We have all heard or used the line, “we’re all busy”, at some point. Although true, being “busy” is often used as an excuse for why you are not able to complete a certain task or project. In other words, it is a passive sentence that shifts responsibility from one person to another. The problem is that we have all fallen into this trap.
We live in a society where everyone is constantly busy with work, school, family and social obligations. When we add a blog to the mix, finding the time needed to write seems nearly impossible. Yet beating procrastination is something nearly everyone battles with at some point.
You can take many steps to overcome procrastination when doing your job. Still, perhaps the most powerful tool at your disposal is to remind yourself how important it is to work regardless of how busy you may be. These we are all busy quotes will help you know you’re not alone in feeling overworked and overwhelmed.
We Are All Busy Quotes
We live in a world of constant connection, expectations, and work. We feel we’re just not doing enough with our lives, especially when other people seem to have it so easy. But we are all busy and need a break sometimes. It’s okay to take a step back from time to time to enjoy the smaller moments of our existence.
1. We are all busy, but we choose to be, which makes the difference.
2. We are all busy. But that doesn’t mean we have to be. We’re busy with important things like sleep, eating, & breathing. And also making time for the really important stuff like family and friends.
3. We are all busy. We can’t blame each other for it. And the blame shouldn’t come from blaming others or driving ourselves into a corner.
4. We are all busy. But life is not about the things we choose to do. It’s about how we choose to treat ourselves and others along the way.
5. We are all busy. So be it. Do your best to get the most out of every minute, every hour, and every day. It’s how the world will remember you.
6. We are all busy. It’s just a matter of how we do our daily tasks and what kind of priorities we set for ourselves. We must pick up the pace and ensure that we get enough rest and sleep every day because constant stress can take its toll on our bodies.
7. We are all so busy, but you only live once. Make sure you relish every minute and live your life to the fullest.
8. There is no need to be hard on yourself. You’re doing the best you can with the time you have, and that’s all that matters.
9. The busiest people are the ones who make the most progress—they’re the ones doing their best and seeing results.
10. The secret to a happy life is doing what makes you happy. The secret to success is doing what makes people happy.
11. Everyone has a different path, but they all lead to the same place, wherever that is.
12. We have a lot on our plates today, but tomorrow we wake up to the same things again: more work and responsibilities to bear. Relax. Take a break. We are all busy. We need to find ways to make it fun.
13. We are all busy. We may not always realize how much we’re doing, but our time becomes precious when we take the time to stop and appreciate how busy we are.
14. We are all busy, but we can choose how to spend our time. Don’t let the internet distract you from your true purpose in life.
15. We are busy and frequently feel like we have no time for ourselves or others. But these quotes remind us that everyone has time for others and that we can make time for others by being mindful of our time
16. We are all busy. And sometimes, we forget that it’s okay to take a break and have some me time. So, take a deep breath, relax, and think of the people you love before taking your next action.
17. Be the driver of your own destiny. We are all busy trying to be somebody else’s dream. Be yourself, enjoy life and live it to the fullest.
18. Remember, we are all busy. If someone is in your way and you need to get around them, there are always options. In addition to being kind, be assertive without being aggressive.
19. Every day, we are all busy. None of us can afford to wait for the next thing to happen. We need to be moving forward and constantly working on our goals.
20. You’d rather dream than do, and you’re happier to dream than to act. The world has a way of making us feel guilty for being too busy. The whole point is to be busy, not too busy, with the right things.
21. We all have something to give. It’s up to us to find it and then do the work to present ourselves as best we can.
22. There is no hurry. The best things in life are not on a schedule. Enjoy the journey, don’t rush it.
23. We are all busy. We have to find a way to stop being busy and start living.
24. We are all busy. We make different choices about our time and energy.
25. Some people choose to leave their jammies on all day, struggle for ‘me time, and get sucked into an endless cycle of busyness – we choose lives full of freedom and flexibility.
26. You are the master of your own destiny. Take control and decide how you want to spend your time.
27. We are all busy people, so let’s make time to get out, connect with others and enjoy our lives.
28. We are all busy. But we can always find time for what’s important to us! Sometimes it takes a little effort and planning, but that’s okay.
29. We are all busy. That doesn’t mean we can’t be more intentional and productive, so let’s start today.
30. We all have busy schedules. So, this weekend, take a break and try to slow down, so you can live more life.
31. We all have busy lives, but we must not forget to appreciate others. Learn to respect everyone, and we will find peace in life. It’s not a lack of time; it’s a lack of priorities.
32. Being busy does not mean we are productive. It simply means we are engaged.
33. We are busy. We are productive. We are important. We may not realize it, but we do matter.
34. If you are busy, don’t worry. If you do not have time to read, learn and think, how can you expect to gain time?
35. Don’t worry about what others are doing. Worry about your own life, and be the best you can be.
36. Some days are more productive than others, but the key to success is waking up every morning with a clear vision and knowing exactly what to focus on.
37. We are all busy. But there is no rush, and the right things will happen when they’re supposed to.
38. We’re all busy, but we must find time for the important things in life. The things that bring us joy, like family, friends, and laughter.
39. We are all busy. We all have to set priorities, balance work and home life, and balance our time, constantly facing challenges. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have dreams or aren’t capable of real feats of greatness.
40. We’re all busy. We all have plans, and there’s always something more important to do than say “Hi!”. But sometimes, words are still the best medicine for a cold night or an anxious day.
41. We go through a lot of things in life. Sometimes we don’t even know why. But it’s okay because we’re all busy.
42. We’re all busy people. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back and watch your email inboxes fill up with the things you need to do.
43. We’re all so busy. Our days are packed with so much to do. We can only find time for ourselves by scheduling some downtime in the middle of it all. What’s your favourite way to spend quality time?
44. You are busy; I get it. You have so much to do and don’t know how to prioritize your time. But try not to forget that you’re not just several things on your list. You’re a person too.
45. We all have moments where we need a reminder that we are important and loved.
46. Life is just too busy to see the beauty in everything around you.
47. Life is full of busyness. We’re all trying to fit everything in. But we must slow down and remember that each day is a blessing.
48. We are all busy, but there is always time to spend with your loved ones. So don’t forget to make time for the people that matter most.
49. We are all busy, but we can’t be if we don’t stop and realize that the most important thing is to take care of ourselves.
50. We are all busy people. We have lives, jobs, friends, girlfriends/boyfriends and pets. We can’t do everything on our list. It’s okay to say yes or no to things you can’t do now. You need a little help prioritizing your time and energy.
We hope that you enjoyed reading these we are all busy quotes. Hopefully, you have gained useful knowledge from the quotes and feel positive about them. Feel free to send them to as many people on your contact list as possible. Thanks.