something special that just can’t be broken.
The best relationships in life are not perfect — they’re unbreakable. Whether you’re married, going steady, or just in love with your best friend, the following quotes will help you realize what’s on the inside counts.
Unbreakable strong relationships comprise having a strong foundation in place. Communicate with each other and respect each other’s ideas and opinions. Make sacrifices for each other, and support each other’s dreams and goals. If you can do this, your relationship will be unbreakable.
And if you are looking for an easy life, then keep looking. Things don’t work out that way. But read on if you’re ready to tackle challenges head-on and experience the thrill of victory. Below are some heartwarming unbreakable strong relationship quotes out there.
Unbreakable Strong Relationship Quotes
A strong unbreakable relationship is not a game you can win by making all the right moves. It’s a dance involving giving something to the other person, taking something from them, and moving together into a shared future that neither of you could have created alone.
1. A strong unbreakable relationship is about being happy. It’s about being with someone who makes you want to be your best self, inspires you and challenges you to be a better person.
2. Strong unbreakable relationships are built on trust. Trust is the foundation of all great and strong relationships. Remember, life is too short to be anything but happy.
3. Strong unbreakable relationships don’t just come from the good times, but because they can survive the bad times. The ones that know you for who you are and still stick around are the sweetest kind of relationship.
4. A strong unbreakable relationship is a two-way street; it takes two people to make it work. When someone puts in the extra effort and shows empathy, love, kindness and support, you feel that genuine feeling of being wanted.
5. A strong unbreakable relationship is the most beautiful thing you will ever experience. The good times and the bad. The joys and heartbreaks. They’re all part of growing old with someone.
6. Strong unbreakable relationships are the ones that withstand really hard times. Remember, “You can’t choose your family, but you can choose your friends!”
7. Don’t give up on love. Don’t settle for less than what you deserve in a relationship. The fun part of a strong unbreakable relationship is figuring out how to make it work.
8. A strong unbreakable relationship is like a roller coaster. The ups and downs are all part of the fun. So, grab your partner, hold onto them tight, and enjoy the ride.
9. It takes a lot of work to be in a good relationship, but it’s worth it. Unbreakable strong relationships take work. They take patience, compromise and respect. But when done right, they can last a lifetime.
10. Being with the right person can make you happy. Being with the wrong person can break your heart, but no matter what, being in a strong unbreakable relationship is always the best thing you can do.
11. You are not a product. You are a person with thoughts, feelings, and values that are as unique as yours. Remember that being apart is the hardest part of being in a strong, unbreakable relationship.
12. Strong unbreakable relationships are like a volcano. They start small and quiet, but when it erupts, it’s one of the most beautiful things you’ll ever see.
13. Strong unbreakable relationships are like a three-piece suit. You must have the right clothing, accessories, and attitude to pull it off.
14. Strong relationships are like a volcano. They start small, quiet and innocent. It’s not until they erupt that you deal with their full force.
15. Strong unbreakable relationships aren’t always easy, but they’re worth fighting for. It’s like a volcano; one day, you can be happy, and the next day a complete disaster.
16. While we all make mistakes and sometimes hurt each other, love is the ultimate roller coaster. Strong relationships always have ups and downs, but you can only experience them together.
17. Strong unbreakable relationships are never easy. And you will indeed face extreme challenges and adversity anytime you have one. It’s just what life is all about—taking the good with the bad.
18. When you’re in a strong relationship, there’s always that one person that knows all your feelings and never judges you. They’re just a constant reminder of how much their love means to you.
19. A strong unbreakable relationship is full of ups and downs, but at least you can always count on your partner to be there to share the experience with you.
20. Strong unbreakable relationships are those based on trust, respect, communication and honesty. Remember, life is better with someone who feels the same way about things.
21. When two people find each other, it is one of the most meaningful experiences anyone can have. If you are in a strong relationship, make sure you do everything you can to be with that special person.
22. Building and maintaining strong unbreakable relationships takes a lot of time. Yes, even if you’re popular or brilliant. Relationships are hard, but it’s worth the struggle. You will find the right one if you keep looking.
23. Strong unbreakable relationships aren’t always smooth, but there’s no better feeling than knowing you’re with the right person.
24. Strong relationship is not always easy. It takes time, effort, and a lot of energy to make things work. But I believe in you and know you can do this.
25. Having similar interests or hobbies does not guarantee a great unbreakable strong relationship. You should be able to support each other through both good times and bad.
26. Every strong relationship is difficult, but love and understanding can make it easier. Don’t give up when you feel like you can’t go on. The harder it gets, the more value it adds to your life.
27. There is no better feeling than a strong unbreakable relationship that lasts through the years, with tears, laughter, and all the ups and downs.
28. Life is all about strong relationships. The ones that lift you can sometimes be the ones that bring you down. It’s about the balance of working together, supporting each other, and, most importantly, being there for one another.
29. Even though there will be hard times, remember that a strong unbreakable relationship is not about being together all the time; it’s about giving space when you need each other most.
30. Strong unbreakable relationships are like a roller coaster: No matter what ride it is, it will have its ups and downs. But the key to a strong relationship is going through it together.
