There is something about starting over that seems to make us feel better. There is something about starting over that makes us remember what we had and what’s missing. So many of us – so very many of us, have been hurt too often to just let it stop with one bad relationship.
Those moments when you feel lost, scared, or confused? When your life seems to have gone out of control and everything you know to be true no longer is? It’s okay. You don’t need to go through life with those feelings in the forefront of your mind. Just take a deep breath, and relax.
Starting again can be hard when you’re feeling fragile. It takes courage and a little push to get going again, but the most vital thing is to forgive yourself. Here are some you can always start again quotes that will help you start again with a clean slate.
You Can Always Start Again Quotes
No matter what your personal or professional life is like right now, you can always start again and change the direction of your life. Maybe you’ve been working hard on something that’s not yet bringing you the results you want and it makes you feel discouraged.
1. You can always start again. You have a second chance at happiness and success if you choose to be happy in the present moment. Be with the people who make you smile and you’ll never be alone.
2. It’s never too late to do something for the first time. You can always start again.
3. Start over. Start anew. You can always start again or you can keep doing the same thing, which is worse.
4. It’s never too late to make a new start. You can always start again, even if it means starting from scratch. But what counts is not how far you have come but where you are going next.
5. Trust that you can always start again, even if you are just taking one step forward at a time. You have the power to make a positive change in your life.
6. You can’t put back what you once had, but you can start again today.
7. Stop being afraid of starting over, start living again. If you can’t learn how to start again today, there’s always tomorrow.
8. You can never stop moving forward. And in the middle of the road, you will meet someones who will change your life forever.
9. Success is right around the corner. All you have to do is get started and then success will start to happen.
10. Start again. Keep going. Don’t give up and don’t look back. You have everything that it takes to make this happen.
11. If you’re motivated to accomplish something, use the power of rock-bottom to your advantage. If you’re motivated to learn something, don’t be afraid to start from square one.
12. Every time you fail, get right back up and try it again. Don’t give up on your goal. Keep working toward it until you make it.
13. Just when you think you’ve figured it out, life will hit you with a new perspective and you have to start again. But that’s ok because that means you’re growing!
14. With a fresh start, everything is possible. With courage and tenacity, you can make it happen.
15. You can always start again. You can start again with your health, with your family, with your career. Start again with everything you want in life. No one is ever going to stop you from doing what you love and achieving the success that you want.
16. You can always start again. If you fall, pick yourself up. Always keep moving forward, no matter what. After all, it’s never too late to turn things around and make this moment your best!
17. You can always start again. It’s never too late to try something new, do something different and be your best.
18. You can always start again and hope for the better. Always believe in yourself, because the world believes in you.
19. It’s not the destination but the journey that counts. You can always start again.
20. You’re never too old to follow your heart. You’re never too young to start again. You can always start again.
21. It’s never too late to start again. Make a difference, you can always change the world.
22. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you can’t change. Even the smallest step can start your dream. When you feel like giving up, remember that no matter what, it’s always possible to start again and make a fresh start.
23. You’re never too old to start again. We all have that one project or task that has been on the back burner for far too long and needs to be completed. Never let an unfinished business get in the way of your future success.
24. Start again, if you must. But never stop trying to be the best version of yourself!
25. Don’t give up on your dreams, even if you have to start over again. Stay positive and never stop believing.
26. You can always start again. You can always be different, you can always try something new and better than before. No matter how far you have come and no matter how much time has passed, it’s never too late to make a change.
27. Don’t let the past hold you back. You can always start again and be your best self for someone new. That person is waiting for you, whether you know it or not.
28. You can always start again. Look back and say “I should’ve done it differently.” Learn from your mistakes and become a better person. The world has got your back…
29. You can always start again. Don’t let the past hold you back from the future you want.
30. You can always start again, you never know where life will take you and what journeys are waiting for you. The key is to take the road less travelled.
31. You can always start again if you want to. You don’t have to let your mistakes define you.
32. You can always start again, even if things don’t turn out as you’d hoped. Don’t let the past hold you back
33. You can always start again, you can never recover from a missed opportunity.
34. Life is a series of choices, and they don’t have to be the best ones. Remember that you can always start again.
35. Life is full of failures and regrets, but that’s no reason to give up. You can always start again, better this time.
36. Learning how to start again doesn’t happen at a single point in time. It’s a process that happens over and over as we progress through life.
37. You can always start again. It’s never too late to do something new and different.
38. You can always start again. You do not need to be perfect to move forward and there is no shame in starting over.
39. There’s always a new beginning. You don’t have to live the same old life forever. And you can always start again if you get too tired of what you’ve got.
40. You can always start over. There’s no need to give up. You never know what will happen in life, but you have to keep going.
41. You don’t have to stay stuck. You can always start again. Change is the only constant, and when you find that balance between who you are now and whom you want to be next, you’ll find yourself in a place of personal growth.
42. Fall down seven times, get up eight. There’s always another chance to start over, another shot at success.
43. It’s always easy to start again when you know that there is nothing you can’t do.
44. Every day is a new chance to start over and make it better.
45. We’re always going to have to start over, but the important thing is that we do.
46. You can always start again. The only person who can stop you from starting is you.
47. No matter what you went through, no matter what mistakes you made, you can always start again.
48. The greatest thing about being an adult is that you can start again. You can remake yourself into a new person, with a new career. Doesn’t matter what happened in the past you’re always free to find a new path.
