There’s no such thing as living in a perfect world. It’s all relative. Someone is always worse off than you, even when you think you have it bad. There’s always someone with it worse than you. So it’s better to be happy and content with what you have because someone out there wishes they had that instead of what they do have.
You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of your problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.
You are not alone in your suffering. It is the greatest misunderstanding about life that we are alone, that our pain is unique. No one is special in this regard. Everyone is struggling, everyone has problems, and everyone is doing their very best to survive from one moment to the next.
We should be grateful for everything we have no matter how little it is because there are people who would die for even just a taste of what we take for granted every day.
Here are the best when you think you have it bad someone has it worse quotes you can ever find on the internet today.
When You Think You Have It Bad Someone Has It Worse Quotes
When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. When you’re feeling down, someone’s feeling worse. But when you feel hopeful, inspired and happy, thousands are too.
1. When you think you have it bad, just know there’s someone else out there that has it worse and they are still smiling.
2. When you think you have it bad, just remember there is someone out there with a worse problem than yours. And when you think you have it good, just remember others have it better than you.
3. When you think you have it bad, remember that someone has it worse. Even if you don’t see it right now, countless people would give anything to be in your shoes. There will always be someone who has it worse than you do right now.
4. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. When you think no one can understand, someone else has been where you are. When you feel alone, someone else is lonely too.
5. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. When you think your life is over, someone else thinks theirs is about to begin. When you think that all hope is gone, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel.
6. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. There is always someone that has it worse than you!
7. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. When you think your troubles are here to stay, someone else’s has only just begun.
8. Everyone has their struggles. Some are more visible than others, but not everyone is willing, to be honest with you about theirs. Keep your head up.
9. When you think you have it bad, someone somewhere has it worse. Appreciate the little things in life because one day you’ll realize they were the big things.
10. Life isn’t always fair, but someone has it worse than you. Keep your head up and know that things will get better.
11. Although you may feel down and out, remember that everyone has their struggles, and you’re always surrounded by support.
12. When you feel like You’ve had a bad day, remember there’s someone out there just having a bad hair day.
13. When you think it can’t get any better, it can. And when you think it can’t get any worse, it can too. Keep pushing on and through no matter what.
14. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. When you feel like giving up, somebody’s fighting for their life. Be grateful every day.
15. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. So be thankful.
16. If you feel like you have it bad, someone has it worse. Be thankful for what you have and get out there and help those who don’t.
17. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. Focus on the positives in your life and be grateful for what you do have.
18. Never give up. One day you will tell your story of how you’ve overcome what you went through, and it will become part of someone else’s survival guide. Some people have it worse. Be grateful for what you have.
19. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse, and when you think you are having the worst day of your life, someone is having the best day of their life.
20. Things get better and bad times pass. Remember that one day your pain will become the reason for someone else’s happiness, so don’t lose hope.
21. Someone somewhere is fighting to survive, so be grateful for all you have.
22. Life is not fair, but it is still good. When you feel like you are having a bad day, think of someone who has it infinitely worse.
23. Even on my worst days, I know someone out there is having a worse day than me. And that gives me hope.
24. Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their turn.
25. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. When you think you are alone, someone else is alone too. When you think no one cares, someone does care. And when you think the world hates you; remember that God loves you.
26. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. Be grateful for what you have and strive to help those who do not.
27. Someone has it worse, and it doesn’t mean your struggle isn’t real.
28. Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but it’s your choice whether to scream or enjoy the ride.
29. Always be thankful for what you have. There’s always someone who has less than you.
30. While you may be going through a rough patch right now, always remember that someone else may have it worse.
31. It’s funny how you think your life is so bad, and you have all these problems until you find someone who has it worse than you.
32. Never complain about your problems when someone else is struggling to survive.
33. If you haven’t gone through hell, you probably aren’t going to heaven.
34. Think of what you have and not what you don’t have. Be grateful for the small things.
35. When you feel like you can’t go on, think about how far you’ve come.
36. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves.
37. When you think you have it bad, remember that someone has it worse. And when you get that fortunate, do something for others who aren’t as lucky.
38. When you think you have it rough, remember these people and know that no matter how bad your life is, someone will have it worse than you.
39. No matter how bad you’ve got it, someone else has it worse. So be grateful for what you have, and keep looking for the good in every situation.