31. Your relationship is hard, but that makes it relatable. Making it through these hard times will make it unbreakable and stronger.
32. There’s a difference between saying “I love you” and saying “I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Building a strong, unbreakable relationship takes effort, commitment, and trust.
33. Strong unbreakable relationship is not about how much time you spend together or the number of pictures you post online; it’s about being there when one another needs you most.
34. It’s not always easy to be together, but strong unbreakable relationships are worth it; it gets better but will be hard. Give your relationship time and love; I promise it won’t always be easy.
35. When you’re overwhelmed with your relationship, remember that it’s never as dark as it seems. Every strong relationship has bad moments, so try not to panic. Take a deep breath and talk about your feelings with your partner.
36. When life gets you down, remember that strong unbreakable relationships are more than just having a lot in common. They’re about supporting each other through good times and bad.
37. Nothing is more beautiful than a strong relationship with someone you love. And the true test of a strong unbreakable relationship is how hard you work to keep it going.
38. A strong unbreakable relationship is two people who love each other without condition, without limits.
39. Love can be as simple as holding hands. It’s about the little things that add up to a big thing. And there’s nothing like a good fight to make you realize how important it is to have a strong unbreakable relationship.
40. When you’re in a strong relationship, you must make it work. You can’t take it or leave it—that means making compromises and giving each other the benefit of the doubt.
41. No matter what, your love for another person can grow stronger. A strong unbreakable relationship should always be a two-way street. Give as much love and care as you get in return.
42. The strongest, most unbreakable relationships are not always the ones where there are only two people in them. They’re the ones where you’ve found a partner who gets you and your weirdness and stubbornness, brings out the best in you, and makes you want to be a better person – all for them.
43. Being in a strong unbreakable relationship is a feeling you can’t find words to describe. It’s just something that happens inside of you, and it makes you feel so great. You want to be with them all the time, instead of alone.
44. The strongest relationships don’t need words to communicate. And when two strangers meet and become best friends, that’s when the magic happens.
45. Nothing can break the bond between a good couple. Unbreakable strong relationships aren’t based on material things but on the emotional connection you share.
46. A strong relationship is born of trust, respect and commitment. And there’s nothing stronger than two people who love each other and are ready to stand by each other no matter what.
47. Strong unbreakable relationships are all about understanding, trust and hope. It is always on a foundation of honesty and communication.
48. A strong unbreakable relationship isn’t just about two people getting along. Strong relationships rest on trust, honesty, communication and true love.
49. A strong, unbreakable relationship is as strong as the people in it because there is no such thing as a perfect relationship, but the imperfect ones make the most impact.
50. Every relationship is different, some stronger than others. But the most important part of any relationship is how you handle the bad times.
Strong Bonding Relationship Quotes
A strong bonding relationship is the cornerstone of any marriage or partnership. Like building a house, a strong bond means paying attention to the little things and getting into the nitty-gritty. You don’t want to ignore it or build on unstable ground.
51. A strong bonding relationship is built not just on love but the ability to accept and appreciate your partner’s flaws. A life with someone is worth celebrating, no matter how big or small they are.
52. Don’t give up on your love. Love is hard, and so are the tough times. Strong bonding relationships are about growth and dedication. They require patience and selflessness, but they’re about giving a damn about the other person.
53. I can’t think of a stronger bonding relationship than being together with your loved ones, especially when you’re in that special time of the year.
54. When two people come together as friends or in marriage. The bond created between them is stronger than the world around them.
55. You can’t build a strong bond with someone who doesn’t have your back. Be there for them when they need you, and always be honest about your feelings.
56. A strong bonding relationship doesn’t happen overnight; it takes time and effort to make it work. A strong bond happens when you share the same goals, values and dreams with your partner.
57. A strong bond is like a series of moments when you realize that you are not alone. The little things you do for your loved ones and the times they did something for you make your bond even stronger. And anytime you have an important relationship, you will likely face adversity. But in the end, it makes your bond that much stronger.
58. You may have met the love of your life when you least expected it, but if you want to make that bond of love last, you need two things: commitment and effort.
59. The foundation of a strong bonding relationship is based on the same things that make or break the health of any relationship: A commitment to understanding, respect and unconditional positive regard.
60. For some couples, finding true love is easy. But for others, relationships are more like rock climbing. They need strong bonding and foundations to ensure they last.
61. A strong bond of love and respect is something you can’t go wrong with. You may not see it as much as you do, but a strong connection between two people does exist. Hold on to that.
62. A strong bonding relationship rests on trust and understanding, not just attraction. A real bond is when you can’t imagine being apart. It’s the feeling of being complete, even while apart.
63. There are times in our lives when we need to lean on each other and root for each other. A strong bonding relationship is not something you find; it’s something you make.
64. A strong bonding relationship is two souls in perfect harmony. Two minds that think the same thoughts Share the same dreams and inspire each other.
65. Sometimes, it’s not just the little things in a relationship. It’s about all the things that come together to make a strong bonding relationship.
