Life is always throwing us curve balls. There are going to be many times when you feel like giving up or that you can’t handle the challenges of a situation. But you have to keep smiling, no matter what life throws your way.
Smiling is a great way to improve your mood and the mood of those around you. The more we accept life’s ups and downs, the more smoothly our journey through life will run. The key is to keep a positive attitude and stay happy; all things are possible when you’re smiling.
A smile doesn’t cost anything but gives you a lot in return. It gives you a second chance to make the first impression, a lasting memory to associate with someone, and ultimate happiness that nothing else can give. A smile is the music of your soul playing on your lips. When others see you smiling they lighten up, too as it’s contagious
I’ve gathered a list of quotes about smiling and encouragement to smile, even when times are hard. These quotes may help you find joy in your day and see the brighter side.
Below is the collection of always smile no matter what quotes. There’s a good chance you’ll get the motivation or smile you need from them.
Always Smile No Matter What Quotes
Always smile, no matter what. Things will not always be rosy, but you should know better than frowning. When you smile, you attract positive energy, and things might begin to work out for you. Believe in yourself, and you will have the last laugh.
1. Everyone loves a good smile, so why wait? Today is a great day to put on your game face! Always smile no matter what.
2. Always smile no matter what. Smiling is contagious, especially when it’s at someone you love.
3. Always smile no matter what! It is always better to smile instead of frowning.
4. Always smile no matter what. Smile like every day is your birthday. Live every day to its fullest.
5. No matter what happens, always smile. It’s the only way to be sure.
6. Smile, always smile. Whatever happens, just keep smiling.
7. Smile, no matter what. When you smile, it can change your day, and everyone else’s around you. If you have something to smile about, then by all means smile big, and let everyone else bask in the brightness of your joy.
8. Always smile no matter what. This is the world we live in today. Everybody needs an aspect of joy to help keep them going through this crazy life we all lead. So live happily, and make sure everybody else knows it too.
9. Don’t let the negativity of others get you down. Keep smiling, and don’t let them steal your joy.
10. Smile, it’s good for you. It keeps the wrinkles away and makes you look younger. It shows others that you’re happy, and others will want to be around you when they see that you’re smiling.
11. It will make you happy. No matter what happens around you, always be yourself and keep smiling.
12. Happiness is for everyone, but you have to put in the work. Smile and be happy, no matter what you’re doing.
13. Always smile no matter what. Stay positive, be happy, and everything is going to be okay. You can do it!
14. Happy people are thankful, they let go of their worries and cherish every good thing that life brings. So take pride in yourself, smile, and be happy.
15. Always smile no matter what. Smile because life is worth living. Express your joy and pleasure to the world by smiling.
16. Take care of yourself and the people you love, rest when you need to, and always give your best. Don’t be afraid to have fun and stay happy.
17. Always smile no matter what. Life is too short to be unhappy. Make decisions that make you smile.
18. Always smile no matter what. At the end of the day, being happy is what matters most. Your happiness is what matters most.
19. In our busy society, it’s easy to forget how good it feels to slow down and smile. You should do everything you possibly can to make sure your smile stays in the best shape possible.
20. You get times when everything’s just not going your way, and you feel like you’ve been hit by a thunderstorm. But no matter what, always smile.
21. Be optimistic, be positive, and keep going with your smile. Always smile no matter what.
22. Don’t let your mood derail you from being your best. Whether you are feeling up or down, make sure that a smile is always on your face.
23. Nobody likes a frown face. Always smile no matter what.
24. Remember to smile, no matter what. It not only brightens your day but also the days of others.
25. You never know what someone else is going through, and having a smile on your face can brighten someone else’s day. Always smile no matter what.
26. Smile is a way to say, ‘I have a reason to be happy. I have people in my life who make me happy.’ Always smile no matter what.
27. It’s true. Smiling makes us feel better, instantly boosting our mood, and increasing our energy. Always smile no matter what.
