It’s the little things in life that can make a big difference at times. There are moments you look back on your day or week, you might feel like you didn’t make any progress towards your goals. But that’s not entirely true if you look at it from a different angle.
Oftentimes, we have so many things moving around in our heads that we get overwhelmed and feel nothing got done. And even if it did, it is a paltry sum compared to what lies ahead of us. But it’s all about perspective and mindset really.
It may feel like you’re just spinning your wheels, but that’s a normal part of life. You’re going to feel like that every once in a while. Making progress, and celebrating every little victory, is what gets you over the hump.
Even if it’s just a little bit at a time, make some progress every day. This will have ripple effects down the road and help accomplish much more than you could have imagined.
There are motivational and inspirational quotes that can encourage someone to make a little progress every day, which will in turn add up to something big. The best of such quotes are right in the collection of a little progress everyday quotes below. See them as follows.
A Little Progress Everyday Quotes
Habit is simply a sustained action. It’s more about consistency than it is about intensity. It’s not about doing more, it’s about doing better. Start making little progress every day in your life and experience massive results over time.
1. You don’t have to go far to make a big difference. A little progress every day adds up over time.
2. Little progress every day leads to amazing success over time. Little progress every day means a lot of progress in the long run.
3. Every day, you will take one step closer to achieving your goals. The next step is yours.
4. Do you have a dream but don’t take the time to make it happen? If you do, stop talking about it and start making tiny steps to achieve it.
5. Starting in one small way. Then another. And another. And another. A little progress every day makes big.
6. Take the time to appreciate where you are, and realize that every small step you take is you moving closer to your goal.
7. Every day, in every way, we are getting better and better. Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And remember, it’s always too early to quit.
8. Never lose sight of why you started. Keep pressing on. All the days will add up to something, someday.
9. Make little progress every day and you will achieve big results in the long run. It’s impossible to become what you need to be all at once. Use the power of incremental change to reach your goals, bit by bit.
10. No matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop. Little progress every day leads to a lot of progress over time
11. What if we could think of a goal we want to accomplish as a marathon instead of a sprint.
12. Be consistent with your hard work, and you will be successful. A little progress every day gets you to the top.
13. Little progress every day leads to amazing results eventually.
14. Little progress in everyday attitude will lead to big success. Never give up, never surrender.
15. You don’t have to go big. Just take a little progress every day.
16. Little progress every day leads to achievement. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. It’s always the little things that end up mattering most.
17. Little progress every day, makes big success in the long run.
18. I need to take little progress every day, or everything will be late.
19. I want to make little progress every day, not big steps.
20. As we creep closer to the winter months and the holiday season. Strive for progress, not perfection. Improve a little every day.
21. It’s not about how fast you start moving forward, it’s about how much progress you’ll make over a period of time.
22. Things don’t just happen, you make them happen. Workout as if you were working for yourself, eat right as if you were eating for your parents, live life as if you were living for God.
23. Little progress every day leads to big results. Little progress every day beats big progress one day.
24. Make little progress every day, it will eventually lead you to success. Little progress is better than no progress.
25. You don’t need a large audience to be effective. You don’t need to be a genius. You don’t need to be highly educated. You just need a small, positive step forward each day.
26. Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more skilful, more self-confident and more successful.
27. Sometimes my only motivation is to finish what I started. When you want to transform yourself, you need to focus on small and continuous steps that actually help you achieve your goal.
28. how most people start a journey towards a healthier, better version of themselves. Do one push up today and tomorrow do two push-ups and then three the next day and so forth.
29. If the first thing is easy for you to achieve, then it should be easy for you to do the second thing but if it’s difficult for you to achieve, then it should be even more difficult
30. I’m not a runner, I’m a sprinter. I don’t train, I just run every day. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
31. You can’t cross a field by taking one step at a time, but you can cross it by not taking any steps back. Goal setting is the first step for anything you want to achieve.
32. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
33. You are what you repeatedly do. A little progress every day will surely grind you to the top.
34. Little progress every day adds up to big results over time. Little progress every day leads to epic results.
35. Little progress every day brings success. Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.
36. Making little progress today is better than making no progress at all.
Celebrate the small victories that make up your day.
37. Be the change you want to see in the world. Doing the best that you can is doing better than most others. Keep pushing yourself to be the best version of yourself, every day.
38. These are the moments that make it all worthwhile. There is only one way to succeed in anything and that is to give it all you’ve got.
39. Be unreasonable. Ask for what you really want. Because the most successful people in life are the ones who ask.
40. There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession.
41. We stand by our motto: A little progress every day. We believe that the only way to success is to work hard and be consistent.
42. There’s no minimum on a minimum effort. If you do just a little every day, you’ll have a lot…eventually.
43. Little progress every day brings little results every day. Make a little progress every day. Even if it is just one small step, you will be surprised at how much you can get done!
