It is a generally known fact that the disadvantages of alcohol far outweigh the advantages, and most people have negative experiences with alcohol. However, the makers of these alcoholic drinks warn consumers to drink responsibly.
Unfortunately, not many people can control themselves in the hands of this damaging drink, and for you to be on this site reading these quotes, you are probably one of those alcohol has ruined their lives and all that concerns you.
But you do not have to worry because this definitive collection of alcohol ruined my life quote is compiled just for you. You can use these quotes as a form of expression and send them to all those that care to know how alcohol ruined your life.
Alcohol Ruined My Life Quotes
I never knew my love for alcohol could do this level of damage to my life. Alcohol ruined my life and my marriage. Now, I can never get the lovely marriage I had before I let the influence of alcohol drinking deal a great blow to me.
1. The worst decision I ever made was to take that drink last night. What a waste of money, time and health. Alcohol ruined my life.
2. Alcohol ruined my life. I would’ve never taken a drink if I knew I’d feel this crappy the next day.
3. I wish I could take back all the stupid things I did when I was drunk.
4. I wish I had never taken that first shot. It has led me to the greatest detriment.
5. You look back at your wasted opportunities and wish you could change them, but you can’t. That’s how bad alcohol has dealt with me.
6. I wish I never drank alcohol. It has ruined my life, and the damage is irreversible. Alcohol ruined my life.
7. Alcohol ruined my life because it took me to a place that I didn’t want to go. Alcohol consumed me and I let it ruin my life.
8. Alcohol ruined my life because now I’m stuck in a cycle of drinking and getting wasted every single day just so that I can forget about all the bad things going on around me and pretend like everything is okay when it’s not at all.
9. Alcohol ruined my life. It has ruined so many lives that it’s hard to believe that anyone who isn’t an alcoholic would disagree with me.
10. I wish I had never taken that glass of wine, it ruined my life and prospects for the future. I will not make the same mistake again.
11. Alcohol ruined my life. I never thought I’d say that.
12. I made some bad decisions today. Maybe I shouldn’t have gotten drunk.
13. Alcohol ruined my life by ruining my relationship with my family and friends. I lost everyone who mattered to me and now I have no one left in my life except for myself.
14. I was a happy, cheerful person, who loved life and enjoyed everything. I never got depressed or sad, nothing could bring me down. But alcohol changed all that. It ruined my life.
15. Alcohol ruined my life in so many ways: physically, mentally, emotionally, financially and spiritually!
16. What I did was wrong. I wish I could take it back. I blame it all on alcohol, it has ruined my life.
17. If you asked me a few years ago if I thought alcohol was a problem, I would say no. But then it ruined my life, and it wasn’t until my loved ones were in danger that I finally realized that alcohol is the exact opposite of happiness.
18. I wish I’d never touched alcohol. But that’s the lie alcohol tells you. Alcohol makes you believe it will improve your life when it ruins you.
19. Years ago, I was a heavy drinker. I wish I’d never touched alcohol. Alcohol ruined my life.
20. Many people think alcohol will make their life better. But that’s the lie alcohol tells you. Alcohol is like a siren. It will destroy you when you get caught up in its trap.
21. Don’t believe the booze. Alcohol makes you believe it will make your life better when it ruins everything.
22. I wish I’d never touched alcohol. It’s a disease that’s ruined my life for far too long. Like any drug, it promises that it can make your feelings go away, but it makes them so much stronger. I’m glad I can see that now.
23. I wish I’d never picked up that drink. But every alcoholic feels that way after a broken relationship, lost job and ruined family.
24. Alcohol can kill your future and destroy your life. You have a choice: do you want to die, or do you want to live?
25. There is no excuse for drinking, although there are plenty of reasons. Drinking is addictive. Drinking is a disease. Drinking ruins your life and the lives of those you love
26. I have a drinking problem. The temptation eventually got the best of me, and I began experimenting with alcohol and maybe took it a little too far sometimes. Alcohol ruined my life.
27. Alcoholism is a disease, but it also brings out the worst in people. I’ve seen more terrible things done by drunk people than by people who are simply sober.
28. The worst thing that ever happened to me was wasting my 20s away drinking. The only thing I managed to finish during that time was a half pint of beer and an entire bottle of rum. I say it in jest, but it truly wasn’t the best decision.
