In most cases, exercise and friendship go hand in hand. Research shows that people who exercise with others are more likely to stick with their workout plan, whether they’re training for a race or simply trying to get fit, lose weight, etc.
Working out with friends is a great way to make going to the gym more enjoyable. Grabbing a friend or two to join you at the gym will help you stay motivated, push yourself harder, and have more fun.
If you’re looking for ways to motivate your friend and yourself, here are the best working out with friends quotes listed below for you to motivate them. Read on!
Working Out With Friends Quotes
One of the best things about working out with friends is that you get to spend time with people who care about you and make the time you spend with them fun. And when those people are fit, it’s even better!
1. Working out with friends is like taking the first sip of beer. You know you’re going to finish the bottle, but it’s better with the company.
2. Working out with friends is like being in a romantic relationship without all the annoying stuff. All the fun without all the drama.
3. Working out with friends is like having a partner to keep you accountable and a motivator to push you to do your best. It’s fun and challenging, and it strengthens friendships in new ways.
4. Working out with friends can be a great way to get in shape, but it can also help you de-stress and have fun.
5. Working out with friends is like an early birthday celebration. We cry, laugh, and sweat with them. But most of all, we feel good about ourselves.
6. A healthy body is a happy body. Walk out with friends now.
7. Working out with friends is great. But sometimes, you need to put your work aside and spend some time in a new environment where you feel like you belong.
8. Working out with friends is like a group hug, only better.
9. Working out with friends is like having someone to train so you can do it better.
10. Lifting together with friends is better than lifting alone.
11. The best way to start your day is with a great workout and a few awesome friends.
12. Working out with friends is important. It’s one of the best ways to stay motivated and fit, especially when trying to shed those extra pounds.
13. In the gym with my friends! We make each other stronger, smarter and better people.
14. Working out with friends is like having a personal trainer who also buys you drinks.
15. Working out with your friends is a great way to keep things fun and feel fresh. Keep it up, everyone!
16. Working out with friends is one of the best ways to stay motivated, healthy and happy. I’m so happy that we get to connect over our workouts.
17. It’s always the best workout when we have some friends to work out with.
18. Friends who work out together stay together. Fitness is better with friends.
19. Working out with friends is like working out with family. There’s no better feeling than getting that sweat on together. And we all know that when you sweat with friends, you have a good reason to smile.
20. Who says working out has to be boring? Get on your sweatpants and learn how to work out with friends.
21. Working out with friends is great for making each other laugh while you work up a sweat.
22. Life is happier when you get out there and do things with your friends.
23. Hey, working out with friends is always a good time. If you can’t be outside, head to the gym with your blinged-out crew.
24. Working out with friends is like going to the movies on a Friday night. It’s a great deal, and there’s always some good popcorn.
25. You don’t have to be alone. You can work out with friends. Working out with friends is important, especially when you’re starting.
26. The sweat is extra salty when you work out in the evening with friends. The best way to get fit is to be fit with your friends.
27. Working out with friends is like eating fries in front of someone who doesn’t like them. You may be tempted to think they can’t resist, but if that’s the case, Why would you even make them see?!
28. Working out with friends gives you a reason to stay longer in the gym by inspiring each other during an intense workout.
29. Having a good workout with friends is like having a good meal. You can tell a good story and probably eat more food than you would on your own.
30. Working out with friends is a rewarding experience. They push you to be your best, and the results are always better when we work together.
31. More muscle makes you stronger and more resilient and helps you get over the hump when you’re down—working out with friends.
32. After a hard workout, nothing feels better than doing it with friends. Workouts are more fun when you have a crew, making the session more memorable.
33. No matter how you’re feeling if you have friends and family who are also working out, it’s a good day to push through.
34. It’s the best way to celebrate the end of your day. Working out with friends is more fun, makes you push harder, enjoy better results and prevents going hard on yourself about weight gain.
35. Working out with the peeps is like a portion of comfort food in your life. It’s that good.
36. Working out with friends is a great way to stay motivated, especially when we don’t feel like exercising.
37. When working out with your friends, it’s not about how many reps you put in or how long you work out. It’s about getting a sweat on, eating snacks and enjoying each other’s company.
38. When you love working out with friends, it’s a great feeling to see the passion and excitement on their faces as they push themselves past their limits.
39. Fitness is a social activity. Working out with friends is the best thing ever. #befitwithfriends
40. Working out with your friends makes you stronger—and more likely to stick with your workouts.
41. When you’re working out with friends, it’s never just about the workout. It’s about inspiring each other to be better people and live happier. That’s what fitness is all about.
42. Do you know what makes a good workout even better? A friend to keep you motivated.
43. Work out with friends. It’s so much fun to be outside, push each other, laugh a lot and not care what others think.
44. Working out with friends is an excellent way to stay accountable and motivate others.
45. Working out with friends is like working out with your family. You can always count on them to motivate you, push you to new limits and generally be there for support.
46. Working out with your friends is like riding a bike. When you’re young, you wobble and fall, but you get up and try again.
47. Working out is not just about the results. It’s about being a better version of yourself with friends who care and want to see you succeed. Work out with friends.
48. Lifting heavy things at the gym may be a surefire way to get ripped, but it’s not the only way to get burned. Get your friends together for some fun and beneficial cardio.