28. No matter what, always be happy. Life can be hard at times, but there will always be something to be grateful for.
29. Always smile no matter what. Your happiness is contagious and it can change the world around you. This is the key to true happiness.
30. Smile is the best thing you have, you’re allowed it at all times. Always smile no matter what.
31. The best thing you can do when things go wrong is to smile. No matter what you are going through, if you smile, it will make the situation better.
32. Smiling is a great way to show happiness, confidence, and likability. A smile can also be used to communicate agreement or acknowledge someone.
33. Always smile no matter what. Although it is not always easy, remember that the person you meet is tired to be all they can be. Be the one that makes a smile on their face, and a little happier in this world.
34. Wear your heart on your sleeve, and always smile no matter what.
35. Friendship is the key to a happy life. So smile no matter what, and you’ll always have a friend.
36. Friends are everything, and a smile is a great start to a friendship. Friendliness is contagious.
37. A smile is your best accessory. It makes you more relaxed and helps you feel happier and more confident. Always smile no matter what.
38. You don’t have to wait for anything. You don’t have to wait for the world to make sense or for people to understand you. Laugh as much as you breathe. Smile as much as you can. Smile always, no matter what.
39. Always smile no matter what, and you’ll notice a big change in your life.
40. Always smile no matter what! Your happiness is contagious, and it will rub off on everyone you encounter.
41. Whenever you smile, it changes your energy and the world around you. Always smile no matter what.
42. It’s the smile that makes people happy. When life gets tough and things are not easy, don’t hold back your smile and let out a laugh. No one knows how long we have to live, so make the most of it by making others happy.
43. It’s so important to be kind and loving to yourself, especially when you know you’re doing your best.
44. Always smile no matter what. You never know who might fall in love with your smile.
45. Always smile no matter what. Keep smiling. The world is a better place when you smile.
46. In a world full of stress, we need a smile more than ever. Be that change by putting on a smile.
47. Try not to let the small things get to you. Even if you are having a bad day, look on the bright side! A smile always makes everything better.
48. Whenever you feel like you’re ready to give up, just look at yourself in the mirror and know that you are worth it. Always smile no matter what.
49. Always smile no matter what. It’s the only way to live life to its fullest.
50. Smile and give a big hearty laugh while you’re at it! Because happiness is contagious, you’ll make all those around you smile.
51. Smiling makes you and those around you feel good. So, keep smiling no matter what. It will make the world a better place.
52. Sometimes life can be tough, however always smile through the tough times, and it will help you to be a more positive person.
53. A smile can brighten someone’s day and make humanity better. No matter what happens, always smile.
54. You’re more confident and positive if you smile, especially at people who are unfamiliar with you. People trust you more and are more interested in talking to you.
55. Smile! Don’t forget to show off your pearly whites from time to time. A wide smile makes it easier to connect with others and feel good about yourself.
56. Smile and you will never feel alone. Smile and others will be drawn to you. Smile even when you don’t want to because it is the best way to mask sadness and pain.
57. Smiles are contagious. Make sure to keep your smile always visible and free of stains. Always smile no matter what.
58. Smile every day. It makes your life better, and others around you feel better. And don’t worry about what others think about you, do it for yourself.
59. Smile. Things will be okay. Smiling is a great way to lift your mood and feel better. Always smile no matter what because you never know who is falling for your smile.
60. The happiest people are the ones who do not give up, and they always smile no matter what.
61. No matter what, you should always smile even if it’s just a small one. It will make your face feel so much better and can make others around you feel happy too.
62. No matter what kind of day you’re having, always try to be as happy as possible. Smiles can make a world of difference
63. Always smile no matter what because it is infectious and gives others a reason to smile.
64. Always smile no matter what. Stay positive. Learn from your mistakes, but don’t let them defeat you. Move on, and be stronger next time.
