In every field of human endeavour, some people are extremely successful while other people are outright failures. It’s not because some people have talent and some don’t. It’s because some people know how to work hard, work smart, and think independently.
These people understand that success comes from an investment of time in themselves by believing and taking actions into being better at who they are and doing better at whatever they find their hands doing.
When it comes to doing something, having someone who is being predictable, like a machine or having the personality of an uninspired block of concrete, can be a thing of great concern to you; therefore, the need to motivate them to get better.
Let them know that they are more than that and can do better multiple times and ways at what it is they are doing instead of just putting in little effort because they think that’s all they’re capable of doing. So using these you can do better quotes to motivate and challenge them to truly go after their dream is a great idea.
You Can Do Better Quotes
You can do better than you think you can. You have so much potential to be great, but you don’t see it because you’re too busy looking at all the things that are holding you back from becoming who you want to be. The trouble with you is that you like to jump on bandwagons.
1. You can do better. Start every morning with a fresh new outlook, and make this week your best one yet.
2. You can do better, you have potential, and excellence is within your reach. You just need to believe in yourself, set your mind to it and go for it!
3. You can do better. We are living in a time when great things are always possible, and you have the power to make them happen. If you think it’s not possible, remember that nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.
4. Don’t be afraid to dream big. You can do better than you think you can, and you always will.
5. When you feel like giving up, don’t. You can do better. Forgive yourself and push forward with your goals.
6. If you want to do something right, you have to be willing to sacrifice for it. Life is about sacrifices. You can do better!
7. You’ve got to keep moving forward and do better, no matter what. It’s never too late to start over.
8. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. You can always do better.
9. When life gets you down, don’t forget that it’s only as hard as you make it. This is your time to rise and do your best because you can do better than you’re doing right now, it just seems like you’re the only one who doesn’t know this.
10. You’ve got the drive. You’ve got the passion. You can do better. The world is waiting for your voice, and now it’s time you spoke up.
11. If you are not moving forward, maybe it is because your current pace isn’t fast enough for you, and you need to up your game, and all your efforts will birth a better you.
12. You can do better. You can inspire your family, friends and other people. Make them strive to do their best each day.
13. You can do better. You always have, you always will. Now just do it.
14. You can do better than you are doing. It’s not too late to make things happen in your life.
15. You can do better. Start today, and make it a new year of progress that will bring you to your fullest potential.
16. You can do better than you think. Always aim higher, never settle for less, and always be your best self.
17. You can do better. You can be stronger. There’s always room for improvement in everything you do. So don’t worry about what you’re not doing right at this moment. Focus on what you are doing right!
18. If you want to get anywhere in life, you’ve got to put in a little bit of effort. You can do better.
19. You can do better. You have greater potential than you may have imagined. Believe in yourself, and then let that belief guide you.
20. You can do better than you think you can. Be brave enough to do it.
21. We are our own worst critics, we are always looking for the next great thing, and we need to stop. We need to start now and do so better today.
22. We are not perfect. We will make mistakes, and we are not always going to be right. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t choose to do better.
23. There are moments in life when you have to take charge and think beyond the situation. The world is big and full of possibilities, but sometimes you can only see a few steps ahead.
24. You can do better. You have the strength and the will. Dream big dreams, work towards them and never give up. Let’s make this world a better place for all of us.
25. You can do better than you are doing. No matter what you’re going through today, choose to rise and move forward in a positive direction.
26. Every person has the potential to do better in life. You can do better by taking action and making a change!
27. You know where you’re going. You can do better. Don’t stop now. Keep pushing!
28. You are more than your mistakes—you are better than them. You can do better, and you will.
29. We all have the power to do better. So let’s build a better world together.
30. There’s nothing flawed about the idea of better. Instead, we have to believe it’s possible and work harder than ever to achieve it.
31. Be great at what you do. Be better than the rest of them. Do something great but always, always be better than your last effort.
32. Dedication brings rewards. Excellence leads to opportunities. Hard work pays off. Keep at it! You can do better.
33. There is no better time than now to do something you’ve always wanted to do. Embrace the moment, and make an action plan for a fulfilled life.
34. You can do better than you have been doing. You can start today!
35. Don’t let the past hold you back. You can do better.
36. You can do better. You’re so much more than where you started, and I believe in you.
37. You can do better than your current state. It’s time to up your game.
38. You can do better. Always remember that your work is not the best you’ve ever done, but it should be the best you can do at any given time.
39. You can do better. You will do better as long as you believe in yourself and stay true to your beliefs.
40. You can do better. You are capable of so much more than you’re doing right now. You deserve better than what you’re getting. An unwavering belief in yourself will always lead to your success.
41. You can do better. Anytime you’re stuck in a rut, remind yourself of that—anything is possible if you keep pushing forward.
42. You can do better. Every day, think of something you’ve achieved and make it your new goal.
43. You can only do better if you try. Try harder tomorrow.
44. You can do better. You have the power to make things different, better and more successful for yourself, your family, friends and your community.
45. You can do better. You are better. You have greatness inside of you waiting to be discovered.
46. You’re worth the wait. You can do better. You are great enough to not settle for less than what you want.
47. You can do better. You have to do better. You can only get better by doing better. Think about it, live it and be it.
48. There is always time to do better. But there’s never a time for doing worse.
49. The goal is always to do better, not to get better. The purpose of life is to improve the world and to enjoy working toward that goal.
