Many people enter and stay in relationships, which are unsatisfying, unstable or just downright unattractive. Why? Because they feel it’s easier than being alone; or being single. It’s being scared of being alone – and experiencing a love life that falls severely below your dreams.
When you’re in a relationship and you start to realize that it’s falling apart, but you refuse to break up with your partner until you can find somebody new — this is a worthless relationship. A worthless relationship is a process. A worthless relationship is a place no one wants to be. If you’re in a relationship that’s making you feel worthless, or worse like you’re losing yourself, then it’s time to rethink how things are going.
Have you been in a worthless relationship that is making you sad, disappointed, heartbroken and going nowhere? It’s time to get out! How do you know it’s time to accept that you’re in a worthless relationship? Understand what makes a relationship worthless, as well as some signs and symptoms of a worthless relationship.
I have put together a detailed collection of worthless relationship quotes that contains great tips to help you recognize whether your relationship is worth staying or if it’s worthless.
Worthless Relationship Quotes
When you’re in a relationship and you care about another human being and you know that this relationship is not adding to their life or bringing them joy, happiness and peace of mind. And instead, it’s sucking the joy out of their heart, bit by bit; that’s a worthless relationship.
1. There is nothing more tiring than being in a relationship that makes you feel worthless.
2. You deserve more than being in a relationship that makes you feel worthless.
3. If you’re feeling worthless in your relationship, it’s time to leave. You are worth so much more, and you deserve to be valued, appreciated, and supported.
4. Some relationships make you worthless, and you need to get out of them.
5. A worthless relationship will suck the life out of you if you let it.
6. Healthy relationships are built on mutual respect and emotional connection. If you’re feeling worthless, know that you deserve better.
7. Don’t settle for anything less than perfection when it comes to your relationship. You don’t deserve to feel worthless.
8. A healthy relationship is the most important thing a person can have in life. It’s better than money, happiness, or success. If you have a worthless relationship, you will eventually be unhappy and unsuccessful.
9. If you feel like you’re in a worthless relationship, that’s a huge red flag.
10. Just because a relationship ended doesn’t mean it was worthless. There are lessons to be learned, and growth to be had when we allow ourselves to move on.
11. While a relationship may have ended, the experience in and of itself was anything but worthless. The lessons learned and the growth achieved are worth their weight in gold.
12. You can learn so much when a worthless relationship ends. A new job, confidence, or maybe a fresh perspective on what you want out of life. These things can help us in our next chapter, and give us the strength to move on. We are our best selves when we allow ourselves to take this journey.
13. Every relationship has value, even if it’s painful or traumatic. Rather than being worthless, you can learn and grow in every relationship you have, and become a better person because of it.
14. It’s over, and it’s enough! Stop beating yourself up over a worthless relationship. You deserve the chance to move on with your life without regret or guilt.
15. All relationships teach us something and help us grow. Even if they are worthless, they help us understand how we want to be treated in a relationship, and what we don’t want to deal with again.
16. A worthless relationship is rarely as black and white as it seems. It’s perfectly normal to feel lost and uncertain, but the growth that comes from going through this process can be invaluable.
17. Relationships end all the time. If you’re feeling worthless, know that you are not alone and that better things await.
18. Breakups are opportunities for growth (and much-needed heartbreak-induced vacations).
19. A worthless relationship doesn’t mean you’re broken. It means you’ve experienced something amazing in your life, and you still have more amazing experiences in the future.
20. A worthless relationship doesn’t make you a failure. It makes you stronger, smarter, and more mature than ever before.
21. Life is way too short to waste time regretting a worthless relationship. Choose to be happy, choose success, and choose to believe in yourself today.
22. You are worth way more than a worthless relationship. Find yourself an upgrade.
23. When you’re in a worthless relationship, but you know it’s best to leave that person.
24. Girl, you deserve better. I suggest you do yourself a favour and that worthless relationship.
25. When you know it’s a worthless person and relationship, don’t hang around!
26. We all know relationships aren’t put on this earth to be perfect. They’re messy, they’re difficult, and they’re hard work. But even when the going gets tough, it’s important to remember that the good is so worth holding on to.
27. How is it possible that this person can make you feel worthless, guilty, hurt, angry, and in pain but nobody else sees it?
28. Love is not a competition. He can’t love you if he’s got no love for himself. You’ve got to leave a worthless relationship.
29. What is this, a nightmare? cause it’s not a good relationship, and it’s not worth your time.
30. If you have a relationship that makes you feel worthless, imagine how amazing you would feel without it.
31. It’s clear that your relationship is going nowhere. It would be a waste to remain in this union any longer. Break up with him before you both get worthless even more.
32. If you’re with someone who makes you worthless, hurt, insecure, or just plain unhappy anymore, it’s not love—it’s time to move on.
33. Don’t stay in a worthless relationship out of fear of loneliness or your partner’s reaction. You are worthy of love.
34. When a relationship is worthless, it’s up to both parties to decide if they should stay or go. There’s nothing wrong with not being together forever as long as you were together for the right reasons.
35. No man will ever be good enough for you. You need to be free to love who makes you happy not worthless.
36. Relationships are like glass, sometimes you need a hammer to fix the worthless ones.
37. Sometimes it’s just better to get out of a worthless relationship and move on.
38. If your relationship is making you feel worthless, it’s time to ditch it.
39. Nobody should be in a relationship that makes them feel worthless. Ditch it.
40. If she is making you feel worthless, it’s time to ditch her.
41. If your relationship is making you feel worthless, get out.
42. If your significant other doesn’t encourage you and make you feel better about yourself, you need to get the hell out of that worthless relationship.
