Building a relationship is like building a house — there’s a strong foundation, beautiful architecture and soothing decor. Relationships are lovely to spend time in, but that’s only possible if the foundations are strong.
Without trust and honesty, you will never feel truly happy within in your relationship. Betrayal hurts even worse when it’s from someone who was or is supposed to be trustworthy.
There are many kinds of betrayal in life. You can be betrayed by a lover, a friend, a child, a coworker, your spouse, or even by yourself. Each of these betrayals hurts differently and requires different things from us.
These you betrayed me quotes are a collection of the saddest lines in the world to show that betrayal hurts, but it can be a very good inspiration if you want it to be.
You Betrayed Me Quotes
I loved you, I thought you would never let me down, but you just had to hurt me the way no one else ever has. I thought we shared a special bond, but you betrayed my trust. You let me down.
1. I believed in you when all others did not. I trusted you, and you betrayed me.
2. Don’t let me down, don’t make me fall apart. You betrayed me.
3. You have betrayed me, my love. We had such a perfect life together, and I trusted you… now we are broken.
4. You betrayed me, and now you’re telling me what to do.
5. You betrayed me. You lied to me. You left me there, and I had to find a new place to live by myself. I’m going through hell, but I will never give up on you. True love never dies.
6. You’ve betrayed me. How could you? Do you know what that does to me?
7. You betrayed me. You say you love me, but you don’t. I’m gonna make you pay.
8. You betray me, and then you do it again. I’m sick of you now.
9. When you betrayed me, I was just a girl. Now I am a woman who has lost everything.
10. A woman betrayed me once but did not betray me again.
11. You betrayed me. We were happy together, and you threw it all away. The one time I needed you, you turned your back on me.
12. You betrayed me, and you will be sorry. I will never give you a second chance to betray me again.
13. You betrayed me; now I am going to betray you.
14. You were the light when I was lost and dark. You betrayed me in the life that made me believe in starting over again.
15. I’ve had enough of watching you betray me, and I won’t stand for this anymore.
16. You betrayed me. You broke my trust, and I can’t trust you now.
17. The biggest betrayal of all is if you loved someone and they betrayed you.
18. Once you’ve lost me, I’ll never let you go. You betrayed me once, and now I won’t forget the pain.
19. As a woman, I was once betrayed by a man. It’s taken me years to learn to trust again. But now, it’s my turn to betray you.
20. Betrayal is the most painful emotion I know. It takes the strength to stand up and face it, but it also takes the courage to go on with life and make it better than it was before.
21. You broke me, you broke my heart, you said you’re sorry. But I’ll be waiting for the day when your words fade away.
22. I didn’t tell you the truth; I betrayed you. I made you think that it was all about me, but it was all about us.
23. You betrayed me every day. Every detail of your life, I would have guessed, if you hadn’t been so good at keeping it all hidden.
24. I was betrayed by the one I loved. I was abandoned in the middle of nowhere, and now he’s taken everything away. This can’t be happening to me.
25. You have betrayed me. My trust was once yours, but now I see that it was all a lie.
26. You told me that you were going to change. But you never did. You betrayed me.
27. You betrayed me once; you will betray me again. The sad thing is that I don’t even care.
28. You broke me, you broke my heart, you said you’re sorry. But I’ll be waiting for the day when your words fade away.
29. You betrayed me. You left me. You betrayed my trust, and I feel terrible.
30. You betrayed me and got what you deserved.
31. You betrayed me. You broke my heart. But don’t worry, I’ll get over you
32. When we first met, you promised you were different. That it would be different. I believed that promise like a fool! I believed it until the day you betrayed me.
33. You betrayed me, and I’ve been crying for a million years.
34. No matter how good your intentions are, you betray me when you leave me.
35. Whatever the betrayal, I’m still here. You betrayed me once, and you will never betray me again.
36. You betrayed me, you broke my heart; you lied and said it was over.
37. I trusted you, and you betrayed me. I waited. I stayed, and you lied.
38. I bet you think it was easy to betray me. But I did my research, and you’re in the dark now.
39. Trust is earned, not given. It takes time to build and an instant to destroy. You betrayed me, and I’m hurt.
40. Don’t make the same mistake I did. Don’t betray me.
41. You betrayed me once. I don’t think you’ll do it again, but you’ve got a lot of growing up to do.
42. You betrayed me. You lied to me, and now I am angry.
43. You betrayed me. But I forgive you. You have to know that I can never let it happen again, and I’ll help you get through this pain, but I need you to promise me one thing: You won’t do it again.
44. You betrayed me. You took everything from me. You left me alone and abandoned me. I don’t know what to do anymore.
45. You betray me just like you always do. I’m numb to it. I’m done. Our marriage is over, and you can keep all the jewellery and diamonds.
