A wedding toast is a very special moment in your life. It’s when you celebrate your love for each other with your family and friends. It’s also a time to reflect on the day and thank everyone who made it possible.
A wedding toast is a speech to honour the bride and groom and celebrate their marriage. One of the guests usually gives it at the reception, but the couple can also give it.
A wedding toast is typically short and sweet, but it should still be heartfelt and sincere. It’s a great way to share your love for the newlyweds and their parents, family members and other friends at the wedding.
The wedding toast isn’t just about the bride or groom. It’s also about their relationship with each other, their families and their friends. The best way to ensure your wedding toast is memorable is to write it down beforehand. Here are some great and awesome wedding toast quotes for bride and groom.
Wedding Toast Quotes for Bride and Groom
Your past, present and future are all wrapped up in this day. You two are beautiful together, and I wish you the happiest of lives. Let’s make the most of this special day and celebrate your love for each other.
1. We’re more than a typical couple; we’re a part of each other and the world. Now and forever, I will love you always.
2. Cheers to a love that can only grow stronger as you grow closer together.
3. Life is better when someone is there to walk it with you every step of the way.
4. To love, laughter, and a lifetime of happiness. Congratulations to the bride and groom.
5. To the best couple. A toast to two of a kind, a love that endures through time and space.
6. Life is a gift, love is a choice, and when you choose to love this one, you really do deserve all the love in the world.
7. ay you always find joy and comfort in each other’s arms. Cheers to the bride and groom!
8. We’re here today because you asked, and we said yes. Because you were brave enough to believe in the love we’ve built over the years and because you know how much we care about you and your happiness.
9. The love that you share together is an amazing thing. You are meant to be.
10. May your love be a warm wind, sustaining you both in the bleakest days.
11. You are a part of me. You complete me, and I hope we are always together.
12. When one person loves you, it’s easy to find happiness. But when two people love you, it becomes a beautiful thing—like an ocean of love.
13. The union of two people can be more powerful than the sum of its parts.
14. You are the most precious gift God has ever given me.
15. Life is a journey, not a destination. The more you travel and experience life, the more beautiful it becomes.
16. I would love to toast the most amazing couple in the world. Here’s to you, your love, and all the happiness you bring in life.
17. Life’s moments are filled with beauty, love and light. I hope your wedding day is full of kindness, laughter and love.
18. You make me smile, you make me laugh, and we keep on growing together. You are my forever love!
19. I see the beauty of your love and warmth and want to be a part of it.
20. A lifetime of love is waiting for you right here and now.
21. Nothing compares to the love you share with someone you truly care about.
22. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.
23. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I’m so lucky I found you.
24. I’m so thankful to have you in my life. We’ve been friends forever and were meant to be together.
25. The happiest day of my life was when you said, “I do.”
26. You and I are on the same rides that never end, the world is endless, and new adventures will always be found. “I love you enough to walk towards the sunset.”
27. One day at a time, one step at a time. As you walk the path together, let’s celebrate our love along the way.
28. You are my heart, my soul and the one I love. This day is a celebration of love and promise.
29. May you live together and grow old together as two.
30. I promise always to be your biggest fan and to spend my life cheering you on, no matter how many times you fall down.
31. You are the piece of my heart, the sparkle in my eye and the warmth in my soul. I love you as no one ever loved or ever could. May this day be as happy for you as it is for me.
32. A toast to you, my love. I could not have asked for anyone more perfect than you.
33. I will love you today, tomorrow and every day after. Your smile is the perfect combination of all things pretty.
34. A wedding is not a celebration. It’s a commitment to be not just remembered but treasured in the years that follow.
35. Your love is a beautiful thing, my dear. I’m so glad it’s ours to share.
36. The happiest day of our lives was the day we met.
37. Marriage is more than two people. It’s a whole new chapter. To love and to cherish, forever and ever.
38. Love is the goal for which all else is the way.
39. The best part about getting married is spending the rest of our lives together.
40. Today is all about love, but tomorrow will be all about you.
41. To the love of my life, I’d like to thank you for the way you have made me laugh and cry, taught me how to live, and helped me believe that true love can be found in the unlikeliest places.
42. To the one I adore and love, thank you for sharing both joy and pain, showing me how to live my life and believing in love like ours
43. To my dearest love, thank you for your kindness, fidelity, and, most importantly, for teaching me how to love.
44. When the world seems filled with so much sadness and hurt, you were there to remind me that true happiness can be found in the simplest things.
45. When the ground is soft, and the moon is bright, let’s have a wedding on the beach.
46. It’s not the destination but the journey that matters. You’re both making each other better people. Congratulations on your wedding day!
47. Marriage is a flower that must be cultivated. It takes care and attention, but if you love the soil and water it, it will grow into a beautiful blossom.