43. There is plenty of other fish in the sea. If a relationship makes you feel worthless, leave it.
44. Getting out of a worthless relationship is never easy, but it always feels better than staying in limbo.
45. Relationships are so draining. I’m just here to lead you on and make you feel worthless.
46. Be with someone who won’t try to make you feel worthless—accept you just the way you are.
47. That special someone who makes you feel worthless, is worthless.
48. A worthless relationship will never be good for you.
49. When you realize you’re in a worthless relationship.
50. Worthless relationships can ruin your life. Be honest with yourself, and get out of that relationship before you’re unhappy.
51. The only thing worse than being in a worthless relationship is staying in one.
52. You’re unhappy. You’re missing enthusiasm and joy in your relationship. Some people have a hard time saying what’s on their minds. Not you. You know it’s time to end that worthless relationship.
53. You feel drained and empty after spending time with them because they make you feel worthless.
54. It’s hard to trust people these days, but I guess I didn’t expect you to be one of those people. It took a while, but I finally got the worthless relationship.
55. There’s a time when you have to just get out of a worthless relationship. Sometimes it is better to let things go and say goodbye than hold on and try to make them work.
56. A relationship that makes you feel worthless isn’t a good one, it’s a waste of your time. Get out, and find something real.
57. If you’re with someone who makes you worthless, let them go. They are not worth your time.
58. We stayed together for the sake of convenience. We never really had much in common and only dated to pass time. The relationship was too worthless and awkward to continue, so we broke it off but remain friends.
59. Don’t waste another second in a relationship that makes you feel worthless.
60. When you’re with them, you feel worthless. You want to change who you are—for the better.
61. Letting go of a worthless relationship and holding on to the right ones.
62. We’ve both been there: the toxic and worthless relationship that you wish you had never gotten into.
63. You know when you’re in a worthless relationship when she looks better with makeup on.
64. It’s better to be alone than in a relationship where you feel worthless and unhappy. You deserve the best, so don’t settle for less.
65. The worst part of being heartbroken is realizing you wasted time on a relationship that made you feel worthless.
66. Getting involved in a worthless relationship is the worst decision you’ll ever make.
67. Relationships are hard, and this one is no exception.
68. There’s a reason why your relationship is off-and-on—it’s worthless.
69. When you are with someone who makes you feel worthless, remember: you deserve better.
70. I’m so done with this worthless relationship in my life. I can’t be the only one who feels that way.
71. Don’t give your energy to someone who makes you feel worthless.
72. Sometimes the best thing to do is walk away from a worthless relationship.
73. It’s over. What’s done is done. Let the worthless relationship go, and don’t look back.
74. It’s time to let go of the worthless relationship, and move on. You deserve better than this.
75. If you’re with someone who makes you feel like you’re worthless, it’s time to let go and move on.
76. Letting go of a worthless relationship isn’t difficult, you just have to stop holding on.
77. Ended a worthless relationship because I was unhappy. See I’m so good at being single that it’s ridiculous.
78. It is never good to put your happiness on hold for a worthless relationship.
79. This relationship is draining all the life and joy out of me. I’m stronger than this worthless person, so I have to end it now.
80. The hardest part of ending a worthless relationship is when you realize that it was the best thing to ever happen to you.
81. Worthless relationships are like a broken tooth: They both cause discomfort and just leave a bad taste in your mouth.
82. Anyone who stays with you in a relationship where they aren’t happy—isn’t someone worth being with.
83. If your partner makes you feel ugly, worthless and like you never have enough, they are not right for you.
84. Sometimes the best thing someone can do is walk away from a worthless relationship.
85. If you’re still in a worthless relationship, then you should probably just be single instead.
86. if you’re wondering if you should stay in a worthless relationship, ask yourself if you’re happy.
87. For the worthless relationships that leave you drained and bitter, instead of better and stronger.
88. If you’re in a worthless relationship, then what is the point?
89. Don’t ever settle for a partner who doesn’t put as much effort into your relationship as you do.
90. It sucks being in a worthless relationship. Cheers to new beginnings.
91. Next time you’re wondering if you should remain in a worthless relationship, ask yourself if you’re truly happy.
92. If you’re wondering if you should stay in a worthless relationship, the answer is “no”.
93. If you’re in a worthless relationship, and it’s tearing you apart, why do you stay?
94. When you stay in a worthless relationship, you’re saying to the other person that it’s okay to treat you badly and that it’s okay for them to continue to be an unsupportive partner.
95. If you feel like you’re not worthy of being loved, then end that relationship today. No one should make you feel this way. Your life is too short to be in a worthless relationship. It’s just not worth it.
96. If a relationship makes you feel worthless, it’s not the right one for you.
97. It’s time to let go of worthless relationships, and people you don’t need in your life. You are worth more than that.
98. It’s not always easy to see the writing on the wall. But when you’re in a worthless relationship, it’s time to wake up and smell the coffee.
99. If you can’t picture yourself spending forever with someone, then you shouldn’t be spending forever with them now.
100. If you find yourself in a relationship where you constantly feel drained and worthless, and nothing is ever good enough, I highly recommend you start looking for an exit.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about the collection of worthless relationship quotes up there? I’m sure they gave you value. Let me know what you think about them, by dropping your comments below. Thank you.