Anyone can be confident with decent self-esteem. But what if you don’t have that? You feel like crap every day, and you’re always doubting yourself. This isn’t healthy and it makes you miserable.
When it comes to dealing with the low self-esteem monster, there are two sides. One is you, who either thinks very little of yourself or not at all. Or two is someone else, who doesn’t believe you are capable of anything, even if you have proven otherwise time and time again.
It is hard to feel good about yourself when you compare yourself to others all day. Self-esteem takes time to build but can be destroyed quickly too. Therefore, it’s important to help yourself build good self-esteem if you have a low one.
What about when the case is not you but someone else? A number of us have them around. That one person who just does not seem to be happy with themselves. Whether it be their negative attitude or lack of self-esteem, we can’t help but feel bad for them. Well, as had been stated, helping them build their self-esteem would be a lifesaver. Reaching them with motivation quotes is one of the best ways to do that.
And good news! The best inspirational quotes for someone with low self esteem have been listed here for you or for that person you want to inspire.
Inspirational Quotes for Someone With Low Self Esteem
Stop focusing on what you think you can’t do and focus on what you CAN do. Don’t let your low self-esteem be an obstacle to success, it can actually be a driving force for change!
1. Don’t wait for anyone else to make you feel special. It’s important to remind yourself, right now, that there is nothing wrong with you. You are perfect.
2. No one is pushing you but yourself. Stop holding yourself back and get going and make something happen.
3. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. You are stronger than you think.
4. You are beautiful. You are brave. You can do this. And every time you doubt yourself, remind yourself of that.
5. Fall in love with yourself. You’re the only person that’s going to be with you your entire life. So make sure you love and respect yourself every day.
6. People are just people. They’re not better or worse than you. It’s up to you to show them how much greatness they’re missing out on.
7. You are your own worst critic, so when you look in the mirror, do not judge yourself. Instead, tell yourself that you are beautiful and amazing.
8. Everyone has their own hurdles to overcome. Your life experience is yours and yours only, but that doesn’t mean you have to deal with it alone. Reach out if you need someone to talk to. Don’t be afraid to seek help.
9. You are so much more than the worst thing that ever happened to you. You are a beautiful person who is worthy of love and belonging.
10. Whatever you are facing today, remember that nothing can change your value as a human being. You’re strong and gorgeous just as you are.
11. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
12. People won’t always recognize your value right away, but don’t let that deter you. Remember the pebble in the pond–though sometimes it takes a while to create waves, they will happen.
13. You can’t always wait for the circumstances to be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than ideal situations. The key is to just keep moving.
14. Don’t let society define who you are. You are stronger than you think.
15. If you have low self-esteem, it’s time to get a grip. Raise your standards and accept nothing less than what makes you happy.
16. You’re stronger, braver, and more powerful than you know. You get knocked down, but you get up again.
17. Keep your head up and remember that your self worth is not based on what others think of you.
18. You are more than worthy of the best life has to offer. Might be time to re-think your self-worth.
19. Don’t compare yourself to others. Because you were born with a purpose, and only you can live it.
20. You are stronger than you know. You are braver than you believe. You will go places you never imagined.
21. Don’t compare yourself to others. Just be the best you can be.
22. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
23. You are already amazing! No matter who you are, no matter what you did and no matter where you’ve been.
24. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. You can do it yourself.
25. It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
26. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
27. You have to have a positive attitude about life and your future. If you’re out there moaning and groaning because you don’t think you can do something, you’ve already defeated yourself.
28. You are beautiful, you are important, and you are enough.
29. I believe that everyone has the potential to turn the world around in a big way. So do you.
30. We are all the same. We live our lives based on the choices we make and how we respond to the challenges we face.
31. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?
32. Be kind to yourself. The first step in loving yourself is respecting yourself. You are stronger than you think.
33. Don’t waste time focusing on your flaws. Instead, appreciate your natural beauty and focus on your strengths!
34. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Believe in yourself!
35. You will be okay. You’re always okay when you’re on the path to becoming who you are meant to be.
36. You are stronger than you think and smarter than you seem. Know this so that your moments of weakness don’t define you.
37. You are stronger than you think. You have everything you need to be happy and successful. Believe that!
38. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does. You are the only person you need to be better than.