46. I betrayed you, too. It’s a cycle. I also betrayed myself, too. But I didn’t want to let you down.
47. I thought we had a future together. But then you betrayed me.
48. You could have been my hero. You could have been my everything. Instead, you betrayed me.
49. You betrayed me. I thought we had something special and you turned your back on me. I’m not going to forgive you, ever.
50. You betrayed me once. You’ll never make it again.
51. Don’t think that you can betray me and then turn around and expect me to be friends with you.
52. I trusted you, and now I’m betrayed. You’ve hurt me and I had to find a way to make it up to you.
53. I need someone to tell me who I am. You helped me find myself. What did you do, betray me?
54. When you betray me, I just let myself fall. The only reason to stand is until my feet are on solid ground again.
55. I trusted you. You betrayed me. What do you say now?
56. You held me close when the world was falling down around me. But you betrayed me with your lies and your indifference.
57. I betrayed you, and I’m sorry. Nothing I can say will make up for it, but please know that I never meant to hurt you—just the way we are now.
58. I don’t need my broken heart mended. I have found the one who can mend it for me—you betrayed me, and that’s just fine.
59. If your first betrayal was the person you trusted most, then your other betrayals will be much easier to forgive.
60. You’ve betrayed me, your trust, and now you’re gone.
61. You betrayed me, and now I’m losing everything.
62. When you betray me, I don’t just break your heart – I rip it in two.
63. You can never expect me to forgive and forget your betrayal. You know I hate liars & cheaters, but what you did to me was a true act of betrayal.
64. When you betray me, I will always be the first one to find out.
65. I can’t let you betray me; I won’t let you go.
66. When you’re betrayed, you think it’s your fault and blame yourself for not knowing how to get out of this relationship. No matter how bad things may seem, take a deep breath and know that it isn’t your fault. It’s the person who betrayed you.
67. How could you betray me? After all that we had. After all that I gave to you. How could you do this to me?
68. I know the truth I’ve been betrayed, but you can’t go back. I’ll never be yours again.
69. You betrayed me, and look where I’m at. Now I’m going to take it out on you.
70. You say you love me, and then you don’t. You cheat on me and then try to sweep it under the rug. I don’t want your love, and I want my trust back.
71. You betrayed me. You took everything from me, and then you lied.
72. The day you betrayed me was when I realised I could live without you.
73. Their eyes are the window to their heart. You betrayed me, I betrayed you, and now we both have our eyes on the prize.
74. Betraying someone is a very personal hurt that can only be recovered through the act of forgiveness.
75. When you betray me, I’m gonna show you how it’s done.
76. You betray me again and again. You’re like a bad habit I can’t break.
77. When you betray me, I realize that the world is full of people who have more integrity than I do.
78. I trusted you, but you betrayed me. Where are my trust and loyalty?
79. You can betray someone, but you cannot betray yourself.
80. I want the pain of betrayal, but not the betrayal.
81. Betrayal is the most painful and most powerful of all human emotions. A scar that never heals – you can never get over it.
82. The moment you betray me, the moment you walk out that door and never look back, the moment I’ve given up on us.
83. I’ve been betrayed. You won’t believe the ways you’ve hurt me, but I got over it, and now I’m stronger than ever!
84. You betrayed me, and now I am broken.
85. You betrayed me. You let me believe we could have it all, only to shatter my trust. I am no longer yours to control.
86. You betray me once; you do it again and again. You’re not even sorry! I will never forgive you.
87. Life is one betrayal after another.
88. I will always love you but never trust you again.
89. You can’t betray me because I’ve already betrayed you.
90. You betrayed me. I thought you were an honest person, but you were really just playing me all along.
91. I don’t want to live in a world full of people with my back. I want to live in a world where everyone knows when they’ve been betrayed and who has betrayed them.
92. Betrayal is a crime that stings more than it heals.
93. Betrayal is painful, but you cannot escape it: the people who betrayed you are always around. Even if those betrayers have changed their identity, they will find you again.
94. You betrayed me, and now I feel betrayed.
95. You said you’d always be there that you’d take care of me. That I was your one and only. But, now you’re gone. You broke our trust and cut us out of your life without even saying goodbye. You betrayed me.
96. I’ll never forget the moment you left. You betrayed me, and I couldn’t breathe.
97. You betrayed me. You broke my heart, and now I’m brokenhearted. I will never be the same again.
98. You betrayed me. You left me. You made me feel like I didn’t matter to you until I had nothing left to lose.
99. You betrayed me. I trusted you, and you stabbed me in the back.
100. You betrayed me. I trusted you, and now, I’m going to have to pretend as nothing happened.
Nothing hurts more than being betrayed by someone you thought loved and cared for you. It can cause us to lose hope and honesty in people, though once we accept that people are human, we need to realize that they’ll inevitably make mistakes.
When we’re betrayed, it’s hard, but try not to hold it against them and keep love alive. Use these you betrayed me quotes to show that you still care through forgiveness and that others can trust you.