It takes time, effort and patience to grow a relationship. But if you possess the right ingredients and a bit of luck, you’ll be able to enjoy the rewards. This is especially true if your relationship has lasted for four years. However, just like in baking, there are ways you can mess up your relationship too!
If you’re wondering why your relationship broke up, there are several reasons why this may have occurred. Relationship breakups can be caused by many things, such as money problems, lack of time, and arguments about family members.
People in a relationship for an extended period tend to lose touch with each other. In other words, sometimes, it’s not that the relationship breaks down; rather, the individuals involved stop working on their bond. To help you through this period, see these 4 years relationship break up quotes.
4 Years Relationship Break up Quotes
It’s not easy breaking up with someone you’ve been with for four years. You know them inside and out; they’ve been there for the good, bad, and ugly. Breaking up is hard to do. Whether you’re the person breaking up or being broken up with, it’s never easy.
1. It’s not easy breaking up with someone you’ve been with for 4 years. But sometimes, you must let go of a relationship and start your next phase.
2. 4 years is very long, but it’s not too long. We should take a break from each other and focus on our lives.
3. A goodbye is never easy, and we are sad to see our 4 years relationship end. But we are confident this is the best time to move on, as we have grown so much together.
4. We’ve been together for 4 years, but we are going to take a break from each other so we can focus on our own lives.
5. 4 years is a long time. But it’s not too long, and you’ll be glad you took the time to pause and look back at what you’ve been through.
6. It’s been four years since we started dating, and I know it’s time for us to take a break from each other.
7. They say there is no time, but it’s not too long when you look in the mirror and see 4 years of happiness together.
8. It takes time to heal and learn to love again after a breakup from a 4 years relationship. I have a lot to learn & grow from this. This experience has made me stronger & more compassionate toward my loved ones.
9. It’s a tricky thing, love. I was in love once. We were together for 4 years. I thought it was going to last forever. Then everything changed.
10. It was time to start loving myself again! I knew I had to take a break from the 4 years routine of long-distance relationships.
11. Breakup of a 4 years relationship is hard, but you’ll get through it. Be patient, and don’t let anyone tell you you’re a failure or unlovable.
12. It takes time to get over a 4 years relationship break up. You’ll learn to smile again and find your joy and love again. Stay strong and make it work!
13. It’s been one year since we broke up our 4 years relationship, but I still think of you every day.
14. It’s been over a week since we broke up, and I can’t stop thinking about you. You’re my first love, and I’ll always have a soft spot for you. Hang out with me on Instagram.
15. One week since we broke up our 4 years relationship, I’ve yet to stop thinking about him. It’s not that I’m still in love with him—I just miss him the most, and I want somebody to fill the void.
16. After four years, I’m happy to say that we have finally ended our relationship. Despite this change, I hope we will always remain friends.
17. It’s been over one week since our 4 years relationship breakup. I’m still on the hunt for the right person, so maybe you should join in—together, we’ll find happiness again.
18. If it’s possible to learn anything from a 4 years relationship breakup, we should never put our happiness in the hands of another person.
19. I’ve been there for 4 years. It took me 4 years to realize that it wasn’t working out. I would just keep trying because I didn’t have anyone else to turn to. But it’s never too late to change your life and make things right.
20. We’ve been together for 4 years. If you ask me what the best thing about our relationship is, I would tell you it is that even though we have a lot of differences in character and personality, there are so many similarities between us.
21. Four years of love and companionship have passed. It’s time to move on.
22. I love you, but I’m no longer in love with you. My heart has changed, and I have to move on. Thank you for the 4 years we had together.
23. It took us 4 years to see the truth. It was always there; we just needed to look at it.
24. We have been together for four years. It’s time for us to focus on our lives and move on from each other.
25. It’s been a long 4 years, but it’s finally time to take some space from each other again. We will be focusing more on our own lives now.
26. It’s been four years since we’ve been together, and it’s time for us to move on.
27. It’s been 4 years since I’ve known you, and it feels like yesterday. I wish we could go back and change a few things that made our relationship so hard.
28. My heart aches for you, for us. I can’t believe it’s been 4 years since we last talked. The memories of you, the good and the bad, come rushing back to me.
29. I have no regrets over the 4 years of our relationship, but at least I’m doing something with my life.
30. I wish things had turned out differently. I spent 4 years with you. In the end, I’ve got nothing to show for it.
31. Our 4 years relationship breakup was unexpected, and I’m still going through the stages of grief. I just needed to vent, so here it is.
32. When you see someone new, remember: 4 years is a long time. You can always find love again. It’s just not easy.
33. I spent 4 years trying to be with someone I wasn’t meant to be. But it’s never too late to figure out what you want and be happy for the person who makes your heart beat faster.
34. It took me 4 years to realize that I wasn’t meant to be with him. In the end, we both moved on and have been happier than ever.
35. 4 years of heartbreak and pain, but in the end, I finally realized that I wasn’t meant to be with him.
36. It took me four years to realize that I was never meant to be with him. But some people help you on this journey and will never let you down.
37. It took me 4 years of being broken and scared, but I finally figured out it was time to move on.
38. It’s not easy to get back on track after a 4 years relationship break up, but with time and patience, you’ll find your way to happiness again.
39. Relationships are hard, but they’re worth it. 4 years is a long time to be without someone you love, but eventually, you’ll find your way back to happiness again.
40. It’s different this time. It’s taken us 4 years to finally realize that we’re not meant to be together anymore. But now that we’ve accepted it, life is better than ever! We can have our own lives and happiness again.
41. We are sad to see our 4 years relationship end, but we are strong and ready for a new chapter in our lives.
42. 4 years is a long time. But it’s not too long. We should focus on our lives rather than getting caught up in each other’s drama.
43. The timing of this 4 years relationship breakup is tough. We have some great memories and many laughs to reflect on. But we’re ready for a new chapter in our lives.
44. We’ve been together for 4 years, but it feels like we’ve known each other for much longer. We will always love each other no matter what happens in life.
45. We have decided to make space in our lives after 4 years of being in a relationship. I will always remember how much fun we had together. Here’s to the next chapter.
46. I’m so sad to say goodbye, but this chapter in our lives has ended. We had so much fun together, and I will cherish our memories. Here’s to the next chapter!
47. Don’t let a 4 years relationship breakup ruin your day. Take it as a learning experience, learn from your mistakes and move on with a positive mindset.
48. It takes time to heal and learn to love again after a breakup from a 4 years relationship. But the best thing you can do is give yourself permission to feel, think and process your way through the loss of trust.
49. I couldn’t give two shits about this guy, but I ignored it because he made me happy. Then, after 4 years of no communication, he told me it was over.
50. It took me four years to realize it was never meant to be, but I finally regained my self-esteem.
51. It took me 4 years to figure out that I wasn’t meant to be with him.
52. 4 years of relationship breakups are hard, but with time and patience, you’ll find your way to happiness again.
Deciding to end a long-term and deeply intimate relationship can be painful and upsetting. It’s not easy breaking up with someone you’ve been with for 4 years. But sometimes, it’s necessary to know when it’s best to call it quits on a relationship and move on to the next phase of your life.
Hope these 4 years relationship break up quotes perfectly expressed your mind or whatever you’re going through now. Share your thoughts below. Thank you.