The hardest part is always starting. But once you get going, you start to feel the momentum build-up and the difficulties of starting fade away. You start to make progress, which builds your confidence and motivation. And even if the initial step was challenging, you’ve proven to yourself that you can do it, so the next time will be easier.
You know you have to start. You’ve caved in and decided that this time, you’re going to do it. Starting is always difficult no matter what you’re doing. Starting something new is an action that’s often met with mixed feelings and emotions.
One of the most common problems that people experience is starting things. Most experts say – It’s not starting things that matter, but finishing them. But either way, to finish something you have to begin with it. The beginning is always difficult. So here are some starting is always difficult quotes below.
Starting Is Always Difficult Quotes
Starting is always difficult, but so is not starting. If you choose the first option, you will learn from your mistakes (as long as you can correct them) and eventually become successful. The only thing required of you to begin is a desire for change and the courage to take action.
1. When you start, it’s always difficult. But as you keep moving forward, things get better.
2. When starting seems difficult, remember that in the end, it’s always worth every moment.
3. When you start something new, it’s always a little bit scary. But if you’re willing to take that risk, the outcome is almost guaranteed to be amazing.
4. Starting is always difficult. Keeping going after you’ve failed is what makes it beautiful.
5. Starting is always difficult. It is not the beginning but it’s always the end of the beginning that counts.
6. Starting is always difficult, but with hard work and dedication, you can achieve anything.
7. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that starting is easy or they’ll be the one to pay the price.
8. No matter how much you try to start a new habit, it’s always difficult. And that’s why you have to persist.
9. When you’re feeling down, remember that starting is always difficult. You can do it.
10. Starting is always difficult, but the moment you decide to give it a try, the whole process becomes much easier. All you need to do is jump in and get started!
11. Starting is difficult, but staying is even more challenging. It’s a process of self-discovery and continual improvement.
12. It is always difficult to start something new. It’s not about the difficulty – it’s about the commitment you make and how you choose to move forward with your life.
13. No matter how many times you’ve started something, it’s never easy. Just keep going, and remember that if you can dream it, you can do it. Keep going!
14. Fear is the root of all evil. Let’s face it starting something new can be difficult. But the rewards are limitless, no matter how long it takes to get there.
15. It’s never easy to start something new. It takes effort, energy and courage to change your life. And the second you do, it gets easier.
16. Starting is always difficult. It’s how you handle that difficulty that matters.
17. Starting a business is always difficult, but doing it well is even more challenging.
18. Starting is always difficult. But if you don’t start, you’ll never know what you’re capable of.
19. Starting is always difficult. Your goal should be to make it as easy as possible for yourself.
20. It’s never easy to start, but once you’ve got the ball rolling, it gets easier and more fun. It’s always more difficult to stop than to start.
21. When you’re starting something, it will never start the right way. It’s always difficult when you’re starting a new project or endeavour. But if you persevere and keep moving forward, then eventually it will get easier.
22. Don’t let anyone tell you where to start. It’s always difficult, but it doesn’t mean it can’t be done.
23. When you’re starting out doing something new, it’s always difficult. But if you focus on the result, it will be worth every bit of effort.
24. Starting is always difficult. It’s like taking an elevator to the top of a tall building or climbing a mountain. It takes time, commitment and energy — and you can’t see it from the ground.
25. It’s never easy to start something, but it’s always difficult to stop.
26. The starting process is always difficult. It’s not the destination, but the journey that matters.
27. You will always find yourself starting something new. It’s never easy, but it’s always worth it in the end.
28. The only thing in life that’s difficult is starting, the rest is just routine.
29. It takes courage to start. It takes courage to grow. And it takes a whole lot of courage to keep going when the going gets tough.
30. The first step is always the hardest. It has been said that it is never too late to change your life, but it will never be too late to start it.
31. The beginning is always the most difficult because it is a new way of life. It takes strength and courage to live without fear and regrets.
32. The hardest part of starting a new habit is the first day. The second is always harder, but after that, it gets easier and easier. Starting is always difficult. The trick is to keep going.
33. Starting is always difficult, but sticking with it is always rewarding. If you don’t start, you’re never going to achieve. Set a goal and do it every day to reach your dreams.
34. Starting is always difficult. Keep moving forward, even when it hurts.
35. Starting is always the difficult part. Now that you’ve started, you can accomplish anything.
36. It’s never easy to start something new, but if you attempt you will eventually get there.
37. The first step is always the hardest. But once you’re on your feet, it gets easier. And so on until you realize that being successful, happy, and healthy isn’t about getting to a destination—it’s about the journey itself.
38. Starting is always difficult. However, when you do it and stick with it, that’s the time of greatest achievement.
39. When you start something new, it is always difficult. You may not be able to do it perfectly at the beginning but you will learn along the way.
40. When you’re starting something new, everything feels hard. You may feel like quitting. But remember that everyone’s in the same position—they didn’t start right away either.
41. Don’t be afraid to start something new. Remember, every great success begins with a single step.
42. No matter how hard you try, it’s never easy to start something new. But start you must. The world is waiting for your voice.
43. Starting is always difficult. You just have to work harder than everyone else.
44. Don’t let anyone tell you that starting is easy. It’s not. Don’t ever stop fighting, even when it’s hard.
45. It’s never easy to start over. But you’re in the process of making a change, so you have to keep doing it anyway.
46. Think of the difficulty in starting anything new as a challenge, not failure. If you fail at something, that doesn’t mean you’re a failure. It just means you haven’t quite mastered it yet.
47. No matter how hard things get, you can’t stop until you’ve taken that first step. You never know where it will take you, or who will be the one looking back at you with a smile on their face.