49. There is no such thing as failure, only things you don’t give a try. You can always start again and make it better next time.
50. You can never start again, but you can always restart. There is always another chance to wipe the slate clean and start over.
51. It’s okay to start again. It’s okay to feel down because that means you’re growing. Check on your art, and don’t be afraid to try new things. Remember, you’re never stuck in one place forever.
52. Pick up and start over again. It’s never too late to start something new and make it happen.
53. Don’t let your past define you, start again and make a difference in your life. It’s never too late to start again. It may be too soon to quit.
54. Keep going, even if you stumble. Even if you fall and get up again, try again because what matters is not how far you’ve come but how far you can go.
55. You can always start again. The greatest thing about life is that it’s always happening, so you have to keep going.
56. You can always start again. It’s never too late to start over.
57. You can always start again. And you can keep on trying and trying until you succeed. That’s how life works, isn’t it? You have no idea how many times I’ve tried over the years.
58. You can always start again. A fresh start means creating a new future for yourself. Decide to change your life for the better and never look back.
59. You can always start again, with a new beginning and a fresh outlook. Trust me. You can always start again today.
60. You can always start again if you want, but you should never quit. Don’t wait until you are perfect to begin.
61. Life is full of opportunities for you to try new things, take up new hobbies and make life-long friends. Don’t let fear of failure stop you from doing what you love. Start Again!
62. It’s easier to keep going than to quit and stay stuck. If you feel like quitting, remember that it’s always easier to start again than to stay the same.
63. There are no failures, only feedback. Never give up, always start again and keep hustling.
64. Nothing can stop me from trying again. I am a success when I learn to take risks and try again.
65. Failure is not falling; it’s not even getting up again. It’s failure to keep on trying, and that is what makes you unique and successful.
66. You can always start again. There’s no shame in failure. It’s the only way to learn and become a better version of yourself.
67. You can always start again. You’ll never lose what you’ve already got. You will always have a reason to keep going. So don’t give up, because tomorrow is a brand new day with brand new possibilities.
68. You can always start again. You can’t go back and change your mistakes, but you can learn from them to make better choices in the future.
69. You can always start again. You just have to start, take the first step of faith and go for it.
70. You can always start again. Just remember the first step is always the hardest.
71. When life gets hard, remember that you can always start again. There’s no time like the present to make things better.
72. If you feel like giving up, just remember that you can always start again. Don’t let the past drag you down.
73. There’s no better time than today to think about how far you’ve come, how your dreams have become reality and the fact that you are awesome!
74. Start where you are and move forward. Always keep moving forward with your goals, whatever they may be.
75. Life is not about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself. You don’t have to be perfect to start. Just start.
76. You can’t let what’s happened, happen again. You have to be careful about the things you say, the things you do, and the way you think. Otherwise, everything just goes downhill for you again.
77. You can always start again, with a new beginning. Quit worrying about what others think of you and focus on doing what you love.
78. You can always start again. Find your purpose and embrace it with all your heart, mind, and soul.
79. You can always start again. The worst thing you can do is to look back and remember all the times you’ve failed. Always keep moving forward, like a tree that has rooted itself in the earth, it will one day be strong enough to reach for the sky.
80. You can always start again, even when you think you’ve hit rock bottom. You can always build something new out of despair.
81. You can always start again. You can learn and grow. There is no such thing as a failed endeavour, just a learning experience.
82. You can always start again if you don’t like how things are going. Keep on growing, keep on dreaming, keep on trying.
83. You can always start again. The past is not set in stone, all you need to do is pick up the pieces and go.
84. You’d rather have a broken heart than a wasted life. And even if it’s not perfect today, start again tomorrow. You have what it takes to be happy, even in the worst of situations with this quote.
85. It takes courage to grow, but it takes wiser to shrink. With each failure comes the chance to begin again, with a renewed commitment.
86. It’s not the winning that counts, but the loss that teaches you how to win next time.
87. You can always start again, get it all right, you can learn from your mistakes, and do better in the future. I don’t think this is something that needs to be said, but here it is, you can always start again.
88. You can always start again. You can’t get a new life by staying in the same place.
89. You can always start over and make a difference. There is no doubt in my mind that you have what it takes to achieve your dreams. You have limitless potential and unlimited imagination.
90. You can always start again. You just have to remember how—and why.
91. You can start again. You can always start over. There’s no need to stop dreaming and believing because you’ve got the power to make your dreams come true.
92. You can always start again if you have the right attitude and push yourself to work harder.
93. You don’t have to be perfect, the world isn’t either. So never give up on your dreams and always believe in yourself.
94. There is never an end to learning and growing, so try to be the best version of yourself every day. That will make you happy.
95. The key to a happy future is to look at the present and realize that nothing stays the same. Start again, and then success will start to happen.
96. When you fail, don’t give up. When you lose a friend, don’t try to make them return. You can always start again.
97. You can always start anew. No matter how much or how little you’ve done in the past, it’s never too late to change things.
98. You can always start again. With a clean slate, with no mistakes to correct, you can make a new beginning and be better than you were before.
99. You can always start again. You can always do better, you can always move on. You can never erase what has been written in your soul. But you can choose how to release it
100. You can always start again. No matter what, there is always another way to do it right. You can never fail if you don’t give up.
Never lose hope, even when you feel like you’re at your lowest. You can always get back on your feet if you put your mind to it. The most successful people out there faced failures and setbacks many times on their way toward success.
Let me know what you think of these you can always start again quotes in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.