50. You are not what you do but who you are. Your life is a series of moments that shape who you become. Be someone better today than yesterday.
51. You can do better. There’s always room for improvement. Aim higher, push harder, and be your best self.
52. You can do better. You will get there if you keep pushing and working hard…You’ll be glad you did!
53. You can do better. You’re capable of so much more than you think. Keep pushing forward and remember, there’s always a bright side to every cloud.
54. You can do better. It’s your life. Make it how you want it to be.
55. You can do better. You should do better. We all can do better. Let’s make a change
56. You can do better when you focus on who you are and what’s important to you.
57. When you’re stuck in a rut, remember: You can do better.
58. You can do better, even in the dark. You know what you want, don’t give up.
59. You can do better. You’re already doing better than you were yesterday and the day before that. Keep going!
60. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do better. There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you keep going.
61. You have the power to change your life. You’re 100% in control of everything you do. Don’t settle for anything but the best!
62. Do you want to feel better, look better and live life better? You can do this. You just have to decide to change your habits and improve your health.
63. Your best is only your best when you push it to be better. Always sustain that drive and ambition.
64. There is always room for improvement, so don’t be afraid to chase after it.
65. You can do better. We believe in you, we support you, and we want you to succeed.
66. You can do better than you are doing. Start now!
67. Easy does it. You aren’t perfect, but you can do better.
68. You can do better than you are doing. It’s never too late to try harder and do better.
69. We can do better. We have to do better. We will do better. Now’s the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party. The best thing you can do is yourself.
70. Sometimes, we just don’t feel like doing better. But we still have to try because it’s not about what you can get. It’s about what can you give when you keep trying.
71. There’s always room to improve. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Just don’t make the same ones over and over.
72. Don’t let your life pass you by. Make hay while the sun shines and seize all opportunities that come your way.
73. You can do better. You always have. A little bit of grit never hurt anyone.
74. You can do better. You have a choice to make every day. Stop settling. Start pushing yourself to be great.
75. You can do better than you’re doing. Be a hero every day and take action in your life.
76. You can do better. You are capable of so much more than you think.
77. You can do better. You’ll always regret the things you never tried, said or did.
78. You can do better than you are, better than where you are and better than what you’ve done.
79. You can do better. It is never too late to be what you might have been then to be what you are now.
80. We all have the potential to do so much more than we currently do. We just need to step outside of our comfort zones and seize the opportunity to make things better.
81. Never settle for the best you can do. Always aim higher!
82. You can do better. You can be better. We all want it more than ever. That’s why we’re here.
83. You can do better, even if it means making the tough decision to find someone better. Don’t settle for average.
84. We live in a world that is constantly telling us we can’t. But you don’t have to believe it. You can do better.
85. You can do better than the first round, second round or even third round of failure. Keep on growing and improving your skills, mindset, image and business!
86. “You can do better.” It’s a phrase that has been told to us so many times over the years. And each time, it empowers us to push past whatever roadblock is in our way.
87. You can do better. You think you can do better, but you don’t know how to make it happen. So go out there and figure it out.
88. We are not where we want to be. But we’re working on it. So you can do better too.
89. Sometimes, it’s okay to break your own rules. Break the rules of perfection and do better. You can do better than yesterday, but you can’t do better than tomorrow.
90. You can do better than your current situation. You have more power than you realize. There is no reason why you cannot achieve your personal goals.
91. You can do better than you are right now. But you must believe in yourself first, and you must have a plan to accomplish that belief.
92. You don’t have to be perfect. But you should always strive for improvement. Don’t settle for less. Try to get better every day.
93. You can do better. You always have room to grow, and we believe that you will.
94. You can do better if you want to. You can do better for yourself, for others, and the world. You are here for a reason—to make this the best version of yourself you can be.
95. You can do better than you think. It’s time to stand up, stop complaining and make your life better.
96. You can do better. You have more power than you realize, and you have the power to make a difference. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
97. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not good enough. You aren’t built for this world, but you are built for something better.
98. You can do better. Even if you don’t think you can, even if there are moments when you feel like giving up, keep going. Keep pushing through. You can do it.
99. When you realize that you can do better, it’s not a victory. It’s just the start of a journey, and also, be the kind of person who inspires those around you to do better.
100. You can only get better with your mistakes. If you’re going to try, make sure you’re getting better at it. If you want to reach your goals, always remember that you can do better.
101. Your career should be a reflection of your values, not the other way around. It’s time to stand up, claim your power and do better.
102. You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need.
103. You can do better, and you can be better. Don’t settle for less. Be the best version of yourself. Life is too short to be unproductive! Be productive! Be busy! Be productive!
104. Go past the hype and find your true purpose, and find out what that is today. You can do better than what you have, and that’s just the start of your story.
105. We are who we are, not because of what we’ve done or where we’ve been. We are who we are because of the mistakes we made and how we learned from them.
106. You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find you get what you need.
107. No one is perfect, but if you focus on the things you can improve rather than on the things you can’t, then I believe you can do better.
108. You can do better than yesterday. Don’t be afraid to make it a new day.
109. We can do anything we put our minds to if we are willing to work hard enough
110. Don’t settle for less than what you’re capable of because that’s not the kind of person you want to be.
You will agree with me that doing better than you have always done makes you see that there is the possibility to do better without too much stress. Believing first that you can do better is the first step.
Please do not forget to share any of these you can do better quotes to motivate anyone who feels they are at their wit’s end. You can also drop your comments below. Thanks for reading.