66. A strong bonding relationship is not defined by the quality of communication or how often you spend time together—it’s about how two people choose to see each other and support one another along the way.
67. Strong relationships are not defined by the frequency of communication or how often you see one another. It’s about how two people choose to see one another, And, ultimately, it’s about supporting one another along the way.
68. A strong bonding relationship is not defined by communication or the number of hours you spend together—it’s about how two people make each other feel. And, it’s about being there for each other.
69. Genuine, lasting love is impossible without a strong bonding relationship. And no one knows you better than you, your partner, and anyone else who has spent time getting to know you intimately.
70. A strong bonding relationship is two people agreeing to be in love with each other and making beautiful memories together.
71. Deep and strong bonds are when two people can share their hearts and feel comfortable enough to reveal everything they want to say, do and be.
72. Strong bonding relationship is all about the little things. Like sitting together, getting in bed at night and having one another around to make it all worthwhile.
73. Strong bonding relationships are the ones with joy, support and respect – it’s about being honest with your partner, communicating and listening without judgment to get the most out of your relationship.
74. A strong bonding relationship is a two-way street. Both people want to go in the same direction (in life or relationships). It is where true love comes from.
75. Life is too short to waste on people who don’t love you as much as you love them. And the most loving thing you could ever do is be yourself with the one you love.
76. A strong, loving bond between two people is priceless. When you love someone, you’re always learning to be more patient and understanding—no matter how challenging.
77. Trust, honesty and respect are the foundation of a strong bonding relationship. That’s what makes a strong relationship stand the test of time.
78. A strong bonding relationship doesn’t need a reason to exist but simply does.
79. The strength of a relationship is the sum of its parts. When you add someone to your life, you add their strengths and weaknesses. But that’s all part of the affections. You do things together because they make you stronger as a couple.
80. There is nothing stronger than a bond of love and trust. True love doesn’t come with a guarantee, but no one can ever separate you when it’s present.
81. When it comes to a strong bonding relationship, there’s no set way. The two of you must find what works for you and ensure it stays that way.
82. Two people can conquer the world if they stand together. And a perfect relationship worth celebrating is built on trust, love and a sense of security.
83. When love is not enough, it takes trust, understanding and commitment. And it takes a strong bond to have a strong relationship. Let’s be honest; the best part of being with someone is the bond you feel.
84. Nothing is stronger than the bond between two people who love each other unconditionally.
85. You may argue and fight, but when you finally find that one person who is everything to you, you’ll realize that it’s a bond that will never break, and there is no other feeling.
86. The bond between a couple is like no other. It’s a fight, a struggle, but it’s always worth it.
87. Strong bonding relationships are built on trust, respect and communication. The more time you spend together, the deeper your bond can grow.
88. The strongest bonds are those forged between people who share working knowledge of their own flaws.
89. A relationship is between two people who bring out the best in each other. And the strongest bonds are forged under the most difficult circumstances.
90. It takes two to have a strong bond; have a strong bond with your partner. The strength of a relationship is determined by how well you work together.
91. A strong bond is born from the ability to see each other’s faults and still love them anyway.
92. The best thing about being in a relationship is not comparing yourself to others. It’s having someone who knows everything you know and has a million more to learn.
93. Only when two people truly love and respect each other can their relationship survive the test of time. And a strong bonding relationship is about two people who love each other and want to be together.
94. Relationships are like glass: the more you shatter, the stronger it gets. Strong bonding relationships take work, but it is always worth it. When you are together, it feels like the world is at peace.
95. Nothing is more beautiful than the sight of two people being happy and bonding together. When two people are in love, they always find a way to be together.
96. We can go through the toughest times together if we work hard enough. A strong bonding relationship is a commitment of love and trust, not a contract.
97. A strong bonding relationship is an adventure. The good times are worth waiting for, and the difficult moments are opportunities to learn, grow, and laugh together.
98. It takes two to tango. It takes three to create love, friendship and a strong bonding relationship.
99. There are times in life when we need to step back, roll up our sleeves, and help someone else. Together, there is nothing we can’t accomplish because the bond we share is strong, unbreakable and everlasting.
100. The bonds between two people can be stronger than the ties that bind them. True friendship is a strong bond that a lifetime cannot break.
101. Life is about strong bonding relationships. It’s about taking risks, failing, forgiving, confronting, and growing. Even though relationships never come easy, I still desire one.
102. We are stronger together. The bonds we share never fade; they help us grow, laugh, and create amazing experiences as one.
103. The most beautiful thing about a relationship is that it hardens you, makes you stronger and humbles you. And the best relationships are ones that help each other grow. With love and dedication, you can make it last forever.
104. When you’re in a relationship, the good times are even sweeter when you’re with someone who makes you feel like your best self. Strong bonding relationships take work, but they’re worth it.
105. I tell you, there is no stronger bonding relationship, the bond that links a mother to her children—no more sacred duty, no higher love.
After all, relationships require work and sometimes this work isn’t enjoyable. Kindly drop a comment using the comment box if you love this post, and I look forward to hearing from you. You can also hit the share button to share this wonderful post on unbreakable strong relationship quotes with friends and loved ones.