49. Whether you are training for a marathon, want to get healthy or feel better, working out with friends can be the key.
50. Working out with friends is like having an instant support system. Whether you end up taking it easy and chatting or pushing each other to hit new personal records, you’ll bond over sweat, pain and the occasional injury.
51. Bring friends to the gym for a sweat session that’s as fun as it is productive.
52. When working out with friends, the true test of a great workout is how you feel afterwards.
53. You’re stronger when you do it with a friend. You can do anything with a friend by your side.
54. Working out with friends can be a great way to motivate one another to keep working. You’re also more likely to stick with your plan when you have someone who shares your goals.
55. Working out doesn’t have to be a solo sport. Getting out of my comfort zone is such a rewarding feeling, especially when you’re with friends.
56. The best part of working out with friends is that you laugh at the things you don’t want to do.
57. Working out with friends is like putting a smile on someone else’s face.
58. Spending time with your friends is important to stay fit.
59. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner, an intermediate or a pro. A workout with friends makes it easy to remain motivated and push yourself harder.
60. Working out doesn’t have to be just an exercise in coordination. It can be fun with friends!
61. There’s nothing like a workout with friends. Workouts are a lot more fun with friends.
62. Working out with friends can make all the difference in an effective workout routine.
63. Working out with a friend will always be better than working out alone, especially when that workout involves laughing and making fun of each other.
64. Working out with friends is like a video game. It’s fun and exciting, and you will get better every time!
65. Working out with friends is like one big laugh fest.
66. When you work out with your friends, it’s always the best workout ever.
67. The world is better when you make time for your friends and work out.
68. Working out with friends is like a puzzle, where you’re always finding new pieces to add.
69. Friends are like muscles—they get stronger together. You are never truly alone when you have a friend in the gym.
70. Do it together. Exercise is about sharing and celebrating the sweat, smiles and camaraderie that comes from working out with friends.
71. When you work out with friends, it’s not about setting a time limit or breaking a sweat. It’s about being together, having fun and pushing yourself.
72. No matter what your goals are, working out with friends is an empowering and motivating experience.
73. Working out with friends is a great way to improve your fitness and social life.
74. Working out with friends is like nailing a goal in FIFA.
75. A double dose of motivation and accountability, working out with friends lets you keep each other accountable and motivated. And if you help each other with technique, chances are you’ll make more progress faster.
76. Our best workouts are the ones that remind us how great it is to work out with friends.
77. Working out with friends is one of the best ways to stay motivated and have fun simultaneously.
78. Working out with friends is like being in a club and stealing all the good dance moves you didn’t use last Saturday.
79. A group of friends is a great motivator to get in shape and stay healthy.
80. Finding a workout buddy is one of the best ways to get in shape. You can push each other harder with a friend and be more creative with your workouts.
81. Nothing could make a workout feel more fun than working out with friends.
82. Lifting heavy objects with friends, staying fit together—that’s fitness in a nutshell.
83. Strength in numbers. It’s more fun to exercise with friends than to hit the gym alone.
84. The only thing that makes exercise easier is working out with friends.
85. It’s always better to work with a friend, right? Right.
86. You’ll probably feel your workout is fun when you’re hitting the gym with your friends. That’s because you’re more likely to push yourself harder than you would if you exercise alone.
87. Finding ways to work out with friends is like finding ways to eat healthily—much easier when you have a few accomplished lady friends who are always up for the challenge.
88. A group of friends doing something they love is always better than working out alone.
89. Working out with friends is like eating pizza and ice cream; you don’t need to do it every time, but it’s certainly better when you do.
90. Working out with friends is awesome. Our bodies are stronger when we work together, and it’s not just about health. It’s also about building bonds of trust, respect, and friendship.
91. A good workout is more than a great workout. It’s a group of friends that make it even better.
92. Sweat with your friends. The better your workout, the more you’ll enjoy it.
93. When the motivation is high and you have a good body of peers that understand, it’s easy to push yourself to work out harder.
94. Fitness isn’t just about the gym or being in shape—it’s about connecting with friends and having a good time.
95. Walking out with your friends is the best medicine. It’s not just about getting in shape. It’s about having fun.
96. Working out with friends is a great way to start the day and the best way to make time fly by.
97. Working out with friends is like going to a movie. Both are distractions from the real world, but they are always fun and even better when you have good company.
98. A community of like-minded people with the same goals can make working out much more fun.
99. This happens when you work out with your friends: you realize that those feelings of loneliness are just something you need to let go of.
100. There is strength in numbers and friendship. Keep a friend and a workout routine when you feel like you are single.
101. You don’t even realize your strength when working out with friends. It’s honestly a great feeling.
102. Working out with friends is like a party with your clothes on.
103. Keeping fit doesn’t have to mean keeping to yourself. Add a friend or two to your workout routine, and the results will be even better.
104. Nothing beats getting a sweat session in with your friends— especially if they’re motivating you to keep going.
105. Working out with friends is a great way to bond, keep in shape and have fun.
I’m sure you enjoyed these working out with friends quotes. So, if you’re looking for a way to stay fit, the answer is simple- find some friends and hit the gym together! Feel free to use and share them with your friends. Thank you for reading.