29. I wish I never touched that first drink. I started drinking by the time I was fourteen, and it has ruined my life.
30. I regret every alcohol I’ve ever drank because it made me do things I couldn’t take back.
31. No one ever wants to admit they have a problem. I mean all of us drink, right? It’s like the socially acceptable thing to do, right?
32. I regret how much alcohol I drank in the last year because it led to mistakes that I had to live with.
33. I wish I could change my actions. They were caused by the alcohol I drank in the past.
34. Alcohol ruined my life. Alcohol took all of my money, wasted years of my life, and got me into a lot of bad situations.
35. Alcohol ruined my life and I don’t want it to happen to you! Alcohol abuse is a serious problem in this country and it’s sad to see so many suffer.
36. I’m deeply sorry for the pain and damage I’ve caused. I take complete responsibility for my actions and will do whatever it takes to make amends.
37. The relationship that I have lost is all because of alcohol. I wish I never let myself indulge in its magic.
38. I’m broken by this. I miss it so much but also hate it at the same time. Alcoholism is a true sickness, it’s ruined my life.
39. Alcohol, I will never touch you again after the day’s events. I regret it all.
40. I wish I could go back in time and never start drinking. I definitely wouldn’t be where I am today.
41. Alcohol was my life, but now it’s my enemy. One beer took away all the things I love about living.
42. I never imagined my life would get to be like this. I was young, drunk and stupid, not smart enough to know I was making a mistake. Alcohol ruined my life.
43. In a vicious cycle, we try to put our lives back together by saying ‘never drinking again’. I used to think booze was a good time. But it’s not, really, and I’ll tell you why.
44. Truth be told, alcohol ruined my life. It became a daily requirement to get me through the struggles of being away from home, feeling alone and dealing with the traditional stresses of being a 22-year-old college student.
45. I wish I had never taken that first drink. I would love to go back to that carefree, fun-loving me.
46. I wish somebody had told me sooner that alcohol wasn’t for me. I would never have touched it had I known it would completely render me nothing.
47. If I could turn back time, I would take back that one night when I decided to take alcohol as a drink.
48. I have made mistakes. I am not perfect. But I can say that alcohol has never been worth it to me.
49. I had a goal in life, but alcohol got in the way. It ruined my hope and dreams.
50. You know what they say: the more you drink, the less you care. I wish I had never started down this road to destruction, but I can’t change the past. My future is clear.
51. Never regret anything that has happened. It happened for a reason, you may not see it now, but in the long run, everything happens for a reason.
52. I never knew what I had until it was gone. Alcohol has murdered my beautiful life.
53. I wish I never touched alcohol. I lost my ability to make the right choices, and now my life is a disaster.
54. I wish I never touched alcohol. I could have been a better person.
55. I regret drinking so much; if I had my time back, I would have never touched a drop of alcohol.
56. When I was in my early 20s, I thought alcohol was the solution to all my problems. Now, sadly, it is the beginning of my downfall.
57. I wish I had never taken that first drink because I didn’t stop once I did.
58. I’ve always thought of myself as a high-level person, but I was just fooling myself. Alcohol has been my best friend. When it ended, it was like I had lost a part of myself.
59. I regret every night I’ve wasted being blackout drunk.
60. I regret getting drunk the first time. I should have known it would lead to the misfortune I am facing now.
61. I tried alcohol for the first time when I was 14 and instantly regretted it. It ruined my life, my career and my relationships.
62. Alcohol ruined my life, but I never regretted not drinking.
63. It’s a shame that I never knew how much alcohol hurt me until it consumed my life.
64. I wish I never chose to drink alcohol. I wouldn’t be going to an alcoholic anonymous meeting if I never did.
65. I started drinking when I was 12, and every morning, I regret it.
66. I started drinking, and then I stopped going to work. I got fired from my job, and now I’m sitting here at home doing nothing, all because of alcohol. So, if you’re reading this, don’t drink if you want to be successful in life.
67. I don’t even like alcohol. I thought it was just part of the culture in frat parties and bars. But now I’m at a point where that one drink will devastate my life.
68. If I had known then what I know now, I would have never taken a sip.
69. I’d give anything to go back in time, I would’ve never taken alcohol, and I could be a somewhat functional person.
70. My life has become a nightmare. Alcohol ruined my life, and now I’m asking myself, “Why did I ever take the first drink?”