39. You might not see it now, but you’re stronger than you think.
40. You are stronger than you think, you are braver than you believe and smarter than you think.
41. Sometimes all we need is a little encouragement to find the strength within ourselves and do what makes us happy.
42. Someone once told me, that the only difference between you and someone you envy is that person works harder. Take from that what you will.
43. The best thing is to do what makes you happy. Everyone else will be taken care of.
44. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
45. When you accept yourself for who you are, your whole life changes.
46. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a way that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
47. You are worthy of love, you deserve happiness. You are beautiful and strong and can accomplish anything you put your mind to.
48. Don’t be disappointed if you can’t see your worth right now.
49. Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
50. Don’t waste time going back and forth in life. Instead, focus on moving forward.
51. It’s not about where you’re from, it’s about what you’re about
52. Just as the caterpillar transforms itself into a beautiful butterfly, so you too can undergo your own transformation.
53. Tell yourself you’re beautiful. Tell yourself you’re worth it. If nothing else, tell yourself you have a good heart.
54. If you can dream it, you can be it. That’s how powerful our minds are.
55. You’re a work in progress and you’re doing just fine.
56. The only thing stopping you from achieving your goals is the story you keep telling yourself as to why that goal can’t be possible.
57. Insecurity can be crippling. But it’s a mental state, and you have the power to change your thinking. With practice, you can learn to love and accept yourself.
58. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
59. You have the ability to make a difference in the world and you should use it.
60. After falling, we pick ourselves up again and learn lessons to help us grow.
61. Don’t underestimate yourself, you are stronger and more capable than you think!
62. If you don’t believe that you can do it, then chances are you won’t. Find the time to appreciate what you have and don’t complain.
63. You are going to shine as brightly as you believe. Never give up. Never surrender.
64. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy, I’m saying it’s going to be worth it. Lack of confidence can never be a substitute for competence.
65. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.
66. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, and forget about the ones who don’t.
67. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.
68. Don’t doubt yourself because you’re unique and special. You’re beautiful just the way you are.
69. Don’t wait for someone else to make you feel good about yourself.
70. When you feel like your best days are behind you, find the strength to keep on fighting. Because today is the first day of your future.
71. It’s hard to see your own greatness when you’re down on yourself. Focus on what you want, not what you don’t have.
72. You are powerful. You are beautiful. You are loved. Be yourself and the world will follow.
73. Find comfort in the fact that we all have moments where we need to remind ourselves that we are enough.
74. Only you can’t hold back the tide. Be the change you wish to see.
75. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle because you are beautiful inside and out.
76. Love yourself first, because if you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?
77. If you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will. You were a diamond before the world polished you.
78. Happiness is when you choose to see the good in your life regardless of what you are going through.
79. You are you, and that is the beginning and end of everything.
80. To gain self-confidence, start by being proud of who you are and what you’ve already accomplished.
81. Love yourself—put your own oxygen mask on before helping others.
82. You are strong, you are brave, and you’ll get through this. You’ve done the hard work; now it’s time to celebrate.
83. You have to be brave if you’re going to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.
84. To live your best life, you have to first accept that failure is part of it. Don’t be afraid to get on stage and make mistakes.
85. You are the only you there is and the only you there ever will be.
86. Never apologise for who you are because then you will always be who you were.
87. You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
88. When the world keeps on pushing you to the edge, remember to smile and breathe. Life is better when you’re living it.
89. You are enough. It’s not about becoming someone else but allowing yourself to be the best version of yourself.
90. Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
91. See the beauty in you. Have courage, be kind to others and yourself, stay humble, and take chances. You are beautiful.
92. Never let someone tell you that you can’t do something. Prove them wrong by doing it.
93. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
94. Don’t be afraid to be yourself. You don’t have to impress anyone, you’re beautiful just the way you are.
95. Life it’s not about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.
96. New day, new start. That’s the best time to remember your worth and self-love.
97. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
98. You are beautiful and worthy of love. You are capable of more than you could ever imagine.
99. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
100. God never made a mistake. You are a unique, beautiful and special person meant to do exciting things with your life.
Most humans have feelings of self-doubt at some point in their life. We’re not used to being on top of everything. That’s why we need to learn how to boost our confidence levels.
We live in a world where others can easily criticize us, so we must fight back stronger than ever before. With the inspirational quotes for someone with low self-esteem here, I’m sure you have the best quotes needed to motivate yourself or someone.