44. Little progress is better than no progress at all. It feels great to get a little accomplished every day.
45. Never give up on your dreams. Start small, start now, start with a friend.
46. Take pride in the small moments and start small in order to achieve big.
47. Don’t be afraid of doing things out of your comfort zone every now and then. After all, if it is going to make you uncomfortable, might as well make some progress!
48. When asked what he had learned from life, Albert Einstein answered, “Everything is just a little bit different than it is today.”
49. It’s not a race. It’s a journey. Enjoy the ride, and prepare to be humbled along the way. Getting started takes the most courage.
50. Every journey starts with a single step. It’s not that they can’t see the solution. They can’t see the problem.
51. Make little progress every day and you will soon be a success. Let’s make every day a little progress day.
52. Don’t get overwhelmed by the enormity of a small task. Just start it and make a little progress every day.
53. There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. Little progress is much better than no progress at all.
54. By working a little every day, you never have to catch up. Tomorrow is a new day. You have the power to change it for the better, starting now.
55. This morning I was able to get out of bed, put in the full day of work and finish my workout routine. Progress is progress!
56. Don’t measure your life by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.
57. Routine is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
58. No matter how slow you go, you’re still lapping everyone on the couch. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
59. Start little, think big. It’s not the daily increase but the daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential. Little progress every day leads to amazing results.
60. Don’t be afraid if you are not achieving your goals as expected. Little progress every day makes a huge success in the future.
61. Those little moments of progress… the ones that happen every day.
62. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one small change every day by doing something that you’ve always wanted to do– it’s the best way to live.
63. It’s not what you accomplish in life but the difference you make in life.
64. The essence of a man is not in the length of his hair, the style of his clothes or the size of his paycheck. It is in the integrity of his heart and the strength of his spirit. It’s not a dream, it’s a goal. Not a plan, but action.
65. When you first wake up, think about what your day will look like. Do you want to hit the snooze button and go back to sleep? Or do you want to push your day forward? Work hard now at 4:00 am and your entire day will change.
66. Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
67. We are not what we wish to be. We are what we deserve to be!
Be willing to be a beginner every single day.
68. Little progress every day adds up to big results. Break down your tasks into manageable steps and you’ll be well on your way to success.
69. Little progress every day adds up to big results over time. Little progress every day = Big results in the long run.
70. Little progress every day leads to a lifetime of success. Little progress every day adds up to big results.
71. There’s little progress every day, but if you stick to it, someday little progress will become a BIG Progress.
72. If you can do a little bit more every day, eventually a lot more than just a little bit will be done. Everyday Progress Not Perfection.
73. Progress is not always seen, but if you are making progress, keep going! It’s called progress, not perfection.
74. You don’t need a gym to work out. You just need yourself and a bit of creativity.
75. It’s not about how fast you move but how consistently you move in the direction of your dreams.
76. If you get up one more time than you fall, you will make it through.
77. You can’t cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
78. A little progress every day will bring you a lot of success in the long run. Just a little progress every day adds up to a lot over time
79. Little progress every day leads to amazing results in a year’s time. Little progress every day lead to little success every day.
80. Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better. If you have been feeling the urge to make changes in your life, the time is now. Start with small positive changes that will lay a positive foundation for future improvements:
81. Soon that progress will start accumulating into something greater. “Little by little every man attains the height of his abilities.
82. Never underestimate the power of small steps. Going to the gym every day is great and all, but you know what’s even better? Going to the gym every day.
83. No one was born knowing everything. You learn and grow every day, but not without the help of others who came before you.
84. Why is it that today feels like yesterday, last week felt like last month, but tomorrow never comes?
85. Success is the sum of small efforts… repeated day in and day out.
86. It’s so important to try and stay open-minded about what you’re doing.
87. No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch.
88. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. Little progress every day adds up to a lot of progress over time.
89. Little progress every day leads to grand results. Little progress every day leads to success. You need to keep on pushing yourself and you will succeed.
90. Someday is not a day of the week. Make a little progress every day and you’ll achieve big things.
91. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but I saw firsthand that little progress every day adds up. small steps every day will change your life.
92. They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Challenge yourself to make one small change each day.
93. The day is just the pre-measured bit of time, but your life is made up of your little steps.
94. Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day. Just let yourself be awkward. In acting, and in life.
95. If you are consistent in your work, you will be amazed at how much you can accomplish.
96. The biggest mistake you can make in business is to wait. Waiting never makes things happen sooner.
97. Lose an inch, gain a smile. Lose two, gain a suit. And when you lose ten, and you’re down to your last dress size? You’ll be smiling from ear to ear.
98. As long as you’re still breathing, there’s still a chance. Little progress every day adds up to something huge.
99. Some little progress every day adds up to amazing results at the end of the year.
100. You don’t just get fit over one hectic weekend, or eat healthy all at once. It’s a little progress every day that makes the biggest difference.
A little bit of progress every day adds up to big results over time. You don’t have to wait to start big before doing something reasonable in life. You can always get inspired and inspire the people around to start small with the quotes here.
You can as well share these quotes with friends and family and let me know what you feel about the quotes in the comments section.