65. Smile no matter what. It’s a small gesture, but one that can brighten someone else’s day.
66. Laughing is like medicine that makes us feel better and smile. So never frown and always smile no matter what.
67. Smile when you’re happy, smile when you’re sad. It won’t matter if it’s real or fake, just give off the smile that you have.
68. Even if you don’t feel like it, always smile. It’s infectious, and so is your happiness.
69. Always remember to smile no matter what. Smiles are contagious so pass them on.
70. Always smile no matter what. It may not change the world but it could change your day.
71. There will always be times that life brings us down, but nothing can keep you down as much as your attitude. Always smile no matter what.
72. No matter what life throws at you, always be smiling. The best way to get someone to smile is to smile first.
73. Don’t take yourself too seriously and have fun. Always display a big smile when you come into the office, even if you’re having a crappy day. It gives people a positive outlook on you, and it makes it more likely that you’ll feel happy and be in a better mood too.
74. Smiling can do so much, even when it seems like everything is going wrong. The simple act of smiling can make you happier, boost your self-confidence and improve your outlook on life.
75. Smiling is contagious. Smile and the world smile with you. Smile even if it hurts. Smile to be happy, not just to please others. Smile because you are happy, not because someone is making you happy.
76. Always smile no matter what, it can change your life. Smiling is a powerful accessory to have in your bag. It can change your life for the better.
77. Remember to smile. It can change your life and the lives of others.
78. I know it can be hard sometimes, but a smile can change your day! Give it a try.
79. I want you to smile right now. Look in the mirror, smile, and compliment yourself. It will change your life.
80. You’ll be amazed how much a smile can change your day – and the days of those around you.
81. No other smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through tears! Smiling is contagious. It gets other people to smile too, and that can make your day.
82. Smiling is contagious. The more you smile, the more people you make smile.
83. Always smile no matter what. Your attitude becomes your habits, which become your character, which ultimately becomes your destiny.
84. Smile, even if you are sad because then no one will know. No matter how bad things get, you can always smile and laugh to keep your mood up and brighten others. Remember that sometimes, laughing is the best medicine.
85. Whenever you’re feeling discouraged and sad, always remember to smile.
86. Always smile no matter what, because one day you’re not going to smile, but the world is going to see you smiling.
87. Always be happy no matter what. Your smile can brighten up not only yourself but everyone around you.
88. The world is challenging right now, but you can still smile. Be your inspiration.
89. Keep your smile with you always, wherever you go. Be a ray of sunshine in the lives of those around you.
90. You can always put on a smile when anything bad happens and it will not only make you happy but everyone around you too. Listen to your favourite music whenever you have time alone or need to cheer yourself up.
91. Smiling helps you feel better and is contagious. It can make even the toughest day brighter. And when you smile, others will respond positively to you, which makes you even happier.
92. Always smile no matter what. If you are stressed, worried or tired, just smile. It can change your life and the people around you. Smile as you mean it.
93. Never let your worries get the better of you. No matter what the situation may be, remember to always smile.
94. Smile, no matter what. It’s an easy way to brighten someone else’s day and it will help you feel better too.
95. No matter what, always smile. It’s the key to happiness and will make you look like a million bucks.
96. Smile all the time. When you smile, you aren’t just smiling at the person in front of you; you are smiling at the world.
97. The world can be a dark and difficult place, but you have the power to make it a little brighter. Choose to see the good in everything, smile, and share that smile with others.
98. no matter how you feel, always remember to smile no matter what. You can avoid a lot of things with a smile.
99. Always smile no matter what. It’s the best way to change the direction of your day and experience happiness in the process.
100. Smile as soon as you wake up! Make it your goal to smile always. Set a reminder on your phone, write it down in your planner or write it on your calendar. Keep smiling!
Hello there. Thank you for stopping by this page. I’m sure you are motivated by the collection of always smile no matter what quotes up there. Kindly drop your comments below, as I’d love to read from you. Thank you.