48. Let’s toast to the most beautiful day of our lives.
49. A wedding is a time to celebrate two people falling in love and then spending the rest of their lives together.
50. To the couple I’ve loved since childhood, you’re my best friend, and I’m so happy for everything you’ve done together. Wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
51. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. You’ve lit my world on fire, and you’ll always be my spark
52. Your love is a story that can never be told in words.
53. Your wedding is the most beautiful day of your life! You are making such a big commitment, which deserves a special toast.
54. Toast! This is such an important day in your life. Enjoy every moment of it with us by your side. Love and laughter are the best gifts you could give each other, so have a blast while we’re at our wedding.
55. We’re so lucky to have found each other. We’ve got everything we need; our love is like a tangled garden. You take care of everything, and I’ll take care of you.
56. I hope your wedding day is as much of a celebration of you as it is of me.
57. We promise to be a couple that people will love, and you will always want to be around.
58. Looking back at all the memories you and I have shared. We are a perfect pair. You are my world and always will be.
59. Let’s do this. You and I, together. We’re a couple now. And no matter what happens, we will always be together forever.
60. Everyone, a step forward; together we can make it happen.
61. Your vows will be sweet and sticky, but our toast will be both.
62. A toast to a couple who is flawless in every way.
63. You’re the light of my life, the fire in my heart. We’ve been through a lot together and come out stronger so I know that our lives will work out just fine as long as we never stop fighting for each other.
64. From the bottom of my heart, I promise to love and honour you throughout our lives.
65. The best things in life are priceless, but your love is priceless.
66. Just the two of us, here together at this moment. It’s our time; take it all in.
67. You two are the best couple I know. I am so glad you found each other. You have brought me much joy and laughter. This is the most amazing wedding toast ever written! Congrats on your special day!
68. A toast to this happy couple’s love story. They found themselves and learned to be better people together through good (and sometimes bad) times. And it was all worth it in the end.
69. A toast to our love and the life we’ve built together.
70. We’ve got a lifetime of memories, laughter, and love. Let’s make that beginning now!
71. You two are in love. You two are perfect together. You two are beautiful. What a great day it was celebrating your union.
72. The moment you two said “I do” was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
73. Here’s to you, my love. You are my everything.
74. Love is not about finding someone to complete you; it’s about finding someone who will love the new you.
75. A day we spent planning and dreaming and a lifetime to share.
76. We always promise to be there when you’re unsure of things. We promise to support you no matter what happens. We promise to be your biggest cheerleader and your strongest cheerleader, always.
77. Bride and groom, you two are the most amazing couple ever, so I can’t think of a better way to serve you than sharing your love story with all of us.
78. A toast. To a beautiful couple who got married this weekend and to all the couples who will be here in just a couple of years! Cheers!
79. The best thing about marriage is that it’s always a fresh start.
80. You two are the cutest thing ever. We love you both so much, and we’re so grateful for this day.
81. I’m so glad we’re getting married. It’s been the best day of my life.
82. The best way to find out if you like someone is to ask them for dinner. If the answer is yes, then you should get married.
83. Your love is a lighthouse in the darkness. It is a guiding light for those lost souls who need help finding their way home.
84. To the most beautiful couple on earth, I give my warmest wishes and congratulations. Congratulations!
85. A marriage is a beautiful thing. It’s a bird, and it’s a plane. It’s the most incredible dream of two people coming together.
86. You’re worth every penny and more. You’re amazing, wonderful, and beautiful. I love you with all my heart.
87. The couples who love each other and make the world better.
88. I married my best friend, and life has never been better.
89. Happy Anniversary to the most amazing couple. May your love last forever and always be a blast to celebrate.
90. It’s not about the address or the rings; it’s about the love.
91. When we married, I swear it was like we were on cloud nine, and you were in my heart forever.
92. I’m sure we have the best friends a couple could ask for.
93. Love is not about finding a person to live with but creating a life together.
94. Love is not about finding someone to live with but creating a life together. A shared experience built on trust and kindness.
95. Love is not about finding a perfect person but creating a perfect relationship. It’s about growing together through ups and downs, work and love.
96. Marriage is a commitment to live and find the right person to share your life with. It’s about building a family and raising children who grow up intelligent and caring.
97. You are a vision. A stunning bride that brings joy to all who see you. You are my inspiration, my muse and my love. I will always be there for you, just like I do for everyone in my life.
98. May your wedding always remind you how lucky you are to spend the rest of your life with this person.
99. Since we first met, you’ve made me feel like I could conquer anything.
100. As the clock ticks down to our big day, we can hear the music start-up in the background. It’s time to get moving!
As you prepare for your wedding day and create your toasts, I hope these wedding toast quotes for bride and groom above will serve as a starting point to help create a sincere and heartfelt toast. Take care in crafting your speeches, and enjoy the big day. Thank you.