48. The hardest part about starting is always wanting to stop. But let me tell you, you can’t quit. You have to keep going. Don’t give up on your dreams! Keep moving forward and before you know it, you’ll have accomplished something great.
49. The only way to start is to start. You will never succeed unless you are willing to try. If you can dream it, you can do it. It’s how you start that matters most.
50. Starting is always difficult, but it’s never impossible. Just do it with confidence and belief in yourself.
51. Life is full of ups and downs, but starting is always difficult. With determination and patience, we’ll make it through any obstacle.
52. There is no such thing as a perfect start. We don’t get to choose how hard it is, but we do choose how we react to the challenges that come our way.
53. Every time you start something new, it’s always a challenge. You have to get up and get going, even when it’s hard.
54. Life is difficult and it’s always tough to make the first step. But once you do, it gets easier.
55. Starting is always difficult. But if you don’t start, you’ll never know what it would’ve been like if you had.
56. Starting is always difficult. It’s even more difficult to start over. But if you can do it, something better will come out of it.
57. Starting is always difficult. But that’s the best part about it- the journey itself will make you stronger and wiser.
58. Starting is always difficult. It takes discipline, hard work, and perseverance to achieve success.
59. No matter how comfortable you are or where you are on the growth curve, starting is always difficult.
60. There are days when you have to push yourself. There are days when you have to force yourself to go to work. But if you’re not in the habit of starting, you’ll never finish.
61. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to attain and that is the fear of failure.
62. Starting is always difficult. It’s never easy to take that first step. But it’s so important to your future.
63. Starting is always difficult, especially if you’ve never done it before. But don’t let that stop you from trying. You’re going to love what happens next.
64. Starting is always difficult. Keeping it going is what makes it worthwhile.
65. Starting is always difficult. As you start, keep in mind that all things in life can be accomplished with persistence, dedication and hard work.
66. When you’re starting, it’s a lot easier to give up than to try again. But when you keep trying, even when it seems like nothing is working out, soon you’ll feel like you’re getting somewhere. And that feeling itself will be motivation enough to keep going.
67. Never be afraid to start. Never be afraid of what others will say or think. The only thing that matters is your success.
68. It’s never too late to start something new. It takes a little bit of effort but it’s always possible. You just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other.
69. The only easy thing is not starting something. Starting is always difficult—but it gets easier every day.
70. It’s never easy to start. It’s always the hardest part. Start it today, tomorrow is not promised.
71. When you’re starting, the first few weeks will always be difficult. But it doesn’t matter, because by the end of it all you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
72. Let’s be real. Starting is always difficult, but it never has to be that way. The only thing holding you back is you. Let’s make sure to keep pushing through the rough spots in life and take those first steps towards success.
73. When you’re just starting, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. But remember, it’s always going to be difficult. So if you can take one step today – that would be great.
74. When you first start something, it always seems impossible. But if you don’t give up, eventually you’ll get better.
75. Don’t be afraid to try something new, even if it seems difficult at first. You’ll be glad you did it!
76. I believe that the starting block is always difficult, but the finish line is always worth it.
77. Progress does not come from early riser, or late to bed, but from hard work and perseverance in the face of difficulty.
78. Starting is always difficult but finishing is always easy. Use motivation to inspire your colleagues and friends today.
79. When you think about it, starting is always difficult but finishing is always easy. Your dreams will never come true if you don’t start working on them. So, start today.
80. Starting is always difficult. You can finish if you keep going. You can finish if you keep your eye on the goal.
81. If you start well, you’re already halfway to your final goal. It doesn’t take much to accomplish your goals. Just be confident, think positively, and put yourself in the best position to succeed.
82. Losing weight can be hard at first, but once you overcome the initial difficulty, it’s easy to stay fit.
83. Starting is always the hardest part of anything. If you can just stick with it, eventually it will get easier.
84. When you’re starting anything, it’s always difficult. But when you finish, you can be content anywhere.
85. Starting is always difficult, but it’s even harder if you don’t try.
86. Starting is always difficult. It will be hard, but if you keep going, then it becomes easy.
87. Starting is always difficult. But not doing it is always easy. Do it. Take a step, knowing that each one gets you closer to the finish line and closer to where you want to be.
88. Always remember, starting is always difficult. But the person who never begins is always sure to fail.
89. No matter where you are starting from, all those first steps toward success will always be difficult. But never fear. The journey is worth the struggle.
90. Starting something new is always a bit scary, but if you’re willing to do it, it will be worth it.
91. It’s impossible to be an expert at starting something new. The only thing that is difficult about starting something new is stopping once you’ve started.
92. Starting is always difficult. Knowing when to start is the hardest part.
93. Remember that it is never easy to start. It is always difficult to be new, but if you work hard and try to keep track of your progress, you will see how much better you feel by the end of the day.
94. It’s hard to start, and it gets harder the longer you wait. But once you get started, you will find that much of your difficulty is over.
95. Don’t let anyone tell you that the road to success is easy. It will take hard work and dedication to reach your goals… but it is possible.
96. Great beginnings are made by great efforts, and courage in the face of difficulties.
97. When you start something new every day, it’s almost impossible not to get better at it.
98. No matter how challenging it may seem, the first step towards something better is always an easy one.
99. Starting is always harder than finishing. Successful people know this and make every attempt to learn from their failures.
100. It is hard to start, and even harder to finish. But if you start, you will finish with success.
Whether it’s because you feel stuck or because you don’t know where to begin, these starting is always difficult quotes should give you the motivation that you need to take action. After all, just getting started will bring you one step closer to accomplishing what you set out to do.