71. I wish I never took that first shot because it ended up ruining my life. Alcohol takes an awful toll on your health and mental wellbeing.
72. I was such a good person, but alcohol made me do bad things. I wish alcohol never existed.
73. I wish I could go back in time. If I ever have a drink again, I’ll feel like I’m on fire, my heart will stop, and I’ll become an alcoholic for the rest of my life, ruining the relationships in my family and all the people who love me. Alcohol is pure poison, don’t do it, kids.
74. I wish to God I’d never touched a drop of alcohol. Now I’m here, and it’s too late. My life’s already ruined.
75. I wish I hadn’t taken that first drink. I wish I had never started drinking at all.
76. I can’t believe I let a little alcohol ruin my life.
77. I didn’t have to drink so much. It took over my body and changed my personality, as well as my life. I don’t know when it happened, but I am so disappointed with myself.
78. I had only one drink last night, but I must have drunk it before I got here.
79. I wish that I had never taken a sip of alcohol. Now here I am, crying to my mom.
80. Alcohol has ruined my life. At first, it made me feel confident and carefree, but soon my addiction took hold. I couldn’t stop drinking, even when the effects became clear. It was only after I had lost all those important things in my life that I wanted to quit.
81. I wish I had never touched alcohol. It was the only mistake of my life.
82. I wish I never touched alcohol. I would have been a different person.
83. If I knew there were hangovers after drinking alcohol, I never would have started. So here I am, saying goodbye to alcohol forever.
84. I never thought I’d get hooked on alcohol. And now I can’t live without it.
85. I don’t remember much from that night, but I remember saying YES to the drink. Those drinks turned into pints, and those pints turned into bottles. From that point on, I was done.
86. Having no memory of your actions is never a good feeling. No one should ever drink, drive, or even drive while under alcohol.
87. I miss my old self. Alcohol has ruined things for me, but I am ready to get back on track with my sobriety.
88. I truly wish I hadn’t taken those drinks that night. Please, please don’t go down this road.
89. If only I could rewind the clock, I would have never touched alcohol. I still regret ever taking it, even in my dream.
90. It’s not just me who is resolving to quit drinking, but everyone who wants to change their life. And start afresh and move on from the harmful effect alcohol has on our lives.
91. I’ve made a lot of bad decisions in the past, including drinking when I was too young. I wish I could do it all over again.
92. You can’t always trust what you see. When it comes to alcohol, don’t drink and drive because it could be your last call.
93. Things I wish I could tell my younger self: Drinking is not the way to solve your problems. But rather, it destroys life.
94. I wish I had never taken alcohol because it ruined my future and its effect is irreversible.
95. When I was younger, alcohol was a part of my life. I’ve never been an alcoholic but have had times when alcohol had control over me. I don’t need this in my life.
96. I wish I hadn’t wasted all those years getting drunk. It ruined a part of my life.
97. I felt like I was dying. I had no idea what I did to myself, but alcohol wasn’t my friend anymore. I had to stop it because it was killing me.
98. I would’ve loved to be a professional athlete, but alcohol got in the way. And all the goodies I have in my dreams are long gone.
99. I regret ever taking alcohol because it’s ruined my life. I used to be such a healthy, happy kid before it consumed me.
100. I was normal and had a life before alcohol. Alcohol ruined everything I ever had.
101. At one point, I had everything. But alcohol ruined my life, and now I have nothing.
102. I want to tell you a secret. Drinking ruined my life. I’m not lying. It’s the truth. I know that nobody listens to people who want to warn them about drinking, but if you look at me today and what I’ve become, it looks like a good idea.
103. I wish I hadn’t drunk so much. Drinking alcohol was one of the biggest mistakes in my life. I should’ve known better.
104. Binge drinking led me to lose three jobs, damage relationships with my friends, and eventually damage my liver. I was an alcoholic.
105. When I started drinking, I was young and dumb. The hangovers were bad, the morning after was bad, and my grades were terrible.
106. I wish I never touched alcohol because that’s what messed up my life.
107. Times have changed. I won’t ever let alcohol control what I do again. It’s not worth it.
I hope you enjoyed these alcohol ruined my life quotes. Please do not forget to share and leave your comments below. Thanks for reading.