40. It may not be easy, but it will be worth it because someone else has it worse.
41. Sometimes, when you think the world is the worst and everything is against you, remember those suffering more than you.
42. You are stronger than you know and more loved than you think. Keep going.
43. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, as they say. So don’t give up on this day.
44. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
45. Surround yourself with people who can push you to do better, not bring you down.
46. Next time you feel overwhelmed with everything that’s happening in the world, remember how many people feel the same way and how many are doing something about it.
47. Sometimes when you think you have it bad, someone else has it worse. Be empathetic to others, and you will never feel like a victim of your circumstances.
48. If you think you have it bad, remember there’s always somebody out there waiting to pull your legs off and eat you. So smile.
49. There’s always, always, always someone else who has it worse. It could be you tomorrow. The important thing is to be grateful for what you have today.
50. Life is so different now, but we’re ok because we know that others have it worse than us, and they are ok too.
51. Life will hit you hard; it always does. But you have to keep fighting back because there are people out there who have it a lot worse than you do.
52. Sometimes, you don’t realize your strength until you face your greatest weakness.
53. If you hear someone talk about their struggle, try to resist the urge to offer unsolicited advice. Instead, listen and try to understand what they are going through.
54. A successful life is where you are always learning, growing and trying your hardest to be a better person.
55. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. Show them good people still exist.
56. When you think you have it hard, there’s always someone who has it worse.
57. When you think things are terrible and couldn’t get any worse, remember they could. Someone is having a worse day than you.
58. Stay positive. Everybody you know, or will ever know, has problems too.
59. Things could always be worse. Just remember that others have it far worse than you do.
60. The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see the true colours of everyone.
61. Everything will be ok in the end, and if it’s not ok, it’s not the end.
62. You have no idea how strong you are until strong is your only choice.
63. Don’t be discouraged by your imperfections, and they are what makes you beautiful.
64. When things in life are not going your way, it’s important to take time and reflect on all you have been blessed with.
65. Don’t think of your life as a glass half empty. Think of it as a glass half full.
66. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
67. Remember: when you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. Appreciate the little things and be kind to one another.
68. When you think you have it bad, someone else has it worse. This is what gratitude looks like.
69. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse and is thankful for everything they have.
70. The next time you think you have it bad, remember someone out there has it worse. Being thankful will keep your worries to a minimum.
71. No matter how bad you have it, someone has it worse. Never take the things you have for granted, and always be grateful.
72. When you think it can’t get any worse, it could. When you think life is unfair, it is. Don’t stress about what you can’t change. Keep your head up and your chin forward.
73. When you complain about your life, remember that there’s someone who would give anything to have what you have.
74. I always wondered why somebody doesn’t do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.
75. Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, and they’re behind you for a reason.
76. If you think your life is bad, someone is fighting cancer while homeless and has no money.
77. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Prepare for it, don’t worry about it, live your life and be happy.
78. You will never be able to live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never repay you.
79. When things go wrong, don’t worry about it. It will end soon; everything does.
80. Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better.
81. When life closes a door, it opens a window – always keep your head up high.
82. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
83. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: the courage to continue that counts.
84. When you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. NOBODY is safe from life.
85. When you think you have it bad, remember that someone out there has it worse.
86. If you think your life is bad, then consider the alternatives. You don’t have it so bad after all.
87. You might feel like you’ve hit a dead-end, but there’s always someone out there who’s having a worse time than you.
88. Don’t be too hard on yourself. There’s someone out there getting destroyed in fantasy football.
89. Do you think you have it bad? Think of all the people who died before they reached your age!
90. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
91. The hard times you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.
92. The hard times you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.
93. If you think someone, has it worse than you, another person has it better.
94. Life can hit you hard, but it takes a strong soul to fight through and say, “I’m still alive”.
95. Yesterday I changed the world. Today is a new day; therefore, I will change the world again.
96. Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining. It bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn’t solve any problems.
97. Remember, it’s not about how badly you want something; it’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.
98. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.
99. Be grateful for what you have; you will eventually have more. If you focus on what you don’t have, you’ll never get enough.
100. No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
These when you think you have it bad someone has it worse quotes will make you feel better about the struggles you are facing. You are not alone.
There are many people out there who have it worse than you and still end up succeeding in life. Find your motivation, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something, and reach for your dream. I hoped you enjoyed reading the quotes, so use them and share them with your friends and family.